Track Andrey Patrushev and music with audiostrobe disks

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Mon May 31, 2010 15:29

Forgot to log in.
The above message was written by me.

Ашот

Post by Ашот » Mon May 31, 2010 15:43

I like that he downloaded disks Andrey Patrushev and not only from the network but the main purpose was familiarization with the specific album. And after I listened and took the decision to work with this disk further, I obyazatelno I ordered the original. So I feel calm and confident that the effectiveness of the records is guaranteed by the manufacturer, and I psychologically do not oppress any destructive feelings and experiences about not to respect copyright.

Каир54

Post by Каир54 » Fri Dec 17, 2010 21:57

Андрей Кабанков wrote:
Сергей_Л wrote:Andrei Patrushev

tell me, now the web for file storage is laid out mass copies of your discs.

what is the difference to the user running the license or a copy ?

PS. I haven't tried, so ask an experienced.
Neither Andrei Patrushev,nor we have on file sharing not put.We can guarantee only the quality of the original discs.Information about the quality and origin of the files out download, we do not have.
Andrew, in one of those you listed that you have posted in file sharing fakes; can you imagine what grave you have dug your idea?
Proi lack of meaningful advertising of your discs, people downloading fake and listening to it - won't feel a thing, consequently faith in the effectiveness of the technique will be forever lost. In addition, there will be even word of mouth publicity about the ineffectiveness of these discs!