Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Влад Ярушевский
Re: Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:18

Thanks for the new ROM! :ay
And unless when Packed in lossless is loss? I just pour iPad in lossless to place to save.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:23

Vlad Jaruszewski
Unfortunately, Yes. :?

Влад Ярушевский

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Mon Jun 08, 2015 13:33

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Vlad Jaruszewski
Unfortunately, Yes. :?
Thanks, I will consider.

Алла Печорина

Post by Алла Печорина » Mon Jun 08, 2015 17:53

Good day! Bought the disc исцеление2. I have a question: is it possible to listen to Исцеление1 for the night, and исцеление2 in the morning after waking up? I of beginners, maybe it's too much? Worried about high blood pressure, I would like to try to adjust the pressure! Or maybe You recommend another drive? :) :) :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 08, 2015 17:57

Alla Pechorin
It is possible and so. To normalize the pressure both drives work well...

Энди

Post by Энди » Mon Jun 08, 2015 18:06

Alla Pechorin I personally drives on Andrei Vadimovich best pressure helped Thatmedical (Deconcentration, journey through the inner worlds). But from bety (Endorphins), on the contrary raises the pressure (at me). But if you are a beginner, it is still necessary to start with alpha (the Healing, Conductor).

Алла Печорина

Post by Алла Печорина » Mon Jun 08, 2015 18:45

Thank you for your prompt response! I will try! bi bi bi

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Mon Jun 08, 2015 20:10

It would be nice if the drive was still working with the cause of the disease...and not to clean, smooth symptoms of the disease Because the disease does not come just like that...most People own your way of life attracts their illness...for Example, make sense to lower pressure, if a Person smokes a lot, drinks a lot of coffee, not zasypaet, reacted to the events of life.. etc etc.
Will awareness of their causes of illness if you listen to a regular disk healing???

My opinion, you need to listen to the disc not with the purpose to cure the disease but simply for rest and relaxation. fun... and gradually the body will recover lost resources..))

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 08, 2015 20:24

brand New
Yes all true, but as the saying goes: "all diseases of the nerves..." :) The cause of most diseases lies just as excessive daily stress. And, by the way, in the first place, it concerns cardiovascular diseases, which who in the last century gave the name "number one killer". :?
Riddle:
Two frogs were sitting on the shore. One of them decided to jump into the water.
Question: how many frogs are left on the shore?
Answer: two to solve, does not mean to jump...
I mean is that you understand the reasons for the most part, useless.
From what the person "smokes a lot, drinks a lot of coffee, not zasypaet, reacted to the events of life.. etc etc" is a behavioral habit.
Those who have engaged with my drives often noted that in certain "standard" situations, their habitual ways of responding (anger, resentment, fear, etc.) why where usualy, and against the background of inner calm people watched with interest the developments of the situation, reacting to those, or any other method of your choice. :wink:

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Mon Jun 08, 2015 20:34

For prevention I want to listen..)))old age is not Just a tan...and scary statistics, people who retire and die..If you regularly listen to CDs, then more or less you can remove some of the disease current retirees...??

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 08, 2015 20:36

Новенький wrote:If you regularly listen to CDs, then more or less you can remove some of the disease current retirees...??
Well, for example, in 30 years, the doctors I predicted disability pressure... :oops: So, thank God, is still (54) not complaining... :wink:

Новенький

Post by Новенький » Mon Jun 08, 2015 20:43

Okay! Health and benefits You!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 08, 2015 20:44

brand New
And You, too!

Влад Ярушевский

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Tue Jun 09, 2015 0:18

Dear Andrew!
Not quite on the second disc but the first disc healing, in the description is information about the use of the Schumann frequency of 7.83 and their harmonics. At the same time is now very widely discussed topic that is now gone, the shift of these frequencies. The part says that the increased in district 14, and the others were dropped.
In your opinion, would it not be stimulation of the body on the "old" frequency to make the disharmony in the vibration org-mA?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 09, 2015 0:20

Vlad Jaruszewski
When I asked about it friends geophysicists, I raised the fun of and was very uncomfortable.... :oops:
http://sosrff.tsu.ru/srf.html
http://dic.academic.ru/dic.nsf/enc_physics/5242

Влад Ярушевский

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:01

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Vlad Jaruszewski
When I asked about it friends geophysicists, I raised the fun of and was very uncomfortable.... :oops:
Got it! Now me too... :oops:

Алла Печорина

Post by Алла Печорина » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:40

Andrew, I'm over 50 and in addition to high blood pressure, concerned about the multiple papiloma, dark spots on the face and neck. I always thought it was age-related and inherited (my mom and grandmother were the same). By the way, the pressure increases not regularly, only occasionally, so I'm hoping to help drive.
By purchasing this disk, the main criterion was the phrase "cleansing of papillomas, warts and age spots".
How to achieve maximum effect by using the disc to get rid of this scourge! :oops:
Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:54

Alla Pechorin
Regular listening by the standard method: 15/15/15.

львёнок

Post by львёнок » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:24

And when do you plan to release Schnick "Исцеление2" ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:27

lion
So, you can record.
Almost nobody buys CDs now :? so, probably, and mess articleaboutit. :)

мимоходом

Post by мимоходом » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:44

Not quite on the second disc but the first disc healing, in the description is information about the use of the Schumann frequency of 7.83 and their harmonics. At the same time is now very widely discussed topic that is now gone, the shift of these frequencies. The part says that the increased in district 14, and the others were dropped.

The frequency of the noise is not something mystical-magical, and the frequency of radio waves, which encircles the entire globe and return to its starting point without attenuation, due to the properties of our normal earth atmosphere.

It's not one frequency, and an infinite number of frequencies (multipliers to the basic frequency). That is the main harmonic of 7.83 Hz. It can be doubled and the wave will retain the same properties will be doubled harmonic 7.83*2 = 15.5 Hz. Triple harmonic of 7.83*3 = 23.5 Hz and so on indefinitely. This does not mean that the second harmonic is better than the first, and the third better than the second, does not mean that the vibrations are rising and all the consequences. It's just a decomposition of the signal in Fourier series, mathematical series, highlighting the frequency which allows the wave to be reflected alternately from the ionosphere and the crust, almost no fading. And multiplication of this frequency by integer factor

During the day the frequency is slightly "float" one or two Hertz, since the Earth turns different sides toward the Sun and thus the ionosphere receives a different dose of solar radiation, which changes its properties.

All the talk about the increase in frequency of the Schumann resonance is just innuendo. Coincidence with frequencies of the brain is also ambiguous. For "enlightenment" is used the theta rhythm of the brain, and it is less than the first harmonic of the Schumann (theta rhythm ranges from 4 to 8 Hz). But the alpha rhythm of the brain (the normal Wake mode person) - it is from 8 to 14 Hz that, in principle, with the frequency of the noise can indeed correlate physiologically. Which is certainly interesting, but the enlightenment will not, since it's the most common and banal rhythm of the brain

View the daily changes of the Schumann resonance here http://sosrff.tsu.ru/?page_id=9
No change over the decade no

Sorry if not quite in the topic.

PS well and the disc this does naturally not apply and their health. I, to my shame, I listened to them, but there is probably plenty of work techniques based on binaural rhythms, which allow you to enter just the brain into the theta state (waking dreams) or others. Just Schumann, as a constant of our atmo-bio-Geosphere is not growing, and that's all ))<

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Tue Jun 09, 2015 19:51

Yesterday for the first time listened to disc. Does calmly are unable to listen, and half of the disk jumped to drink water( standing next to a mug not touch). Wanted actively to do something, I listen to the excited state, barely brought to an end. Relax did not work at all))). What can I say, the head during and after squeezing as hoops, negative not felt.See more...

арте:м

Post by арте:м » Tue Jun 09, 2015 20:02

listen to the 9th day. against the advice before bedtime. because the force sleep occurs after about 20 minutes of subjective time after you start listening. Wake up at the last minute before the end of the disc properly. remove the player and can't Wake up. surge of vivacity, preventing falling asleep - never said.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 09, 2015 20:13

Everyone is different... :?

ДмитрийШ

Post by ДмитрийШ » Wed Jun 10, 2015 15:29

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Wolverine
...work will only WAV 8) format.
Controversial statement.
Wav is uncompressed and flac is only "archive". There is no difference and can not be, because in both cases, the sound card is sent exactly the same byte stream.