митек

Post by митек » Thu Jun 23, 2016 22:22

good day!

I've been in the forum a couple of days. a lot of information. :roll:
Would like to try the disks Andrei Patrushev.
With what to begin? In what sequence?

I now listen to CDs "Sviyash". Is it possible to listen in one day and "Sviyash" and "Patrushev"?

Thank you
Dmitry

митек

Re: newbie

Post by митек » Sun Jul 03, 2016 14:36

welcome to the forum!

Read the forum. Very informative. Need some advice from experienced people.

The experience of meditation are not large. Doing Taichi. Working with a psychologist. Became very interested in spiritual practices.
Did the "effective application" by Sviyash. Now listening to "super audio" from the canadian Zvukom.com

Going to try the drives Patrushev: "healing" and "file Explorer." Since I write a lot about them and how would they start. If I understood everything correctly. So?
That are going for? Can't get out of depression, apathy, bessire. Tired of fighting with you. Tired of fighting with loved ones. Etc.

Work with a psychologist helps greatly. Many things become clear. BUT to really solve the problems only by yourself. Ishu ways. So I think to try.

Actually wanted some advice. Maybe it makes sense first to buy MM and "mash" the brain? And then listen to "healing"?

It is not entirely clear whether MM to replace the disks or all the same, these things are different and they have different goals?

Also the question is this: I listen to CDs or MM wife and elderly mother. Both of these people are far from spiritual work. The relationship is difficult. Know and understand what it really small. Chatal but that somehow people umudryaetsya to persuade other relative (even elderly parents) to listen to. How is that possible? Can share experience someone?

for any advice thank you in advance
Dmitry

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Jul 03, 2016 14:54

Start with disks.

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Jul 03, 2016 14:58

In General, I have in many years of practices with the local technologies have the impression that all are the same drives, and MM only stimulate the psyche. But that would not catch the pendulum effect (roll into an even deeper state of depression for example), it is necessary to adjust the power. I like dark chocolate it helps - that's right every day on slice systematically within a month or two, plus some multivitamins.

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jul 03, 2016 15:03

:shock: is it real? to revert back to depression? Actually I know what's real. But in deeper? Somehow hopelessness wafted. :(

Энди

Post by Энди » Sun Jul 03, 2016 17:06

Why the hopelessness? Workout of the psyche and body workout requires a comprehensive approach. For example, people with lack of muscle mass decided to let us down. Pounced on the iron pieces do not provide the body's building blocks - the output will get decreased muscle mass. Depression - lack of dopamine and endorphin drives you stimulate their production, but the body did you need something from this case to produce.

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jul 03, 2016 17:08

interesting

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Sun Jul 03, 2016 17:51

митек wrote:welcome friends!

Read the forum. Very informative. Need some advice from experienced people.

The experience of meditation are not large. Doing Taichi. Working with a psychologist. Became very interested in spiritual practices.
Did the "effective application" by Sviyash. Now listening to "super audio" from the canadian Zvukom.com

Going to try the drives Patrushev: "healing" and "file Explorer." Since I write a lot about them and how would they start. If I understood everything correctly. So?
That are going for? Can't get out of depression, apathy, bessire. Tired of fighting with you. Tired of fighting with loved ones. Etc.

Work with a psychologist helps greatly. Many things become clear. BUT to really solve the problems only by yourself. Ishu ways. So I think to try.

Actually wanted some advice. Maybe it makes sense first to buy MM and "mash" the brain? And then listen to "healing"?

It is not entirely clear whether MM to replace the disks or all the same, these things are different and they have different goals?

Also the question is this: I listen to CDs or MM wife and elderly mother. Both of these people are far from spiritual work. The relationship is difficult. Know and understand what it really small. Chatal but that somehow people umudryaetsya to persuade other relative (even elderly parents) to listen to. How is that possible? Can share experience someone?

for any advice thank you in advance
Dmitry

the point is to use them together , I yuzayu interpolis in picking good points and discs Patrushev ,
CD player connected via MM and listen to CDs with glasses , with glasses it is better .
yuzayu since December about the scheme 15-15-15 different drives and MM
but most of the time I guess he gone than MM as I try to sustain the schedule and all the time is not enough.
did two EEG in December and in may the positive changes in six months is very noticeable in the synchronization of the hemispheres and on different other parameters.
the doctor who diagnoses the brain on EEG
in my first parish asked - why are you here , you're healthy
the second parish said -continue normal flight..)
won't their brains to lay out in detail :)
but in General, I advise :ay<

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jul 03, 2016 17:55

what is EEG? :oops:

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Sun Jul 03, 2016 18:11

митек wrote:what is an EEG? :oops:
Electroencephalography - Google
it is not in any clinic . but in any major city.

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Sun Jul 03, 2016 20:21

MiTek
I forgot
make measurements of the aura periodically since December , the girl one the device there is a program on the computer .
the aura indicators have improved across the range in percent over the same period .
so the official measurements and instruments and alternative showed a positive trend from the MM and drives Patrushev.

митек

Post by митек » Sun Jul 03, 2016 21:11

And how does aura and EEG, so to speak, of everyday life?

Юпитер

Post by Юпитер » Sun Jul 03, 2016 21:55

митек wrote:And how does aura and EEG, so to speak, of everyday life?
these measurements on daily and health is not affected , at least every day ,the question of time and money on surveys.
only in this sense is not, changes do not happen instantly
rengen this can not often do

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Jul 04, 2016 18:02

митек wrote::shock: is it real? to revert back to depression? Actually I know what's real. But in deeper? Somehow hopelessness wafted. :(
Want accurate advice from the experts , read relevant topics, for example here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181 . Then ask question if not clear after reading the first link ,here : viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1294

Вадимыч

Post by Вадимыч » Sat Jan 28, 2017 6:33

All good health! Sorry if the question is not entirely clear articulate, do not cling to the language :oops: if anything I can try to paraphrase, but it is very important to find the answer and tips.
Please tell me, is there a forum topic about the wheels of Dr. Jeffrey Tampon, with the same detailed explanations as the disks Andrei Patrushev?
Loved the discs of both authors, but I want to understand in detail how to engage with the discs of Andrew and Jeffrey in the complex, ranging from simple to advanced. To find out how they differ, what more load you give to yourself at the initial stage to plan the regularity of classes( which is every day, and what the 2> times a week).

The purpose of the lessons on the discs - it's healing, improving brain function (increase its capabilities, doing computer art, and I want to help the brain to say so be creative ), assistance in self-development, etc. in short everything for which they were intended, and

Beware of overload and so you want structured to make classes. Discs Andrew and Jeffrey.

Liked the answer on disks Jeffrey
"What are the ranges of brain oscillations used in Biometrika?
Dr. Thompson follows the natural laws of healing, so the bands of brain oscillations in its programs alternate in series, and the first, for physical healing, there is a Delta-condition. Almost everyone has a 3 band Delta waves, so the first 3 sessions focused on physical healing. Some cases of healing are obvious and are almost miraculous in nature, while others are less pronounced and are manifested in the form of increased energy, the General rise of health, ability to respond appropriately to life situations, etc.
A when listening to their CDs at home and feel the improvement of the condition of the spine. This is because the intervertebral neural connections are controlled by the brain, and in this case, the state of the brain balanced.
In the fourth session used the theta-state. Is it necessary to get rid of negative emotions and emotional traumas. Theta session “thaws” frozen memory of past emotional traumas and shocks. It is very soft and at the same time a powerful means of emotional healing, promoting awareness of the source of injuries due to “flashes” of understanding in the moments of synchronization of brain activity. This process establishes spiritual balance and awakens the “inner doctor”, allowing him to heal or “to operate” malware accumulated emotional “deposits” in the most suitable time for this.
Fifth session uses alpha state where you can work on the correction of belief systems, and open or to more fully reveal the purpose of life. This “melting” of self-defense, negative belief systems about themselves, about the possibilities to heal yourself, to be loved and successful is one of the most powerful and liberating experiences in the process of monastriaki."

As described that all that is necessary for me to heal after a serious spinal injury that resulted in disability 1 gr. This need for physical healing, and emotional, and getting rid of negative emotions and emotional traumas, as well as productivity in cultivation.

But I can't find information:
1. How exactly to make Biometrika how it's done
2. Information on disks in what better manner to engage them to follow the sequence described above in the answer in bold. I.e., when disks start to gradually from the small to the great go to heal, to evolve and improve, according to the principle with first class at 10, not by jumps from 1 to 4, 4 to 3 etc or no difference in what sequence?
3. I want advice from the experts on how you can make classes in the complex disks of Andrew and Jeffrey? Whose can every day, and whose better through the day?

Sorry if something inaudible, ready at need to try to rephrase.
Thank you in advance for all the answers!
Sincerely,
The vadimych.<