Solar wind

Влад

Post by Влад » Fri Oct 19, 2007 23:21

One of the most effective exercises is cukrovou breath, when you inhale You imagine that the flow of prana (the arrow going from one mating chakra) is included to walk You through the chakras (and accumulates in the area of the chakra you develop), and when you exhale you send it to another mating chakra.
From the description is not very clear, where part of the flow? What is meant by conjugate chakra? for example, the Muladhara possible?

I met this exercise the following due - first installation using breathing mental channel between the chakra kshetram(trigger point on the front side of the body) and the point of the chakras in the spine. then adding to the breath, mantra, chakra clear and open. when in the mental canal increases the sound vibration of the mantra is the awakening of the psychic center. that is paired chakras in exercise none.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 20, 2007 14:39

Влад wrote:
One of the most effective exercises is cukrovou breath, when you inhale You imagine that the flow of prana (the arrow going from one mating chakra) is included to walk You through the chakras (and accumulates in the area of the chakra you develop), and when you exhale you send it to another mating chakra.
From the description is not very clear, where part of the flow? What is meant by conjugate chakra? for example, the Muladhara possible?

I met this exercise the following due - first installation using breathing mental channel between the chakra kshetram(trigger point on the front side of the body) and the point of the chakras in the spine. then adding to the breath, mantra, chakra clear and open. when in the mental canal increases the sound vibration of the mantra is the awakening of the psychic center. that is paired chakras in exercise none.
Please look at the cover on the disk (star of life) and read the description carefully - all will become clear. :)

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Sat Oct 20, 2007 19:11

Today is the first time I listened.
Share feelings..
Been listening since the solar wind.
Lay back .. relax.. during the first song and felt the warmth ( see work training enter the state of relaxation)..
when I started listening to 3-bye song I noticed that more heat than usual ( it's not that hot and that sweat.. just full of warm energy which, as it in! invented. it's like.. electricity is 220 volts, 0.001 amps, a very small current.. but is the 220 volt 6 ampere few nepokazhetsya :) ie the flux density was many times more)..
in the process of listening, 4th and 5th failed to save the second consciousness which I have watching not to fall asleep..
woke up from the fact that in the upper part of the skull ( not to be confused with top).. as the Bud that rested.. felt - not empty.. and the pressure is very otchetlivee as if something rested his skull in something.. began to feel part of the body.. I was surprised.. in the mouth as like there rushing all the blood from organism :) gums like raschka blood a feeling he's gonna pop.. no pain - no.. and slunootdelenie a little more than usual..
look - began to play the 12th track.. well, I think enough..
got up.. walked.. feeling pressure on the top of the skull gradually passed.. a rush of blood from the gums has been reduced.. now is already the 3rd hour after the audition went.. but still there is a feeling of increased circulation in the gums..

Фипыч

Post by Фипыч » Sat Oct 20, 2007 22:47

And yesterday I got my third time was listening. For the first time just felt resonances in different parts of the body. The second time, quickly fell asleep, because really tired.
And yesterday clearly was the entire disk in consciousness. First, feel termoodeyalom, i.e. internal heat throughout the body. Wild dry mouth, although before the audition, I drank 1.5 cups of water, after listening to a gulp 2 glasses of water drank.
Secondly, I recently, apparently from the strain of again pinched in the rump on the left side began to show themselves. When I was constantly chustvoval itself as a capacitor :). Ie felt the buildup of tension in the back and then rapidly twitching foot. And so is constantly recharged-discharged. Periodically and involuntarily did a deep sigh, which attracted my attention to my breath. At the end of the listening I've wanted to finish for these cycles, but still waited for the conclusion. Then as hearty after listening. But overall fell asleep pretty quickly.
Today looking forward to a new listening.

лисичка

Post by лисичка » Sat Oct 20, 2007 23:19

I have a question for Andrew. The morning was aching under scapula on the right side.
Decided to listen to your drive the solar wind. After listening ALL NIGHT COULD NOT SLEEP.
I HAD PAIN IN THORACIC SPINE, UNTIL 4 A.M. I COULDN'T SLEEP. During this time, was not able to move without sharp pain. Not to roll over or get out of bed NOR COULD anything.
ONLY BE A CORPSE AND PRAY THAT THE MORNING HAS COME.

At 4.30 drank Pentalgin N 2pcs and fell asleep. More such did not repeat.

Could you comment on this, as the pain worsened after after listening to the disc.

Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 20, 2007 23:24

лисичка wrote:I Have a question for Andrew. The morning was aching under scapula on the right side.
Decided to listen to your drive the solar wind. After listening ALL NIGHT COULD NOT SLEEP.
I HAD PAIN IN THORACIC SPINE, UNTIL 4 A.M. I COULDN'T SLEEP. During this time, was not able to move without sharp pain. Not to roll over or get out of bed NOR COULD anything.

Could you comment on this, as the pain worsened after after listening to the disc.

Thanks in advance.
Do you see any lessons from this disc requires a healthy spine. You either running low back pain or were badly bruised. There are more likelihood of psychological problems with the chakra, the projection of which was pain, but there is usually a different feeling - not pain, but a rather unpleasant tugging sensation.
Work out first, or disc Healing or the Song of the track Chakramov.

лисичка

Post by лисичка » Sat Oct 20, 2007 23:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
лисичка wrote:I Have a question for Andrew. The morning was aching under scapula on the right side.

Thanks in advance.
Do you see any lessons from this disc requires a healthy spine. You either running low back pain or were badly bruised. There are more likelihood of psychological problems with the chakra, the projection of which was pain, but there is usually a different feeling - not pain, but a rather unpleasant tugging sensation.
Work out first, or disc Healing or the Song of the track Chakramov.

And the conductor to listen to you?
I do have a spine'm not much, but a night like this has never happened before and God forbid that to happen again.

Pony question not in this subject but still.

Big load for school. What drives would you recommend for listening and for any scheme. In the presence of the following disks: SV, Conductor, Theta meditation(5pcs), massage brain, ultra brain, conductor,endorphins + are mayd machine.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:35

лисичка wrote:a guide to listen?
I do have a spine'm not much, but a night like this has never happened before and God forbid that to happen again.

Pony question not in this subject but still.

Big load for school. What drives would you recommend for listening and for any scheme. In the presence of the following disks: SV, Conductor, Theta meditation(5pcs), massage brain, ultra brain, conductor,endorphins + are mayd machine.
Can and Explorer, just try not to mix with other drives. For example, every three days between other activities.
To study use the disc Ultramask - the instructions are all written in detail. In the evening two hours before bedtime (or after school) engage or alpha sessions with mindmachines or disc Healing.

лисичка

Post by лисичка » Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:31

Andrew, thank You bi :o for the recommendation.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Oct 24, 2007 23:14

Listening for 4th time...
at the 3rd..4th chakra just turned off.. despite the fact that the experience of retaining consciousness there .. but when listening to the Solar wind - now does not work..
Wake up when minutes 5 plays "song chakramov"..

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:51

Listening for the 5th time.

It is simply ridiculous :)

Seriously start listening.
The first chakra.. include all the sensations in the lower body to determine response of chakra.. it's like .. no specific point -no.. you receive Heat from the pelvis and throughout the body.. this is as usual.
Second chakra - like somewhere below the navel. - ( I know the system of the 7 chakras.. but 9 was never found.. this is not know where "perched" two seven :) because of this, and try a larger area of the body to determine where this chakra ) is focused below the navel.. Yes a reaction.. different sensations in this area is.
The third chakra starts.. the tones.. try to feel these tones and download - where on the body receive a response..

And here is the fact that all the other 4-d times..:-

so, I try with the 3rd chakra.. try.. and here comes the idea - but something somehow for more than 5 minutes and all this happens..
Lose the glasses.. the player shows that he is already playing a song chromanol.

I AM 100% SURE THAT WAS NOT A FAILURE.
However, the classroom and the player says that I obviously lost 25 minutes in time.

Maybe that will tell what.. what can this be?
5th time in a row.. it is not an accident.. and all on the same 3rd chakra.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:23

Евгений Кош wrote:Listen for the 5th time.

The first chakra.. include all the sensations in the lower body to determine response of chakra.. it's like .. no specific point -no.. you receive Heat from the pelvis and throughout the body.. this is as usual.
Second chakra - like somewhere below the navel. - ( I know the system of the 7 chakras.. but 9 was never found.. this is not know where "perched" two seven :) because of this, and try a larger area of the body to determine where this chakra ) is focused below the navel.. Yes a reaction.. different sensations in this area is.
The third chakra starts.. the tones.. try to feel these tones and download - where on the body receive a response..

so, I try with the 3rd chakra.. try.. and here comes the idea - but something somehow for more than 5 minutes and all this happens..
Lose the glasses.. the player shows that he is already playing a song chromanol.

However, the classroom and the player says that I obviously lost 25 minutes in time.

The location of the chakras:
1 - crotch
2 - for a palm width below the navel
3 - navel
4 - solar plexus
5 - the middle of the sternum
6 - the jugular fossa
7 - just above the eyebrows
8 - in the back of the skull in the projection of the Fontanelle (the width of the palm above the 7th)
9 - in projection of the Fontanelle (about half a palm width above the head)
It's hard to say what has caused Your dive on the 3rd chakra. Read the description of the chakras - maybe something will "hook". I myself don't fully understand - what I've done :? but I can say that this disc offers a diagnostic signal (when a chakra is something unusual), but interpretation of these data is very difficult while, on the one hand, due to the blurring of metaphorical, and I found the descriptions of the chakras, on the other, due to the diversity of sensations and phenomena.<

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:Listen for the 5th time.

The location of the chakras:
1 - crotch
2 - for a palm width below the navel
3 - navel
4 - solar plexus
5 - the middle of the sternum
6 - the jugular fossa
7 - just above the eyebrows
8 - in the back of the skull in the projection of the Fontanelle (the width of the palm above the 7th)
9 - in projection of the Fontanelle (about half a palm width above the head)
It's hard to say what has caused Your dive on the 3rd chakra. Read the description of the chakras - maybe something will "hook". I myself don't fully understand - what I've done :? but I can say that this disc offers a diagnostic signal (when a chakra is something unusual), but interpretation of these data is very difficult while, on the one hand, due to the blurring of metaphorical, and I found the descriptions of the chakras, on the other, due to the diversity of sensations and phenomena.
OK. Thank you.
I understand that the song for the 3rd chakra are present the colours to the 4th (I guess that "provalilas" closer to the end of the song for the 3rd chakra..
so I will ask the questions, cause THOSE feelings to capture what is happening..<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:03

Евгений Кош wrote:OK. Thank you.
I understand that the song for the 3rd chakra are present the colours to the 4th (I guess that "provalilas" closer to the end of the song for the 3rd chakra..
so I will ask the questions, cause THOSE feelings to capture what is happening..
No, 3rd no tones for the 4th. Look at the diagram on the cover of the disc what is the chakra with which to interact. So is it written in the description to disk.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Nov 22, 2010 19:50, edited 5 times in total.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:OK. Thank you.
so I will ask the questions, cause THOSE feelings to capture what is happening..
No, 3rd no tones for the 4th. Look at the diagram on the cover of the disc what is the chakra with which to interact. So is it written in the description to disk.
I wrote, because I read in the instructions
"starts with pure tones, corresponding chakra, which is gradually layered tones of the two conjugate chakras (creating a chord), and ends again with clean tone" and understand it literally.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:35

Add cool effects..
after going through the second chakra and start to work with third - starting to see a lot of visual images.. as if before my eyes with a high speed scroll through different photos and not a few images which I (think) never seen.
The speed of displaying "pictures" are very high.. some do not even have time to consider.. photos surrounded like an aura.. ( you see them as if through colored fog, but the center - that there's no fog and the visibility is clear).. most of the photos - black-and-white.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:46

Андрей Патрушев wrote: No, 3rd no tones for the 4th. Look at the diagram on the cover of the disc what is the chakra with which to interact. So is it written in the description to disk.
AA. I understood everything..
thank you.
I - "cut" :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Nov 23, 2007 17:15

Listened to some discs this one time yesterday...now I close my eyes I see colored tints,and paint such vivid!!!If five minutes turns out to not be distracted by other thoughts,something very strange appears as....peace.heat,and a strange feeling of well being..the first time..and now,close my eyes,the same...

хитрый тип

Re: solar wind

Post by хитрый тип » Sat Dec 01, 2007 15:16

Dimas wrote:Image
It is strange that nobody wrote about this disc!!!people,you are alive,Dear users of this product...I've even stopped it with echoforum to listen to,the feeling that in the body some sort of aktivnosti started,but not physically..don't know how to write..Constantly emerging hot spots in, on, and....Outside the body..I'm perstel to work with him now..Yesterday there was intense itching and burning sensation UNDER the coccyx,that is, NOT within the body!Until gave it up,still who-thread something not write one scary..What is that??..Dreams dreamed such a strange...[/code]
Wow :shock: it happens when the Muladhara is activated and the snake of the Kundalini begins to prosyatsya (then it is to be podnimatsya). Cool, I'll mindmachine his gift on new year for sure, with this disk :)

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Sun Dec 09, 2007 21:36

This disc is really incomparable if you are simply listening through the player and through the machine. Tried MM yet only the 11th track.... no words just!!!!!!!!!... :wiz :ay :o

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Dec 10, 2007 14:20

11 track has a strong effect ( on me personally).. for 15 minutes relaxes very well.. this files most often even into a state deeper than relaxation.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Mon Dec 10, 2007 14:56

Eugene Kosh
accurate-accurate!!! though sitting listening to (just to see decided), but even in this position, the body will start to relax... and consciousness where the "fail" :ay

Аксакал

Post by Аксакал » Mon Dec 10, 2007 18:33

Here's a cover of the disk :)

Аксакал

Post by Аксакал » Mon Dec 10, 2007 18:34

The way that there are no arrows

Савл

Post by Савл » Thu Dec 13, 2007 15:36

Attended a course. Didn't notice any changes neither in health, nor in the behavior, except the very first listen. And it was this: on the 3rd tone fell into oblivion, woke up on the "Song" in a state of "boundless prosperity", drank water and after a few minutes I fell asleep. However, it was only once. In the future, cutting out 3-4 chakra is almost inevitable, if you do not take the position in which to sleep, or not to do something, for example reading. Thought drive enhances dreams.
Honestly, I bought the disc with the hope to "correct energy flow". The fact that in recent times "feel" the perineum, the anahata chakra, the throat, the back of the head. The descriptions all smacks of prana (qi, pranamaya etc.), but I don't practice these things. Changes – 0.