Copying discs with high frequencies

иван_IV

Post by иван_IV » Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:32

Костик wrote: The author has made the overview of the original disk(purchased from You on the website) so decided to earn this, laying on the exchanger.
Is it possible to consult why it didn't work, and whether the disk to the original?
Uh... sorry... that didn't work? To earn extra money? 8)
Although it is not reasonable to ask - but all the same, because when buying things that should be full of data that we buy, so I would like to know it or not. I don't mind buying - but if there where to download, why not!!! Although I respect the work of people.
:ay But that would not have to ask the author rip?

It would be like to come to the Bureau and say, "I'm here in the alley around the corner the currency changed, but for some reason nobody wants to take.... "and further in the text.

Or expected that "the humor of the situation with the first dose"? So, especially, your expectations may not coincide with the achieved effect.

Некто

Post by Некто » Tue Dec 01, 2009 21:36

Got here by accident, but after reading - understood properly - all torknuty - who in one way who in another.Some torknuty to overwrite the disk (although a single bit clueless - ultra-high frequency of recording, etc., etc.): first, read how do you drive at the factory, which records well, etc. then you can start to understand where it starts to sound distortion.

Wanted napisit for another 600 pages, but changed his mind.
Just the facts (just some)
1. Translated the analogue into digital - distortion (16-bit ADCS? - definitely g...)
2. Making matrix at the factory? (?)
3.Playback on your player - you believe that you have the coolest hardware or driver? (The quality of the ADC and this is not the most important - quality filters, well, etc.)
4. Do the experiment - how high you can hear.
Did together with friends many times: power 100 W, frequency 0-100, 000 Hz. Well, I personally hardly hear the 16,000 Hz.
5. Sound distortion in the speakers at least 5 %. The rest are from 10000 and above green (and quality?). don't forget to add the gold wire to the instrument ($100 per meter).
6. Further, it is possible not to list
7. For the most torknuty go to a normal hypnotist (if he's insane and it will sohasida)and even ask teleostome - you stick your finger in the open-hearth furnace. After that, you may dig your finger wherever you want - the result will be one of finger you will not.

http://www.vintag.clan.su/forum/4-13-1
http://ufn.ru/ufn49/ufn49_5/Russian/r495f.pdf (1947!!!)
http://works.tarefer.ru/71/100008/index.html

It vskidku links.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 02, 2009 13:29

Someone
Thanks for the useful links (especially the last)!
But honestly, You have not entered the topic... :?

(Некто

Post by (Некто » Thu Dec 03, 2009 23:44

Can not be entered.

For You personally:
1.If Your disks when overwriting incorrectly recorded (I mean MP3s etc) - the question of the effect on the brain .....???? Think about the claims. Protect yourself.
2.About useful links. I will be glad to help.Not so easy to find useful links.About the gold wires, the amplifiers 10 000-50 000 $ (which replaced the amplifier for$ 100 brilliant Belarusian designer in the 80s hodie etc.), I just need to raise about 100 GB of information and look. I will be glad to help.

For all.
1.Bitrate DVD (the sound) 1.5 MB/sec - i.e. sticks to 20,000 Hz will be at least 12 times ,not two.
Draw 2 hump camels -let it be 5 cells the whole picture.
And now,being of sound mind, shifting 2 sticks on these humps as you want (between your 2 sticks at a distance of 4,45 cells) restore I 2 hump.If 20 sticks you will be much easier.
2. I was fond of acoustics and amplifiers. Savvy was (on the technical side, 400%). Took me one day into a room for testing speakers and other things.
Well, what to say:
door thickness of 2 meters with all the soundproofing,room size 30х30х20 meters.Say - will stay here for 30 seconds single: put you 2 bottles. I think, well, standing at a height of 10 meters,all covered with foam or do not know what,you sink, nothing.
The door was closed, I stand, looking all black,the lights are on,well, everything is fine.
Clap,shout,walk,jump, and the answer is NOTHING.
EMPTINESS!!!
That was the influence of anything.
In short, I put 2 bottles of them, because the brain went somewhere in another state.
3. The distortion
The path of distortion:
Audio source (% distortion?)-> translation in the figure ((% distortion?????)->making matrix ((% distortion?)->
printing discs. About here can be distorted to 2-3%.
Further.
Disk-> player (from 5 to 30% distortion).
The main thing here:
disc - that would not have been scratched by the bottom surface of the disc (not where the label is).
top was not fingers from herring (side a label)
The quality of the ADC in your player.
If an individual or on the computer - all the options given to you - complete nonsense.Especially on the computer, if a driver wrote pyany programmer.
The price of the audio Board 500 green nothing says.
Read the online tests,articles.
Further.
Speakers or headphones.

You can buy speakers for 10 000 $,but I don't know.
While it is better,that was invented by Phillips in the 70 years - I don't know.
Feedback amplifier zvukom pressure.
Someone does not understand, will not explain.
The usual distortion (for zvukom pressure) all columns 3-5%
And last:
how's the ear?

But in fact, the brain reacts (or rather our podsosenki).
Arrived in Bulgaria,you said - now go on the coals. And yeah, you are, and nothing you will not.

If you hurt someone, apologize.
All with uvazheniem.<

Некто

Post by Некто » Fri Dec 04, 2009 21:11

Yesterday written, sent, and then I think - why do it? This is correct - off topic. Just when I read about the 16 bit DAC in consumer equipment (in particular), just fell off my chair from laughing (a little hurt).
All say no more about it.

Andrew, I see You are interested in information for audio.
Here is a link:
http://www.ixbt.com/dvd/cables.shtml
It's about the gold wires and so on.
http://www.ixbt.com/proaudio/jitter-theory-part1.shtml
It's about one of the types of distortion.
http://musicangel.ru/mess042.htm
Good site (very good),although in some points I do not agree.
And another site with which I agree 10,000%
http://www.electroclub.info/index.html

With respect.

Yet.

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:54

Someone, you intentionally or accidentally use "ADC" even where the logic should be "DAC" or something I don't understand? For example, Your words: "the quality of the ADC in your player." The players has no ADC. They are no use to them. To digitize the analogue is necessary only in recording devices, not playback.

Signal source device figure diskriminirovaniya flow amplitudes. Digital. Any distortion can not be. All the distortions appear in their records on unreliable media (to which I am not very inclined to attribute the CD/DVD; timoptic for S/PDIF is another story). A significant part of the distortion occurs in digital-to-analog conversion reliable digital stream (recorded on the same hard disk) to the physical movement of the diaphragm of the speaker (and in between the DAC-amplifier solenoid-membrane).
If there is any doubt that a CD when the rip does not give the jitter effect can be repnot it 20 times for statistical purposes and to measure the differences.

Экко

Post by Экко » Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:51

I neponimaju what the problem is to make a copy AudoCD? the fact that there is a high frequency (audiostrobe signals) is completely does not change things, unless of course we are not talking about compression in *.mp3, *.oog, *.wma, etc.

Actually, wav does not compress the audio stream, in fact WAV is a bitwise similar with digital stream data. A copy of the CD you can make any programs to the disk, e.g. Nero: first remove the image from disk, then burn to another disk. Or if needed play only on your computer you can grabit disk WAV the same Wndows Media player.

Некто

Post by Некто » Sun Dec 13, 2009 15:38

Sorry, ochepyatka left. Of course the DAC.Wrote about one,thinking about something else - why self-respecting recording studios use 24-bit ADC (which would then convert them into 16 bit)? Why the extra 8 bits? After all, this translates into tens of thousands of dollars.Need to bring information to the ignorant.
For your self-satisfaction I can say the following:

Is anyone else thinking that with the disk when reading from is digital signal, not a sine wave?Until the DAC is a bunch of parts, one of which comparator (by the way a very important detail). Comparator - is 1 (one bit) of the ADC

Looked at the shelf and saw the book in 700 pages - the Theory of error-correcting coding. Yeah, not to those engaged scientists, starting from Hamming to different Ridame, Solomone. It is proved that digital signal can not be distorted.
Will need to inform the manufacturers of hard drives, CD drives - why do they shove disks redundant information (30-50%)?

Codes Solomon-Reader (used in CDs) correct all single, double and some triple errors and all (hopefully not wrong - just too lazy to go into the drive specification).
Yes, distortion is main distortion occurs, since the DAC.
I was just saying that the 16 bit DAC in consumer equipment of this class is a myth.Normal DAC will be in the equipment, starting with 5 000 - 10 000 dollars. For example, a single chip a good DAC is worth up to $400.
16 - bit is the LSB weighs approximately 15 microvolts (15 times 10 to the negative sixth power), assuming a signal level of 1 volt. The voltage regulator DAC with this level of noise in CD proigryvatel?Quartz with the stability of 10 to the minus fourth ppm?
Once engaged in repair of measuring equipment.
6-bit digital voltmeter (it's somewhere around 13 bits) accuracy was 3-5 characters LSB.Open for repair, o God: quartz metal stands in a thermostat at 61 degrees (watching the special scheme), stabilizer - dozens of items, specially selected. Replace quartz? Where are you going to age 5 years?
Jitter (in Russian jitters) is adjusted to 10-100 picoseconds (10 to the minus twelfth power). Say that many people hear it. Count how acceleration should affect the diffuser (a simple formula from physics class 6) and how it actually would move. Interesting figures are obtained.

About your disks. In any CD drive hardware (stitched permanently in the chip) error correction Solomon-Reader and how it will change only God knows.If we take only the signal from the disk without error correction (avoiding the 1-th chip), the error will rapidly accumulate. It is certainly possible to do yourself the implementation of the code of Solomon-Reader (nothing complex) using a computer of type Pentium (chip to make impossible, unless PLM).
But then you have to decide what constitutes a bug and what is not.
<

Соловей

Post by Соловей » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:13

ECCO
Yes there is no problem, if there is a normal drive. Here it is in another - if they will bring the same effect hypnotizability people well-planned after hearing about the inability to copy one-to-one.
In General, this topic is trash rare. Here are some decent people expressed unworthy of their "truth." The others are not better too, take for example someone's a walking example of the fact that "every monkey thinks she's so smart."(Responsible for the words - first, "although a single bit clueless", and then demonstrates a complete misunderstanding not only of the algorithm of error-correcting codes and their purpose. About the obsessive statements about the cost in dollars we don't, life is a thing that hard - all crazy in different ways.)
So this topic all thinking people should avoid.

Good luck, and those who tries to fight piracy, and those who for the truth.

Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик

Post by Нетрезвый Сурдопереводчик » Mon Dec 14, 2009 17:16

sorry for being off,but this topic is to achumet.... :( :( the disk is 350 ry is 2 bottles of cheap vodka and a pack of gum.SD player,more 2 sput, I have not seen on sale.what people are trying to save--I'm struggling to understand and you can't.
by far,distilled in MP3 recordings perform some not so.I tried both for 1.5 years.this phenomenon occurs even with the discs,which 2ничего happens if they overtake MP3".people with acute hearing(e.g. I...I have professionally organized hearing) definitely notice the difference.but if the difference is visible,it is different and effects.in any case, when you copy the game worth the candle, not worth it.pile up a bunch of gadgets,each of which is obviously more expensive 350ры to save on the cost of the disk--funny....maybe that's just me az bi

Ойген

Post by Ойген » Mon Dec 14, 2009 19:57

Tell me, Ultramesh you can encode to e.g. MP3 or FLAC?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Dec 14, 2009 20:13

Ойген wrote:Tell me, Ultramesh you can encode to e.g. MP3 or FLAC?
You can, except for the last track.

Некто

Post by Некто » Sat Dec 19, 2009 15:34

Yes! No words.

I just wanted to show that it is not as easy as many people think.But it didn't work: what to do if I'm a fool.
So more will not Express their point of view.
About obsessive statements about money: so it is better to go on the links I provided a few of the guys that wrapped around ...
And last, for thinking people:
For example, you come to the shop.You offer to buy a Zaporozhets or a Mercedes. The money you have and then, and then.Esstestvenno I think people will buy the plows.
What's the difference: the same 4 wheels, same wheel. But if there is no difference? Why spend the money?

I would (not think) chose-anything from Japanese,Koreans or Germans (someone like that). And cheaper in price, and the quality is great and the service staff is cheaper (than the merc,but more than the constipation).

All the rest want to go to Mercedes.[/quote]

Волутар

Post by Волутар » Sat Dec 19, 2009 17:11

Someone in the Studio that sound is recorded for SACD and DVD-Audio. T,E. for audio-maniacs, storage, and "future-proofing". In any case, when recording the usual CDDA (discussed here) there is a coarsening of digital data.

My basic idea is that the "uniqueness" of the audio stream with the usual CDDA - delirium. All repeatable. And no special bells and whistles it doesn't need. If player everything plays as it should (and is in General a NECESSARY condition for the spread of audioproducts), then this digital stream can security and save.

And about the fact that 350 rubles, sorry/not sorry... I don't know. Me in this thread are not interested in the question of money (I do not mind them), and the elimination of illiteracy.

Некто

Post by Некто » Fri Dec 25, 2009 15:49

Here as though there are 2 topics:non-technical and technical.
About the first:
I expressed doubt that the signal quality on a CD at high frequencies will be good and made an argument (see above). And the impact on man and what affects him is the question.
Well, for example:
The case of life. In the presence of a person at the stake made red-hot red-hot regular tablespoon and suddenly attached to his arm. People got burned, but the joke involved the substitution of the invisible spoon in the cold. And that was done. People got burned from the cold spoons. Faith changes reality.
(Andrey Nefedov "Office reality")
If we are talking about the sounds with a frequency of 3-10 Hz (that is written in the annotation to listen to through headphones), the quality of the recording when copying is excellent.
But of course I suggest to still use the original wheels.
Briefly touch on the technical side for the last time.
About the normal drives, discs,codes, errors, and the speed of recording - see the link that someone gave in the beginning of the topic (better not write).
By the way:
My main thought is that the "uniqueness" of the audio stream with the usual CDDA - delirium. All repeatable. And no special bells and whistles it doesn't need. If player everything plays as it should (and is in General a NECESSARY condition for the spread of audioproducts), then this digital stream can security and save.
There is also all painted, just need lazy and like links.
Yes, there is sypka test the players and compare the signal quality when using external DAC.
It is a pity that there are no tests, CD players for computers ( with their noise on the power - 5 Volts and 20-40 Amps!).
8 years ago, faced with the problem of reading poor discs.
Went to a friend on a computer firm for advice.
Here is his advice:
1. Plextor
2. Teac
3.NEK
On Plextor hand was raised - too expensive, and Teac 2 times cheaper, so I bought and have not regretted.
For the cost of it about
SD-player,more 2 sput
5-6 of these crafts (I don't remember how much they cost then, but I paid not frail). By the way, there (at the earliest) references explained the difference between drives from different manufacturers (whether they fail or not, as they varied in their fix, as the firmware chip in the player depends on the number and quality of bugs).
On the impossibility of loss of quality when the number and
the studios so the sound is recorded for SACD and DVD-Audio. T,E. for audio-maniacs, storage, and "future-proofing"
The Source Is>16 Bits.
Copy the 16 bits at least 1 000 000 times - they will be the same, BUT:
Source ->16 Bit-> 16 bit ЦАП1->Output1
Source ->16 Bit-> 16 bit ЦАП2->OUTPUT2
Where Output1 +/-0,0015 % is not equal to OUTPUT2 +/-0,0015 %
(in the ideal case).
Source ->24 Bits (or even 20 bit)-> this is the standard and it is possible to tell with confidence Output1 or OUTPUT2 worse.And in case of interference and errors, guaranteed (with a huge margin) to do 16 bits.

In this technical part is done and I will not write more
All I wish to purchase the original disks and a happy New Year!<

Зед

Post by Зед » Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:00

Hello All! Explain please and then I'm really confused. Burned the disc in NERO to wav as a data disk center disk sees, plays but no sound, is recorded as the audio CD was preconventional in the standard cda and became playable. how to burn a disc for Muz centre and whether the loss of quality in cda? but as far as I remember. wav always play or I have mixed something

Некто

Post by Некто » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:18

Well, still say that the original disks are better.
Written well -
the center of the disk sees, plays but no sound,
but then
was preconventional in the standard cda and became playable
.Yes?!
Actually, I don't know where you took the source for recording,
but, in principle, from any source will be fine in any program.
I especially liked that one should listen at the music center!!!!
You decide what You want.
At least download and read the articles on disk Superman.If you learn something new, at least 1% in the section Subconscious mind what is written there, then the flag in his hands.
If you don't learn anything new, then don't know what to tell You.
And then I will tell You a terrible secret about the frequency of 19,200 Hertz modulated in phase and amplitude (???) (which is also a terrible mystery) on CD.
In short, buy a mind machine and all will be WELL.
ALL HAPPINESS AND GOOD LUCK.

Некто

Post by Некто » Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:23

Oh, I forgot to say that the disc size of about 4 Gigabytes.
So choose what you read from it.

Пчёл

Post by Пчёл » Thu Apr 15, 2010 15:34

1. Technically, cda, wav, flac quality is the same.
2. Practical:
cda1->wav(with the read test and error analysis)->cda2-> compare cda1 cda2 c, usually equal, if they are not equal, then options :).
wav1->flac>wav2, compare wav1 wav2 c , usually they are the same.
3. mp3: there are a lot of settings and "high" frequencies, no problem. there are many different things to mp3, live and act.
4. with the advent of player codecs ape and flac, with mp3 the question has lost relevance.
5. if no education/knowledge, hands grow from... well, the freebie won't help.

Наталочка

Post by Наталочка » Mon Jul 19, 2010 17:32

Good day to all!
Want to buy Your CDs to listen to (without cars) on the digital player Explay L-70, putting the recording through the computer. The CD player I have, and with a computer to listen to will be uncomfortable. I, to put it mildly, not strong in technical matters, in connection with which there are 2 questions.
1) will be Distorted if the recording quality when throwing from the original disk on a computer and then from computer to the player? I am interested in quality against the impact of entry and, consequently, the impact from it (after the process).
2) do you Need some special prog to move the record on the player, or the standard comp will go?

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Jul 19, 2010 17:49

Natalochka
Hello. Copy can only less loss. Best in MicrosoftWAV. This can be done in Windows Media Player, just set the format. But with the MP3 player is harder must support WAV at high speed.
Of observations: downloaded (exclusively for the studies!) disk images Patrushev format (lossless!) *.NRG and *.WAV oddly enough don't have audiostrobe track, although I should have. Only one disc was "normal".

Наталочка

Post by Наталочка » Mon Jul 19, 2010 18:04

Экко wrote:Natalochka
Hello. Copy can only less loss. Best in MicrosoftWAV. This can be done in Windows Media Player, just set the format. But with the MP3 player is harder must support WAV at high speed.
Of observations: downloaded (purely for research!) disk images Patrushev format (lossless!) *.NRG and *.WAV oddly enough don't have audiostrobe track, although I should have.
EKKO, thanks for the reply.
If audiostorm designed exclusively for cars, I still the machine to buy do not plan to. As I understand it, with the machine better, but without it, the results should be. As for the player, my player supports WAV, FLAC, APE. Somehow I always thought that FLAC and APE formats better than WAV... It's not?

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Jul 19, 2010 19:57

formats FLAC and APE better than WAV... It's not?
I think not. WAV from audio data, other compressed formats.
If audiostorm designed exclusively for cars
or gate decoders..

Наталочка

Post by Наталочка » Mon Jul 19, 2010 20:03

Thank you :o

Экко

Post by Экко » Mon Jul 19, 2010 20:17

or gate decoders..
here such for example :?