Solar wind

bofara
Re: solar wind

Post by bofara » Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:49

For the second weeks involved with drive "solar wind", usually in the morning, after some exercise and a cold shower immediately after practice from disk - look program rainbow with relevant affirmations such as:
all my chakras develops edinstvenno and only nailuchshim and favorable for me, every time, always and everywhere..
I, Ivan, worth, all of my chakras develops edinstvenno and only nailuchshim and favorable for me, every time, always and everywhere
I'm Ivan, I see that all my chakras develops edinstvenno and only nailuchshim and favorable for me, every time, always and everywhere ..
etc.
and the text in the center /to the strengthening effect of the disc/:
With every breath, every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, and so on, both during wakefulness and during sleep, my body work, communicate, and act tons, vibration, sounds, colors, scales, tunes, aromas, smells, tastes, feelings, touch and so on, in full compliance with the standard for the perfect functioning of my body, my holistic nature and to ensure harmonious interaction of all my chakras . With every breath, every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every week, and so on, both during wakefulness and during sleep provides a complete harmonization of the flow of energy, information, blood, lymph, bodily fluids and so on in the physical, intellectual, logical, mental, emotional, conscious, subconscious, and so on the area of my body and holistic nature, only in the most profitable, harmonious way in the short, medium and long term.
Text colors in rainbow tried to organize, as in the unmodified version of /which is free to download here on the forum/ for a more harmonious effect on the chakras.. Several days in a row in the second half of the day I feel sleepy a lot, so much that to get me to carry - just eyes closed.. things like that are not typical for me, I have not changed anything in my life. Before starting work with SV, 2 weeks listening to "Song chakramov". Water drink as it should be.

I think it's a 'sleepy state' to otnosatsa to practice with the CD "solar wind" and a rainbow - something prorabatyvayutsya, or something.. of Course I will be working on - hopefully it will pass..<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 18, 2012 13:24

bofara
A rainbow is better before bed to start.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jul 18, 2012 13:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Rainbow better before bed to start.
Yes, I do so - once after SV /8-10h. in the morning/ and the second time before going to sleep. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 18, 2012 13:35

bofara
After SV is not necessary. :)

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jul 18, 2012 15:20

AA, thank you! :)

квв

Post by квв » Thu Jul 19, 2012 16:53

Good day
read the topic did not find the answer:
1. it was said that train incomplete "set" of the chakras is Oh.
2. and that chakra can be counted more than 9.
Question: 9 tracks. This amount is sufficient? what about the other chakras? :roll:

Василий ин

Post by Василий ин » Thu Jul 19, 2012 17:09

квв wrote:Good day
read the topic did not find the answer:
1. it was said that train incomplete "set" of the chakras is Oh.
2. and that chakra can be counted more than 9.
Question: 9 tracks. This amount is sufficient? what about the other chakras? :roll:
the rest of the look with a flashlight or a metal detector:)
the drive is designed for 9-speed system. so everything is OK.

bofara

Post by bofara » Thu Jul 19, 2012 17:21

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Rainbow better before bed to start.
Андрей Патрушев wrote:After SV is not necessary.
Andrewit turns out You are right. Today, according to the recommendation did not run in the morning rainbow. And now normal. Thanks for the advice.

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jul 21, 2012 15:05

bofara wrote:if you work with the drive 'solar wind' showed up some problems in the chakra of Hrit /somewhere in the region of HRIC very ill/, although earlier it worked as expected for two weeks only Song Chakramov. And thanks to the methodology FAQ /described in the topic/ subject, some relevant affirmations in a rainbow before the hearing of the Conductor in the evening and in the morning, after work, with the 'solar wind' problem disappeared for two days.
Yes, in the field of Grit now there is no pain or other bad feelings, only when the track is Bindu, Hit there for a couple seconds they connected, zobrazeny each other/.

Andrei V.I wanted to ask You how to understand:
Communication with your Egregor. Probable negative transition : Dark night of the soul> , <crossing the abyss> , <Chemicalization> .
This is a quote from a description of the chakra of GRIT. Thanks in advance.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 21, 2012 15:34

bofara wrote:Andrei V., I wanted to ask You how to understand: Quote:Communication with your Egregor. Probable negative transition : Dark night of the soul> , <crossing the abyss> , <Chemicalization> . This is a quote from a description of the chakra of GRIT. Thanks in advance.
With the development of this chakra of the esoteric traditional ways adherents are often faced with the occurrence of a state similar to a very strong depression, which had to be overcome by persisting with lessons. Coped with it very few...

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jul 21, 2012 15:44

Because this topic really interests me /is still a personal experience-experience that is associated with HIT, not reading but, as far as I can imagine Your attitude towards "traditional esoteric methods", can You recommend some adequate literature /is possible and in English on this topic for further knowledge of this and similar manifestations of the problem. If there is no possibility for such a recommendation, the main thing - sincere thanks for the advice and explanations so far.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 21, 2012 16:12

bofara
Unfortunately, nothing more or less decent are not met. Everywhere only some hints and fragments of Knowledge... :? However, Sri Aurobindo, IMHO, more or less adequate...

Акела

Post by Акела » Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:17

I want to Express my gratitude to Andrei Patrushev, the 11th track song Chakramov evokes feelings of purity, what I don't like could not expect. I use too a year, in the morning, cheer helps, but unfortunately it is a pure feeling to extend for the whole day does not work.

Кася

Post by Кася » Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:51

Listened endorphins, preparing for the FDA, and the soul of a sudden and demanded for the next three weeks the Solar wind. They say want it. Theta for later.

Question. :o Adequate preparation for the Solar Wind equal to three weeks of the Conductor and Healing, plus three weeks, the Star wanderer, Endorphins and Imageprocessor drive.
Plan..
For Breakfast, the Song of Chakramov in awakening. For lunch, nine of the chakras and the solar wind the track in front of them. For dinner on the night of the Conductor.
Will complete the course of Andrianov and start.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Nov 24, 2012 17:31

Kasia
Enough. :)

Кася

Post by Кася » Thu Nov 29, 2012 15:54

Looked at the disk contents the solar wind and found it a 12th track Pure tone. Why and when should you listen? If in the morning the Song of chakramov, day the solar wind with 9 chakras, the 12-th track to where?
:o

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Nov 29, 2012 22:24

Kasia
The 12th track is the solar Wind. Is intended to partly remove the effect from the rest of the... :?

Кася

Post by Кася » Fri Nov 30, 2012 0:44

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Kasia
The 12th track is the solar Wind. Is intended to partly remove the effect from the rest of the... :?
:oops: What else?
Why it is called a Pure tone.

Today I broke down and listened to the track solar wind and the next 9 chakras. I do not know whether it is interesting, but I will share as from the second chakra in the throat began to fill the bowl, heavy like metal and live like this. It became difficult to breathe. He began to push inside and how to grow. I tried to swallow, to breathe, to shift attention, but it has not disappeared. On the third chakra, it began to rotate and pressed to the back wall of the throat, touching which started to hurt the movement. The fourth almost fell began to press down and back simultaneously, vimas. The fifth leaned forward and seemed to form the hollow at the collarbone, just inside and pressed forward quite painful. On the sixth suddenly calmed down and seem to be hiding just up to where his Adam's Apple and again shrank back. On the seventh, it began to spin in a small circle in the same place, perpendicular to the floor. On the eighth broke like Quicksilver into two streams and flowed in his ears, then through the eye to the bridge of your nose and down again to her throat and painfully pretty. The ninth was the ball spread out all over the head and a little pain roared somewhere above the eyebrows. Upon completion of drinking water and for the next fifteen minutes felt pain in my throat and ears and the rest of the lump in my throat, breathing was unpleasant. Tried to escape, but did not help much. However after about 15-20 minutes everything was gone.
Now, some hours later, by the way, while writing these lines in my throat again filled with hot and gives to the ears. What is it? Self-hypnosis?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:58

Кася wrote:why it is Called a Pure tone.
Where, I wonder, is it so called? :)
Can You say that constantly "stepping on your throat"? :)

Кася

Post by Кася » Fri Nov 30, 2012 16:05

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Can You say that constantly "stepping on your throat"? :)
If you mean to do what you do not want to do. Yes. Come.
Even as self-control if in terms of speaking, just not to say superfluous or in vain or swearing. :oops: So mouth plugged or what would be afraid to say, this kind of not. Although maybe I'd like to think so.
PS: now a few times already rewrote this message. :( Clinic.
Андрей Патрушев wrote: > Where, I wonder, is it so called? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 30, 2012 20:08

Kasia
About "pure tone" is unclear - where did che come from?. And have you heard?

Кася

Post by Кася » Fri Nov 30, 2012 21:27

Like the solar wind, only the length of the track of 12:59.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 30, 2012 22:39

Kasia
That's good.:)

Кася

Post by Кася » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:42

So this track, as well as the solar wind, you can listen to 9 chakras?
On the subject realized that the entire disk at one time is better not to listen, because in the morning the Song of chakramov and in the afternoon the Wind with the chakras. Here the question arose what to do with a Pure tone.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Dec 01, 2012 13:05

Кася wrote:So this track, as well as the solar wind, you can listen to 9 chakras?
This is the solar Wind.