frequency

бурислава
frequency

Post by бурислава » Thu Jan 07, 2016 13:01

interested in disc-what frequencies are used for self-hypnosis. and what drives and
what frequency to use if you want to inspire something else. I then runes do. and I thought it could use just in the process of the ritual. and not only in the process of this.

thanks in advance :) ))

Воффка

Re: frequency

Post by Воффка » Mon Jan 11, 2016 22:18

бурислава wrote:interested in different wheels
What?
бурислава wrote:what frequencies are used for self-hypnosis
Those that drive for self-hypnosis :?
бурислава wrote:what frequency to use if you need something to inspire others
What are You going to deliver the "frequency" to others?
бурислава wrote:and not only in the process of this
What else, excuse me?

к-13

Post by к-13 » Mon Jan 11, 2016 22:35

Borislavamany for this purpose, the lower part of the alpha range.
Воффка wrote:What are You going to deliver the "frequency" to others?
Probably a tambourine)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 12, 2016 0:47

Borislava
You have several mechanistic conception of man. :? Humans are the most flexible creature on the planet with a remarkable ability to adapt. This means that the brain in a very short time (measured in seconds) time to adapt (that is, begins to ignore) to any frequency (of course, in the framework of a range of capacities).
An effective program of audio-visual (auditory) stimulation is a dance of frequencies, higher and lower, sometimes with unexpected jumps.
In this respect, audio-visual (visual) stimulation significant gains in efficiency have auditory, not only due to different supply channels (which allows in some way to summarize the power), but the variety of patterns of stimulation. For example, varying the colors and the duty cycle can be a long time to stimulate the brain to a particular frequency. However, in most cases, it is only a scientific interest...
In General, programs on self-hypnosis are based on gradual decrease of frequency of stimulation of 15-18hz to the lower alpha frequency (around 8 Hz), followed by "dancing" around this frequency. Of course the theta frequency are more interesting to induce ISS, but we must bear in mind that the normal human brain is able to follow frequencies in the range 8-25 Hz, i.e., theta-frequency stimulation is almost useless. "Almost" - because the brain is able to tire of prestimulation and "fall" into a state of diffuse inhibition of the cortex. Feels quite nasty as, "out of the bed raised, but forgot to Wake up", but some like...
Another way to build an effective program can serve as a periodic wave-like frequency decrease of stimulati, starting somewhere in the 15-18hz up to 8 Hz. For example, something like: 18-16-17-14-15-12-14-10-12-9-11-8(Hz). For about 45 minutes, with progressive time intervals. Then the brain gradually "inertia" itself goes into the theta range and get as much more pleasant and productive than when diffuse inhibition of the cortex.
If you take the data mapping frequencies during, say, the hypnotic trance, it is quite "hopeless" picture. :? For example, in the occipital lobes is dominated by beta frequencies (because they have a striking visual images), secondary zones, with some stretch, is dominated by alpha-frequency, and frontal theta. According to research on the perception of the sound frequency, the higher the tone, the closer to the frontal lobes are the areas responsible for the perception of these sounds, and Vice versa. Thus, before wishing to simulate these conditions through sound occurs very non-trivial task - to organize the beta stimulation at low sounds, the alpha or the sound of the middle range (this is, of course, not a problem) and theta sounds in the high range. The nontriviality is due to many factors, starting with the restrictions imposed by the Nyquist theorem, to various physiological effects, which cause the low-range sounds. For example, it is known that the greatest number and severity of diseases are the musicians playing on instruments with low sound... However all this can be overcome with some persistence, and special knowledge, as well as the opportunity to experiment. For example, in one of the devices manufactured over the hill for a variety of hypnotists, theta frequency serves to the auditorium through normal speakers, on the carrier 12kHz. But here there is some funny table on the impact of frequency...
Good luck! 8) :)<

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Sun Mar 20, 2016 21:09

Andrey Vadimovich, what do you think about this article about frequencies
http://econet.ru/articles/107964-tayna- ... -soznaniya

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Mar 20, 2016 21:50

Alexey Kuznetsov
I think it's fake. :?

Алексей Кузнецов

Post by Алексей Кузнецов » Sun Mar 20, 2016 23:48

Thanks for the reply. About zombies it's certainly enough. But then I watched a few videos, listened to "variations on a theme", I read the reviews and all in English. Turned out to be a lot of reviews and opinions about the brainwashing all members or reject or miss "deaf ears". There is a very good review of the problem of compatibility with General music work, and argues that it is impossible to have a negative attitude to 440 Hz.
There are polls to some frequency much. In General, in my opinion, a more positive attitude has developed to 432 Hz. Had one answer "I'm a man 440".

I also prefer the 432. By the way, many "tantric 432-Oh" music. To my ears the frequency of 432 a more natural "live". Apparently this is still something in there.

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Sun Mar 20, 2016 23:52

to distinguish the difference in frequency of 1.8% by ear... you Have it apparently absolute, unique. You can configure the tuning forks.