Rate Andrei Patrushev "Kinoteka 7 days"

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Rate Andrei Patrushev "Kinoteka 7 days"

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 20:11

Andrei Patrushev has developed a computer program to kinocare texts:

Here is the process of kinetine:

"Cinecitta" is the innate ability of each of us.

We used it for the first 5 years of his life. When we learned to read, we were taught to use this ability, because the method of teaching reading in school is contrary to the method of kinetine.
Average speed of reading is 250 words per minute. Cinecitta starts at 25 000 words per minute. Professional kinetically reaches the speed of 60 000 words per minute with 90% remembering read (just turning pages).

Using the computer you will be able to move even faster. Recorded record at the present time is 200 000 (two hundred thousand!) words per minute. Thus, Cinecitta speeds up the process of reading at least 100 times.

In this thread you can ask questions to Andrei Patrushev, inocenio.

PS
To register for a course and receive a computer program to kinocare texts

The article of Andrey Patrushev about how to create Cinecitta

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Course of Andrey Patrushev "Kinoteka 7 days"

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 26, 2016 13:31

FAQ:

Question:
With the help of a computer program I am able in a short time absorb a large amount of information, and then using the same program can this information be activate. It is clear. As is the case with cinecanal from paper? Here, too, will need any "activation"? Or at the end of the course the skill of kinetine will... automated and will be easily applicable to a conventional book? Clarify this point?
Answer:
The methodology provides for the entry into a state of sweroside by uttering the code phrase: "I Now enter a state of sweroside" and support it in an rechetativa: "Attention, memory, integration". These States and their binding (anchoring) to a code phrase develops programs at and SSG.
In the future, when the development of a technique of kinetine (start sustainable skills acquired by the about three weeks of regular classes, with the final three months) You can apply this as in all situations, including reading conventional books.
To learn photocity, but not mandatory to read the book for the overall development :) useful. All of these techniques there, such as "page Mirage" only serve to hold the attention, distraction and overload of consciousness, to go into a trance state, which You accumulated, catching up with programs on self-hypnosis.

Question:
Do I understand that classes in speed reading can be combined with classes in Ciechanow, as these techniques are not interconnected? If kinostudii of text in a foreign language are unfamiliar words, how much worse understanding? Whether to use Cinecitta in these cases?
Answer:
To begin it is necessary from kinocare dictionary (which, by the way, in the way prescribed). For example, I am quite fluent in English and German, are taught. So, after kinocare English dictionary I really feel that reading speed in English, I have significantly increased, plus I became more free to write letters in English. But with the German not yet much noticeable, but I do with him (meaning a day) is much less than English. The dictionaries there is no need to do anything special to activate - it is automatically made when reading.

Question:
What do you mean ""Cinecitta" is the innate ability of each of us."? I always thought that reading, reading as Cinecitta is a learned skill. We're not able to birth at once to perceive the meaning attached to signs-letters. You mean that man perceives all of the text, such as the landscape or the atmosphere in the room, and then when activated, gives meaning to the text? Or what?
Answer:
Recognition of pictures is an innate ability of the brain. During our life we have many times seen the words that we have a clear image for each word.
There is a method (sold in special sets), according to which a newborn child (from about the 3rd month) to make pictures with printed words underneath explaining the contents of images (as well as individual letters). These kids then very quickly learn to read (and read very quickly). I have friends doing with his older. So once grandma almost fell in surprise, when a child, sitting in a wheelchair, suddenly loudly read the sign on the store. :) But with the youngest, historically, this technique was not engaged. As a result, the level of verbal development, if we compare the standard age achievements (first words, sentences, beginning independent reading), she is significantly behind, although usually the opposite.
Common now learning the language through the pronunciation on the letters and to spell is not a natural skill that requires much more effort and time.

Question:
1. Joseph Bennette in the book, "speed reading at the speed of light" mentioned about the usefulness of mind-machines. How can I use MM Inner Pulse, the owner of which I am to improve reading speed?
2. In my understanding, the pdf contains (usually) a bitmap picture, and the number of lines per page, and size of text that can be anything in the source file. What advice can you give to these settings for best effect?
Answer:
1. If You have a well-established "alpha condition" (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5654), then surely it will be much easier to learn at and SSG and to learn to enter a state of sweroside. Besides sound and light alpha training, in principle, improves mental performance.
2. There are at least two types of PDF with text and graphics. The text files before conversion, the program will lead to the desired format and graphics, You still almost nothing can not do.

Question:
I am a beginner, so perhaps it is still not very well-versed on this website, so there was still here such question. Cinecitta is, it seems, is still not the first (or last) Sha by mastering effective reading. Still have in addition (or pre -) to learn soon/photocity? Tell me, please, how do I build a sequence of mastering a quick, efficient reading.
Answer:
Cinecitta a self - sufficient method.

Question:
Andrew! Is there an algorithm for working with this program for learning a foreign language? Thanks for the reply. SP
Answer:
I can not imagine such an algorithm (for learning). But vocabulary is even there - just Cinecitta dictionary. I, for example, greatly increased the speed of reading in English was much freer to write letters in English after kinetine (3 times) dictionary. Now I collect dictionaries with English Proverbs and idioms.
It seems to me that if at the beginning of the study (and on any stage) "download to mind" the vocabulary, the speed of language learning will improve significantly....

Question:
Good day, Andrew! What kind of books are designed Cinecitta? Is it reasonable to use kinocare when working with books that require serious study and assimilation? Thank you.
Answer:
Books that require serious consideration and assimilation, it is very helpful to first kinotsitaty - this significantly speeds up serious study and assimilation. :) The brain works extremely fast, it is very difficult to run slowly. I remember on one occasion. A couple of years ago, for a seminar on methodology, I had to carefully consider one article of G. P. Shchedrovitsky, I came in to this matter seriously, he began to read thoughtfully and slowly. I soon lost my train of thought entangled in compound sentences, and caught myself once again in a row stupid to read one and the same place. Realizing that the way I was through the article is not to Wade, and I loaded it into storechicago (where one word is displayed) and began to read with great speed (~25 words per second). Not only that, I now knew everything, and got great pleasure from the beauty of presentation of thoughts of the author...

Question:
To whom it is targeted - reading slowly, I'm confused in sentences and not a whole lot of sense? What "authority" you have a crap driving? Not, of course, need to advertise the method, but not to the point of absurdity to bring... When we all know - does not understand - re-read slowly and clearly...
Answer:
"Usually I think that the understanding of the above in the slow reading; however, with the rapid reading comprehension is better, because different processes occur with different speed and comprehension adequate to meet the rapid pace of reading." (L. S. Vygotsky)

Question:
There are books in which the text is easy to read, clear and understandable, "in one breath". And in the course of reading the essence you want to convey to the readers the author is quite clear, then nothing even don't need to think after reading the text. But books are complicated, for example, the same Girenok "Absurd speech" or Wolinsky "Quantum consciousness". Personally, I have an understanding of such books is complicated, much of what is said in the book, I simply can not understand. The question is: How to use kinocare can be solved this problem? Awareness, understanding loaded and activated via kinoteka information takes place on a subconscious level? Simply put, to kinocare people in an emphasis do not understand the meaning of some part of the text in the book, and after kinostudija, not only began to remember what I've read, but also began to UNDERSTAND the meaning of the text, which previously was not available? Unfortunately, I can not more precisely formulated question, I hope you understand me.
Answer:
In principle I have already cited the example workshop. Oddly enough for us to hear (just in my head does not fit), but with the rapid reading comprehension is much better. One of the problems of understanding unfamiliar words and concepts. Kinoshita explanatory dictionary of the Russian language in the beginning of the course, You shoot most of the problems with understanding.

Question:
Good day! The program is downloaded and installed on the computer or all the time you need to get online to work? I have a problem with the speed of the Internet at different times of the day.
Answer:
The program once downloaded to your computer. Internet connection is then NOT necessary.

Question:
There is a restriction on the books in the subconscious, for example, in one day? When activated, the head will not boil?
Answer:
In the beginning it is better to do without fanaticism - 1 book in 1 day. When mastered perfectly, that restrictions will not.

Question:
Just today I thought - what opportunities does the program: for a short time to learn interested in the subject. And in this connection another question: How kinotsitaty books with Direct Training? First one, then activation, then the second activation, or perhaps all of the selected books one by one, and then activate them?
Answer:
I repeat: in the initial period of the development of Kinostudiya "ship" one book a day. It's not even in any danger of overload, and in the level of voluntary attention. This is a very important factor when kinostudii. Therefore, once attention is diverted, instead of Kinostudiya You start to engage in useless pastime. In principle, with the direct training, the activation can be done on several books at once.
There is an interesting category of books - the transformative psychology and even the physiology of the reading process. For Example, Robert Masters To Neurotech (http://www.koob.ru/masters_r/). There is reason to believe that with the help of kinetine the effectiveness of such learning can be enhanced repeatedly.
Here are the books that, IMHO, it would be helpful to kinoprokat to make yourself vaccinated against zombies: http://www.koob.ru/steven_hassan/

Question:
When we can say that Cinecitta as a skill is mastered?
Answer:
When You read the book, can 15 to 20 minutes to activate it in the mind.

Question:
The goal is skill ultrafast perception of information when kinostudii? (I do not possess, so I want to understand where committed)
Answer:
It is only a means, a goal in life You have can be quite different. Ultrafast perception when kinostudii is a natural skill (they all speak from birth) - have only to allow and observe the "body asleep, mind awake".

Question:
Or the whole purpose of kinetine exclusively predubezhdenie unconscious (i.e. in a bullet perception and I should not expect to realize something in the text or the author's idea, I hope for the unconscious to understand and remember), and thought the author must be captured consciously in deliberate activation (supercherie, dip, etc.), and where hope for help prigorodnogo of the unconscious in where to stay, what to pay more attention (based on goals).
Answer:
Yes, something like that. If you take the analogy of the luminaries of potocani, then the final state is when immediately after You enter kinocare for some time (15-20 minutes) in the trance state, where there is something like spontaneous activation, then the whole kinoprokata information becomes available to You. But for God's sake, when kinostudii don't try to understand anything - neither the text nor the thoughts of the author. The key to kinocare is the relaxation of the body and all the attention is on the screen (the book). Intentional activation is something like training a stable connection of the subconscious and consciousness.

Question:
Tell us in detail about the condition at the time of kinetine.. What to do with spontaneously occurring thoughts? It is necessary-whether to concentrate on anything? How to hold a look at what distance?
Answer:
Attention - the key to a successful inocenio. But attention has nothing to do with voltage. Thus, it is necessary to relax your body and concentrate on the frame around the text. You should see the whole frame, the rest is blurry. The concentration of the soft eyes, controlling the tension by relaxing in the course of all the resulting clips. Clips mostly occur in the cervical-shoulder girdle and hands. In order for this to be possible, most users will need to work with audio at and SSG.

Question:
Hello. When activated, needs to remember specific information within the scope of this book, or only the "unknown origin" thoughts on the subject, arising under the influence of questions on this topic? Would it be accurate knowledge or guesses? What needs to happen in the end?
Answer:
For example, You just read (the usual way) book. What You have in mind? Can You remember it in all details and the details? After kinetine and activation You have in mind 90% of the information, unlike a conventional read - 60-70%
Intentional activation, usually caused the greatest number of questions, because at this stage was in full force outdated beliefs that at this rate nothing impossible to remember.
Very few people in teaching potocani fortunate enough (like me) to deal with spontaneous activation, and thereby be encouraged to further use. That's probably why so difficult to find in the positive reviews about potocani.
In addition kinoprokata information is loaded into long term memory and in order to get that out you have to put some effort. For example, how many of us can recall in detail some recently read book.
The skill of remembering and remembering trains. And this is best done in childhood. For example, in his criticism of pre-revolutionary schools often meet the assertion that there has a lot of meaningless rote, but the rote learning and gave the opportunity in the future to have great amount of knowledge.
For example, tov. Stalin had an excellent memory-many thanks to studies at a theological Seminary where it is required to memorize huge texts and old... So if in the beginning you have something did not work with intentional activation, do not worry - learn and recite poetry out loud, work with the session of self-hypnosis; is a must when preparing for exams (and preferably during the semester) combine conventional training (it will activate) and kinoshitalite training materials. In the end, always remain "syntopical" reading and "live training", which gives you a flow of creative ideas and insights on that topic...

Question:
How does spontaneous activation? Causing it occurs?
Answer:
Spontaneous activation, fortunately (because it is a powerful motivating factor), it happens.... In my memory all the cases of spontaneous activation were associated, first, with the need, and second, with a resolution to myself to talk about this (read) thread...
Strictly speaking, the spontaneous activation is a creative inspiration and ideas visit us after kinocare any book (or books) on your issue. I mean here a bit more - as I described this phenomenon in the article (see description of the course), when I lectured, and the student answered the exam.
In both cases, was a severe need in the end result, and was even intentional activation - we were both prepared in the usual way (in a very short time). But at the same time both did not feel that training was adequate. Moreover, there was a feeling of "failure." Each of us allowed himself to speak on a given topic (as if expressing its own opinion). And each of us have experienced something like a shock, hearing myself as if from outside, "In this guy, fucking..."

Question:
And whether spontaneously activated information which is left on the long-range plans of the subconscious? Or later, e.g. a year?
Answer:
If you take the analogy, then maybe. For example, we accidentally heard a melody from his youth, and we are suddenly flooded with memories and emotions. But perhaps not all information can be "catch" - we need an anchor (as the same melody), with whom this information is linked.

Question:
What goals should be put at jinocany? I, for example, the target is generalized - to find themselves in this life.
Answer:
A similar purpose to kinostudii not working. The goal should be specific and pragmatic.
For example, when kinostudii Russian-English dictionary and dictionaries with idioms I had a goal: "free and easy to read and write in English"; if kinostudii Russian explanatory: "free and easy kinotsitaty any text"; if kinostudii literature on hypnosis: "to create an effective in all respects hypnotic texts"; if kinostudii Russian-German dictionary: "quickly master the German language" (I'm still on a very basic level).
After a while, after mastering all the German grammar, I kinocity it again, with another goal (like Russian-English). When setting goals it is important at the forefront to put the "target function". Sometimes you have to divide the goal into several stages.

Question:
I understand. Then, if the goals are in different areas of life, you need kinotsitaty those books that will contribute, firstly, to obtain information about the subject, and secondly, the elaboration of the subject. For example, I want to gain muscle mass your body to become stronger, tougher, relief and so on. Kinoshita literature on this subject, I know how to do what it takes. Such a goal is more appropriate?
Answer:
Yes, of course. Pick up literature and go.
Trainers recommend: George Gakkenshmidt. "The way the strength and health" is the only survivor of the officers.

Question:
Will increase understanding (efficiency), if kinotsitaty the same book every day, or just one of kinetine and further activation?
Answer:
As I wrote, when kinostudii a very important motivation, and focus. At the initial stage, focus may float, causing will to fall out whole pages of text. Thus at the initial stage just need kinotsitaty the same book several times. If the book is small, it is possible to plants to put three times. If the large book (like a dictionary, for example), it is better to stretch for a few days. With a good mastery of the skill will be enough of one of dinoprostone.

Question:
Today Kinoshita a book by Ken Wilber. Objective: to become familiar with his views, to learn more about the essence of integral psychology, to come to an understanding and comprehension of the transcendent layers of reality.
Answer:
Of course, you can put such a goal, but more effective to set pragmatic goals to solve particular challenges and problems. And I would like to warn against use in the form of goals such expressions as "the attainment of transcendent layers of reality" as it is entirely speculative design, which reality may not have any relationship.

Question:
And will go for the goal "to learn the basic ideas and the views of the author"? For example, kinotsitaty Schopenhauer to understand how he viewed the world as will?
Answer:
In principle, basic, but effective, adding the pragmatics - for example, all this plus "for a successful exam on the history of philosophy", or "for a good response to the seminar," or "for constructing their own philosophy system", etc.

Question:
Yes, goal-setting, I'm very "confuse" and it turned out a little complicated and screwed! While it is impossible to simplify. Objective: to Obtain information about the methods and techniques used in psychological counselling and psychotherapy, study them and learning understanding the essence of their application to creative and effective work with clients. And in the construction of his philosophical system and worldview, to achieve their best self.
Answer:
Keep it simple... "to Improve work with clients", "to reach (or near) fulfillment(Yu)". As for the "construction of his philosophical system and worldview", it is, IMHO, other than feeling a "deep inner satisfaction" gives nothing...

Question:
I understand this: Kinoshita selected according to a theme or subject of the book, making the Activation of Direct Teaching, after some time, people "suddenly" begin to understand what he needs to do, what steps and actions to take. He will not KNOW the text that was in the books, and to act according to all the books he Kinoshita, and this information is already integrated in the human brain, as if this is his experience and skill, right?
Answer:
Yes, something like that. But through the book you can only pass knowledge and, to some extent, skills, but not skills. Therefore, if a person will not do it, then in three months from chiropracticing this way nothing will remain (although at any moment it is possible to peresinotti :)).<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Fri May 20, 2016 18:50

Andrewgood afternoon.
Respond, please:

1. At SSG and is a Motivational and self-Hypnosis Session?
2. If I after about 4 months of break, resumed training with the Pathfinder, starting with alpha in combination with the "Guide" and "Closure."
when it is better to choose the time for studying the program "Cinecitta"? Do not overload these classes are the brain during this period because there is session activation direct teaching, self-hypnosis
integration (as in Ultramode), and in parallel I have is the alpha and CDs?
3. The algorithm of use of the program and all auxiliary instructions\tips communitywide in the mail after you purchase the course?
4. How much time per day will be required on average to do and how to check results?
5. The phrase Vygotsky in the answers to the questions above is present in the old classic textbook reading authored by Andreev, Khromova.
In this regard, I would like to understand whether Your course is something to do with the methods of a hundred years the existing school speed reading Andreeva?
The fact that I have studied the first stage of speed reading many years ago and then independently rebuilt a skill passed on all the exercises... there is also
work with attention and auditory training and the removal of the pronunciation of words when reading about the expansion of the field of view, etc. but the first stage is at least more used
mechanistic exercise training of these skills (streetability, Schulte tables, the rhythm of the "clogging" pronunciation, etc.). In short, the result after many labours, of course is at the level of 3000 - 4000 words per minute, i.e., approximately 500 - 600 words or up to 100 pages per hour (depending on the format of the book), BUT IT is MORE THAN a MODEST ACHIEVEMENT IN COMPARISON
THAT PROMISES YOUR COURSE. And besides, although the understanding of the text as a whole has accelerated, memorizing details such as dates, names, numbers deteriorated slightly compared with the profound slow reading... I'm not sure that those methods that are taught in the context of this reading is quite effective today because they where developed in the 70's I guess, but at least they know work that I checked myself.
In "Kinostudio" as I understand the whole emphasis still is NOT on the visual\auditory analyzers, and immediately on activation of the hidden mechanisms of sweroside in the subconscious and integration into long term memory.
This is what I wanted to ask. Because I planned to continue on the second stage of this methodology the "normal" speed reading, where the whole emphasis is on the training of memory through yahoodemo meditation with the mandala, but now I'm not sure whether to go this route or try Your course, I am interested in how methods for activation of direct teaching, and Integration within Your course allows literally to remember for a long time to keep in memory not the General meaning of the text, and the specific facts and details such as dates, names, etc.?
Let's say you read a history book and understand for someone who went to war, the causes and background, key events, consequences, but the details are unfortunately fading.
6. As remembering 90% of the material in the absorption of such amounts of text combined with a large, but still limited capacity of human memory? (met the assessment that the person can remember 5 schools + 100 000 articles, but not literally of course).
7. Can I use kinocare literally memorize poems?
8. Is it possible to effectively kinotsitaty complex scientific literature with an abundance of mathematical formulas, charts and graphs?
9. I would like to see on youtube or somewhere else experiment to test the results of this system to the person who passed. Ie for example
taken one obviously unfamiliar subject the book (you can the latest number of a journal such as the type of "RBC" or "Around the world"), he did "kinocity" and then answers the n-th number of specific questions about the material. The responses determined by the coefficient understand\memorize read the classics. Even become willing subjects! But still would like to see the pioneers! :)
10. If the classes are entirely through a computer program, including sessions of relaxation and activation, whether it is necessary to understand that to work with the program you need closed headphones?
11. Decipher, please, what is on the course page called obstacles to the development of kinetine: "the Absence of significant purpose in life" and "lack of faith in their abilities and the fundamental possibility of Kinostudiya".
For example, the goal is to study the subject "Methods of evaluating market value of the business" on the basis of 2 -, 3-x benefits with the aim of increasing their skills and value on the labour market significant or not? What is the overall significance?
To believe in the possibility that not only have you not done but not even seen who did it is very difficult for the average person, You will agree? How this is overcome in the course?

PS Interface program which is shown in the video certainly suggests a slight confusion...<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 21, 2016 9:28

Alejandro
Hello.
1. You are absolutely right.
2. At SSG, and the same alpha.
3. In the form of newsletters.
4. Two or three times a day for 5-15 minutes. How do You evaluate the result of reading the book?
5. These skills will help You when activated.
With regular practice for about a year, I think anyone can pull out of memory for factual material immediately after kinocare. At the first stages, of course, is not so simple. The question, rather, concerns the beliefs. For example, the result of passing the tests may greatly improve after kinostudija, if a person trusts himself and allowed myself to use intuition, and perhaps much worse, if the person decides to use intuition, and he couldn't trust himself (all the answers he will interpret the opposite way)... the same goes for the oral exam - if the person will allow myself to speak and reason, the chances to receive a positive assessment will greatly increase, if not allowed, then knowledge will remain activated.
By the way, the method of kinetine were also designed (in the USSR) and has been successfully applied in the 70s of the last century, we only slightly adapted to the modern realities and the hardware.
With regard to other spheres of human activity, it increases kinocare You have, say, a General knowledge on the relevant issues that the easier it is to manifest, the less stress is for you specific situation (although for some people the opposite is true). For example, in situations of companionship, or co-creation You will be able to show off your erudition, intelligence and wit :) for some specific (kinoprokatu you) topic, and in a situation of expert assessment of your knowledge may be, and two words can not. In General, it is for the purpose of this methodology, and crammed as many audio programs for self-correction (and a couple more planned).
6. Don't know who defines these limits. Among people there are phenomena that literally remember every day and every read them a book throughout his life. In fact, forgetting is also a very useful skill.
There is still such a playful phrase: "Education is what remains when all that you have learned already thoroughly forgotten". Then the question: "what remains?" And are, IMHO, system of communication and ways of thinking.
7. Of course.
8. Of course, but unless You understand well what is written there.
9. Such materials have Paul Shelley potocani courses (in English).
10. If you do not close the way, it is possible with open headphones to work. In principle, during kinetine and activation and did not hear.
11. Important goals are your own, relevant to your goals. In the method, of course, some efforts have been made (e.g. detailed study of each "step", special audio programs), but, of course, much depends on the individual. For example, of the 168 people who paid for a course, usually seven, actively ask questions for the development of the course at a special forum and share current results and only one person wrote a positive review (although, I think, during this time, it is unlikely that he had something significant to achieve). The rest, I believe, not even started, or even starting, decided to defer until the time when they are less busy with the Affairs. In this note, the technique does not require a prohibitive effort, or time-consuming, and requires only regular exercise for 15-20 minutes a day. :?
PS So nedoumevala is useful - be fresh ideas. :wink:<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Sun May 22, 2016 0:38

Андрей Патрушев wrote: 4...How do You evaluate the result of reading the book?
5. These skills will help You when activated.
With regular practice for about a year, I think anyone can pull out of memory for factual material. At the first stages, of course, is not so simple. The question, rather, concerns the beliefs. For example, the result of passing the tests may greatly improve after kinostudija, if a person trusts himself and allowed myself to use intuition, and perhaps much worse, if the person decides to use intuition, and he couldn't trust himself (all the answers he will interpret the opposite way)... the same goes for the oral exam - if the person will allow myself to speak and reason, the chances to receive a positive assessment will greatly increase, if not allowed, then knowledge will remain activated.
By the way, the method of kinetine was also developed and successfully used in the 70s of the last century, we only slightly adapted to the modern realities and the hardware.
With regard to other spheres of human activity, it increases kinocare You have, say, a General knowledge on the relevant issues that the easier it is to manifest, the less stress is for you specific situation (although for some people the opposite is true). For example, in situations of companionship, or co-creation You will be able to show off your erudition, intelligence and wit :) for some specific (kinoprokatu you) topic, and in a situation of expert assessment of your knowledge may be, and two words can not. In General, it is for the purpose of this methodology, and crammed as many audio programs for self-correction (and a couple more planned).
9. Such materials have Paul Shelley potocani courses (in English).
11. Important goals are your own, relevant to your goals. In the method, of course, some efforts have been made (e.g. detailed study of each "step", special audio programs), but, of course, much depends on the individual. For example, of the 168 people who paid for a course, usually seven, actively ask questions for the development of the course at a special forum and share current results and only one person wrote a positive review (although, I think, during this time, it is unlikely that he had something significant to achieve). The rest, I believe, not even started, or even starting, decided to defer until the time when they are less busy with the Affairs. In this note, the technique does not require a prohibitive effort, or time-consuming, and requires only regular exercise for 15-20 minutes a day. :?
PS So nedoumevala is useful - be fresh ideas. :wink:
Thanks for the detailed answers, Andrew!

If I may, a couple of clarifications.

For P4, I can say so. For me it is easy enough to evaluate the result from "normal" or quick reading.
I either read for pleasure or General development, but it's rarely no more than 20% of all readable. It might be. periodicals or fiction or non fiction about politics or the economy or what is usually recent controversial events in history. In this article, I don't expect anything except a General impression that is formed in the end. In a nutshell that I got from the text is fun, that is if I liked the writing style, the plot, the structure, is if I learned something out of the ordinary new about people and life, was surprised by something, etc.
In 80% of cases, I read for a specific purpose. For example, the goal is deeply and thoroughly study the program Excel (important working tool that I already yuzayu more than 10 years almost daily) until the programming language which are written in the macros detailed knowledge of all menus, built-in formulas, settings, hotkeys, etc.
Take appropriate allowances, which are taught in one of the leading specialized IT centers in Moscow (there's a bunch of levels of development, advancement, exams, certificates, etc.) and, as they say, figachit the text, solve the problems. And the output map that I now know how to do, how much faster was to work in the program, are there questions friends\colleagues to which I can not answer, etc. sometimes he come up with a combination of complex problems and solve them.
Another very specific example. I decided to learn to play online poker to the point to understand is that to earn and approximately how many you can in a month, if you do everything "for science" and spend some time in a week.
Took 3-4 books, the most relevant read three times and learned almost everything there described not literally, but their language and can use in the game. Other books that retrospectively read that it is diagonally or individual chapters.
The result - devoting almost all his spare time for several months played until I got tired
and came to a small, but stable earnings in the framework of the game on the small stakes (as always worth starting with them, not to remain without pants).
Now I know what is guaranteed to be a + EV player among fans and casual players.
That to me is a very specific result from reading books and practical knowledge of goal which at this stage I set for myself because the decision to become a professional poker player I did not take :)

Further about the video at the rate of Shelly and potocani unfortunately read so many negative reviews, which can be divided into 2 categories:
1. Nothing works, it's just a divorce on the money!
2. Works, but is so difficult to learn, that result reach 1-2% engaged (if so, for me it is equivalent to the fact that the method does not work)
Especially, by the way, "wings" one lady who is supposedly the only authorized in Russia, the teacher at the rate of Potocani, allegedly was trained by the Shelly, guarantees the result, etc.
and asks for a one-week course online course that there from 100 thousand rbl. :D Judging by the feedback on her specific course, it is a pure part of the criminal code "Fraud".

Well, God bless him.
You missed my last question about whether it is possible to fight the unbelief in your ability to master Cinecitta or even the very potential kinetine (for this I would like some video experiment to see). It's linked with what You answered in section 5 about activation information, trust your gut, depending on the level of understanding of the signals of intuition from the stress of a particular situation, etc.
Here are all the same I would like to understand. You yourself wrote that out of 168 who bought the course, then there "rustling" not more than 10-ka people.
Do You think that they don't do or say anything not because "employment" or "lazy", but because they simply can not understand how this is actually possible and so either do
wasted or not do it and feel like fools that bought the course?!
As part of the exercises of the course you can help yourself to believe in a "superpower" and to overcome the barrier of method study?!

With regard to 15-20 minutes a day I don't think paid money to the people so very lazy, but the fact that You write that in order to "pull out" of the factual account in kinostudii likely to take about a year, that is quite possible and restrains the impulse.
People may not see tangible results, which in the preamble to the course on the website where the promised 3 weeks and therefore not engaged on IMHO...
If You have demonstrated the skill at least on video, and trust are huge, it would, I think, would remove many issues, not to mention the sales growth rate...

PS
With regard to misunderstandings about the program interface, I mean that it is simple, even sorry, little collective in the appearance of buttons and Windows, as if the student first
of course the first time tries his hand at some Microsoft Visual C++. The design is not a market product IMHO. Although for me of course the main thing that worked!<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 22, 2016 21:38

Алехандро wrote:You missed my last question about whether it is possible to fight the unbelief in your ability to master Cinecitta or even the very potential kinetine (for this I would like some video experiment to see).
It You missed. :? I said that Paul Shelly is (just forgot to write that it's all freely available on YouTube). In addition, I wrote that in the methodology there are special techniques that focus on motivation and the technique is applied by a special "naburot", aimed at getting rid of limiting beliefs.
Алехандро wrote:do You think that they don't do or say anything not because "employment" or "lazy", but because they simply can not understand how this is actually possible and so either do nothing, or not do it and feel like fools that bought the course?!
For more than twenty years of working with people, I was convinced that this is a very common phenomenon (at least in Russia). Our man is always looking for a magic wand or magic pill (to and from the head of their ass) and so they sometimes willing to spend sometimes exorbitant (at least to my understanding) the money on something that in his view can be such a magic wand. But many sooo hard to change their attitudes and habits, in order to have something to start doing... what can I say? When I'm sure more than 50% (and in fact probably over 70%) who bought mindmachine for which all you need is to devote 15-20 minutes a day and click the button (getting quite an enjoyable experience), included this mindmachine only one or two times, and these aren't cheap devices they have lying around the years somewhere on a shelf in the bathroom. People periodically stumbles upon this machine and thinks: "Oh, man, it would be necessary in the end to deal with, say, a useful thing...", but so it stays at the level of good intentions.... :cry: But this is not enough. It would seem, have a visual experience and, as they say, "sapienti sat est". But I stumbled on another "magical" device, this man somehow again waste a lot of money, and... everything repeats itself with amazing regularity....
And cinecanal (and otocenie) - elementary steps needed to establish and exercise appropriate linkages with the subconscious mind and requires only regularity (15-20 minutes per day), but from a huge number of people only a few people are engaged in ask that is not clear, and the rest postponed it "indefinitely", with the hope that soon this all will start...
Алехандро wrote:with regard to 15-20 minutes a day I don't think paid money to the people so very lazy, but the fact that You write that in order to "pull out" of the factual account in kinostudii likely to take about a year, that is quite possible and restrains the impulse.
Cinecitta as photochemie, and without this producing excellent results for self-development, while in development they are much easier than the one learned by most of us the skill to read a normal book.
Алехандро wrote:If You have demonstrated the skill at least on video, and trust are huge, it would, I think, would remove many issues, not to mention the sales growth rate...
I laughed so hard that we cried... :) First, in any film everything happens only for one reason only- the Director said so. Personally, I would, because well-developed in Soviet times, a healthy paranoia, after watching this video, immediately suspected the authors in the fraud, both in terms of kin and in terms of methodology.
And secondly, where this "skill" to take something??? I'm the same as all lazy, though, my spirit of curiosity often overpowers my laziness. Photochemie I learned in the training and sinteticheskogo reading. Because I was very lazy to turn the pages, and I accidentally came across a book by Vyacheslav Vyacheslavovich Petrovskogo Automated system of intensive trainingthen developed a technique of kinetine. And 90% of this technique I have long had in my head and I even thought (though sarcastically chuckling over themselves) and not to rewrite if I book "photochemie" in his own way... Now I am training cinecanal, while trying to understand "what is in this soup is not enough" to finish off the technique to maximum efficiency, but in personal plans, I never had to memorize a book, or a document verbatim, or at least pictographically. I don't want extra garbage in your head? I potocani mostly grateful for the fact that it gives you the ability to quickly assess a book to read or not to read. As a result, 90% gets me books I left at the store, saving a lot of money.
What, in my opinion, the real value of kinetine (and potocani)? You probably know the statement that ordinary people from all capabilities of your brain only uses 5%, and genius - 12%. I kind of agree with this, but just in terms of "software", and our "hard", IMHO, is working at 120%, otherwise we are so strong about not tired...
In terms of software, each person (including geniuses) uses a very limited set of patterns of thinking, methods of thinking and ways of thinking. Continue (and photochemie) allow to usurp other people's sets - how many authors, so many unique sets. The only limitation - all these riches will work (will be) only during some meaningful activities, aimed at achieving significant objectives. However, this also applies to conventional reading.
In fairness, it should be noted that the factual material it is not so bad as You imagine it. Chiropractory material is immersed directly into long term memory. After kinocare some books in mind, a situation similar to the one when You a relatively long time (and with all the recent training and recent :)) carefully studied this book, and now when activated (quick or normal reading), You need only to refresh material. Agree that this is much easier than to read everything from scratch (especially if it's a hefty textbook on some very boring for You subject).

As for the interface, there is everything you need. Everything is accessible and understandable. What else do you need? The flowers on the empty field to start? :)<

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Sun May 22, 2016 22:28

Well, Andrewnow my turn was to smile!
You so openly and directly, even childish said that I think that is not reached, You think, great skill in Your well-designed methodology that
all my healthy paranoia about ready to disappear :?
But how can You be sure that Your technique works or, let's say, works quite effectively in relation to the stated objectives, if they have not yet reached this significant point of skill, and besides, continue to figure out how to Supplement / improve the course?!
But because You did it already sell to people!? So You sell crude neotectonically You soft?! :lol:

You are a very interesting story about what I see as the main value of Kinostudiya\potocani - briefly to say, perhaps, it can be described as
the average depth scan of subconscious material to significantly reduce costs while further traditional learning by regular reading.
Also you can borrow the patterns of presentation of the author and how to "learn" the logic of building material.
After kinocare some books in mind, a situation similar to the one when You a relatively long time (and with all the recent training and recent :)) has carefully studied this book, and now when activated (quick or normal reading), You need only to refresh material.
Ripened a question - as in parentheses after the activation fast\normal reading should understand that this is the activation procedure? I was just thinking that the activation is not Perepechatyvali cinecanal a previously read text in the usual way! I thought there is more mental attitudes, the suggestion to "eksgumatsii" from memory cincytennis information!? :ap

And if You, for example, the book kinoshitalite, and then conventional methods do NOT read, how do You know what POPs up in your head really was in the book, and not a figment of Your imagination or a completely different time read standard material?
After all, You apparently do not play quotes from kineticheskogo material, or at least close to the text (so You could easily check that Cinecitta worked for You), but only, it turns out, you can occasionally discover new knowledge during relevant practical activities. Does it follow that no subsequent normal readings, Cinecitta not a reliable source of information?!<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 23, 2016 11:46

Алехандро wrote:but how can You be sure that Your technique works or, let's say, works quite effectively in relation to the stated objectives, if they have not yet reached this significant point of skill, and besides, continue to figure out how to Supplement / improve the course?!
Yes, here and so sure. Based on personal experience and that of other people (see article), plus personal experience (10 years ago) with the same (the principles) by Intel (for the replenishment of the English vocabulary), plus the fact that it is based on a technique, confirmed by multiple patents, proven in dozens of ordinary people (with testing and the statistical processing of the results), and the results written monograph and made several presentations at international conferences (in Soviet times), plus the knowledge of psychophysiology, plus extensive experience in the creation of psycho-corrective programs... As they say: "Sapienti sat est".
Алехандро wrote:But You did it already sell to people!? So You sell crude neotectonically You soft?!
Do You have any reason to believe that we sell the raw software? The software we have thoroughly tested for errors and is fully consistent with the tasks, plus we are constantly working on improving it, in terms of convenience, and listening carefully to their wishes (for example, the output for the third version). Updates are available to users free of charge.
Алехандро wrote:if they haven't gotten to this significant the point of skill, and besides, continue to figure out how to Supplement / improve the course?!
And for someone important??? I did this technique for yourself, a loved one (as well as everything else that I do) love her now I use and get what I need. If you are significantly below prokino(photo)read :) a book You could literally play any you named line, or paragraph, as do advanced policitally have Paul Shelley, then a flag in hands and a drum on his chest! It is possible, just need to work out regularly, IMHO, in the course of the year. You even retired can earn some money, traveling to the provincial towns with the program, such as "latent abilities!". :wink: And for me personally it is a totally useless skill, and to waste their time on this nonsense I do not intend to (it and itself will come).
As for your claims to what the technique is constantly improvingthen I have no words... :? :(
Алехандро wrote:average depth scan of subconscious material to significantly reduce costs while further traditional learning by regular reading.
Also you can borrow the patterns of presentation of the author and how to "learn" the logic of building material.
Even if only what You wrote here, then, in my opinion, this is not enough to adopt, given the minimum amount of time.
But the fact of the matter is, we are not talking about the "average depth" as chiropractory material is placed in the visual memory, not auditory as in normal reading. But the difference here is fundamental. Auditory memory is strictly sequential, and hence very slow, and using visual memory You can call up several pictures and put them on others (for example, successful scientists, according to the special studies of the physical processes in memory are represented as pictograms with a superimposed charts and(or) diagrams), plus to establish between those symbols the system connection (something like doing the "memory card"). Thus, after kinocare remain in memory of the page with the text to which You get conscious access is through the activation. With regular activations from the brain organizes itself - line up neural connections that facilitate that "procedure", it becomes less and less of the time required for activation, gets better and better the access that visual memory (which is what I plan to add in the technique audio program for the development of visualization). The end result, after a certain time (for each individual), You can come to the coveted for You when it kinoprokata some stuff You're able in a couple of minutes easy to answer questions like: "what is written on the twentieth page in the tenth line from the bottom?".
Алехандро wrote:I thought there is more mental attitudes, the suggestion to "eksgumatsii" from memory cincytennis information!?
Without the "mental attitudes" You even after the normal reading can't remember... :wink:
Алехандро wrote:And if You, for example, the book kinoshitalite, and then conventional methods do NOT read, how do You know what POPs up in your head really was in the book, and not a figment of Your imagination or a completely different time read standard material?
Why do I know this??? For example, here kinoprokata I, recently, several times a dictionary of the English language, and the speed of my reading (and therefore understanding) the original English texts has considerably increased, plus I was free to write letters in English (at least look in the dictionary for the search for the right words while checking for spelling has become much less errors). However, the English I already had. You can, of course, to think that activated the material I knew it before... so what??? The result of that has not changed. :D
Алехандро wrote:After all, You apparently do not play quotes from kineticheskogo material, or at least close to the text (so You could easily check that Cinecitta worked for You), but only, it turns out, you can occasionally discover new knowledge during the significant practical activities. Does it follow that no subsequent normal readings, Cinecitta not a reliable source of information?!
What do you mean "not a reliable source of information"? Grandpa Lenin wrote that "Practice is the sole criterion of Truth".
Here You are how many books in my entire life read? And how many of them You can play "at least close to the text"? :wink: And note that no matter how many more books You may have read in the usual way, it is unlikely that you suddenly possess this ability - to quote them "at least close to the text", after a single reading. But with regular practice cinecanal, with subsequent activation, the possibility looms ahead of You...<

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon May 23, 2016 13:34

The video looks like science fiction of course. What it is clear (about epiphanies) - my subconscious mind almost all the time POPs up previously acquired but not processed information. I guess you can really turn out to 15-20 minutes to understand what you just saw (although it sounds fantastic - I have to a couple of years out).

Question: can it happen that let's say a person learns this inocenio, and then he slipped the book, where the entire contents of the book is written insert "kill the President", "bomb the plane", "make attack" and so on. That is actually going to happen programming man, and as he shut off pre-filters critical awareness of information - that a similar installation directly work. It's a hyperbolized example, but not all books are equally good, one of the authors may well in his book unconsciously give installation. That reading will download straight to the subconscious mind and naturally perform, because mind, he turned off at the preliminary stage of assimilation of information.

That is, the phenomenon itself is awesome, if the people who do that, but probably it is necessary to be careful.

PS and may be useful in the development of this skill to switch the axis of consciousness. In the normal position is the left frontal lobe and right occipital. Present this axis and turn it 90 degrees, including the right fronto-temporal lobe left occipital (in itself that's interesting, not bad, can be useful in the figurative perception)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 23, 2016 15:09

мимоходом wrote:a Question: can it happen that let's say a person learns this inocenio, and then he slipped the book, where the entire contents of the book is written insert "kill the President", "bomb the plane", "make attack" and so on. That is actually going to happen programming man, and as he shut off pre-filters critical awareness of information - that a similar installation directly work. It's a hyperbolized example, but not all books are equally good, one of the authors may well in his book unconsciously give installation. That reading will download straight to the subconscious mind and naturally perform, because mind, he turned off at the preliminary stage of assimilation of information.
No, this is possible only with deep medicinal coding (and not every) with the participation of a specialist - randomly will not work.
In the ordinary TRANS people are much more protected than in the standard (for our culture) States of consciousness. Using "kind words" and the gun can achieve such results much faster (and almost every) and at a lower cost than using trance techniques.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon May 23, 2016 15:27

мимоходом wrote:and may be useful in the development of this skill to switch the axis of consciousness. In the normal position is the left frontal lobe and right occipital. Present this axis and turn it 90 degrees, including right frontal-temporal lobe and left occipital (in itself that's interesting, not bad, can be useful in the figurative perception)
So that's what we do... :)
Andrew Lee investigated (80-ies) the state of extrasensory perception, with EEG brain mapping. He found that the second "your axis" corresponds to the ESA. He also designed a highly efficient method of expert evaluation of the results of ESP. If the person at the time of ESA (as he thought) was the activation state of the "second axis", then the answer is counted, if not, discarded.
He also designed the device: "the Activator of psychic abilities", in which the activation occurred, as due to the lighting asymmetrical (MRP~12hz, LPM~8 Hz) repetitive stimulation, and color stimulation (PPM - red LPM - green).

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Mon May 23, 2016 15:42

So that's what we do...
Very interesting. This "u-turn" feels I directly physiologically, blood flow. As I watched the demonstration video a dozen times - this was not felt, but (!) probably no coincidence that I thought about it, I remembered... Apparently running red/green, though not directly.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed May 25, 2016 17:09

Andrew,

You, please do not be offended at me.
The questions I ask in General is in my opinion asking because You wrote that you can't consider yourself a "master" of this technique (here it is under what can be considered "level" of skill, and what not, Your personal understanding and experience) and work on improving it.
And about research, proven results and a monograph sorry I didn't know.
Your answers are quite informative and I think will be interesting for many and not just here.

As for the "wetness" of the software, then I inaccurately formulated. There was a view that the specific software product (and not the Intel that You mentioned or the other)
at the moment there is no significant statistical sampling of users before and after i.e. goes "live" testing, and not to the end formed a whole set of components that it planned to permanently turn on (meaning updates and adding sessions\components).
Consequently, if You program Cinecitta works, and no reason to doubt this, will be interesting to see how much %% of users, it
will produce the same or better stimulating effect!
I hope that here in the first place people will report on your progress!

Don't worry, I'm very interested in this technology for obvious reasons, otherwise I would not write so many "sheets" with questions.
Just critical thinking makes itself felt, and this, IMHO, is always good, when something is not obvious! :)
I think I'll choose time for yourself and try Your method, if only out of curiosity.
And I assure You, not one of those who pays for the product, "score", or will not devote sufficient time or will not ask questions on working with it! :wink:

So, thank You for Your answers!

Could You still please explain what the activation process after kinocare? What steps does it consist of? Does at SSG, "borotalco", etc. sessions
or still I'll have to read the material in the usual way to activate?!

And I would like to know. This is the "switch axes" on which two posts above what are the mechanisms implemented to date?<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 25, 2016 19:00

Алехандро wrote:You, please do not be offended at me.
Resentment for the weak and the sick. :wink:
On the contrary - thank You for Your questions! Something that I wrote to You, I'm even later in course will add.
And the fact that people often ask questions without even reading what is written on the same page, is I'm used to. :)
Алехандро wrote:as for the "wetness" of the software, then I inaccurately formulated. There was a view that the specific software product (and not the Intel that You mentioned or the other)
at the moment there is no significant statistical sampling of users before and after i.e. goes "live" testing, and not to the end formed a whole set of components that it planned to permanently turn on (meaning updates and adding sessions\components).
In this case, I would argue that the reason for such no doubt. Here You are, for example, until some time watching movies only in the movies and on TV, and about the computer didn't know, I guess (well, judging by your statement that "healthy paranoia" You, too, are well-established, :) and it is only in the Soviet times it was possible...) With some time You have the opportunity to watch movies on the computer. And how fundamentally You have changed the perception of movies compared even with a widescreen movie, I'm not talking about TV??? Do I need to understand whether it is possible to watch movies on computer, to collect additional statistics on large samples of people???
And the fact that I continue to improve the methodology, so it's common for any technique. "there are No limits to perfection". :? For example, on the basis of their expertise, I added in the method "activate Gestalt hemisphere", "sweep", a serious psychological support, etc..
Алехандро wrote:could You still please explain what the activation process after kinocare? What steps does it consist of? Does at SSG, "borotalco", etc. sessions, or I'll have to read the material in the usual way to activate?!
Activation is divided into several types:
- spontaneous;
- deliberate;
- direct training.
Spontaneous activation may be manifested through different "enlightenment" (in the dialogues, the answers to the exams, knowing the correct answer when testing, etc.); through dreams; in any activity (e.g. oral or written communication in a foreign language, when programming), etc..

Deliberate activation - when You need chiropractory material to activate necessarily conscious. Deliberate activation can be performed by different variants of speed reading, or at a normal reading. In addition, the deliberate activation, as I wrote, trains the connection of the subconscious with consciousness in the perception of necessary information. For example, pilots and scouts specially trained these relationships using a variety of simple and complex simulators. The easiest way, common among pilots of the thirties of the last century, was several items laid out on a certain place (area), trainees were given two or three seconds to remember, then the objects were removed and subjects were required to exactly restore the entire environment. Gradually the number and variety of items has increased.

Live teaching. In the course of teaching potocani it was noticed that people spontaneously improved results in various types of professional or sports activities, photopositive several books written by recognized masters in their respective activities. From these observations had two related techniques: "live teaching"and "sinteticheskie reading". In the first case fotokatalog some "know how" books on the same topic, when it is necessary to improve a skill in some activity. And in the second case, - if you need to buy some new, difficult skill, fotokatalog several books from different areas of knowledge, but in a way or another related to this skill. Then you can "let it go", :) I mean on the spontaneous activation, or using special audio programs to activate that knowledge (subconsciously).

What role in the activation of sessions at and SSG? - The most immediate. When practicing with these programs You gain skills of entering in the optimal (light trance state) for servocroata information (if kinostudii) and for the activation of this information. Long known that our memory is emotional and context-dependent. What does it mean? Simple examples: exams easier to pass in the audience, where were classes on the subject (of course, if you are these sessions at least visited :)) sounds like a long-forgotten song (melody), and you suddenly "leans" a whole layer of memories emotionally involved with the song, etc.. So when You intentionally enter into a certain state, at which it was perception, then, of course, this information activated in the mind much more effectively. Of course, in these programs there are some suggestion for uvelicheniya this efficiency. All audio programs systematically associated key phrases, both among themselves and with supraliminally podrezkoj that sounds during kinetine and activation.
And I would like to know. This is the "switch axes" on which two posts above what are the mechanisms implemented to date?
Activate the "Gestalt brain", due to the colors support, and the rhythmic brain stimulation in the appropriate range.<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 25, 2016 21:06

Alejandro
Sorry, I got your message I accidently erased. :oops:

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed May 25, 2016 21:14

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alejandro
Sorry, I got your message I accidently erased. :oops:

Cool, th! :D :lol:

I'm about "rhythmic brain stimulation in the appropriate range" and frequency of the monitor (the flashing frequency of frames in essence that form the picture) asked.
Wanted to know whether there is some connection and does the update frequency to the range You are talking about because my monitor from 60 to 144Гц allows for a picture to put in the system requirements to run the program only the permission given?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 25, 2016 22:00

Alejandro
What's cool - I'm a moderator. Started to reply, but somehow it happened that I in your post to respond (still don't understand how that happened), but I didn't understand at first, but then they called me and since I am not satisfied with what I wrote, I just erased everything and when I came back, looked for your message and have not found... :?

In principle, any connection may be, including through the use of frequencies, but not essential. In addition, the human brain, due to the high adaptive abilities, all the fixed frequencies (well, of course, in a certain power range) quickly sends "to ignore", otherwise we from the ordinary domestic lighting all long would specilise. :)

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed May 25, 2016 22:06

Андрей Патрушев wrote:...(still don't understand how that happened)
It's all Chistiakova reframing Shalit or the server your Gestalt erupted somewhere in the 3rd core from the bark... as they say, the collective unconscious revolt against questionable answers to questionable questions :lol:

ИНОСТРАНКА

Post by ИНОСТРАНКА » Mon Jul 04, 2016 16:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
мимоходом wrote:a Question: can it happen that let's say a person learns this inocenio, and then he slipped the book, where the entire contents of the book is written insert "kill the President", "bomb the plane", "make attack" and so on. That is actually going to happen programming man, and as he shut off pre-filters critical awareness of information - that a similar installation directly work. It's a hyperbolized example, but not all books are equally good, one of the authors may well in his book unconsciously give installation. That reading will download straight to the subconscious mind and naturally perform, because mind, he turned off at the preliminary stage of assimilation of information.
No, this is possible only with deep medicinal coding (and not every) with the participation of a specialist - randomly will not work.
In the ordinary TRANS people are much more protected than in the standard (for our culture) States of consciousness. Using "kind words" and the gun can achieve such results much faster (and almost every) and at a lower cost than using trance techniques.
. How lucky we are that we have the opportunity to use works of Andrey Patrushev , aimed only for the good. Discs use. Want to buy Cinecitta . I go sometimes to a "magic pendel"(even if it is not for me) and read a great sense of humor Andrew. Type " Want a pill from the head and well..." Like quit being lazy.take responsibility for themselves. Andrew good luck and all the best!

МаксимМ

Post by МаксимМ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 16:32

Andrew, can I ask you for advice?
I need to explore 5 of the Humanities, like law, Science, etc., for each subject there are a few tutorials, but the problem is that many of them either in djvu or not very well scanned pdf, i.e. for kinocare not quite fit. To learn all it need about three months. Prompt how better to construct the learning process? Given your expertise in this area?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 07, 2016 17:26

Maxim
At night photocity, day activate (you can ultramotor). Make a clear schedule of lessons: 45 minute lessons 5-10 minutes of rest. During the rest - gymnastics for the brain. Ensure yourself a good 8 hour sleep. Delta sleep (slow) is responsible for factual memory, rapid sleep (REM) is responsible for procedural memory. With a sleep deficit, first comes the payment of the REM sleep, that is, everything that You learned at the expense of sleep, disappears (except for some physical skills).
Here, something like that...

МаксимМ

Post by МаксимМ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 18:41

Andrew, thank you.

One more question, now with otocenie. How to combine with the Rainbow for working through the fears? If Photochemie with Rainbow you also need to alternate through the day, that scheme will be

1st day - photocity
Day 2 - read and activate plus work with Rainbow
3rd day - photocity
4th day - read and activate plus work with Rainbow

Or still happens in one day - activation read and work with the Rainbow is too much?

Want and normal fears develop and a material to study which scheme is better to choose?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 07, 2016 19:08

Maxim
Photochemie as Cinecitta with a Rainbow in one day are not compatible. :?

МаксимМ

Post by МаксимМ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 19:51

Photochemie as Cinecitta with a Rainbow in one day are not compatible.
I understand. But the activation is also considered read for photochemie?
And alpha drives with goal setting instead of the Rainbow is suitable for daily matching with otocenie?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 07, 2016 21:01

МаксимМ wrote:But the activation is also considered read for photochemie?
No, not considered.
МаксимМ wrote:And alpha drives with goal setting instead of the Rainbow is suitable for daily matching with otocenie?
Will do.