Appeared in the sale of rims from Andrei Patrushev

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 16, 2008 15:56

Anonymous wrote:Andrew I apologize for the analogy with drugs is a painful topic sitting at the hospital with a pinched lumbar vertebr. cross. Department That's looking for a way out . The old methods already in use by me do not act and live any way I want :cry: normal not to crawl .So I think the machine is no money and the disks even with delivery well,as I live in Moscow. Again for the clueless :o :o :o some drives while you can
Take a Guide and Healing for now.

Post by Guest » Fri May 16, 2008 19:29

WANT will PLEASE me again :o and this is my visa card because either I'm stupid or forgot password can't log in under your name So pardon me . In General that's the kind of thing I notice. Sitting at home sick doing nothing I can hardly sit at a computer and brains illuminate in working days is not possible and the children use it . Much today the revised and how to apply noona future as I have no MM and the wheels I decided to order today, s Here about this determination as decided immediately began to find the right posts Is the first .The second reading of the posts themselves-the experience of others, their emotions ,feelings and other actions, I began to notice that the words alpha -if it often repeats posts that I have comes the bliss of peace . when theta for some reason, begin to strain the brain, But when you read the long post-he experience of fly arrivals despite the fact that I read and eyes are open I can see clearly now take off that happening like a movie to watch from the side.I thought that only turns it when you sit late in the night as the room is dark and only the light of a computer therefore there are visual images. But today, sitting almost 5 hours and reading posts all afternoon and I have the same thing. I do not understand it or connect to this field it is no secret that if a few people think about the same then they can predict each other but we are many and all think about it, many live it . And still so for comparison, maybe someone will think about it before their avatars unpleasant to put on public display :roll: For example, a photo of Andrei why it affects me positively looking at it I feel more confident. Like recharging You probably comenergy and this is transmitted ( to mobute I at your own Wake in this state-sick) Dima here now but hiding it so vividly it gives the image But the avatars are bloody faces spinning and blinking annoying cause unpleasant reactions from the pain and nervousness to panic and disgust . I wonder if I without discs and without cars so reagire leash just for the posts and the other well will be in full "uniform" Sorry can not the topic and weird but it honestly now<

Post by Guest » Fri May 16, 2008 19:34

The doctor I will live the joke of course :o but what is it at me the roof goes from sitting too long or what? bc

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 17, 2008 15:08

Duck because it is impossible to sit for so long, if the spine hurts... :?
By the way, buy a swing machine. :)

Post by Guest » Sun May 18, 2008 1:12

what is swing machine something familiar

М.И.В.

Post by М.И.В. » Mon Jun 23, 2008 17:54

Andrew.You listed 4 of the disk enough for the development of people
which is roughly lost their ability (in all) ? And what kind of price they can do , and be sure to acquire Mayd a car or you can do a computer ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 24, 2008 19:32

М.И.В. wrote:Andrew.You listed 4 of the disk enough for the development of people
which is roughly lost their ability (in all) ? And what kind of price they can do , and be sure to acquire Mayd a car or you can do a computer ?
And what is the 4th? However, to be clear, please, and for the first three.:)
How much they cost, I honestly don't know - ask in the section "Buy" or look at the descriptions. On computers are usually very bad audio device (need simple player). Mindmachine at first to buy do not have (what do you mean "lost your ability"? - perhaps mindmachine and contraindicated).

Максим М.

Post by Максим М. » Mon May 03, 2010 22:30

Hello, Andrey! Listen to the Guide only a few days, but already notice positive changes! Thank You!
I have a question: have You heard about "Brain Activation. Activation and balancing of both hemispheres of the brain." I'm curious to know Your opinion!
Thanks in advance!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 05, 2010 16:41

Максим М. wrote:hi Andrea! Listen to the Guide only a few days, but already notice positive changes! Thank You!
I have a question: have You heard about "Brain Activation. Activation and balancing of both hemispheres of the brain." I'm curious to know Your opinion!
Thanks in advance!
Hello!
"It is impossible to embrace immense" (Kozma Prutkov):?
Again, perhaps some primitive generator binaural beat... :)

Post by Guest » Sat May 08, 2010 1:19

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Again, perhaps some primitive generator binaural beat... :)
Tibetan bowls in the background of 3D rain. I am confused by the MP3 format! Although falling asleep under the track very well!

лёша я

Post by лёша я » Wed May 19, 2010 15:06

and you can see the chronology of the appearance of disks??

предтеч

Post by предтеч » Thu Jul 29, 2010 0:11

Good time of day.
Recently I gave D. R. disk "massage brain". I was interested and I recently ordered a set of "theta meditation", in fact, I do not know. A little bit after reading this forum, I had doubts given me the drive, more precisely in its formality and efficiency.
The drive was 2 file.
1) the user manual in text format
2) he audio file. format: APE Bitrate:1058kbps
It feels like a real disk?
And is there any way for the file itself to determine it is workable or is it a dummy?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:20

This is not an original disk.
The original CD format audio CD ,with printing stamped at the factory and tightened to the film.
Question about the health of your disk should be addressed to the manufacturer,not us.