Where to start?

и-Ван
Where to start?

Post by и-Ван » Sat Mar 10, 2007 23:30

Read the forum and to the best of my ability realized that the use of special CD + Mind machine = life sustainable controlled the ability of consecutive entries in the alpha, theta(?) and Delta(??) state.

Question probably for Andrew Patrushev:
What Your CDs or individual tracks they can recommend for an operating time of entering into the alpha state?
What General advice can you give to a seeker on this path?

Галина

Post by Галина » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:08

Join this question.
Andrew, awww :D

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:20

Again, I like!!!;)Very cool help the alpha session,posted Patrushev to Innerpulse on this site...It is basic training...there are three sessions:Morning, Afternoon and Evening respectively..:))))

Галина

Post by Галина » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:28

I ordered a four - Conductor, Healing, Massage of the brain, the Endorphins. With a better start and will be accompanied by annotations and instructions? That gives each of these disks? Specific direction for dealing with any psychological problem here, or all? If this information is here, please tell me anybody where I can read about it - specifically for each disk. Che, I can not find... :oops:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:37

In the section catalog(top,button after "Home") there is a link "Rims Audiostrobe"(at the bottom),click there and drive.;)

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Mar 12, 2007 13:26

>great help the alpha session,posted Patrushev to Innerpulse on this site...It is basic training...there are three sessions:Morning, Afternoon and Evening respectively..Smile)))

By the way, Dimas, Andrew, about the duration of these sessions as I understand it only 3-5-6 minutes, but really what is the length for them to install?!

"Day" is the alpha?!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Mar 12, 2007 13:30

Strangely,I have from 13 to 19 minutes;)))!There's nothing you erased at boot?I think you need to stick to the original duration..There is after all designed in the right proportion..(IMHO)

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Mar 12, 2007 13:34

Andrei Patrushev, a quote from the thread about meditation from 07 March 2007:
"One of the fundamental conditions for successful meditation is an alpha brain-waves of sufficient power. Therefore, without prior alpha-training special success should not wait."

Actually from this quote and my question.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2007 16:13

A few days did not come to the forum, now I do not even know where to start... :P
To change the time of my sessions, not because there built Z-rhythm, which for technical reasons strictly tied to the time of the session. Session, indeed some are longer than 3-5-6 minutes (Dima rights).
In addition to Endorphins and series Theta Meditation the other disks are made in the alpha range.
The alpha state is acquired quite easily and relatively quickly. With theta as it's much more complicated and depends, really, on what Your progress in the development of the alpha state. Delta state generally not known. At least, it is not induced directly through binaural beats or modulation in the Delta range, though with appropriate organizations Z rhythms of the majority turns out to fall asleep quickly.
Description all disks can be downloaded from the website.
Additionally I can recommend the session i2 (improve) in Innerpulse. This is purely alpha session, where each time a new structure (not boring).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Mar 22, 2007 18:43, edited 1 time in total.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Mar 12, 2007 16:33

Andrew, thanks for the information.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Mar 12, 2007 16:40

Andrew, one question States:
The movement of the eyeballs (REM or in our BDG) and tremor of the eyelids/eyelashes are the signs of alpha or maybe other conditions (theta, Delta)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2007 17:20

In the REM phase Prime power falls in the alpha frequency, but there are beta and theta, and even Delta frequency. In General, any condition is present the entire set of frequencies, only the power and localization of each range.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Thu Mar 22, 2007 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Mar 12, 2007 17:53

The fact that it is only the predominance of any frequency in the presence of ALL the others, I understand, thank you.

I asked because in the calm after the body is relaxed and there are images I often begin to shiver the eyelids/eyelashes and eyeballs Express the intention to move, despite the fact that if I let go of the situation, I sometimes think that independently from each other (!). In fact the process, it does not hurt, after some time cease to pay attention.

One time I was in a state of relaxation !!! he opened his left eye (cool), I was surprised, but I'm not particularly bothered in the course of relaxation, only at the beginning wanted to laugh as I remembered the words of Vye in the film "Raise my eyelids!". Yes, and after relaxing I realized that eye is a little bit dried up from Namangani a little promorgali and everything is fine.

I asked about the connection state from the REM because I want to try, if it's real, lay some physiological moments personally my relaxation process on the state (alpha, theta, etc.).

Andrew, maybe you'll comment on this cool physiology.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2007 18:01

Visualization is usually associated with proselochnyy condition, similar in the distribution pattern of bioelectric activity with the REM phase of sleep. And that opened one eye may be due to the high poluchili functional asymmetry of the brain.

Галина

Post by Галина » Mon Mar 12, 2007 18:29

Dimas wrote:In the section catalog(top,button after "Home") there is a link "Rims Audiostrobe"(at the bottom),click there and drive.;)
Dimas, thank you very much for oriented and by the book, and drives :)
Now going to wait for a parcel :roll:

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Mar 12, 2007 21:46

Andrew, thanks for the replies.
About the visualization that is mainly alpha, I realized.

About high functional asymmetry of the brain hemispheres can be easier and more? It is not understood.

Andrew, and here is another question from the stove, meaning from the practice: I state once divided into two classes - the deep dive and the surface or deep dive. In this regard, drew attention to the phenomenon of kotorvy he could not explain, in a deep state I always left-handed, and if the surface is right - handed. What can be the reason?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:25

With different brain functioning in different States! :D (Functional asymmetry of the brain).

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:53

Галина wrote:
Dimas wrote:In the section catalog(top,button after "Home") there is a link "Rims Audiostrobe"(at the bottom),click there and drive.;)
M-R-R-R!I'm still on the machine know how to embroider...Mr-R-R-R.... :P :P :lol:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:54

A. Patrushev thank you!!! :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2007 20:00

И-Ван wrote:Andrew, thanks for the replies.
About the visualization that is mainly alpha, I realized.

About high functional asymmetry of the brain hemispheres can be easier and more? It is not understood.

Andrew, and here is another question from the stove, meaning from the practice: I state once divided into two classes - the deep dive and the surface or deep dive. In this regard, drew attention to the phenomenon of kotorvy he could not explain, in a deep state I always left-handed, and if the surface is right - handed. What can be the reason?
I think this book http://www.koob.ru/xannaford/ to answer both Your question in detail.

Галина

Post by Галина » Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:29

Dimas wrote:
Галина wrote:
M-R-R-R!I'm still on the machine know how to embroider...Mr-R-R-R.... :P :P :lol:
Such cool energy from you goes :wink: :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:48

[quote="Galyataga you cool energy is :wink: :)[/quote]

Try! :P :oops:

слон

Post by слон » Thu Sep 06, 2007 21:24

Very cool help the alpha session,posted Patrushev to Innerpulse on this site...It is basic training...there are three sessions:Morning, Afternoon and Evening respectively..)))
Can't find "Morning, Afternoon, Evening". Please specify where posted?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Sep 06, 2007 21:51