CD "Endorphins"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: CD "Endorphins"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 20, 2011 21:39

МерКаБа wrote:Andrei Patrushev
tell me please, is it possible to work with a state of high anxiety from a long listening of Endorphins with the help of a technician slavinskogo? I.e. these States do probatively or is it something else :) Thank you.
Honestly, I never in a head did not come.... :?
Theoretically, that could work. Mind and body are closely interrelated, whence follows many techniques for working with others through the "opposite"...

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Sep 22, 2011 19:56

Andrei Patrushev

Andrew I have a question. If when listening to the Endorphins have a desire to continue the session. Can I do that? Well, that is to put on listening a second time. Listen not using a mind machine that I think Robin may not be.

Just a nice condition that I would like to extend, have the opportunity to relax and listen more so to speak.)

Thanks for the reply.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 22, 2011 21:19

_Алекс_ wrote:Andrei Patrushev

Andrew I have a question. If when listening to the Endorphins have a desire to continue the session. Can I do that? Well, that is to put on listening a second time. Listen not using a mind machine that I think Robin may not be.

Just a nice condition that I would like to extend, have the opportunity to relax and listen more so to speak.)

Thanks for the reply.
No, better not to do... :?

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:49

Andrew I was reading about endorphins branch. Just wanted to re-read all the same. Somehow I have no effect, I can see that a disk is not such a big effect, it is necessary mindmachine.
Why so few effective drive for simple listening, how can we write a? Special such a positive, and generally positive have not noticed, just smooth as. Maybe there hides the special meaning of some kind?)) Just like any track you listen to for example.

What would you recommend?)
Thanks for the reply!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 06, 2011 13:01

Alex, "A healthy head even analginum does not help" :)
And as You listen to the whole disk, or in a little bit? Were there real problems, or out of curiosity started. Who You are in life - fast or fumble?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Oct 06, 2011 15:51

[/b]
_Алекс_ wrote:Andrew, I've been reading about endorphins branch. Just wanted to re-read all the same. Somehow I have no effect, I can see that a disk is not such a big effect, it is necessary mindmachine.Why so few effective drive for simple listening, how can we write a? Special such a positive, and generally positive have not noticed, just smooth as. Maybe there hides the special meaning of some kind?)) Just like any track you listen to for example.What would you recommend?)
A few years Ago, I had a disk with no cars,just in the headphones.Later tried with the machine. The effect of a stronger machine ,but I would say that when listening with headphones it gives a strong result. You should not doubt. If you are all right with endorphins ,you won't notice it. People with chronic depression ,the melancholic is observed after a few sessions. Tested on family and friends(willingly :) )And in the first place. In the morning a very good exercise for the whole day .

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 17:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alex, "A healthy head even analginum does not help" :)
And as You listen to the whole disk, or in a little bit? Were there real problems, or out of curiosity started. Who You are in life - fast or fumble?

That's for sure!)
Maybe the hot tip is in business I guess. But simply the relaxed, without any initiatives (to go, to do something to watch, and so on)...)
Drive listen to the whole thing. I have it in tandem with the Conductor, the conductor for the night, and Endorphins in the morning. All the recommendations of the forum and your so to say :)

_Алекс_

Post by _Алекс_ » Thu Oct 06, 2011 17:34

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:[/b]
_Алекс_ wrote:Andrew, I've been reading about endorphins branch. Just wanted to re-read all the same. Somehow I have no effect, I can see that a disk is not such a big effect, it is necessary mindmachine.Why so few effective drive for simple listening, how can we write a? Special such a positive, and generally positive have not noticed, just smooth as. Maybe there hides the special meaning of some kind?)) Just like any track you listen to for example.What would you recommend?)
A few years Ago, I had a disk with no cars,just in the headphones.Later tried with the machine. The effect of a stronger machine ,but I would say that when listening with headphones it gives a strong result. You should not doubt. If you are all right with endorphins ,you won't notice it. People with chronic depression ,the melancholic is observed after a few sessions. Tested on family and friends(willingly :) )And in the first place. In the morning a very good exercise for the whole day .

To think that I have no variance...)))
Listening course headphones!
Well I will test further.

Владушка

Post by Владушка » Mon Dec 19, 2011 20:20

Hello everyone! :D
As planned before buying discs, first listening to the course of Healing, before the Endorphins get five times already and once Explorer.
Without Endorphins were terribly pleased with how things are going :D but on the strong recommendation of a friend decided to listen to the Endorphins.
The overall situation is such that at the end of December I usually need a 9 - 10 hour sleep now get to sleep 6 - 7 hours plus Healing on the night but in the morning still sleepy though the day just fine hearty :) . In General, it seemed to me that on this disk I have the opposite reaction, like from coffee, but everything was fine.
Listening without a mind machine.
Experience the following:
Sound - I would call it "the Golden hum", seemed quite pleasant.
Gold because almost immediately covered some Golden space, if you look at the rising sun with his eyes closed, something like that.
Plus the body went the waves of some of the filling relaxation, that is, the body relaxed, and came in such a nice tone, and so a few times per session. Pumped up very well.
Much joy and euphoria experienced, was good and nice, as seemed natural, like it should be. But I have 5 days of excellent mood from Healing and from the fact that the purchase of such securities, in my opinion drives and the feeling this will be something good :D .
But after really understand that all the time, sing or hum, the mood is super, I love them all, the sea knee-deep, the energy is boiling :D .
The evening was a guest at a birthday, felt very relaxed and natural, usually in large companies is not very comfortable feel.
The day went very well! :D :D :D

Andrei Patrushev, another Big thank you. :o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 19, 2011 20:27

Владушка wrote:the Sound - I would call it "the Golden hum", seemed quite pleasant.Gold because almost immediately covered some Golden space, if you look at the rising sun with his eyes closed, something like that.
It is necessary to give due - You have a high sensitivity. :) Somewhere doing? I mean psychic.

Владушка

Post by Владушка » Tue Dec 20, 2011 18:20

I Must pay tribute to - You have a high sensitivity. :) Somewhere doing? I mean psychic.
Previously fond of Buddhism and have practiced meditation, now meditate regularly but rarely practiced qigong.
One day in meditation came in the same orange and gold space :) there great!
I think Your Healing also played a big role :) usually the last 5 years I December any at all, and now very well :D

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Tue Dec 20, 2011 18:34

_Алекс_ wrote:naturally Listen with headphones!
I wrote that before listening to in the headphones .
Headphones this means not MM. and with a tape recorder. :?

Антон С

Post by Антон С » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:37

I registered just in order to tell Andrew Thanks for this CD !!!
Vladushka got it right - "Golden Zsuzsanna" , the visual component with the MM is also excellent , the standard sessions, far from it

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:44

Anton
Thank you! :o

Муза

Post by Муза » Sat Aug 18, 2012 22:18

If I don't have mindmachine whether after listening to a Guide and Healing (alternately a day each at 15 times) worked out of alpha state or нет7

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 19, 2012 22:11

Muse
Yes, it will.

Евгений.В

Post by Евгений.В » Tue Oct 30, 2012 23:31

Andrew, a technical question:
when you format Your disk in WAV format is audiostrobe, i.e. is it possible to connect mp3 player to MM (Inner Pulse).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 30, 2012 23:33

Eugene.In
Yes, saved.

Кэст

Post by Кэст » Tue Nov 13, 2012 21:32

Andrew, it depends on the efficiency study beta waves when listening with open and closed eyes. And if during a session, I fall asleep, whether such training is effective in activation of these waves and the waking state in General ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 13, 2012 21:43

CEST
Most likely, You have the fatigue or the duration of the session exceeds Your personal norm. Might still be too much brightness, go volume. Try playing with these parameters or(and) to sit during a session with a straight back.

Кэст

Post by Кэст » Tue Nov 13, 2012 21:48

I listen to no MM. And as for fatigue, yeah. More precisely, the eternal lack of sleep. Just a question about the eye interested in the fact that ,as is commonly believed that the beta waves characteristic for the waking state, while with closed eyes dominate alpha , so interested in the question of the effectiveness of the study.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 13, 2012 21:52

CEST
In almost every state present all waves, the question of power. Yes, if the eyes are closed, provided that nothing not much care about that is dominated by alpha waves, but it strongly depends on emotional state.

Кася

Post by Кася » Sat Nov 24, 2012 13:16

In the first week, an hour or two heartbeat seemed amplified, as if wants to jump out, loudly so. It keeps for a couple of hours and fades away. Regardless of the number of minutes, listening to the tried-and-10 and 45. In the second week, this effect disappeared. Listen for 15-20 minutes every day. Twice really missed, there was no desire.
Became less sleepy. In the day time only.
Once used Endorphins as a sleep aid. After a sleepless night was a very active day and night could not sleep, oddly enough. Listened to the Endorphins and claimed.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 24, 2012 17:29

Kasia
In a state of deep relaxation, a person begins to hear his heart, that most people interpreted as palpitations.
Excessive stimulation leads to inhibition (and Vice versa).

Кася

Post by Кася » Thu Nov 29, 2012 16:48

Maybe a scratch on the disk to change the sound? And then on the Endorphins :shock: delivered to Bank a good man and slightly scratched. It seems to me that the sound has changed. Not hiccuping-stumbling, namely, the new shades appeared. Or is it the effect of listening in the third week like this?
Went to the car for the remaining days. With goggles effect seems to be stronger.