Appeared in the sale of rims from Andrei Patrushev

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 16, 2007 1:18

Влад wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: Yeah, it should improve efficiency, but mindmachine still, the important thing is the frequency applied to the points. To get the sound to work effectively it is necessary to make additional efforts. Perhaps, only Photosonics powerful enough options for the sound, so it can work effectively, but also need to program accordingly...
Andrew, I always thought light glasses secondary! :shock:
And sometimes even no points to use, and the effect will be!
Basic - binaural vibrations created exactly sound?
In similar BWG and won all the points there and works.

What do you mean "programming should accordingly" kind of session L3 is already programmed and working?
The light works and is faster and more powerful, and binaural beats are there to enhance the effect. Binaural beats are not the most powerful means of synchronization (and most comfortable). Much more powerful monaurally beats and rectangular modulation.
Session L3 is still designed more for visual perception.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote: The light works and is faster and more powerful, and binaural beats are there to enhance the effect. Binaural beats are not the most powerful means of synchronization (and most comfortable). Much more powerful monaurally beats and rectangular modulation.
Damn..I also thought that this is the basic beat sound..how about :shock: ..Andrew..And that for rectangular modulation?this is the "digital" world?The odC mode?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jul 16, 2007 12:22

Dimas wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: The light works and is faster and more powerful, and binaural beats are there to enhance the effect. Binaural beats are not the most powerful means of synchronization (and most comfortable). Much more powerful monaurally beats and rectangular modulation.
Damn..I also thought that this is the basic beat sound..how about :shock: ..Andrew..And that for rectangular modulation?this is the "digital" world?The odC mode?
No, this regime applies to light.
Rectangular modulation is found only in David (Mindalive from Canada), other firms do not apply, because the sound is not commercial. Have Photosonics is a sinusoidal modulation (softer and slightly less effective) is a pulsing chord, pulsing rozovoy noise.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Jul 16, 2007 22:49

Andrew, the frequency of the beats and the flashing points correspond to?
Tried, came to the conclusion that for me subjectively more comfortable just glasses. I headphones just do not stick in the car, only points.
Noticed these effects:
1. Nasyshennost the color and brightness of color images when using white points increase with decreasing frequency, and decreases with its growth.
2. After some time a dance of colored lights is terminated, that is, if "float" blinking continues, and you begin to see "real film".
Once "flew" (see so) slightly behind the side and above or the hawk, or Falcon. Abaldenny effect: the elasticity of the air, rolling and ascending flows, as in water, the ability to "steer" the bird, "body" and speed the slightest change in the slope and configuration of the wings. Green valley, mountains around. Decided to swoop down, drop a stone, felt real overload, but the feeling ... (no words) ... like the air because of the speed with bird begins to pluck feathers, skin, flesh, and remains, rushing with great speed an arrow or a needle and you, your I its edge, but something I got excited and fell out.
Next time I will try to reach the land of the hits and to turn into a Wolf :). On the prowl.
But it won't be soon. Going to languish waiting.
When hanging out, flashing long since ended.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 0:09

И-Ван wrote:Andrew, the frequency of the beats and the flashing points correspond to?
Tried, came to the conclusion that for me subjectively more comfortable just glasses. I headphones just do not stick in the car, only points.
Noticed these effects:
1. Nasyshennost the color and brightness of color images when using white points increase with decreasing frequency, and decreases with its growth.
2. After some time a dance of colored lights is terminated, that is, if "float" blinking continues, and you begin to see "real film".
Once "flew" (see so) slightly behind the side and above or the hawk, or Falcon. Abaldenny effect: the elasticity of the air, rolling and ascending flows, as in water, the ability to "steer" the bird, "body" and speed the slightest change in the slope and configuration of the wings. Green valley, mountains around. Decided to swoop down, drop a stone, felt real overload, but the feeling ... (no words) ... like the air because of the speed with bird begins to pluck feathers, skin, flesh, and remains, rushing with great speed an arrow or a needle and you, your I its edge, but something I got excited and fell out.
Next time I will try to reach the land of the hits and to turn into a Wolf :). On the prowl.
But it won't be soon. Going to languish waiting.
When hanging out, flashing long since ended.
Yes, the frequency of flashes and the beat is synchronized.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:25

And van

WOW..

This is what the session is practiced and how long for this effect??

Strange, but I have a desire the opposite - to listen to the sound and not to use goggles because my eyes get tired.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:28

Сперанца wrote:And van
WOW..

Strange, but I have a desire the opposite - to listen to the sound and not to use goggles because my eyes get tired.
And here it may be just in brightness, somewhere in the forum I read a recommendation to the images, you need to make brighter glasses.
In fairness, I note that the met and other recommendations, that does not need a large exhibit.
I generally do different.
Day bright, night less, and that hurts.

But that's about the fatigue I hear for the first time.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:31

Александр_ wrote:
Сперанца wrote:And van
WOW..

And here it may be just in brightness, somewhere in the forum I read a recommendation to the images, you need to make brighter glasses.
In fairness, I note that the met and other recommendations, that does not need a large exhibit.
I generally do different.
Day bright, night less, and that hurts.

But that's about the fatigue I hear for the first time.
In order to work the effect of the involvement of the brain and to get their images, and I wasn't tired and the next day there was no anxiety, the brightness should be minimal. :!:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:44

if the brightness is minimal, then I see no stains, just a sharp flash.
it must be so ?
then the question arises - why are they such brightness laid glasses ?

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:06

In General, it is my personal subjective experience and feelings, in the sense that everyone has to find their own way and having multiple opinions is very good, there are plenty to choose from and to try brute force magnet to find your.

Response Speranza:
1. Any session with lower frequencies with a duration decrease for 20-25 minutes until the bottom (the bottom of alpha, theta).
2. To the effect of 15-20 minutes, not more. For myself, I decided that if I don't have time to "sit" on the process, it makes no sense, since "fuel" is divided into "run" and "jump". If the takeoff was delayed, then jump just nothing left.
3. Then, of course, nothing will happen. Need nakroma consciousness to want. Need not passive-type dove into the unconscious relaxed and like a fish belly up floating at the surface.
The right asset. You need to roll over and try to dive and swim deep into remembering the purpose. If nothing, get nothing.

Difficult to this experience with words and metaphors are very vague.

Response To Alexander:
Brightness should be comfortable, not maximum not minimum, individually. My first images emerge on the background of the flower dance. Then the desired color sharper. Then the blinking disappears. I came to the conclusion that his eyes rolled and dustup light physically stops.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:11

Question to Andrew,
I was very surprised that when using points white palette, brightness and saturation of their transition from one to the other and the pattern of the dance - all this color. Glasses with white light and dancing colour. How to explain it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:33

И-Ван wrote:Question for Andrew,
I was very surprised that when using points white palette, brightness and saturation of their transition from one to the other and the pattern of the dance - all this color. Glasses with white light and dancing colour. How to explain it?
Well, white light contains all colors, so there is still clear. But how to explain when in the red all the colors get?
At the beginning of last century a gentleman Benham (if I remember correctly), watching the top noticed a color change at a certain speed. He has long experimented and made a disk with black lines on a white background, which changes color when you change speed. This phenomenon is called the effect of Benchama.
Thus, our perception somehow is encoded by the frequency of the flashes.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:49

Andrew already explained.
Different frequencies cause vision different colors in the brain.
My colortrak work for this type.

Moreover, sometimes I see white light.
Specially open my eyes to check and see that the glasses are flashing yellow.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:58

И-Ван wrote: Brightness should be comfortable, not maximum not minimum, individually. My first images emerge on the background of the flower dance. Then the desired color sharper. Then the blinking disappears. I came to the conclusion that his eyes rolled and dustup light physically stops.
and here in this place give me the details.
I am interested in such things
1. Spend a session lying down or sitting ?
2. How many of you have experience with the instrument (of course it all depends on the person) ?
3. How much time you have left to set up on the machine to achieve the described conditions ?
4. What session of a standard fit for what you said - downwardly to the bottom of the alpha (I work less than a month and yet the session did not examine) ?
5. How many minutes a day do you work ?

Well, that is all.
There will be questions - write.

Well, thanks for answering :)

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Jul 17, 2007 14:58

This is all very interesting. Thank you.

Сперанца

Post by Сперанца » Tue Jul 17, 2007 15:44

And van
И-Ван wrote:Need asset. You need to roll over and try to dive and swim deep into remembering the purpose. If nothing, get nothing.
That to me is not yet available :shock:

I now session of 15 minutes not enough, I want more...
И-Ван wrote:to such a Difficult experience to find words and metaphors are very vague.
It yeah... Hope I got IT...
И-Ван wrote:my first images emerge on the background of the flower dance

It's like??? What a dance of flowers?

I only see the rich pink and in a particular session. And pink background, with no outbreaks. Sometimes I see blue and green dots.
Александр_ wrote:Specially open my eyes to check
And I :) see white.

And I'm trying to open my eyes and look at the screen, how many HZ's to know what frequency I have the most vivid colors and sensations:)

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Jul 17, 2007 16:12

Alexander, when I wrote my 45 post, Your, cat, my about post Andrew.

1. And lying and sitting. Came to the conclusion that sitting with the back PRAMAC movie starts earlier than lying down. Lying down need a deeper level, but also the deeper sense of involvement. But there is a danger of slipping into sleep.
2. The question is a bit not correct, because without the consideration of "landscape" the answer is nothing. It is not in the device. For many years I have been doing relaxation and meditation this is the landscape for cars. Possible without cars. Use Machico when you want. Then the word "work", I'm not working I rest. The machine I have for about a year. The buzz does not inspire me, mostly I ispolzuu points. In the Solar wind on the contrary use a good headphone.
3. The question for me is complicated. I'm not taking accounting and not the steel of the time. Each time is a gift. To clarify, I don't isal status, I wrote about the process is a dynamic process.
4.I Novapro there is a session list and description of sessions, read and include anything that meets the requirements. Now remember I will not tell.
5 Not counting minutes, but lost in myself when I want to relax or something to decide or understand.

The task is simple: to relax mentally and physically, but a tough postavka objectives and regulation of the process opposite to mobilize.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Jul 17, 2007 16:30

Hope that's what you wrote: "This I is not yet available". Well, what's stopping you besides yourself?

The flower dance is a metaphor. The colors are different colors, the color dots and figures, groups which simultaneously move and flow from one color to another. Such a beautiful dance.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 17:15

Сперанца wrote: And I'm trying to open my eyes and look at the screen, how many HZ's to know what frequency I have the most vivid colors and sensations:)
I recently found this trick in innerpulse my lay, listening to a session of alpha tonight, then as always pass out.
then get it, lie, but I feel clearly more time had passed than necessary, and the session is still going.
was I by chance during a session, clicked on РLAY.
and she stopped for that episode, which I clicked.
in General if something like it - you can just click play and the segment that has been played will be played in a loop.

incidentally, I also happen to note what frequency gets me :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 17, 2007 17:20

Александр_ wrote: .
in General if something like it - you can just click play and the segment that has been played will be played in a loop.
Yeah,and in a minute Your brain falls into theta state... :D :wink: From the constant stimulation, the frequency of the brain includes some kind of protection,and leaves in the intermediate session...So if You notice constructed so that the frequency of uvelichivaetsya,then decrease,but never stand still (for this reason)...So Alexander,congratulations,You have experienced one of raznovidnostei theta States. :wink:

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Tue Jul 17, 2007 19:18

in common - a dream :lol:

if I still remember ...
such failures often happen.
I think this is a dream.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jul 24, 2007 14:41

No, well...not so little...a dream is a dream,it has certain characteristics and pattern on EEG,here is an intermediate state,if You learn to retain consciousness,you know perfectly well what the difference is :wink:

Алексей А

Post by Алексей А » Wed Aug 01, 2007 0:38

Ordered the discs not using the address for inquiries and where necessary to complete the form (index,address, etc.) on www.yugzone.ru Coming?Or need to repeat the order through mindmachine@bk.ru ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:54

Duplicate just in case the last address,but with the caveat that You have already made an order for agsone.

Милена

Post by Милена » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:21

Please answer - how long is the sound of the disc "Explorer"?
I confess, quite strange that this information is not on the discs (others too)... and in the forum I have this information, it's in the instructions.

Received A "Windows Explorer". Thank you. Due to the fact that he did not know what time, and due to the fact that freezing, and also because the "stiff" arms and legs-his head, interrupted the session. The children were very fun to see and hear me. My behavior they thought was strange...

Listened to instructions. It was a little difficult. Classic (known to me) meditation is necessary to put hands (in lying position) palms up, on the inhale imagine the energy flow going from the head to the feet, on the exhale, respectively, from the feet to the head (which requires some exercise, but creates a sense of waves in the body), also in calssicistic (known to me) meditation is required to experience the gravity (that is, to feel the weight of the body akin to the sensations that occur immediately after the descent of the water of the bath, which up to this body sat))) In connection with these "discrepancies" sovershnno failed to feel the warmth, though it was always for me easy. The brain began to accept commands with precision versa (in my opinion). As a result, again, I was mortally cold... Or it seems to me that as a result of this.