Solar wind

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Jul 16, 2007 22:58

Looked at iPod e in the Solar wind 12 files. The first 4 minutes, from 2 to 10 at 5 minutes 11 - 15 minutes 12 - 12 minutes.
45 minutes is 9 chakras for 5 minutes.
What kind of load are the other 3 files, in my opinion they are not superfluous.
For me 1 hour and 15 minutes too much.
The disc is VERY strong.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jul 16, 2007 23:57

The question I want to ask one simple or two or three:

how do you think this drive without audiostrobe you can listen to? With any session? In General, if only through a CD player?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 0:14

И-Ван wrote:Looked at iPod e in the Solar wind 12 files. The first 4 minutes, from 2 to 10 at 5 minutes 11 - 15 minutes 12 - 12 minutes.
45 minutes is 9 chakras for 5 minutes.
What kind of load are the other 3 files, in my opinion they are not superfluous.
For me 1 hour and 15 minutes too much.
The disc is VERY strong.
The first and the 12th tracks, the solar Wind, for preparation and rest (not necessarily), the 11th track Song Chakramov - can be used separately from the (short but stronger version of the disc Healing), or when personales with the chakras (this can only happen if You engage with one chakra for a long time).
Initially, the disc was designed to work without audiostrobe, but audiostrobe increases the efficiency of work with the chakras.

Димас

The CD "solar wind"

Post by Димас » Tue Jul 17, 2007 5:31

Good day! My appeal sent to the author of the disc, Andrei Patrushev. Andrew, I have a question on the description of the disk. In your version the lower chakra "Muladhara" is the color GREEN, etc. Probably because it's 9 chakra's system. But in many other sources that explain the structure of the 7 charkas of the system is given information about what the lower chakra "Muladhara" is red. And then colours in the chakras is distributed as in the rainbow, in order, ie according to the scheme K-O-W-S-G-S-F. it Turns out that in 7 charkas system Saloum the principle of the rainbow, ie, white light is decomposed into 7 basic colors.
But your story has a grain of logic. Ie if you consider that according to authoritative information the number of man - is 18, 1+8=9. Got the basis of the structure of a person is 9 chakras. In the summation of sacred numbers of the chakras according to the scheme 9-pointed star, we get the following picture:
1 chakra-Muladhara 4 + 5 + 3 = 12 = 3
Chakra 2 - Svadhisthana 2 + 3 + 1 = 6
3 chakra - manipura 9 + 1 + 8 = 18 = 9
4 chakra - Grit 7 + 8 + 6 = 21 = 3
5 chakra - Anahata 5 + 6 + 4 = 15 = 6
6 chakra - Vishuddha 3 + 2 + 4 = 9
7 chakra - ajna 1 + 9 + 2 = 12 = 3
8 chakra - Bindu 8 + 7 + 9 = 24 = 6
9 chakra - Sahasrara 6 + 7 + 5 = 18 = 9

The sum of the numbers on the "chords": 1) 12+6+18+21+15+9+12+24+18=135 = 9
2) 3+6+9+3+6+9+3+6+9=54=9
The sum of the sacred numbers of chakras: 4+2+9+7+5+3+1+8+6=45=9
And it's all the same as the 7 chakra's system assures the correctness of the explanation of the principles of the system.
So again, we get different colors for the same chakra systems 7 and 9:
Muladhara - Red and Green
Svadhisthana - Orange and Blue
Manipura - Yellow and Blue
Anahata - Green and dark red (Magenta)
Vishuddha - Blue and Red (Scarlet)
Ajna - Blue and Orange
Sahasrara - Purple and Gold

And here the questions arise:
So what in the end, the colors have a "basic" seven chakras"?
Or maybe it's two different levels, and each level of the chakra in different decked?
Then what's with the levels? etc.

Please Andrew, prokomentirujte the above thoughts may You have on this account has already been answered.
Thanks in advance.

Dmitry Barkalov

FAQ on disks

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Jul 17, 2007 13:45

Hi Dmitry,
if you have the desire, can experience that'll allow you to answer some of your questions.
1. Find the room well-lit corner.
2. If you have a chair rotating on the vertical axis, okay. If not , then also good, you can use any chair.
3. Buy two sheets of drawing paper A0 or A1, A0 better + a set of colored paper the colors of the rainbow A4.
4. Going to the corner. Sit on a chair approximately at the distance of one meter from each wall and probosci to move around on the chair 90 degrees, back and forth, to see that one wall, then another.
5. Straight ahead with the center at eye level hung a sheet of drawing paper A0 on the left wall and in the center of a red sheet of A4. Povorachivaetsya on the chair 90 degrees and hang a clean sheet of drawing paper A0 on the right wall.
6. The preparatory part is over. Now sit on the chair and 15-20 minutes looking at the red leaf in the centre of a white sheet of drawing paper. After the specified time povorachivaetsya 90 degrees and see in the center of the second sheet of paper square ... color. What he will write, but it is not interesting.

The effect is known and is called substitution colors. But to see for yourself nice to read.

By the way, in one case, color substitution does not coincide with what he wrote.

Димас

Post by Димас » Tue Jul 17, 2007 13:55

Thanks for the advice, will definitely try it. I will write the results :wink:

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:24

Thanks Andrew for the clarification. I will try. For starters, write down the 9 chakras + in the beginning and end of 1 track. With the Solar wind prevent me to concentrate on the feeling of the chakras.

So You can recommend from the literature on chakras.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:37

И-Ван wrote:Thanks Andrew for the clarification. I will try. For starters, write down the 9 chakras + in the beginning and end of 1 track. With the Solar wind prevent me to concentrate on the feeling of the chakras.

Leadbeater (I keep forgetting how to spell) Chakra. Everything else that met pop and rehash.

Влад

Post by Влад » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:45

You can add authentic texts of Hindu yoga type Shatchakra-Nirupana, Shiva-Samhita, the Upanishads and their commentaries.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:56

Thank you Andrei and Vladimir.
Andrew, it's a stupid question: no one did the measurement of neural activity of the spinal cord? Sometimes he called "the Spinal cord can".
No wonder that this pogovorka arose, and people on the empty space of sayings comes up.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 13, 2007 23:47

И-Ван wrote:Thank you Andrei and Vladimir.
Andrew, it's a stupid question: no one did the measurement of neural activity of the spinal cord? Sometimes he called "the Spinal cord can".
No wonder that this pogovorka arose, and people on the empty space of sayings comes up.
My brother-in-law, a neurosurgeon writes a diser on this subject, at the same time learned current to stimulate the spinal cord, so that only the dead from paralysis rises.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: the CD "solar wind"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 13, 2007 23:53

Димас wrote: Good day! My appeal sent to the author of the disc, Andrei Patrushev. Andrew, I have a question on the description of the disk. In your version the lower chakra "Muladhara" is the color GREEN, etc. Probably because it's 9 chakra's system. But in many other sources that explain the structure of the 7 charkas of the system is given information about what the lower chakra "Muladhara" is red. And then colours in the chakras is distributed as in the rainbow, in order, ie according to the scheme K-O-W-S-G-S-F. it Turns out that in 7 charkas system Saloum the principle of the rainbow, ie, white light is decomposed into 7 basic colors.
But your story has a grain of logic. Ie if you consider that according to authoritative information the number of man - is 18, 1+8=9. Got the basis of the structure of a person is 9 chakras. In the summation of sacred numbers of the chakras according to the scheme 9-pointed star, we get the following picture:
1 chakra-Muladhara 4 + 5 + 3 = 12 = 3
Chakra 2 - Svadhisthana 2 + 3 + 1 = 6
3 chakra - manipura 9 + 1 + 8 = 18 = 9
4 chakra - Grit 7 + 8 + 6 = 21 = 3
5 chakra - Anahata 5 + 6 + 4 = 15 = 6
6 chakra - Vishuddha 3 + 2 + 4 = 9
7 chakra - ajna 1 + 9 + 2 = 12 = 3
8 chakra - Bindu 8 + 7 + 9 = 24 = 6
9 chakra - Sahasrara 6 + 7 + 5 = 18 = 9

The sum of the numbers on the "chords": 1) 12+6+18+21+15+9+12+24+18=135 = 9
2) 3+6+9+3+6+9+3+6+9=54=9
The sum of the sacred numbers of chakras: 4+2+9+7+5+3+1+8+6=45=9
And it's all the same as the 7 chakra's system assures the correctness of the explanation of the principles of the system.
So again, we get different colors for the same chakra systems 7 and 9:
Muladhara - Red and Green
Svadhisthana - Orange and Blue
Manipura - Yellow and Blue
Anahata - Green and dark red (Magenta)
Vishuddha - Blue and Red (Scarlet)
Ajna - Blue and Orange
Sahasrara - Purple and Gold

And here the questions arise:
So what in the end, the colors have a "basic" seven chakras"?
Or maybe it's two different levels, and each level of the chakra in different decked?
Then what's with the levels? etc.

Please Andrew, prokomentirujte the above thoughts may You have on this account has already been answered.
Thanks in advance.

Dmitry Barkalov
If You carefully read the description to disk, you will see that in the chakra meet 3 of the light flux and as a result, ideally, the chakra needs to be white (light). You may also notice that the colors of the rainbow organically fall to 9-and the chakra scheme in the form of incoming streams. By the way, the "conventional" scheme of red, orange, etc. appeared in the pop literature, and classical yogic treatises (Ledbitter. Chakra) on the subject of such description no.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:21, edited 1 time in total.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Aug 14, 2007 1:34

Andrew, which of Your CDs (except "Solar wind") is a color chakra tuning or working with the chakras ? Frankly, I feel (the intensity level of heat) and see the colors of the chakras in the "conventional (pop)" option (You know that feeling, for example, red and green different colors even if you are scanning colored paperso there is nothing to compare the feeling of the vibrations that emit chakra, in other words, it is not obstinacy, but the reality for me).
Maybe Your body somehow differently configured :wiz
I was interested in Your disc Explorer, and others too, and if they are not involved chakra color settings(I would like to hear your comments about this 8) ), then run to buy them (perhaps except the "Solar wind").

Димас

Post by Димас » Tue Aug 14, 2007 4:47

Andrew, thanks for the reply. But I disagree with You is that 7 chakra's system with the traditional colors, it is a pop option. For example in the book D. Maxine. The tree spirit. Yuri Solomin. Signs of the Creator [Yuri Solomin, D. Maxine] opisyvaetsya the structure of the energy system of the person, and it shows the 7 chakra's system. This book is a tool of self-development through the signs of the Creator, which there are. I.e. through meditation on the Creator of the energetic field of a human interacts with the energy field of the sign, and when contact energy signs begins to structure the power of the person in the right direction, ie, up to the level of the Creator. Unfortunately I have not yet managed to reach the level of conscious experience of the characters, but I just started with this book. But I have to say that I know the person who is practicing this technique, and in my experience, I recommend this path (as the easiest). Just maybe because he doesn't know about the CD "solar wind". The man opened his chestvovanie vision and subtle plans using techniques by the same authors for the book "Love and heart of the infinite. The cosmic signs of good and evil". This is the first book and it was published in 1992. So this person would also work with semichastnova system.
You have in the description of the CD "solar wind", or somewhere on the forums, I do not remember, also said that with this disk, you can achieve faster results in the development of their spirituality (conscious chestvovanie subtle planes). So I turned to your experience.
But unfortunately, after working with a mind-machine, with your discs (Selenie, Conductor, the solar disk), and with the signs of the Creator, I am feeling that my brain was just zadurmanil :cry: . But I also feel that these methods he began "sheveltsya" :) Even six months had passed since I started this whole deal.
I still can think of a few sources on the 7 chakras, including the teachings of yogi. Really do not know how ancient they are, because they are in a modern edition.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
И-Ван wrote: My brother-in-law, a neurosurgeon writes a diser on this subject, at the same time learned current to stimulate the spinal cord, so that only the dead from paralysis rises.
Class!!!Will who to call,if that... bc

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
И-Ван wrote:Thanks Andrew for the clarification. I will try. For starters, write down the 9 chakras + in the beginning and end of 1 track. With the Solar wind prevent me to concentrate on the feeling of the chakras.

Leadbeater (I keep forgetting how to spell) Chakra. Everything else that met pop and rehash.
In his book, describes 7 chakras.. and in conversations on the forum are constantly talking about 9 years..
as something incomprehensible.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 14, 2007 14:09

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:

In his book, describes 7 chakras.. and in conversations on the forum are constantly talking about 9 years..
Depends on what books you read. :)
But in fact there is, and 13 and 5 chakras... 8)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 14, 2007 14:56

львёнок wrote:Andrew, what Your drives (except the "Solar wind") there is also the color of the chakra tuning or working with the chakras ? Frankly, I feel (the intensity level of heat) and see the colors of the chakras in the "conventional (pop)" option (You know that feeling, for example, red and green different colors even if you are scanning colored paperso there is nothing to compare the feeling of the vibrations that emit chakra, in other words, it is not obstinacy, but the reality for me).
Maybe Your body somehow differently configured :wiz
I was interested in Your disc Explorer, and others too, and if they are not involved chakra color settings(I would like to hear your comments about this 8) ), then run to buy them (perhaps except the "Solar wind").
No, on other discs there is no "chakra color settings".
Look carefully at the Star of Life and You will realize that you see only incoming colors.

Димас

Post by Димас » Thu Aug 16, 2007 4:07

Hi Andrew. I want to thank You for what You are doing, for what you are looking for, and for what You share with all your finds. I wish you peace and love, harmony and the evolution, light, and joy!
Thank you! :ay

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Thu Aug 16, 2007 14:25

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Leadbeater (I keep forgetting how to spell) Chakra. Everything else that met pop and rehash.
It read Leadbeater the Chakras. (this little book)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Aug 16, 2007 15:56

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote: In his book, describes 7 chakras.. and in conversations on the forum are constantly talking about 9 years..
It read Leadbeater the Chakras. (this little book)
Yes, there really are only seven chakras, but the colors do not correspond to the schemes that are presented in modern literature.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Fri Aug 17, 2007 0:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote: Yes, there really are only seven chakras, but the colors do not correspond to the schemes that are presented in modern literature.
I'm not talking about colors..:) not up to them yet.. I mean the number..
On your drive "sharpened" under the 9-th.. and in the book you recommend - 7-nil here and I think.. where to attach 2-two's missing :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:07

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Yes, there really are only seven chakras, but the colors do not correspond to the schemes that are presented in modern literature.
I'm not talking about colors..:) not up to them yet.. I mean the number..
On your drive "sharpened" under the 9-th.. and in the book you recommend - 7-nil here and I think.. where to attach 2-two's missing :)
The Leadbeater I like the approach, but as I have said, there is in yoga (depending on schools), and 5-or 9-and the 13 chakra's scheme. I have a suspicion, based on my experiments that chakras still 11. :roll:

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:11

By the way about colors. Andrew, I think Your colors are slightly different from classic. Not explain why?

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Fri Aug 17, 2007 16:44

Previous question withdrawn, I should have carefully read the forum and instructions. :oops:
But then another: And how do You determine the colors of the chakras?