CD "Endorphins"

Петрос

Post by Петрос » Sat Apr 02, 2011 15:39

Андрей Патрушев wrote:If you do not expect and not expect
if you would like to learn so that you are always around :)

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 20:56

Oh endorphinic endorphinic,well you with people that do :D and just after listening occurs, as the effect of energy,like nothing has changed and the brain is kept at an elevated

андрей69

Post by андрей69 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 22:53

from listened now 20 minutes well and so smoothly,no pressure on the brain not ship.

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:08

Andrei Patrushev
Will the effect of "Endorphins" if you work behind a computer?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:11

начинающий wrote:Andrei Patrushev
Will the effect of "Endorphins" if you work behind a computer?
Each activity is characterized by a certain set of frequencies of the electrical activity of the brain. The impact of technology on the brain with sound, despite its high efficiency, yet acts very gently and requires profound muscle relaxation. Otherwise, the existing frequency will interfere with the impact frequency of the drive. Therefore, for disk I / o is required to lie down (or presidet).

начинающий

Post by начинающий » Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:14

Andrei Patrushev

Thank you for understanding.

АЭМ

Post by АЭМ » Thu Jul 28, 2011 0:39

Hello!

Andrewcomment, please: I Have "endorphins" in the tenth minute there is joy (and sometimes laughter), and on the fifteenth, and further, a bitter taste in the mouth. Immediately (start listening), there is a voltage on the blade, from spine to his right arm, through the elbow to the tip of the little finger.
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:52

AEM
Hello.
Note the liver (just in case get tested).

АЭМ

Post by АЭМ » Tue Aug 02, 2011 22:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote:AEM
Hello.
Note the liver (just in case get tested).
Thank you

воин

Re: CD "Endorphins"

Post by воин » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:22

Hello,Andrey. Going to buy Your CDs and mayd-car.Most importantly for me, the drive endorfinov.But on the forum I read that some write that it is better to combine with the alpha frequencies(rhythms).Which ROM do You recommend in this sense, for the best effect of the disk of endorphins.Or is it a combination is not necessary.Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:57

warrior
Hello.
Despite what You are going with the Endorphins do...
If You are depressed, it is just the Endorphins to start if you want to improve memory and attention and get up cheerful in the morning, it is better to first go through the alpha course (Healing or(and) Music for Hypnosis and self-Hypnosis).

воин

Post by воин » Fri Sep 09, 2011 14:14

Disk endorphins want to use it to produce endorphins.They are,as I learned recently from a film about the spine,trigger the mechanisms responsible for the nutrition of the joint cartilage,spinal disc, etc. And besides ozdoravlivayuschim on the body,raise immunity.First and foremost, I want to buy a drive and made the machine.And in the second place for meditation,ATS.Although,I think it will all happen simultaneously.So to start the mechanism of recovery which is better-direct drive of endorphins,or first what you suggest.Buy, I of course whole set of disks.It is important to me,where to start.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 09, 2011 15:00

warrior
In Your case it is better to start with the Healing with a Conductor (alternating every other day), and after (21 times each) have to switch on Endorphins (also better to alternate with a Massage of the Brain).

воин

Post by воин » Sun Sep 11, 2011 23:54

Yesterday I bought the entire set of disks.Started to listen,as You recommended.Tell me,but if the day lay down to rest for 10 min., i.e. when there is no possibility to listen to the whole disc,which disc to listen to?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 11, 2011 23:58

воин wrote:Yesterday I bought a whole set of disks.Started to listen,as You recommended.Tell me,but if the day lay down to rest for 10 min., i.e. when there is no possibility to listen to the whole disc,which disc to listen to?
For a quick stay best suited to the track "solar Wind".
This track is on the same disk and disk-space wanderer (the latter).

воин

Post by воин » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:38

Thanks for the replies.On day 3, there are results on health.Another question.My father in ' 91.Health,thank the Gods,good.Keen on structured water.Want to buy Your player and any discs.Do You think if him.If suitable,what drives are the best.And that he will be better player or machine?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 12, 2011 12:18

warrior
Please specify - what do You mean by "Your player"?

воин

Post by воин » Mon Sep 12, 2011 13:18

I first wanted to buy a mind-machine 10.350.But it turned out that her discs will not stick,and should be inserted either in the player or in the computer. with a good sound card.I have a small netbook,and I'm so in the same place and drives that they bought for 1 thousand player,considering that at the initial stage for Healing and Explorer still a media player or a mind machine.And over time,if you like(have already liked) a month and a half to buy a mind machine for endorphins.But I want also to help my father.So I think that it is better to buy a player or from a mind machine.And what discs will fit.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 12, 2011 13:46

warrior
Clear. And what the father of the problem - what he drives?

воин

Post by воин » Mon Sep 12, 2011 17:35

Father bowel problems-constipation.This sometimes high blood pressure. Don't know,maybe I'm wrong.But it seems to me that the development of endorphins triggers if not rejuvenate,at least the power of the cartilage of the joints and discs of the spine.And also triggers the entire body,including the intestines.I learned this from a very sensible film about the spine.It is called "Interpenetrate in diseases of the spine."I thought he saved the World here http://video.mail.ru/mail/putivoina/110 ... .lastvideo .If anything,the link remove.I do not advertise.The film is good,but it is network marketing for the sale of dietary Supplements,supposedly containing endorphins,which I doubt.Though,because this is network marketing.But the idea of raising the level of endorphins to heal the body and its functions I was very interested.I'm generally not listening to music never in the sense to go with the player or specially to download and listen.But from disc Healing and the Guide 3 times to see a real improvement of the functions of your body.And I want to run to my father that he lived longer and remained healthy.That's all.My father also never not listening to music.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 12, 2011 20:23

warrior
Endorphins can really raise the pressure, so if and listen to them at this age, it is small - about 5 to 10 minutes more. Disc Healing in most cases helps to normalize the pressure. But his father know, can be persuaded that it is necessary and useful, but if not to put the disks yourself, it is unlikely that he will do... :?

воин

Post by воин » Tue Sep 13, 2011 0:43

Thank you from all my heart.

Denisko

The track "Awake" instead of "Endorphins"

Post by Denisko » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:54

Good time of day!

Here I got the idea. CD "Endorphins" I just yesterday ordered
ie, on my hand now it is not and another 2-3 weeks will not. Well
and also read in the relevant subject today that "Endorphins"
without the mind-machine is not particularly efficient, and I have the mind-machine also
not yet planned. But I have the disks from the
"Theta Meditation", which has not yet touched, because now I have an
study of the alpha. So among these discs is "a Journey through
The inner Worlds", which is the second track Awake, which
I understand it contains beta-rhythms and can be used for lifting
vigor and vitality. And me in the morning during working days just hard
Wake up.. Now go to bed at 23 hours (previously went to 0),
and get up at 6.30. I would love to sleep until 11-12, but the work is
work and we should go for it..

Well, actually the question - can I listen to the track "Awake"
in order to obtain energy and vigor in the morning? Is there a difference
in efficiency between the track "Awake" and "Endorphins"?

МерКаБа

Post by МерКаБа » Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:45

Andrei Patrushev
tell me please, is it possible to work with a state of high anxiety from a long listening of Endorphins with the help of a technician slavinskogo? I.e. these States do probatively or is it something else :) Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 20, 2011 21:36

Denisko wrote:Well, actually the question - can I listen to the track "Awake"in order to obtain energy and vigor in the morning? Is there raznica efficiency between the track "Awake" and "Endorphins"?
Yes, of course.
For vigor is about the same.