Track Andrey Patrushev and music with audiostrobe disks

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Track Andrey Patrushev and music with audiostrobe disks

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sat May 12, 2007 14:22

On our website http://www.mu5ic.ru/meditation/ you can download the track Andrei Patrushev - "Superbacana" see the folder "Superbacana" and music files with audiostrobe drives.

Files disc audiostrobe are presented in mp3 format, they can listen as normal music files but use in mp3 format c mindmachine impossible.

Any albums you can enjoy in its original format on our website http://www.mindmachine.ru/audiostrobe/

Track Andrei Patrushev "Activate direct learning" - http://www.mu5ic.ru/meditation/direct_learning.mp3
Last edited by Владимир Никонов 2 on Wed May 23, 2007 22:02, edited 2 times in total.

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Mon May 14, 2007 13:38

Никонов Владимир wrote:On our website http://www.mu5ic.ru/meditation/ you can download the track Andrei Patrushev - "Superbacana" - see the folder "Superbacana" and music files with audiostrobe drives.
Vladimir, where can I learn more information about this track?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 14, 2007 14:14

This is the track "Activate direct learning." About this technique you can learn from books Photochemie and my translation of the Chapter from the book Natural Perfection (in www.koob.ru).

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon May 14, 2007 14:40

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Fri May 18, 2007 14:18

The track "Superbacana" is a track from disk Ultra brain?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 18, 2007 16:01

evgeniya_ wrote:the Track "Superbacana" is a track from disk Ultra brain?
No, Volodya confusion has made, calling him... so many people ask Me already...
This is a special track at the activation of the "Direct Training" with my navorotami. :P

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Fri May 18, 2007 19:06

Cool that already navorotami :D :D :D
What disc is this track???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 18, 2007 21:21

evgeniya_ wrote:Cool that already navorotami :D :D :D
What disc is this track???
No one drive this track no.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri May 18, 2007 23:15

So I really messed up with links. Now a look.

In the folder "Superbacana" track "of Ultramega" - http://www.mindmachine.ru/audio/ultramozg.htm (2 program).

And navorotami'm going to look for.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed May 23, 2007 22:00

http://www.mu5ic.ru/meditation/direct_learning.mp3 - link to the track "Activate direct learning"

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu May 24, 2007 11:56

Никонов Владимир wrote:http://www.mu5ic.ru/meditation/direct_learning.mp3 - link to the track "Activate direct learning"
and now I can at night listening to this song very quickly in the morning to learn??? :?: :?: :?: :?:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 24, 2007 12:28

Pavel wrote:
Никонов Владимир wrote:http://www.mu5ic.ru/meditation/direct_learning.mp3 - link to the track "Activate direct learning"
and now I can at night listening to this song very quickly in the morning to learn??? :?: :?: :?: :?:
In the beginning specially added 5 minutes neutral music, because the brain is tuned to external stimuli after approximately 6-9 minutes. The track is designed to work with mindmachine (no signal there). Preferably "cube" to read the methodology on Direct Training.

Евгешка

Post by Евгешка » Thu Nov 13, 2008 16:11

Hi Andrew,

and with some sessions from MM you can use this track to Activate "direct teaching"?

Thank you!

Максим Д.

Post by Максим Д. » Sun Apr 19, 2009 14:01

Andrei Patrushev
And in Ekaterinburg wheels for sale ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 19, 2009 14:04

Евгешка wrote:hi Andrew,

and with some sessions from MM you can use this track to Activate "direct teaching"?

Thank you!
Hello.
L03

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 19, 2009 14:05

Максим Д. wrote:Andrei Patrushev
And in Ekaterinburg wheels for sale ?
No. :)

РИНАТКО

Andrew

Post by РИНАТКО » Fri Aug 21, 2009 17:08

Hello Andrew, listened to your CD "Ultramesh" I was knocked out!!!Just super but I have a question, these tracks can be converted to MP3 format so the player could fill?

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Thu Sep 24, 2009 18:12

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгешка wrote: and with some sessions from MM you can use this track to Activate "direct teaching"?
L03
Hello, Andrey.

Decided to do a mix for home use from the session L03 and track "Activation direct teaching"...
A number of questions that I hope will help you to choose better option.
1) the Original session L03 about 51 minutes, in the description of the session said that "the suggestion most effective after the first 12 minutes of the session".
I stand before a choice:
a) the opening 5 minute "Intro", after it starts the session, 12 minutes of which overlay your trek with navorotami. :)
b) Reduce the playing time of a session (the machine allows to reduce to about 15 minutes a session) and received a shortened version I mix my schedule, starting from the moment when the track start to sound Sabarmati.

2) For the track "Activate direct learning" is applied only starsignal from "ukorochenniy" session L03. As I understand it, the track is not just a "hiss" recorded... if you mix with sound session, you will hear only words of suggestion, and the quieter the sound will be muted.

In the end the choice of three options: 1A, 1B and 2... Which one is preferable?

Агент Смит

Post by Агент Смит » Fri Sep 25, 2009 18:10

Hello, Andrey.
Subscribe to the issue иван_IV and want to Supplement them with a couple of other options:
1) to Impose a 7-minute silence at the beginning of the track to the start of navorotov went just 12 minutes from the beginning of the session.
2) Copy 2 more times a piece of music and insert it in the beginning, you get 13.5 minutes - almost what we need, but what about the Author?

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 28, 2009 18:52

Agent Smith

It seems to mix will have to deal... without prompting... :(
Leads to thinking only what the track looks like one... with a Preface, by the process of suggestion and return to normal...
But, mix it with the session, you will have to cut... Because what's the point after went 12-minute session L03 to hear: "Take a comfortable position..." :)
In General neponyatka...

Сергей_Л

Post by Сергей_Л » Fri Mar 12, 2010 19:33

Andrei Patrushev

tell me, now the web for file storage is laid out mass copies of your discs.

what is the difference to the user running the license or a copy ?

PS. I haven't tried, so ask an experienced.

Новик

Post by Новик » Fri Mar 12, 2010 21:44

If FLACe is the difference or what :?

Эмиль

Post by Эмиль » Wed Mar 17, 2010 20:02

Сергей_Л wrote:what is the difference to the user running the license or a copy ?
The difference, I think, is that money drives the creators won't get, but otherwise, on your conscience, what drives You use. However, as they say, you can't get something totally free, something else will be required from you, not now, then later. :wiz

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 17, 2010 23:56

Сергей_Л wrote:Andrei Patrushev

tell me, now the web for file storage is laid out mass copies of your discs.

PS. I haven't tried, so ask an experienced.
Neither Andrei Patrushev,nor we have on file sharing not put.We can guarantee only the quality of the original discs.Information about the quality and origin of the files out download, we do not have.

Post by Guest » Mon May 31, 2010 15:28

Сергей_Л wrote:tell me now the web for file storage is laid out mass copies of your discs.

PS. I haven't tried, so ask an experienced
Support Emil.
Disks created by the author is aimed at self-development, self-empowerment and discovering their own potential.
People who download music from the network, or otherwise aware of the fact that the author who created the tool it self will not receive appropriate remuneration for their work.
And that, above all, psychologically uncomfortable. Any spiritual development is closely associated with the moral aspects of personality. Man cannot develop without having a high moral quality.
Take, for example Yoga - one of the most sophisticated systems of spiritual growth. The first two stupenei Yama and Niyama is the moral ethics of relationships of the individual with himself and his environment. Without striving to abide by these principles, people can take all sorts of poses and practicipate, indefinitely meditation -a significant and sustainable fruit he will not get progress in spiritual development will not. Because inside he is weak, having a tendency for freebies. For freebies in all.

The tendency for freebies this neglect yourself. Because in this case its development is not worth nothing in two senses: in as downloaded it for free, or in the moral, as it will not be appreciated, especially yourself.