Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Ланае
Re: Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Ланае » Mon Apr 09, 2018 23:03

Hello, Andrey! Please tell me from what age can listen to this CD for the kids? And are there any special recommendations for children (a daughter in puberty)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 09, 2018 23:55

Lane
Hello.
All drives (except Star Traveler and Explorer) - 14 years.

Роман Сергеевич

Post by Роман Сергеевич » Mon Jun 04, 2018 22:42

The two people in the thread wrote that you hear the beeping in the beginning of the recording (in my case from the beginning of the recording until the moment when it begins purring cat).
It is very annoying to hear this sound at the beginning (22 years , standard headphones 20~20kHz).

You can remove the beeping in the beginning of the record?
And how much will it cost?

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Thu Jun 07, 2018 18:50

Роман Сергеевич wrote:You can remove this squeak first record?
There is no squeak. There is wind noise, rain, thunder , thunderstorm , birds chirping before rain and thunderstorm, crackling fire in the stove, purring cat , the sound of shoes on the floor and in a moment the one when you swipe your matches . Where there is a squeak , I don't know. :?

Роман Сергеевич

Post by Роман Сергеевич » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:56

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:
Роман Сергеевич wrote:You can remove this squeak first record?
There is no squeak. There is wind noise, rain, thunder , thunderstorm , birds chirping before rain and thunderstorm, crackling fire in the stove, purring cat , the sound of shoes on the floor and in a moment the one when you swipe your matches . Where there is a squeak , I don't know. :?
Andrei Patrushev knows squeak. He wrote a response to this message that you can hear it if you are up to 20 years or the equipment it twisted to the maximum.

митек

Post by митек » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:44

As a feedback.

I did a course alternately Healing 1 Healing 2. 15 time x 15 times. Then another 15 times only Healing 2.

For listening the whole time were in a very bad thoughts. In the breaks gradually, the mood improved.
The last 15 times I struggled. Was already depressed. And thought bad of me left to work. Now 3 weeks later everything comes back to normal.
Feel better. And the mood with him. During listening worsened my chronic nonspecific colitis.
But she is now gradually recovering.

But the most interesting is this. My thoughts were bad in my childhood. There is lurking I have a grudge against grandma. And I carried this grudge all his life with me.
Already long ago forgotten what and why. Some vague feelings remained. Pictures of childhood emerged during the listening and the memories become much torment. Fits of rage and anger.
All attempts using Sedona as to affect or EFT has not helped. Maybe I was not consistent enough.

But a week after finishing the course I had the insight. The day before, the circumstances strongly reminded me of the situation of childhood and I had a strong flash of anger.
And on the trail. a day in my head in broad daylight began to appear the idea cat. the situation to me from the point of view of the grandmother as would be explained. Like grandma told me that she thinks about it. My grandmother died in 1985. Thoughts were very clear. I then recorded. Thoughts are so clear, as if I went to a competent psychologist and he told me my thoughts redirected.
Thoughts were not one, but several. I was left feeling as if I force the emotions or feelings associated with memories opened up a channel and the grandmother explained everything to me. Otherwise, do not know how this interpretation could I have in mind arise.

Here's the story. Continue to watch for changes.

Thanks Andrew, for your hard work. To be consistent, we can achieve a lot.<

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Thu Jul 26, 2018 17:45

listen to the conductor of course)

митек

Post by митек » Thu Jul 26, 2018 18:43

ДенЛаден wrote:listen to the conductor of course)
To maintain a dialogue with the grandmother? :)

Тина.

Post by Тина. » Mon Aug 27, 2018 17:50

Squeak. When the 1st course was terribly annoying. Can't even say that it ends with Murr the cat and the rain ... it just becomes less obvious and Intrusive, zamaskirovalis like.
I'm 44. Simply expressed as informatiu. Session it is. Why not turn off your ears and soothe them.
PS but sometimes I catch myself not relaxed, eyes squinting and face almost grimacing...
Can I before session prior to make relaxing something???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 27, 2018 18:23

Tina.
Change posture - half-sitting, half relaxing deeper. Wear a dark blindfold.

ДимаБо

Post by ДимаБо » Sun Nov 11, 2018 17:44

Thanks for the discs :ay

Option 15/15/15 implies the possibility of listening to the break (in the 2nd 15 days) other programs or just relaxing from all the drives?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Nov 11, 2018 18:34

ДимаБо wrote:Option 15/15/15 implies the possibility of listening to the break (in the 2nd 15 days) other programs?
Yes, you can work with other programs.

Иностранец

Post by Иностранец » Tue Nov 13, 2018 11:18

Question Andrew. Is it possible to publish the frequency components of the audio programs that you can use them with other devices AVS, adding videosimulator with the frequency inherent in the sound?
Thanks in advance for the answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:32

a Foreigner
No, because there's a matrix of frequencies that change according to a certain law. This program is strictly not recommended to combine with AVS sessions mindmachine. Because the program has a lot of high frequencies, audiostrobe blinks (randomly). It is, in principle, can be used for entertainment components.

Иностранец

Post by Иностранец » Tue Nov 13, 2018 20:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Alien
No, because there's a matrix of frequencies that change according to a certain law. This program is strictly not recommended to combine with AVS sessions mindmachine. Because the program has a lot of high frequencies, audiostrobe blinks (randomly). It is, in principle, can be used for entertainment components.
Andrew, thank you!
Probably not the topic, let the good admin will correct me. What programs you can use AVS? Also, the quality of the information: *************.html. View, it may be worth selling your CDs there?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 13, 2018 21:00

Иностранец wrote:View, it may be worth selling your CDs there?
No, they have their missing - this is a particular firm, not the store.
Иностранец wrote:what programs you can use AVS?
What do You even mean by "programs"?

Иностранец

Post by Иностранец » Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:18

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Иностранец wrote:View, it may be worth selling your CDs there?
No, they have their missing - this is a particular firm, not the store.
Иностранец wrote:what programs you can use AVS?
What do You even mean by "programs"?
A firm that makes the devices. Program are others - look at the authors of the albums, and the firm resells them.
Again, may be off topic, but I would like to ask: is it possible to create a program for children with hyperactivity and attention deficit? It is now becoming very popular.

Under the program, I mean Your product is an audio track with the program audio (video) stimulation.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:07

Иностранец wrote:Under the program, I mean Your product is an audio track with the program audio (video) stimulation.
Clear. No, most (of them have a strobe signal) my "programs" should not be confused with the ABC.
Иностранец wrote:Again, may be off topic, but I would like to ask: is it possible to create a program for children with hyperactivity and attention deficit? It is now becoming very popular.
It Star traveler - for children, and Massage of the Brain 2 - for adults.

Иностранец

Post by Иностранец » Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:This is Star wanderer for children, and Massage of the Brain 2 - adult.

Thank you so much!