Solar wind

Владирес
Re: solar wind

Post by Владирес » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:05

Dimas wrote:Image
It is strange that nobody wrote about this disc!!!people,you are alive,Dear users of this product...I've even stopped it with echoforum to listen to,the feeling that in the body some sort of aktivnosti started,but not physically..don't know how to write..Constantly emerging hot spots in, on, and....Outside the body..I'm perstel to work with him now..Yesterday there was intense itching and burning sensation UNDER the coccyx,that is, NOT within the body!Until gave it up,still who-thread something not write one scary..What is that??..The dreams dreamt so strange.

FAQ on disks
Why delete my quotes? a different opinion has not been canceled! or are you afraid that (a different opinion)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 26, 2015 13:10

Владирес wrote:I'm a healer, it turned out , the feelings are real and others are sharper. This music can not give such effects tried I and others like me). It is a placebo effect, Your sexual illusion. Only, she's useless. And on account of the chakras, their rebirth I laugh every day working on this system.
"The whole audience in the shit, and then I go out - all in white"... :wink:
Владирес wrote:Why delete my quotes? a different opinion has not been canceled! or are you afraid that (a different opinion)?
It wasn't your quote, but the quote Dimas, without any your comments. Why clutter up the forum?

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 26, 2015 13:22

Yesterday there was intense itching and burning sensation UNDER the coccyx,that is, NOT within the body!
I'm a healer, it turned out , the feelings are real and others are sharper. This music can not give such effects tried I and others like me). It is a placebo effect, Your sexual illusion. Only, she's useless.
Just not the illusion, and out-of-body point. It is a truth and the corresponding effort needed to hold this and future processes.

Владирес

Post by Владирес » Mon Oct 26, 2015 13:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Владирес wrote:I'm a healer, it turned out , the feelings are real and others are sharper. This music can not give such effects tried I and others like me). It is a placebo effect, Your sexual illusion. Only, she's useless. And on account of the chakras, their rebirth I laugh every day working on this system.
Владирес wrote:Why delete my quotes? a different opinion has not been canceled! or are you afraid that (a different opinion)?
It wasn't your quote, but the quote Dimas, without any your comments. Why clutter up the forum?

as I thought

Владирес

Post by Владирес » Mon Oct 26, 2015 13:50

Владирес wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

as I thought
I eat about a personal experience, if you do not respect other people's opinions, then at least do not turn my words

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 26, 2015 14:28

Ladires, just there is such a thing as netiquette. In it, for example, ugly to hold overkvotingom. That is to quote the whole review of the interlocutor. It just clogs the information space and makes the topic unreadable. And so it is clear who and what you answer (regarding last comment)

Владирес

Post by Владирес » Mon Oct 26, 2015 14:41

мимоходом wrote:Ladires, just there is such a thing as netiquette. In it, for example, ugly to hold overkvotingom. That is to quote the whole review of the interlocutor. It just clogs the information space and makes the topic unreadable. And so it is clear who and what you answer (regarding last comment)

Actually draws quotes I didn't take (I wrote as a healer, and on the forum I may have), so this is my quote. Please again do not put all from legs on a head.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon Oct 26, 2015 15:14

The fact that you are a healer doesn't mean you learned everything. Simple things, for example, can not understand... And that most of us take for granted today

You made a screenshot and pointed out where the quote is and where your thoughts and what is the relation between them

http://s018.radikal.ru/i507/1510/9f/f003a78823f0.png

When you reply to a comment - please note the name of the button that you press. I do not "quote" you? Or maybe "quick quote"?

The status of "healer" means clean energy, but is not associated with the development of consciousness with the information. As for who is on the forum - you'd be very surprised if I answered directly. You just don't see them, they are out of your filters of perception.

Аине

Post by Аине » Tue Mar 01, 2016 1:28

One in quotes day... a knock in the head... you can come in? and who are you? we're friends! enter...
Interesting story. Here they are polite..
Something seresuedels: "the key from all doors", Rockefeller gathered to live forever, patients that enter without knocking..
Lucky guy.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:53

Is it possible after Healing to go directly to the SV, not taking a break at 15 (21) days?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 01, 2016 13:58

Wolverine
Can.
Breaks are needed for the particular disk.

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Fri Jun 24, 2016 14:26

And what will be the effect if the drive to play through the Orgone generator? No one tried?

Андрейлевченко

Post by Андрейлевченко » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:17

Hello. Please tell me why after listening to SV through 15-20 min. there comes a sense of euphoria? Sometimes so washes and that to drive don't want,like drugs what is. Listened to the disc and to 01.01 08.01 how to explain it and what is it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:01

Andreichenko
It is not a feeling of euphoria. Just a harmonizing of energies between the chakras and You come to its normal state. But since You are not familiar yet, is perceived as a feeling of euphoria.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:21

Андрейлевченко

Post by Андрейлевченко » Tue Jan 31, 2017 0:03

Hello world!) in General, the disk is super-duper! all the negativity, all what is depression, what oppressive condition , all gone) if I used to be asked how you doing, I replied that everything is fine. but an inner voice said, and what is normal then?
everything sucks! nothing is normal, should you need it, and how to do it, and that... Etc but now my inner voice says that all is well! I quietly go about their business,not to bother because of all sorts of trivia,in General, live) Andrei Patrushev thanks! P. S anyone live well? who has the discs Patrushev!)

Дионисий

Post by Дионисий » Fri May 19, 2017 13:58

(Paragraph 1)
Hi all. Learned about the drives, I decided to read about them before buying. Was wondering where I got the location of the chakras, Bindu and Sahasrara? The fact that Grit and other specified standard, color even individually. But Bindu is on the top of the head. where the curl of hair, and Sahasrara, and the truth is over your head, but is stimulated by a crown, as thus connected with the body (don't know how, physical, and energetic., it does not matter). Maybe I'm wrong? no one tried to stimulate the Bindu at the crown? And Andrew? With respect.
Another question, and the developers of this technique awakened the Kundalini or ability?

(Paragraph 2)

Dear Andrey Patrushev.

I would like to Supplement your knowledge of valuable information in the hope that you release the disc SV 2 (maybe give me a new version ;) )
In General, the thing is:
1) about the location of the chakras I was told that with regards to the Bindu, there really is chakra, but Bindu does this in Hinduism, Yes.
2) your program of the 9 chakras is not considered one big BUT, you have to add 1 or 2 more chakra and here's why :
everyone has heard about the Lotus position, crossed legs, etc., and so, when Indian yogis try to awaken Kundalini, they sit in the Lotus position, because that position(crossing your legs) stops the flow of energy in the legs (through the feet) and Muladhara is the first chakra in the Kundalini development and washing energy from the Earth.
But we are not yoga and sit do not know and trying to pump the Kundalini, nothing is impossible... All because of Muladhara should pull 2 more chakras, in order to washing without crossing the feet (1st chakra is of the foot (or feet, as appropriate), 2 chakra between your knees).
To summarize:
1) all of the above me is just bringing to You some information I learned from books, perhaps it is to some extent erroneous. Or not?
2) I wish that you had a record out in a more perfect form, thanks to the new information.

(Paragraph 3)

Just want to tell You more information based on personal experience (possibly useful, and possibly useless)
1) -- when I learned about the chakras, I pumped them for about a week, so... lazy at the moment.
--- then angry that nothing is felt, was very sleepy, and prodigal all the chakras from the bottom up, first the rear and then front on the body (or Vice versa), literally several times, turned around and got ready to sleep and THEN TAGOOOOO.... the spine ran 2 times the electrical discharge, clearly felt the electricity!!!! I'm a little stressul..
I heard, and then, in a few years I tried this a couple of times (LAZINESS)
--- It all reminded what is written in the book "why yoga doesn't work" is the meaning of the text of the book is that we need to awaken the Kundalini in a state close to sleep.
2) -- Received from friend for free initiation into Reiki level 2 (which again are successfully thrown out of laziness, but maybe not just mine, and maybe that was part of my development)
-- everything went fine, the next morning woke up with a very strong heat in the palms and feet, as well as a temperature of 38 degrees, decided to starve and do not take the medicine in the morning temperature was, then I have 2 years work regularly chakras on the feet and palms.

-------------------------------------------Draw your own conclusions, because You can make out the disk of the solar wind, not just a disc but a super-duper drive. adding the study of the chakras on the feet, as well as pre-rhythm, to induce a very strong relaxation prideradio sleep...-------------------------------------------------------

(Paragraph 4)

Recently traveled with friends and happened upon a rock concert, was the evening, the audience of 50 people, a powerful sound system...
In General, during the song there were a few moments when I distinctly felt the breast and the area of svadhisthana, what so ever, such vibration is not felt, the places of the chakras actually vibrated inside the body... maybe some notes resonated.. While I stood to the side of the speaker as it is right to be afraid, everything vibrated.

With respect.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 19, 2017 15:05

Dionysius
Hello.
Дионисий wrote:was wondering where I got the location of the chakras, Bindu and Sahasrara?
From different sources were compared, plus personal observations.
Дионисий wrote:Another question, and the developers of this technique awakened the Kundalini or ability?
Then, probably, the question: "What came first the chicken or the egg?" :)
As for the rest - how many people, so many opinions.
One thing You are right is to awaken the Kundalini, not only to listen to the disc, it is also necessary to engage in the relevant practices, one of which is a special breath.

Дионисий

Post by Дионисий » Fri May 19, 2017 16:09

Thank you for your answer :)

Иулия

Post by Иулия » Mon Sep 18, 2017 17:13

Hello! Interested in the CD "solar wind", read part of the forum, in connection with which the question arose ; I know that some chakras I have problems, but don't understand the CD "solar wind" only diagnosis, or all of the work on these chakras? How do you not understand the effect of this disk. Maybe I have not grown up with him?
I used to play with the "guide" and "healing."

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Sep 18, 2017 18:07

Julius
While listening to the sounds of a particular chakra is to diagnose when listening to the track "the Song of Chakramov" is a study.

Иулия

Post by Иулия » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:09

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Julius
While listening to the sounds of a particular chakra is to diagnose when listening to the track "the Song of Chakramov" is a study.
Thanks for the reply. Is it possible to do a direct study without a diagnosis?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:14

Julius
Yes, nazdorove :)

Иулия

Post by Иулия » Fri Sep 22, 2017 16:23

Hi Andrew! I have a somewhat strange question; beginning to listen to "Song of Chakramov" without making a diagnosis - the second day. Suddenly there was a need to fly on a plane. But I don't fly planes , 10 years ago got into a terrible plane crash, many dead.. I was lucky , I almost without injury , but the fear of flying. Not would You advise me how to prepare for the flight and is it possible to do with the discs. (worked as a guide and a healing often still work, but since beginning to listen to "Song of Chakramov" yet, or anything else to listen to). Well, or just gain a bunch of sedatives))))..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Sep 22, 2017 17:31

Julius
The only advice I can give: the whole flight to do it (self) algorithm "Sleepy wheel."