Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 24, 2015 15:04

Vlad Jaruszewski
No. :? Put on audiostrobe. The entire program it will blink randomly (so it was not boring), and in the end, most likely, will work fine.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Aug 16, 2015 19:42

Andrei V.in the coming days will become Your new disk in an electronic form - Healing 2 /webmoney yet resumed service from us :ay/. I want to start doing. But two days ago started listening to Lucid Dream New.mp3 /You have posted before, if not mistaken/ and I want to continue to listen to 15 days /useful stuff all the same, there is movement in this direction, in connection with listening to this track since the first listen said the study of problems for two or three days ahead, i.e. I approximately know approximately what I will have to 'face' in the near future in the waking state, but some things don't feel very confident - that this was prorabativalis in the dream as 'scenarios' or to be precise the word - sort of 'work with a psychologist in a dream' :shock:/..
Perhaps you can combine Healing 2 /about the morning/ with New Lucid Dream /about a couple of hours before bed?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 16, 2015 22:36

Achim
I actually this track was done for Dreamstalker - is there a function that allows you to run the audio file during the REM. Honestly, I'm not sure if you start it before bed, then it's something to do, in terms of initiation Osov... :? Rather, it will work as a mild anti-depressant and as activation of cognitive functions the next day.

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:10

Андрей Патрушев wrote:as a mild antidepressant and as activation of cognitive functions the next day
In my opinion, this aspect is also very important for many users will :ay

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 17, 2015 18:51

Андрей Патрушев wrote:to be Honest, I'm not sure if you start it before bed, then it's something to do, in terms of initiation Osov... :? Rather, it will work as a mild anti-depressant and as activation of cognitive functions the next day.
Борис МХ wrote:In my opinion, this aspect is also very important for many users will :ay
And it is true. I wrote above effects - I have /the first time/ this track acted as edakii "dreamy psychologist", ie into the OS was not included, but in the morning I remember almost all the dreams in which prorabativalis some aspects of my near future.. In the positive for me form..
Yesterday got Healing 2, but since I have at the moment too slow Internet connection and cloud.mail.ru does not upload to a download manager /I have firefox/ postpone /view, hopefully not for long :)/ a Healing 2.

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Aug 18, 2015 16:50

Oddly enough last night I smilelys Andrey Makarevich and one forumchanin three discussed.. schizophrenia.. :)

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Tue Aug 18, 2015 17:14

Listened to track 2 Healing.. Really a difference with Healing is, the Healing 2 sort of 'heavier' than the Healing as written..
---
I listened to the disc while walking out of the city, in sunglasses, because the sun is strong. In the first few minutes he felt some of his own space around himself where interesting intertwined fire /burning unnecessary in this space/ and the rain /washing the burnt remains in the ground, mostly through the feet but through all this space. The storm added /freed from 'stuff' in this space - fresh air/.
Even as it began to purify this space, I realized that you can do with a Svetlichny modeling.. since I was under the impression the post of Andrei Vadimovich, read this subject, and and was already in a state of mild /not very confident that the TRANS - the from easy for me, but not too strong/ trance /for Delta frequency, if I understand correctly/ I said to myself - if the nearest Lotto office open, they are in different parts of the city work on different days/ - 'll fill in the number.. they work - that turned out to restock, and while replenishment was modeled following this recommendation:
Here's a more effective option: look at the ticket numbers and imagine that all the winning numbers and you "wink". Against this background, are usually quite clearly begin to stand out separate figures that you need to remember and record. This requires a certain analogue of a photographic memory (because the correct answer will be visible no more than the first second) and game approach (with too serious approach doesn't work).
As an anchor for this state put the ring on my finger.
By the end of the track /I've managed to go to the store; of course the rule 'two glasses of water - I observed/ liked much high frequency output. A few minutes later, after the end of the track/ kakby brain began to restart their relationship-the interaction with the body. In addition, the body felt the need to "stand up straight like a soldier"..
While listening and then /so like I had to be on the periphery of private space and the outside world/ - it was kind of strange - I went slow..
About half an hour after listening to the state holds even a little increased. I have seen this condition before but never acorel/ - it is very polnotsennoe, in addition to healing capabilities, there are positive developments in the /in between/personal and event development, just before the lesson to set the desired installation..
It can be called Healing track 2 - "the Mystery of Andrei Vadimovich" :ay
To say thank you is not enough. With pleasure I will wait for new manifestations of Your creativity, Andrei Vadimovich!
All the best!<

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Thu Aug 20, 2015 17:57

The funny thing is - until I decided to order Healing 2 - we had Sunny weather. Since I started the rain, and at approximately the same time, when I begin to deal with Healing 2.. Can be a coincidence. However.. :?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Mon Aug 24, 2015 19:04

If you can describe the track heal 2 in one word I would use - "peaceful," or "humility"..
Track - super. az

Борис МХ

Post by Борис МХ » Mon Aug 24, 2015 22:23

The track is really powerful happened.
The first healing for me for a long time as a sleeping pill, fall asleep right on the first minutes :)
Rainy afternoon - something completely different. Objectively to judge is not taken, listened to 3 times only, but "weight" - very solid. Thanks for this app!
Yes, previously wrote that the end of the track is a bit short, I agree completely, not enough for at least 3-4 minutes in the same scheme/tone

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Aug 31, 2015 16:17

Andrei Patrushev
Is it possible when listening the disc to touch the tongue the upper palate to enhance the effect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 31, 2015 16:18

Wolverine
And who hinders? :)

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Aug 31, 2015 16:27

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Wolverine
And who hinders? :)
But suddenly with this program you can't do that because of the characteristics of the program itself?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 31, 2015 16:28

We'll find out. :wink:

Россомаха

Post by Россомаха » Mon Aug 31, 2015 16:42

Andrei Patrushev
I would like all the same to read your informed opinion on this matter.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 31, 2015 16:45

Wolverine
Please. :)

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Mon Aug 31, 2015 19:14

Question to the author: listen to the disk and on some days the rainy weather provided. Solar and wind will have the opposite effect? Well, just impossible, every day rain)))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 31, 2015 19:15

Aisha
After does not mean because :?

Иван Славов

Post by Иван Славов » Sun Sep 13, 2015 20:49

Visible a strong post-effects /some time after two weeks of listening to a track Healing 2/ in connection with weight loss /now I'm lost in less than two weeks from 95 to 85 kg.. I used to be /before I purchased and started listening to Healing 2/ is also doing this intentionally then with 120 kg managed to become 95/, but now it happens by itself, and the effects of just about two weeks after the end of the track listening Healing 2/ - is mind-boggling..
Skin everywhere smart and resilient, no no problem areas /when people lose weight so quickly/.

Виктория Шах.

Post by Виктория Шах. » Thu Sep 17, 2015 15:00

Hello, Andrey! Purchased Your drive with the purpose of getting rid of warts, papillomas (I think it was written in the instructions). Listened to the standard scheme 15+15 three times, two days ago, the beginning of fourth year. There are no results. What could be the reason? Thank you.

Виктория Шах.

Post by Виктория Шах. » Thu Sep 17, 2015 15:03

One more question. To listen to I can only in a very morning, in 4 hours, as in 5 and usually get up at 7 leave my house until 8 PM. Of course, that sometimes while listening to fall asleep. Does not sleep on the effect the disk?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 17, 2015 16:57

Victoria Shah.
Hello.
The disk is not a pill, he takes nothing away, and the body adjusts to a healing. Health problems are piling up the years and mistakenly assume that they are suddenly somehow magically be resolved in a month. :?
Sleep has a positive effect on the effect of the disc. :ay

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Sep 19, 2015 20:39

Andrei Patrushev Hello,
and adults will not grow? But it is already good)))

Пианистка

Post by Пианистка » Sat Sep 19, 2015 20:58

Vladimir Nikonovgood afternoon, trying to buy a disk system I can't identify, all the data I enter correctly. What can I do? Thank you)

The following message in 21.39.
CHECKED the new... drive pump.
Last edited by Пианистка on Sat Sep 19, 2015 23:40, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 19, 2015 21:08

Пианистка wrote:Andrei Patrushev Hello,
and adults will not grow? But it is already good)))
In adults - an accelerated regeneration and rejuvenation.