Rate Andrei Patrushev "Kinoteka 7 days"

МаксимМ
Re: Course of Andrey Patrushev "Kinoteka 7 days"

Post by МаксимМ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 21:17

Andrew, but if all day to learn the academic material with the disc Ultramesh, in the same day can be a Rainbow at the other end put? Not a whole lot of information for the subconscious?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 08, 2016 0:45

Maxim
It is better to decide on priorities and "hollow" one goal.

Энди

Post by Энди » Tue Jul 26, 2016 21:55

Tell me the message - "After completing the course inocenio sent a link to the entry in the master group trainer." The master group will have to pay extra?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 16:14

Энди wrote:I am message - "After completing the course inocenio sent a link to the entry in the master group trainer." The master group will have to pay extra?
The promotion has already ended.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Aug 07, 2016 21:10

Are there any reviews of happy kinetically? Course that brings results?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 07, 2016 22:28

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Sep 28, 2016 13:53

Владимир Никонов wrote:
Энди wrote:I am message - "After completing the course inocenio sent a link to the entry in the master group trainer." The master group will have to pay extra?
The promotion has already ended.
Vladimir, Andrewtell me this what are you talking about?
Some additional group inside the course "Cinecitta"?

Asking because it is necessary to calculate in advance will have enough time to practice.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 28, 2016 14:58

Alejandro
The course "Cinecitta" this course is indirect.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Sep 28, 2016 18:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alejandro
The course "Cinecitta" this course is indirect.
Andrew, well You fog caught :lol:

So why then this indirect course and the group is in relation to Ciechanow?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 28, 2016 18:27

Alejandro
Why? The train's long since gone...
This course Vladimir Nikonov perfectly to the activation process.

Алехандро

Post by Алехандро » Wed Sep 28, 2016 18:59

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alejandro
Why? The train's long since gone...
This course Vladimir Nikonov perfectly to the activation process.
AndrewI just wanted to know what kind of "train" and why he has already "gone", it's that 1 one-time experimental course was?
Based on indirect reports, this is something like a speed reading course so that activation carry out a little faster than normal reading (after the "sweep" of the material within kinetine), is this true?

If so, speed reading and so I studied on technique etc., so I really will be useless....

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Sep 28, 2016 19:21

Alejandro
Владимир Никонов wrote:the Action has ended.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Oct 08, 2016 20:21

of Natalia
It is unlikely this is directly related to Cinecanal. This applies more to the lessons with audio.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:59

of Natalia
It is unlikely this is due to an overload, if you feel fine. I, for example, also sleep was reduced from 8 hours to 6, when I began to engage in such practices. And now I have enough 5-6 hours of sleep. Perhaps this is due to the fact that the brain begins to work more efficiently.

АлЬгерд

Post by АлЬгерд » Mon Oct 24, 2016 15:23

Accidentally opened as a new topic, I repeat the question here:
Hello! What are the computer requirements necessary to operate the CD "Cinecitta"? When activated, the books in the continuous mode, the program often freezes in the middle or at the beginning of the book and then have to either exit or set a manual mode, but then not understand how to pass the activation. If stuck, the pick no longer works and need to try again. Noticed that loads the CPU not much RAM loads around 1.5 gig, but I have 4 and it seems this should not prevent. However, there is a problem. Try to turn off all open programs including anti-virus, but it is not particularly helpful.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 24, 2016 16:04

Algerd
This is a question for programmesto: https://www.b17.ru/forum/topic.php?id=4 ... &nom=68#68

АлЬгерд

Post by АлЬгерд » Mon Oct 24, 2016 22:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Algerd
This is a question for programmesto: https://www.b17.ru/forum/topic.php?id=4 ... &nom=68#68
I was on the b17 forum, but the link you get "the Specified forum topic not found or access is restricted".

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:19

АлЬгерд wrote:I registered on the forum b17, however the link you get "the Specified forum topic not found or access is restricted".
You need to enter the site under the nickname under which you bought the course. And access will be. Question transferred to the programmer. Write!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Oct 25, 2016 14:35

System requirements for computer to work with standard software: Windows OS (at least Win XP). At least 1 GB of RAM (preferably more than 2GB). At least 1 GB of free hard disk space. Desirable external graphics card. The presence of multi-core CPU will be a big plus. Screen resolution: not below 1024×768 (at a lower screen resolution, some application modules may not display properly). When installing it is desirable to have access to the Internet.
---

The programmer reports that with integrated graphics it is possible such a behavior of the application.

АлЬгерд

Post by АлЬгерд » Wed Oct 26, 2016 18:18

Владимир Никонов wrote:System requirements for computer to work with standard software: Windows OS (at least Win XP). At least 1 GB of RAM (preferably more than 2GB). At least 1 GB of free hard disk space. Desirable external graphics card. The presence of multi-core CPU will be a big plus. Screen resolution: not below 1024×768 (at a lower screen resolution, some application modules may not display properly). When installing it is desirable to have access to the Internet.
---

The programmer reports that with integrated graphics it is possible such a behavior of the application.
As far as I know, my card is external, because it is a stationary computer, not a laptop. Perhaps somewhere in the settings need to dig. Or maybe it is because I have Windows XP SP3 and Java now ceased to be updated for the system, which has been written off for scrap?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 26, 2016 19:16

Algerd
I also have Windows XP SP3 and same problems occur, but very rarely. I suspect that this is due to the antivirus (I have Casper). At a forum on inocenio all who have Drveb, complained of the same thing, but on a permanent basis.

АлЬгерд

Post by АлЬгерд » Fri Oct 28, 2016 15:52

Still haunts me is the possibility of kinetine and it would be a pity that this technique won't work. Tried to find reviews on potocani and realized that in addition to advertisement sites anywhere sensible information about the benefits of this method is not. Had to search in English and then I came across an interesting study of NASA's potocani: Preliminary Analysis of Photoreading - NASA Technical Reports ...https://www.google.by/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... GhTI2TVBSA
In General, the result showed that it makes no sense to use this method - when the survey was conducted, poteriteri could only answer General questions and quality of responses depended on the content of the text. In General, the findings are not encouraging.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Oct 28, 2016 16:10

"Far stretches out her hands NASA in the Affairs of men..." :wink:

АлЬгерд

Post by АлЬгерд » Sun Oct 30, 2016 23:06

Наталиа wrote:Algerd
You want to hear the opinion of the user, but the program only recently came out, I, for example, 1.5 months of using it, but in gratitude to the creators of this program (and other authors for reading) decided to share the motivation that guides now.
In fact, I haven't had the motivation to read books, p. H. so many of them need to read what is already lost and just don't read, and it started with the students. But to read it is necessary to be able to be aware of changes in the professional field, or wherever you have to for a number of reasons, something new to learn in depth, and for myself, I need to get new ideas and fundamental knowledge/experience of others in the area that you really are interested in.
Because when I saw on this forum that there is a new program CINECITTA, I thought, maybe I need it, but how important? So began to read books on speed reading, watch video tutorials available for download and even the classes for the owner/rollers ...
So apply now to speed reading useful and if you need something to disassemble, but hard to force yourself to understand the drag issue, to which the soul does not lie and superficial knowledge, just missing a few books through the program... Like a week ago asked me to evaluate the agreement in foreign trade activities, and I've never done this before, although, of course, have knowledge and practice in related fields of activity... In General, downloaded a few books, slept in the afternoon (it was Saturday), wandered on the several forums where were discussed the issues of import from the neighboring country, and suddenly it dawned on me, what was the feature of the clause, which does not well understood, p. C. are accustomed to think in a different way.
Maybe You'll appreciate my experience, p. C. I see what You are looking for motivation.
Thank you for Your feedback. I read a lot, love to read, but don't often get to read. I noticed that on the small book began to leave for 2 months. Indeed, reading books on almost the same topic, and if you highlight the basic idea, it loan no more than one page, all the rest of the spatial reflections of the author. Therefore, grasped the theme of "Kinostudija". I would very much like to see this technique worked because of books pending to read a lot more. Unfortunately, I don't know how to deal with a bug for the unresponsive program when you activate the book, so for now just kinocity. And I hope that I will find a moment of "clarity". So far, I "genocidal" several times the book I read at the moment and anyway I like to read slowly and thoughtfully, a moment of clarity has not yet come:(<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 31, 2016 0:02

АлЬгерд wrote:unfortunately, I don't know how to deal with a bug for the unresponsive program when you activate the book, so for now just kinocity.
"If something does not work - do differently" (proverb). For example, try page by page.