Solar wind

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:00

Савл wrote:Attended the course. Didn't notice any changes neither in health, nor in the behavior, except the very first listen. And it was this: on the 3rd tone fell into oblivion, woke up on the "Song" in a state of "boundless prosperity", drank water and after a few minutes I fell asleep. However, it was only once. In the future, cutting out 3-4 chakra is almost inevitable, if you do not take the position in which to sleep, or not to do something, for example reading. Thought drive enhances dreams.
Honestly, I bought the disc with the hope to "correct energy flow". The fact that in recent times "feel" the perineum, the anahata chakra, the throat, the back of the head. The descriptions all smacks of prana (qi, pranamaya etc.), but I don't practice these things. Changes – 0.
As Andrew writes " I myself still do not fully understand - what I've done.. ", judging by how you created this disc (in the description), it could be anything.. given the fact that positive things are hundreds of times more energy, it is safe assume that would be anything and safely :) (the main thing to remember about the song chromanol, if you do not feel after a workout with the chakras - chromanol.. you can listen to 2-3 times in a row.. - for yourself checked - very good "pulls" from a state of imbalance).

And now a little about subjective opinion :
Just listen to solar wind - sense, no.. (except chromanol her songs.. you can listen to and just and whatever).
You need to listen to the songs of chakrov with the "drawstring" through the rest.. banishing energy.
But if anybody asks, and what will happen in the end? - Yes I do not know what it is in terms of skills and etc.. know - all is according to plan and the best way for You:) because everyone has his destiny and when you develop, each gets what he intended :)

tip
For people who feel as other people .. engaged with the solar wind at least 1 time in 1-3 weeks ( depending on your energy). you will manifest ( or worse) to be a healer.. (just read Ramacharaka "beyond life and death").
On your experience I would say.
in the last 2 months got a very surprising ( and giving the power of faith) results. The last of them :- the child is 6 years old, lucky to the hospital together, ENT urgently sent for x-ray - bilateral sinusitis. he prescribed antibiotics and a bunch of extra drugs. specifying report immediately to after 4-d of the day, because the condition causes concern to the extent that will need to be put in the hospital. For me it was the first serious attempt to heal this child.. worked thoughts and energy is not long ( in the process, experienced and pain in the sinuses and many other things.. if anyone is interested - I will describe more).. the Result is led through a 4-d day to Laura on the control ( or hospital or what to do next). The doctor looked the child was asked to say only one thing - what you do with it???. signs bilateral sinusitis and residual effects - no. He wondered for a long time.. watched x-ray (4 days ago).. just shrugged.. and said that this is rapid and uneventful recovery, it is in practice nigh.
here such here pies.<

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:33

Eugene Kosh
Of course I wonder!!!Please describe HOW You specifically conduct classes with "SV" and WHAT I was doing with the baby!!!!!!!!

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu Dec 27, 2007 13:00

Евгений Кош wrote:just read Ramacharaka "beyond life and death"
Yes, still the same book!!! :roll: :wiz .... at the time, when I interesnovalsya, what is this yoga... tried osilesi this work ... after all - more than 800 pages of small font... I had of course read... in addition, through understanding... Megatron!!!... but it's worth it.

Саир

Post by Саир » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:42

And without a mind-machines this disc is anyone listening?
And what are the results?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 11, 2008 13:42

Sair
And I ALWAYS listened without cars!And the results that have been described above,were achieved without the device and points... :)

Константин_

Post by Константин_ » Tue Mar 11, 2008 19:57

machine - interesting
and in General itself is not very good, but posley yoga and pranayama - as a native...
in General, I would not say that he is working with the chakras , but with the channels and prana -exactly...and in proektsii on Mosk 8) :lol:

Яйцо

Post by Яйцо » Wed Mar 12, 2008 18:19

You intrigued me, Friends!
Can be anywhere in Germany to buy? Or how to pay from Germany? Who knows?
Thank you

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:55

Egg
Soon will be available in Germany.We just got a representative.

Яйцо

Post by Яйцо » Thu Mar 13, 2008 17:16

Excellent, thank Dimas!
Let me know when this moment will come!
Thank you!

Энцо

Post by Энцо » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:46

Preparing to speak, like don Quixote, to meet the Solar Wind.
DemAs, Paul, I will show you how you need to overcome it. I'll fall ASLEEP.
As already 2 months safely fall ASLEEP Healing, Conductor (after listening to under rug-again) how to improve the quality of brain activity, blissfully prihramyvaya all sessions mindmachine, regardless of their alpha-Delta-of datavote. And nothing but good, it is tangible, not experience. Happy to fit with the machine again and again. Nravitstso for some reason. :D

About colorful adventure dreams, naughty spine and kakieto stupid tingling all over my body during the day - I will not. This was all before, sometimes in different forms. I've had worse. Don't worry about it. 8)

Александр Бобков

Post by Александр Бобков » Fri Mar 14, 2008 20:25

To purchase drives A. Patrushev in Germany, you may, on the website www.mindwelt.de

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:43

Dimas, what's your progress with the classes listed you books?! Wanted the Internet for them to see, nowhere...

Димас

Post by Димас » Sat Apr 12, 2008 5:06

Good day, Guest! Unfortunately I still have nothing to share with you, because it pulled me in daily routine. Maybe I'm just too lazy to engage with the book. I can say that for me the Internet came out of one person, family, he has two adult children, so the whole family has for many years practiced meditation with the signs of the Creator. And of course they have achieved certain results.
If you pozhelaesh, I can scan the part of the book, which is dedicated to the art of meditation, and scan the signs themselves. Signs don't work if you pererisovyvali them manually. And so they can copy and scan. Then respected myself and all. :ay

Самурай

Post by Самурай » Mon Apr 14, 2008 0:47

No, Dimas, it is not necessary to scan, I'll keep looking in the paper version...

[Максим]

Post by [Максим] » Wed Apr 30, 2008 21:47

Throughout the drive make any non-recurrent point is often present. On a single drive of all. Listen via computer. Interesting to know, this is a defect of the disc or thing supposed to be? As it is not very nice to listen to, distract. :(

Аксана

Post by Аксана » Wed Jun 04, 2008 22:23

Andrew Hello!
You wrote here that to listen to this disc should be a healthy spine. What do you mean by "healthy"- in the sense of no physical injury,the injuries?
I'm a nursing mother and spine ache from the heaviness of the breast(PTS.large)
and something with the sciatic nerve,ie not something,inflammation.
I listen for 3 days "cure,"but we want another parallel to SV to listen.What would you recommend? If these 2 CD's in one day,what interval?
My nanny is with the child for 3 hours a day if I straight them to listen to?
Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:52

Аксана wrote:Andrey, Hello!
You wrote here that to listen to this disc should be a healthy spine. What do you mean by "healthy"- in the sense of no physical injury,the injuries?
I'm a nursing mother and spine ache from the heaviness of the breast(PTS.large)
and something with the sciatic nerve,ie not something,inflammation.
I listen for 3 days "cure,"but we want another parallel to SV to listen.What would you recommend? If these 2 CD's in one day,what interval?
My nanny is with the child for 3 hours a day if I straight them to listen to?
Thank you.
Zdravstvuy, Aksana!
No one owes anyone anything. :)
Simple, if the spine has any problems, then the audition will be a discomfort (unpleasant pulling sensation to severe pain depending on the problem).
With discs you can do with a break not less than 3 hours. While SV is better in the first half of the day, and Healing second.

абракадабра

Post by абракадабра » Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:09

I don't know what topic to put your question here or in the "healing"because it is this:
my husband 2 times already listened to "healing"(to be honest, at my insistence,and insomnia from it and all sorts of ailments) and both times not until the end. Removes the headphones,glasses,says "do not want" and all.Like a little petulant child. So,can I replace him "healing" is only one Song of Chakramov? It is faster,and the effect is the same? And if so,how many days to listen to it - 15?
Sorry for these questions we definitely want to help him (and should,if he wants and if it is that annoying?)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:18

абракадабра wrote:don't know in which topic to place my question here or in the "healing"because it is this:
my husband 2 times already listened to "healing"(to be honest, at my insistence,and insomnia from it and all sorts of ailments) and both times not until the end. Removes the headphones,glasses,says "do not want" and all.Like a little petulant child. So,can I replace him "healing" is only one Song of Chakramov? It is faster,and the effect is the same? And if so,how many days to listen to it - 15?
Sorry for these questions we definitely want to help him (and should,if he wants and if it is that annoying?)
I am surprised by Your persistence to help others and not yourself :)
Your behavior is very similar to the scenario of lespecially - imposing arguim the fact that they don't feel like it.

Only:- the love, wisdom and patience - the basic condition for helping others.

When I feel that my friend in my opinion is ready to hear about the wheels, then very carefully begin a conversation from far.. if you are interested in something specific, then give a printout of the description of disks.
As soon as he heard or saw the unwillingness ( and even more "not want") - just stop and talk on those topics which are usually discussed. because it turns out that I was wrong in that he was ready for it - and this is nothing starsno. importantly accurately and quickly change their behavior - that is, "not so - there is no more word".
For example - one of my friends wanted my dad to give to listen to MM.. kept following him suit imposed by the lecture at home in General was Imposed.. in General listened to the father only once.. ( as he told me - alone) and then he got a headache.. and now he to this disc, or foot - they say he headache and nothing more I don't want to listen to. It turns out that all this "KINDNESS" a friend made it worse than it was - did DISLIKE the fact that earlier nebylo.
I have the results.
As last year the parents away.. left them a guide and a healing..
did not insist, just discussed 1 times what it is ( asking permission to explain to them).. then left the description to the disks and all...
occasionally ( 2-3 times a week.. asked about the wheels - type as well ? listening to what ? maybe liked?)..
in General, the mother began to listen to him myself after 6 months after she accidentally "slipped" discs..
now it's from "the conductor" simply "dragged" :)
tells me, "good uncle says a good word" :)
If my example will help You will be great..
And you only DESIRE can be the solution to something.
against my will - you can not.. ever. IT is THEIR life and THEIR responsibility.. this must be respected.- unconditionally.<

абракадабра

Post by абракадабра » Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:35

Yes, Eugene,I agree with you completely. This is my problem(in the sense of a desire to help when not asked). Understand,but can't stand the man my favorite walks in to the doctors,taking pills.When will it occur,this DESIRE,of which you speak... :cry:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:40

абракадабра wrote:don't know in which topic to place my question here or in the "healing"because it is this:
Well, try...
Only, I think, again, some "COP-out" there... :)

абракадабра

Post by абракадабра » Fri Jun 06, 2008 18:26

there are certainly...
well, I'll try to offer again,won't persuade :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 06, 2008 22:19

[Максим] wrote:throughout the drive make any non-recurrent point is often present. On a single drive of all. Listen via computer. Interesting to know, this is a defect of the disc or thing supposed to be? As it is not very nice to listen to, distract. :(
It could be the sound card buffer is not enough...

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 10, 2008 15:18

Good day to all. Here I finally got to explore this zagadochnogo phenomenon called chakras. With the concept of this was found a long time ago, but what is it last time had no idea, and now I probably only think that I understand, but the essence of the question. These "wheels" I found out on the recommendation of Andrew in the book of Leadbeater. And read this is the case I was seized with a :wiz ... Yes, Yes, please. Why I will tell you briefly. For my short life I had the opportunity to intersect with people owning and owning is prohibitive for the average person abilities. The grandmother-of aitakatta and Gypsies are not vschet 8) ... so people who possess these same skills, I analyze and komentirovat won't, because the level of my understanding of the procedure vesca very low(yet I hope :) ) and to draw conclusions on the basis of "read-hear" makes no sense. Therefore their activity is entirely left in the care of the Lord God, I can only say that it's stupendous capabilities for clairvoyance and healing. It further goes on schools intensivnoi prepare for ... I will not wit it, try to describe. Ten years ago with the father of my best friend was almost a tragic case, if you can call it a case. For a long time I wore it in my head but couldn't find not a single explanation, but certainly believed in it, because firstly people are not random, and secondly with the so-called "hell" had faced more than once, thank God not to me personally. And now after reading Leadbeater about his warnings about the uncontrollability and sverkhsil green snake, about protecting our bodies from the effects of unwanted opponents are and much more, everything suddenly fell into place. Well, at is also of course arbitrary, but at least the explanations for those unexplained phenomena is certainly found. Leadbeater explains and warns that to control the flow of Kundalini energy here must be the consciousness of "perfect" more than one life. Not having a sufficient level, and especially God forbid the slightest notion of his power and sverkhsil over you, kiduk you are guaranteed. In General if in practice, this man decided to try his hand at something new after he took the damage and offered to try myself in white magic. Then there were figures that suggested blue. Blue taxis anymore!!! Well, and off we rolled. The course sahaji yoga, literary, group meditation. Well, as you guessed already, Wake-up Kundalini. The result did not keep itself waiting, in the "age" of two years, this "blue mage" was able to do tricks such a level that Mama do not cry. Astral vision. the human condition at a distance is only a small part. Those interested in other "magic" can porico network :) . In General, the applied moments were with his head covered. But two years later began a month and a half of hell. One in quotes day... a knock in the head... you can come in? and who are you? we're friends! come in... this moment was almost fatal for that person. celu these friends "according to Leadbeater," was the acquisition of astral and etheric counterpart, but for this it was necessary to neutralize fizicheskoy body. I won't describe what happened during the destruction of the physical body by the victim and his family, as well as how many people have suffered third party. I have no goal to strike fear, and tembolee diskredetirovat drive respected Andrew. But felt obliged to warn all those who are unknowingly doing it. Kundalini is not a joke!!! Work on yourself! Anyone at all can clearly answer myself, why did he have this mystical power that he can bring to this world with her? if you wonder, then I do not know. Maybe my question is Amateur hour, what kind of inclinations, but this is my observation of real things, therefore, consider it appropriate to bring them to You. The fact that the disc was created with good intentions I'm sure, but the fact that he conceals in itself no small danger in unskilled hands, but rather in the unseen heads I think Andrew himself would not deny. Such cases boys and girls. By the way the one man still alive. On all fours, the last hanged, he crawled to one of the cathedrals of Kiev. The priest was very surprised, having learned what he came back and is still alive still. Krepkoe body was seen. And not for nothing, this man was a USSR champion in water skiing(slowly and distinctly). He was not the first. not the first. and he did not last, said the father. It was a fertile day. the day of salvation! "friends" it no longer disturbed, the magic ended, an ordinary man began to drink vodka and like polieco. He has no recollection of this experience except fear, Nitsche. Razvivaya spirituality! the body will catch up with itself!

Phew... pritailsya. small lyrical digression. Question to Andrew and to all who can answer. Who can not dream, that I can do.

1. What do you think happens at the level of chakras, dynamic meditation Osho?
2. Why am I, roughly speaking, choking when listening to the Schumann resonance? very well, not enough oxygen, but are from ajar window...
thanks to all who spent time on reading, and those who answer!!! good luck<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 10, 2008 15:30

With regular consistent listening to all the chakras, nothing terrible can not happen, and Vice versa, you receive protection from what is described above "someone". Different dangers appear when imbalances in any chakra. Ordinary people those or other distortions, in fact, always exist.
1. As always, to each his own.
2. Again, as already mentioned, - fault personal trance history...