New! The audio program-trainer "Sleepy wheel"

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 16:36

Andrei Patrushev after a long time has released a new audio program "Sleepy wheel".
"Sleepy wheel" helps you quickly fall asleep at will, even at three in the morning, so you become independent of any assistive devices and programs (including this one).

This practice, by its very nature, can involuntarily cause you to lucid dream (getting into the "phase") – when you begin to see a dream while remaining conscious. This is quite an interesting and safe experience.

During the lesson with the audio program, you'll master the skill to fall asleep at will gradually, step by step, carrying out my instructions. In the audio program I have added some psychoacoustic techniques, and the text used certain speech patterns that help to enter a light trance state, which significantly improves the speed of the development of this practice.
Learn more and order the audio program "Sleepy wheel" you will be able to:
https://www.b17.ru/courses/sleep_circle/?prt=159905

PS
You can buy the audio directly from this thread of the forum (for registered users). After payment (click 'Create an account' and follow instructions) go back to this topic and the link will be available to you for download.

You will download an archive, which will contain a secret link to the latest version of the audio program "Sleepy wheel."
Сонное колесо.zip
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

снованаучитьсяспать

Re: New! The audio program-trainer "Sleepy wheel"

Post by снованаучитьсяспать » Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:33

Hi, bought the program Sleepy wheel. Question: it is necessary to listen with headphones?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 25, 2016 14:45

to sloveniacytotec
Hello.
No, not necessarily. If the headset is not specialthen to sleep in them extremely uncomfortable. :?
It is desirable to place speakers on both sides of the head, but is not necessary. There is only one place there is a small exercise that helps to activate the visual memory, where the sound goes from one ear to another with a certain rhythm. But the rhythm and so heard, and eyes You can yourself to move. :)

Энчантресс

Post by Энчантресс » Tue Jul 26, 2016 15:00

Yesterday tried this program. Did not have time to listen even to the middle. Passed out after the first two exercises. Noticed that in the process of the exercises went pretty deep and inveterate stress. Slept in this morning)) the Mood is upbeat and cheerful. I want to do next.

Andrei Patrushev, a big thank you for invented this wheel:) :)

НадеждаК

Post by НадеждаК » Thu Jul 28, 2016 18:50

Good afternoon, Andrey! The program really works. I wanted the disc to listen to in full, does not work, go to sleep. The body relaxes very quickly, leaving tension and blocks. Sleep very deep, but the program ended and I woke up. I have the feeling that I passed out for a moment. Can read more about psychoacoustic techniques?

The program is very useful, because there are problems with sleep. Thank you for this "wonderful" wheel.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 28, 2016 19:42

НадеждаК wrote:Can read more about psychoacoustic techniques?
Z-rhythms, analog marking.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 28, 2016 20:04

The practice of "Sleepy wheel" is a text file with exercises and guidelines, plus
the audio program-the simulator, which, on the one hand, give these exercises in sequence and pace, and the other helps you set your subconscious mind to fall asleep fast with these exercises.
As a result, You will be able to quickly and correctly learn the system of exercise "Sleepy Wheel" and
to use it the rest of the life anytime and anywhere, without any pills, potions,
music players, bracelets, pendants, cards, etc., etc., etc..

As the text without the audio programs and audio without the text, alone, is ineffective.
I repeat: audioprogram - is only trainer (not "magic pill") to help You much faster to learn these exercisethat designed for independent use when you want to sleep, anytime and anywhere.
The idea of this practice is FREEDOMand not just another addiction.

Позитив

Post by Позитив » Thu Mar 02, 2017 19:23

Hi Andrew.
Purchased a Sleepy drive wheel, just in case)
Thought suddenly faced an important day, and thoughts start spinning in my head.
And yesterday, after 3 days) and turned out to be such a case.
Lay in bed could not sleep, put your disc, you hear three times the exercise began and ...... it is morning)
Thank you for your invention!
I will learn and practice technique in order for her to fall asleep on their own.
Also listen to Исцеление1/Исцеление2 turns through the day.
Really like listening to recently.
I can say that the body learns to relax in a different, previously unknown to me.
Once again I Express my gratitude!

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Mon Apr 03, 2017 22:12

Good day! I also bought the "Sleepy wheel." I have sleep problems as there are. Listen for 3 day. So that you :? After the first exercise I want to sleep,but I effort of will force myself to do everything to the end. Then close the laptop IIiii osipau :wink: . The night before I Wake up too ,but today without riena night. It's something!!! Don't remember that long ago. And a lovely morning as I like to get out 6 to 7 am. Not 9, and with a headache. Before that, listened to the Conductor. Andrew, as always, an enormous thank you!!!!! :o

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Fri Nov 16, 2018 15:04

Listen, the exercises did, but to sleep and could not :(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 16, 2018 15:26

Сапфо wrote:Listen to exercise didbut go to sleep and could not :(
How many revolutions of the wheel?

Сапфо

Post by Сапфо » Sun Nov 25, 2018 2:24

Just listened three times, twice without headphones and once with headphones. While listening never fell asleep. Yesterday, when listening to the third time, seem to start to fall asleep on the last third of the record, but it was like it was waiting for when the tape ends and you can sleep really :) After the recording fell asleep in about 20 minutes, which for me is very good.

I have a very long-standing problems with sleep. For example, if I went to bed before the husband, I will never sleep until he goes to sleep too because I like waiting.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:33

Sappho,
I did not ask how much You listened to (as You learned to do it), I asked how much you made. :) You manual, then read it? :wink: The audio file is only PDF, :? and then - "feet, legs".... :)