Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Ростислав
Re: Disk Исцеление2: Rainy Afternoon

Post by Ростислав » Sat Jun 20, 2015 0:46

Yes, and I would like then a reference to the disk with this sorbom!!

Сергей Михно

Post by Сергей Михно » Sat Jun 20, 2015 1:24

Andrey Vadimovich, good afternoon.

To regenerate skin after burns and scars the drive, am I correct?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:43

Sergey Mikhno
Hello.
You are absolutely right.

Атом

Post by Атом » Sat Jun 20, 2015 23:55

Andrew, thank you very much for the drive! Sounds very like, cat-like purring of my cat. Interesting to listen from beginning to end. Today after the second listening when the record ended and I came to was the tension in the muscles of the legs, and whole body, lying on a medium-firm bed, and while he did not feel the tension. And three more times or two somewhere in the middle of listening were hyperventilating (in both auditions). Can you comment on this?
The disk class!!!

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Jun 21, 2015 0:37

Yes indeed a very interesting feeling - almost all the time was conscious, though in a very deep trance

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:28

the Atom
Please read this topic: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181

Дмитрий Кашников

Post by Дмитрий Кашников » Tue Jun 23, 2015 20:18

Andrei Patrushevthank You for a disk to me it has really helped. Listened to 15 days. During this time, raised the volume of daily Jogging from 7-8 to 21 km, and given the fact that the sports person has never been the contribution of the disk Исцеление2 certainly great, otherwise, I certainly would not be able to recover quickly and to improve the results. Cat sorry. The drive feels very active and I would like, trance brings specific active. The last wave-the thunder-buzz-or-how-it-can-be called gorgeous, and they feel too small, I would like 5 minutes to listen.

ДмитрийШ

Post by ДмитрийШ » Tue Jun 23, 2015 20:52

Дмитрий Кашников wrote:...the Last wave-the thunder-buzz-or-how-it-can-be called gorgeous, and they feel too small, I would like 5 minutes to listen.
Exactly how it ends abruptly.

Амаури

Post by Амаури » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:39

Listened to the disc, liked the feeling.
It's like a journey through the inner worlds.
First, the domestic sounds in the recording somehow diverted and returned from a relaxed state, but then when immersed in the trance state was not so noticeable consciousness, there was a buoyant feeling.
Over time, while listening it is difficult to say exactly when (because perception is expanding), but with about 15 minutes of total relaxation of body, the loss of his sensations. Then followed a short controlled astral projection, but since there was a small deficit of sleep knocked out into a deep sleep.
And so, while he was Conscious, it was quite a nice colorful render. Had deaf dense forest at night with its solitary house in which he lived, the fabulous cat. And this cat was the conductor, he showed a variety of dynamic images, projecting them in the dance of the flames in the fireplace, in the Windows of the house. At some point, when the sounds of thunder and crackling of burning wood ceased began flying out of the house flag, also accompanied by a cat, and...sleep in unconsciousness :) At the end of the last sounds of awakening, the state of lightness and good mood :)
Thanks for a great ROM :wink:

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Fri Jun 26, 2015 18:48

Yes, the gamma-range while (10 scrobbles) strains. Leads to some "unconscious", but then triggered some kind of control system, type "watch dogs" from hovering processors in the control and returns back :) And so five times over the last piece of the record :( May, arrears of sleep still somehow tied in here.

Корвин

Post by Корвин » Sat Jun 27, 2015 13:30

Stretched muscles polnocennyh workout in the morning to do tried before rising healing 2 effectively, stand ready for life, humming before the end of the disc involves sensations of tendon energy, similar feelings of Radun (the solar wind an hour before dawn) in the middle part

ТатьянаКрым

Post by ТатьянаКрым » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:34

Hello!
Prompt, please, what help drives the development of creative abilities and creative thinking? Imagine texts in order - constantly need fresh, creative ideas, going beyond the everyday patterns of perception.
It turns out so good - but I would like to strengthen. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:04

Tatjaninym
Hello.
The development of creative thinking helps any mindmachine. Special discs I have.

Резеда

Post by Резеда » Mon Jun 29, 2015 17:40

Do disc Healing rainy afternoon with 21.06.2015 g . it's 8 days. The first day broke the whole body, numb from mid-back upper body first, his head like a Hoop squeezed sick, then passed out at the end of the drive feet also became numb when the end of the disc plays rhythmic music all released. After listening to drink a glass of water the head is clear of the force full. To date, the body became less numb but the legs still felt. Love this ROM compared to the Explorer. In Explorer can't relax in the first days in General it is immediately disconnected. And yesterday things consciously, but relax did not work (the head neck and shoulders) do not let go, the tension was strong, maybe even due to the fact that you listen to in the morning, MM. That it is too heavy for me. Listen through the day. Morning MM, at 17-18 Healing, at 2300 Explorer.The weekend is a bit shifted in time, because I'm at home these days. Since last year have had some sort of depression didn't want anything., the loss of strength. Now began feeling better, increased joy, she became calmer, sleep was less when it was more. And in the morning Wake up a sleepy person. Stand easily. Listen to these CDs course then the other will take. Thanks for the discs.

МойКотВасСтесняется

Post by МойКотВасСтесняется » Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:50

Hello! What kind of squeaking high at the beginning of the disk (including the purring) and at the very end? Works on me like a sword on the brain, the first few minutes physically very unpleasant, then got used.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:01

Manufacturnaya
Hello.
Please read annotation the CD "healing: the Magic River."
If not a secret, how old are You? And what are You listening to? The fact that the "average" adult (about 20 years) people :) these sounds are not "being heard".
Another option for cheap active speakers, which sometimes (often) used with a computer, these sounds somehow (maybe even especially) much reduced and becomes audible.
This CD must be listened to in headphones with a frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz. When listening through speakers (any - even a high level) the efficiency drops sharply.

МойКотВасСтесняется

Post by МойКотВасСтесняется » Thu Jul 02, 2015 13:24

Андрей Патрушев wrote:If not a secret, how old are You? And what are You listening to? The fact that the "average" adult (about 20 years) man these sounds are not "being heard".
Another option for cheap active speakers, which sometimes (often) used with a computer, these sounds somehow (maybe even especially) much reduced and becomes audible.
This CD must be listened to in headphones with a frequency range of 20Hz-20kHz. When listening through speakers (any - even a high level) the efficiency drops sharply.
I'm 28. Listen on your ipad using good headphones (sennheiser hd-518). Now tried a test to listen to "Healing 2" from the computer using other headphones - still hear this annoying squeak :) Probably, the peculiarities of my body.

Дмитрий Кашников

Post by Дмитрий Кашников » Thu Jul 09, 2015 23:55

Muscle, even at lower running loads become clogged - even a single Healing session-2 well helped, completely lifting these feelings. Whether my faith in the disc works wonders, whether the disc itself is doing them, whether all together it makes:)
But the question is - how to consciously cause these States of Healing-2? Now, after a 15-day course and a little longer vacation, it is felt that the brain is more successful than using the disc, but in the future, how to integrate it and to do without him?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 09, 2015 23:58

Dmitry Kashnikov
Come up with a short mantra (affirmation) and repeat mentally while listening to drive (slowly, thoughtfully), it is also useful at this time to keep some mudra (the shape of the fingers - better in motion, for example, stroking the index big). Then, at the right time, without the disk, try to to relax and activate the mantra (in the same tempo and with the same intonation), and mudra.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Fri Jul 10, 2015 15:21

Andrei Patrushev Thanks for the disk . Already tried it. A week ago 2 times a day got under heavy rain to and from work. Weekend and a couple days cold knocked me down completely. Then the time came to hear him. The description says that it is better to listen for some hours to sleep, but the evening did not work. While at home ,decided to listen. Surprised and much pleased))))
Healing on the magic river is still the first course took place in 2009. Then ,the month of July , heat , holiday , home repairs....in General, listened to him under a warm winter blanket)))Froze from the sound of the stream , why I decided for myself that it's a fast mountain stream. And if so, then of course cool))) Maybe because frost .
Healing 2 is perceived differently. It's pouring outside, thunder on the disk, too, immediately came to mind-double rain , double shower ....In General, in the beginning of the disk as it is very much sad, snotty)))and rattled in the headphones and on the street(storm) . Pleased with the sound of a cat purring soothes, relaxes, most it ,in that kind of weather. But fire in the furnace, it is just in this weather I want a book, some hot tea with honey on the stove)))
At some point presented himself at the fireplace in the chair, feet closer to the fire, kneeling cat noises, just balm for the soul))) I Felt warmth in my feet, then warm it to his knees to rise and stopped. She decided to help the heat to rise above. Seamlessly so , with ostanovochka the heat has gone through the body. Even hot was nice and the sleep was going to hang up on me. Rather the Sandman . Noticed that the heat stayed in the zones , I would say in the locations of the chakras, but not only . Somewhere something longer basking somewhere heat fluxes circles in the body wandering, where I felt a burning sensation. The feeling was pleasant. Overslept after drive another 4 hours, maybe more. 4 days listened and had different effects and sensations, from the cold ,the second day early in the listening and to the heat in the middle to the end. Listened to before going to sleep, still sleep was good after it and even under it. Soothing like this)))
Before dawn, Wake up at sunrise , look out the window, and again to bed, early to rise something else))) the Feeling of an inner warmth , and as a result the mood has risen. I would say so-the inner smile, it's all a seal has namoral!!!!))))) My Sally British no purring, no cuddles, no talking on hand-"lady" high opinion of himself and a nasty disposition. Not a cat but a walking terrorist. We have an open relationship with her)) is given ,and free)))
While listening , the course is not over. Like it very much. Again, many THANKS for drive Andrey Vadimovich.<

АлексейН

Post by АлексейН » Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:09

Listen only 3 times... constantly fall Asleep somewhere in the middle. Then Wake up 10 minutes before the end of the recording. And then...go to sleep. Question. Its best to listen to after physical activity or before? I have by the time it turns out just to training. And swinging (not in the sense of the pulling iron in the gym) very long, about 40 minutes, until the mode enter (load is very dynamic - swimming).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:18

Alexan
Better, of course, after. If "to" then two hours.

ФилиНН

Post by ФилиНН » Wed Jul 15, 2015 15:28

By the end of the course at the end of the disk is sometimes manifested this effect - as if wearing light points and very little "fun" :) Can easily damaged when you try to look.
Checked it, can light glasses close behind, Svatonovice give(well, they glow, though the day listening to), put away. Not them...
There's also amplitude modulation in sound, can direct pointing with coils headphone Jack on the optic nerves(too sensitive became :lol: )... Or "zamorochka" in the minds of some was evident between sound and light channel :shock:

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jul 15, 2015 16:51

Filin This happens without a disk, before bedtime I close my eyes and "sparks" little big flares. Someone suggested in some topic , I do not remember that is irradiated....))) who says...I Do this almost always before bed.

Влад Ярушевский

Post by Влад Ярушевский » Fri Jul 24, 2015 14:35

[quote="Andrei Patrushev"][/quote]

Andrey, tell me please which program with Innerpulse can be sent in parallel (no sound, only light), to enhance the effect, well, so fun to lie? :)
Thank you!