New development: the audio program, "Bilateral Meditation"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: New development: the audio program, "the Bilateral Medical

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 10, 2018 19:32

Владимир Р. wrote:1) whether bilateral Immerses the person into a trance (an altered state of consciousness)?
It is entirely your choice. :?
Владимир Р. wrote:2) I have often, during the day in my head is formed porridge - the pile of thoughts, impressions, information. You want to lay out this pile neatly on the shelves in the psyche to attain a pleasurable state without excessive mysecret. Will bilateral in this, or is it better to use other technique? If you can help, how to listen to bilateral? Here I lay on the couch in solitude, silence and closed the curtains - and then what?
Try it, then tell us all. :wink:
Владимир Р. wrote:Need to focus on the sounds, their jumping back and forth? We need to continue to think about the pile of thoughts, while thoughts are not obdumat to the end? Or you just need to lie down-to rest, if I the evening-at night went to bed to sleep?
For falling asleep - need for processing of experience - need to focus on the thoughts, or(and) emotions.

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:58

Andrei Patrushev,
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Владимир Р. wrote:1) whether bilateral Immerses the person into a trance (an altered state of consciousness)?
It is entirely your choice. :?
I dive into the TRANS is not something that I'd wanted and with a great desire! Bilaterally will facilitate me than if I was just laying on the couch in silence and darkness?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Владимир Р. wrote:Need to focus on the sounds, their jumping back and forth? We need to continue to think about the pile of thoughts, while thoughts are not obdumat to the end? Or you just need to lie down-to rest, if I the evening-at night went to bed to sleep?
For falling asleep - need for processing of experience - need to focus on the thoughts, or(and) emotions.
I do not understand your response "for immersion in a dream - need." Need what - on sounds to focus? Is it possible for immersion in a dream just lie down and relax, like I'm the evening-at night went to bed to sleep (that is, without special focus on the sounds)?
Андрей Патрушев wrote:processing experience - you need to concentrate on my thoughts, or(and) emotions.
Pardon me, but how? That is, to continue to ponder those thoughts, information, ideas, and so revolve in your head? To continue musicroom, which eventually will be processed and will subside, right?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:07

Владимир Р. wrote:Bilaterally will facilitate me than if I was just laying on the couch in silence and darkness?
Yes, of course.
Владимир Р. wrote:Need to focus on the sounds, their jumping back and forth?
Владимир Р. wrote:I do Not understand your response "for immersion in a dream - need." Need what - on sounds to focus?
Владимир Р. wrote:That is, to continue to ponder those thoughts, information, ideas, and so revolve in your head?
You are absolutely right.
Владимир Р. wrote:to Continue musicroom, which eventually will be processed and will subside, right?
Not a fact. At least, not quickly - from 3 months to a year. Because so much in my life already "wound", and how every day is screwed...

митек

Post by митек » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:10

Good day, is there an analogue of this program in a session for the GPS?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:17

MiTek
Yes - Mind Healing

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Apr 15, 2018 19:17

Andrei Patrushev Good day! Wanted to clarify on a break now from CDs Deconcentration and conductor (listened to 4 months) question, is it possible to use the disk Bilateral Meditation? Will not affect the usefulness of the following course? Or better nothing at all. And effective program Bilateral Meditation to overcome running internal mental and emotional blocks? Thanks in advance!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 15, 2018 20:26

Anka
Hello.
Анька wrote:is it possible to use the disk Bilateral Meditation?
Can.
Анька wrote:And effective program Bilateral Meditation to overcome running internal mental and emotional blocks?
How do I know? - Everything is in your hands. :?

Владимир Р.

Post by Владимир Р. » Wed May 30, 2018 0:20

Andrei Patrushevyou wrote that under the bilateral meditation should concentrate on the sounds. However, in my experience, concentration is the process energy intensive. So how to relax? Am I doing something wrong?

Is it possible to focus on something without the cost of energy, and even with its set (and recreation)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 30, 2018 0:45

Vladimir R.
Concentration concentration - discord. In addition, th here from a sieve to pour - just try and everything.

Анька

Post by Анька » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:34

The told me something like Windows Explorer , except that the conductor is more rigid as to spin in the body in the middle , he did not expect all the failures , this one is more gentle , but gradually brings on trouble spots and constantly dream , trenchant than from the conductor, today was nonsons had a dream that me and some woman and a guy pumped some sedatives-that is , in General, it turned out that we couldn't move , but saw it all realized and felt. As it was clear that to make fun of you want , in the end, fatal nothing is done , more crushed psychologically , the guy wanted to undress before the goal but not stripped , it was awful, it was very scary , I have tears springing from powerlessness and humiliation . Then let us go put the chocolate and said it was an experiment :? Here is such a dream :shock: something you know is important , only the echoes of what I remember. And so the powerful don't even know how to describe , seems to be soft and powerful at the same time , suddenly had a good feeling where the main point of tension , although I didn't realize it . Andrey Vadimovich a huge thank you for your work :o the discs helped me a lot in life and I think this is not the limit :D :)