Solar wind

Иулия
Re: solar wind

Post by Иулия » Fri Sep 22, 2017 17:45

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Julius
The only advice I can give: the whole flight to do it (self) algorithm "Sleepy wheel."
Thank you. I'll try the algorithm , but I'm not sure what happens . )

Иулия

Post by Иулия » Mon Oct 02, 2017 17:18

Hi Andrew! Thanks for the tips. Travel by aircraft is not so scary.)
Have any questions ;
- listened to "Song of Chakramov" missed 3 days, starting now to start at the beginning (15 days)?
- after school with the "Song of Chakramov" want to do "massage brain" is a break between them, if necessary , what? And if you do "massage brain" is it possible to combine with the healing? As far as I understood "Song of Chakramov" it is better not to combine with healing ( I mean in the morning to listen to one thing, night another)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 02, 2017 19:14

Julius
Hello.
Иулия wrote:- listened to "Song of Chakramov" missed 3 days, starting now to start at the beginning (15 days)?
Do not have. :)
Иулия wrote:- after school with the "Song of Chakramov" want to do "massage brain" is a break between them, if necessary , what?
Standard (depending on how much You listened.
http://www.mindmachine.ru/patrushev/guide/index.htm
Иулия wrote:And if you do "massage brain" is it possible to combine with the healing?
Can.
Иулия wrote:as far as I understood "Song of Chakramov" it is better not to combine with healing ( I mean in the morning to listen to one thing, night another)
It is, in fact, one and the same, only "concentration" is different. So in the morning when in a hurry, you can Song chakramov to include, and in the second half of the day - Healing.

Влаадиимиир

Post by Влаадиимиир » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:38

Is the CD "solar wind" but in recent years gradually began to cover a player. I would like to know if there's a possibility to convert with saving audiostrobe signal, so you can copy on card of a mind machine, and start the drive there.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:44

Vlaadiimiir
Yes, of course - with EAC, for example, in WAV format.

Влаадиимиир

Post by Влаадиимиир » Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:14

After much agonizing (not familiar with working with audio)was able to convert a CD to WAV format. The sound is, the points are flashing, everything seems normal. Only now, instead of one CD 12 files. For this reason I would like to know if mindmachine Navigator, a function of the playback of all files in a folder at once, or now have each file separately to run?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:41

Влаадиимиир wrote:is there mindmachine Navigator, a function of the playback of all files in a folder at once
Yes, of course. Read the user manual. :?

Рекс

Solar wind

Post by Рекс » Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26

Welcome!
A small review for the Song of Chakramov (21 day)

Objective: to treat the carcass =)

Features: combined with the Course Conductor (21) and 10 lessons Healing 1

That was while listening:
note: upon completion of the course the negative effects are gone

1) after about 5-6 sessions began very painful. Was sick almost everything: teeth, kidneys, liver, stomach, intestines.
2) Popped up a bunch of warts in the groin. To 4 pieces at a time, this has not happened.
3) There are a lot of pimples and pustules on the skin. Acne is a standard for me, but not in such numbers.
4) Became extremely sleepy and apathetic. Like gave suprastin or tranquilizer.
5) Remind yourself of the damaged ligament in his knee, although for a long time nothing is felt.
6) Sometimes had a headache in the occipital part, the pain sharp and sweet

After listening:

1) Those papillomas that got lost. Wanted to burn them and the facilities were outlined with brilliant green/iodine, so you do not look. And found nothing.
2) Let go of the knee, without consequences
3) Passed chondrosis! No longer compels the head and neck, there is no gravity. Of course maybe I'm getting ahead of myself, but it hasn't bothered me in months. For me it is a very good indicator :)
4) were quicker to heal minor wounds. I have 2 cats, scratches heal faster
5) Began to fall asleep faster

Despite a number of negative symptoms, gone chondrosis covers them =)

On a personal note, what is the amount of pain, probably related with an excess of programs like focus. Then I'm not special. In the future I plan to try another course, just to see what would happen. It is also possible I will combine, but with one program.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Solar wind

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:11

Рекс wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 6:26
on a personal note, what is the amount of pain, probably related with an excess of programs like focus.
Not sure what You mean by programs, but this is the usual "vysalivanie" (read the instructions). All you had saved for my life, povylazili to go.

Рекс

Solar wind

Post by Рекс » Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:42

Andrei PatrushevI meant Your audio program =) Thought he went too far with their number)
About "vysalivanie" knew, read the reviews and the user manual. Just didn't think straight so hard, "sausage" will be. However, it was worth it, thank You!