Solar wind

Dimas
Solar wind

Post by Dimas » Tue May 08, 2007 14:53

Солнечный ветер (+ аудиостроб)

It is strange that nobody wrote about this disc!!!people, you are alive, Dear users of this product...I've even stopped it with echoforum to listen to,the feeling that the body is some sort of activity started,but not physically..don't know how to write..Constantly emerging hot spots in, on, and....Outside the body..I've ceased to work with him now..Yesterday there was intense itching and burning sensation UNDER the coccyx,that is, NOT within the body!Until gave it up,still who-thread something not write one scary..What is that??..The dreams dreamt so strange.

FAQ on disks

Pay and download the ROM

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue May 08, 2007 17:22

Dimas wrote:still who-thread something not write,one is terrible
That's the second time you listen to "solar wind". Notice how along the spine from the coccyx to the neck (like a chain is activated) begin with each new ringing appear feeling cool flame (do not know as it is called) and each tone float different ideas: the first tones were the motives and desire for sex during the last tones were the desires of worlds and planets and different shapes are seen: the whole picture does not work, seemed to go a partial breakage by vibrations.
Dimas wrote:the Dreams dreamt so strange.
And this drive to theta frequencies?

By the way my heart scratching question:
on the forums there is all sorts of esoteric info that the chakras have served their time and in their place are sharovye education. Anyone have any experience at "Solar wind" which outlines appear in the body?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu May 10, 2007 10:28

Listen to the third time - at the end of the listening the feeling is pleasant and laskovo back massage.
What is the class when not needed, the therapist, and only should listen "solar wind". :idea:

ШДен

Re: solar wind

Post by ШДен » Thu May 10, 2007 11:21

Dimas wrote:it is Strange that nobody wrote about this disc!!!people,you are alive,[/code]
I'm still only a guide and alhashimi work.
And SV - th-then I read the instructions and warnings of all sorts of scary and probably too early, I used to work with the chakras is not working (consciously)
By the way a question: in the DVD-ROM is SV as a track (can't remember exactly) to the star wanderer, or healing. I understand it is not the same thing? That is to say a different Solar winds?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 10, 2007 11:23

Pavel wrote:
Dimas wrote:still who-thread something not write,one is terrible
That's the second time you listen to "solar wind". Notice how along the spine from the coccyx to the neck (like a chain is activated) begin with each new ringing appear feeling cool flame (do not know as it is called) and each tone float different ideas: the first tones were the motives and desire for sex during the last tones were the desires of worlds and planets and different shapes are seen: the whole picture does not work, seemed to go a partial breakage by vibrations.
Dimas wrote:the Dreams dreamt so strange.
And this drive to theta frequencies?

By the way my heart scratching question:
on the forums there is all sorts of esoteric info that the chakras have served their time and in their place are sharovye education. Anyone have any experience at "Solar wind" which outlines appear in the body?
In-in...!!!I also while listening to cold spots,quite large,and when I go to sleep (in the evening),then there are hot...And outlines I have in my opinion no berezovytsya...(just may not notice)...Skeptical about this kind of old...I mean,how do THEY know???...!!!Well there yoga etc., but in fact it is quite ancient knowledge...And here on the forum..AGAIN,and understand that the chakras cycled and now there's suddenly some outlines...but maybe-maybe...anything can happen...
Last edited by Dimas on Thu May 10, 2007 11:25, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Re: solar wind

Post by Dimas » Thu May 10, 2007 11:24

ШДен wrote:
Dimas wrote:it is Strange that nobody wrote about this disc!!!people,you are alive,[/code]
I'm still only a guide and alhashimi work.
And SV - th-then I read the instructions and warnings of all sorts of scary and probably too early, I used to work with the chakras is not working (consciously)
By the way a question: in the DVD-ROM is SV as a track (can't remember exactly) to the star wanderer, or healing. I understand it is not the same thing? That is to say a different Solar winds?
Yeah,different!

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu May 10, 2007 11:26

Dimas wrote:yeah,different!
Sorry :( . I now 900 p. per disc expensive

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 17, 2007 11:35

Op!New narabotki disk appeared...After a long break,yesterday, listened to once all the"SV"...in the Evening I decided to drive energy microrobot (qigong)...so,before I too often do this,but THIS was not:there was a menthol chill on the coccyx,when it appears ants with sweating ran through the body,body hair stirred :lol: a chill started to turn into heat,this heat began to "pull" as a tube up to the top,as you rise all this ugliness on the body came waves of tingling and heat in my head sounded "shot" or similar sound to the click of the bursting of the rope...there was a bright colored flashes in the head,spun inside clockwise (something similar happened before during meditation,but I was sitting cross-legged about one and a half hours..yesterday just went to bed,just started)...Dreams dreamt frankly the most bizarre!!!!And much sexual so to say bias :wink: ...In the morning realized myself in a dream,flew a little above the sea,tired and decided to sleep..Immediately rang the alarm...So...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon May 21, 2007 16:53

Along the spine began to appear subcutaneous abscesses. And only 6 times listening to this disc. Before such was not. Maybe some kind of nonsense comes out :?: :!: :idea:

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon May 28, 2007 18:14

Pavel wrote:Along the spine began to appear subcutaneous abscesses. And only 6 times listening to this disc. Before such was not. Maybe some kind of nonsense comes out :?: :!: :idea:
Paul, how is your health. Passed inflammation or progressing?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon May 28, 2007 19:13

>Paul, how is your health. Passed inflammation or progressing?

It turns out the whole back begins to be covered the characteristic points. But there was yet one large subcutaneous abscess destroyed it with leaves Golden mustache (a plant), just put it on the boil and attach a patch in three days everything passed. And it was clearly not inflammation, but it is something derived from the body in such a way that something very nasty. And Golden mustache is very quickly sucked himself turning from green to dark/black.

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon May 28, 2007 19:29

Uzhos, do you think the solar Wind cause?

Using inflammation usually nothing is displayed, nugni to go to the hospital, to say what it could be. Maybe an allergic reaction of some.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon May 28, 2007 19:55

>After inflammation usually nothing is displayed, nugni to go to the hospital, to say what it could be. Maybe an allergic reaction of some.

No inflammation or allergies.
What is Allergy is one of the reactions to the lack of water in the body. Water consumption I have a huge. Inflammation is usually accompanied by itching, the characteristic skin change in the vast area of the body. In this case all the plots with abscesses local. That was not it all three months of operation with disks Patrushev and innerpulse, and when acquired audiostrobe "solar wind" - appeared.

"Please, you think the solar Wind is the cause?"

If according to Andrew first, always there is a recession on health and on the physical plane, it is very clear that it could be "solar wind", coupled for example with the "Guide".

As Andrew and many others wrote that the state of the body and soul can be just huge in quantity and quality.

Offtopic
And go to the hospital only when people decided to die and hasten his death. My entire experience with the hospital it says to stay away from them, you can still only go to the dentist or when the bone is broken.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 31, 2007 16:20

Влад wrote:Uzhos, do you think the solar Wind cause?

Using inflammation usually nothing is displayed, nugni to go to the hospital, to say what it could be. Maybe an allergic reaction of some.
Well, why not output? Classic example: some children, after they first time do it naprobovatsya honey, the whole head is covered with into into scabs. It turned out that this protozoa (Trichomonas) climbs with fright, so to speak. After one of the times nothing happens...

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Fri Jun 29, 2007 20:31

Greetings To All! Namaste!
I do this drive is not acquired, but are preparing...
And for those who practice, I suppose, not quite superfluous to have a broader view about the chakras...
This website is entirely devoted to chakras and everything connected with them:
http://www.chakrachka.ru/index.htm

Good luck!!! Waiting for new reviews... :wink:

палч

Post by палч » Fri Jun 29, 2007 21:25

I do not know how anyone, but I have Kaspersky found this link a Trojan... beware, my friends...

Феникс

Post by Феникс » Fri Jun 29, 2007 23:54

PLCwhat do you mean?..
I searched this whole site and nothing... the Truth is I have not pribabahnutye
Kaspersky, and only Norton... but well... :wink:

палч

Post by палч » Sun Jul 01, 2007 20:59

Dear Phoenix, as they say, nothing personal... I said only that I was given my antivirus. Not suggesting You or anyone to develop offtopic here, discussing the advantages and disadvantages of using our software, stating a fact.

Kaspersky anti-virus 6.0

The requested URL http://www.chakrachka.ru/index.htm is infected with Trojan-Downloader.JS.Agent.jn virus
[/code]

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:18

Can't listen to this CD two days in a row...something begins to happen inside,ka-like to move..a little scared,although I understand that nothing terrible can not be...probably not ready yet...Oh...

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Jul 11, 2007 16:34

psychophysiological research, in which we were able to determine the exact values of sound frequencies and colors (or rather, radiation), corresponding to each chakra
Andrew, not tell ,about how it was possible to determine accurate values of sound frequencies and what research? Because these frequencies and radiation is purely individual or is it not so?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 11, 2007 18:40

Влад wrote:
psychophysiological research, in which we were able to determine the exact values of sound frequencies and colors (or rather, radiation), corresponding to each chakra
Andrew, not tell ,about how it was possible to determine accurate values of sound frequencies and what research? Because these frequencies and radiation is purely individual or is it not so?
I worked (and continue to) with the device ЛИРА100 http://www.nmbt.web.ur.ru/ With the help of it and determined: gave a listen to the sounds and measured the readings in(on) chakras. Resonance, you know... :D

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Sat Jul 14, 2007 0:21

Andrew, what else can ЛИРА100 in terms of self-development, in addition to measuring the resonance of the chakras. The link as it is all utilitarian.

If You have description LIRA electronically send for review. The price is certainly not for children - 90 000 =(.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 14, 2007 0:30

И-Ван wrote:Andrew, what else can ЛИРА100 in terms of self-development, in addition to measuring the resonance of the chakras. The link as it is all utilitarian.

If You have description LIRA electronically send for review. The price is certainly not for children - 90 000 =(.
The word "self" to ЛИРЕ100 does not fit. Yourself on the vicious loop measurements, and the measurement results are not true. On the website, and theory and practice are set out in more detail than, in my opinion.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Jul 16, 2007 22:16

Andrew, is it possible, without prejudice to reduce the time the sounding of the Solar wind up to 45-50 minutes? Or the playing time of each chakra and therefore the total disk rigidly defined?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 16, 2007 22:35

И-Ван wrote:Andrew, is it possible, without prejudice to reduce the time the sounding of the Solar wind up to 45-50 minutes? Or the playing time of each chakra and therefore the total disk rigidly defined?
And so it goes 45 minutes: 9 chakra for five minutes.