SELF-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER GOAL SETTING

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 18, 2007 22:50

Музыка для гипноза и самогипноза (+ аудиостроб)

Since the question on this subject a lot, I decided to give it a separate topic.
As for self-hypnosis, a lot depends on under what Sauce (the Condition, Situation, Setting, Witnesses) that You do. TRANS can be disposed before, after, and during hover, "Before" and "after" can and should be used for self-hypnosis, "during" is usually applied to heterogenote (that is, with the hypnotist), working with the TRANS in the TRANS – is the aerobatics (which You can learn regularly). Therefore, before a session, tell yourself whatever you need, as you should imagine the end result and can fill up on your health, and you Wake up, immediately do a positive affirmation that this was helpful to You in achieving your goals, you can put it on paper and put next to him (not to forget).
It is also important that approval for self-hypnosis met the criteria for well-formed the (developed under the NLP), and had the correct form:
1. Must be in the affirmative, not in the negative form, i.e. it should say what You want, not what You don't want ("quit", for example, is also negative wording);
- what do I want? (which personally I need this?)
- that I want to change right now? (which personally I need this?)
- what result I want to achieve? (which personally I need this?)
- what I want to achieve? (which personally I need this?)
- I would like to change? (which personally I need this?)
- I would like to do differently? (which personally I need this?)
- what would I like to do? (which personally I need this?)
- do I mind?. (for what I personally need?)
- which is what I imagine? (for what I personally need?)
If You can't answer the question in brackets, then what You have outlined is not a goal but, at best, is an intermediate goal to achieve some (what?) goal. If You can't answer the question in parentheses for the reason that it satisfies the condition "I personally (that is, of course, You)", it means it also may not be Your purpose (why You need someone else's goal?).
2. Have a specific, precise result (in what situations You would like it to have, but some not) – adjust your aim with the context;
- what can cause me the intended result?
- the circumstances in which achieving this result will do me?
- in what circumstances do I use this result?
when I may be tempted to use this result?
- when would be better for this to happen?
- how long do I would like to use the result?
- where would be better for this to happen?
- do I want that in any relationship, any circumstance?
- next to whom I would like to be?
- in what circumstances the intended result will not bring me any good?
- are there any other circumstances in which the intended result can still prove useful?
- do I want it to always appear, in all areas of my life?
- in what circumstances this will be inappropriate?
3. Express your purpose in sensory categories by formulating a result that can be felt and measured all the senses (what would you like to feel in these situations instead of what you felt before);
- how do I know if have reached your goal?
- I will let you know about it?
- what will I see, hear and feel when you reach your goal?
- gives me the pleasure?
then what can see, hear and feel people around me?
4. The result should be achievable by yourself and not depend on other people;
- what will I do to achieve this?
- did I before yourself to achieve anything similar?
- if I want to do, or want to have that done? (i.e. do You have motivation?)
- whether and in what ways the similarities between this case and the events of the past?
- can something prevent me to achieve this goal?
- will I be able to complete all the necessary changes?
- do I need someone else's help?
- does the achievement of the result only from me or from someone else?
- what exactly can be my personal impact?
- to what extent I manage the achievement of results?
- what can I do right now?
5. The result should be attainable in specific (preferably not more than 3 months) period of time (longer periods must be split into short, specific intermediate result in each). Realistically assess the consequences of achieving your goal;
- what happens when I reach my goal? (what will I find?)
- what will happen when I achieve my goal? (what can I lose?)
- what will happen if I reach my goal? (why do I think this result is important?)
- what happens if I reach my goal? (what side effect can subconsciously disturb me achieve this?)
6. Choose targets that deserve their achievements, and are timely. Timeliness: "it" is what You need right now, not past or future;
- whether the result of the efforts that will have to spend on achieving it?
- I will help achieving this result in other aspects of my life?
- will this lead to the emergence of new goals?
- this will prove whether the achievement of this result, that You deserve the best in this life?
7. When setting goals during the session, the result should be formulated in the perfect form (the Installation must indicate that in real time You already meet that claim in your installation), as addressed to the right hemisphere, which lacks the (purely functional) the past and the future, but only "here and now". The result should be formulated in terms of "to be", "have", not "want" (you want to have or to want?), "to do" ("you can't tell God how he must for You to comply with Your request").
It is not always possible to immediately respond to all written questions, but it is very important to ask yourself when thinking about your next goal. Possible interesting answers or some insight comes to You during a session. Don't focus on them, not to leave the special state. Thank your subconscious and give yourself a task to recall and write down the idea after a session. It's always before a session put close Notepad and pencil.
Another very important rule for self-hypnosis – a state of joyful anticipation and waiting for the result, Instead of questioning soul-searching – "working... not working..." (it seems as if You planted a seed, and every day it dug up to see how it grows), you literally need to seek out the smallest of positive changes in myself (and enjoy them), confirming the efficiency of Your work (watering and love your seed).
There is another very serious aspect when working with goals. The fact that the excessive concentration (hobby) for any purpose, in fact, is the main obstacle to its achievement. So I would advise to see (to choose) from such systems as the Simoron (Simoron first owner (Peter Burlan), Himself a magician (Gurangov and Dolohov)) - for optimists and realists, and Transerfing realnosti (Vadim Zeland) - for pessimists and "rabid skeptics." :) There is just this problem can be overcome. Yet there was, finally, a Russian translation of a book on the Sedona method: it only came Out what, a small print run. You can order it in online shops, to find in bookstores Dvoskin City: Sedona Method; lane. from English. E. A. Bakuleva. - Mn.: "Potpourri", 2006. - 416 p. Recommended!
Now, in Cuba (in my edition) http://www.koob.ru/dwoskin/sedona_method

Good Luck Running!

By the way, I recommend to watch the movie "Route 60". There are lots of great examples of how important it is to accurately articulate their wishes.

By the way, :) what do you want???
Psychologists, for example, believe that the happiness of man should be quite a bit:
1. Day-to-day to feel reliability and safety.
2. To get attention and share it with others.
3. To feel in control of the events of his life.
4. To feel some tension and excitement from life, to avoid boredom.
5. Sometimes get different pleasures and to feel that life is a pleasure.
6. To have a close intimate relationship, at least with one person.
7. To feel their connection and affiliation with a certain community.
8. To have the time and the place for solitude.
9. To have the respect and recognition of dignity.
10. To feel some competence and have certain achievements.

One woman worked for many years in a hospice. Her duty - the relief of dying patients. Thus, she literally was with them the last days and hours. From my observations, she made up a rating of main regrets people approached the edge of life

The 5 most common regrets of the dying:

1. I regret that I didn't have the courage to live a life that is right for me, not the life expected of me by others.
This is the most common regret among men. When people realize that their life is almost over, they can look back and easily see which of their dreams were not realized. Most people hardly tried to fulfill even half of their dreams and had to die knowing that it was only by choice that they did or did not do. It is very important to try to implement at least some of your basic desires in life. From the moment when you lose your health, it is too late to do something. Health brings the freedom that very few realize, until they lose it.

2. I'm sorry I worked so hard.
The feeling was every male patient. They missed their youth and in their relationships. Some women also expressed this regret. But since most of them were of the older generation, they mostly did not earn money for the family. All of the men deeply regretted that he spent most of his life on the monotonous work for getting livelihood. By simplifying your lifestyle, you can reduce the requirements of the income that you think you need. Creating more space in your life, you become happier and more open to new possibilities.

3. I'm sorry that I didn't have the courage to Express your feelings.
Many people suppressed their feelings in order to maintain certain relationships with others. As a result, they accepted a mediocre existence and never became what they would like to see yourself. The emergence of many diseases was associated with experiencing feelings of bitterness and resentment. We can't control the reactions of others. Although initially people may react to changes you make in the relationship, is not desirable way for you, in the end it raises the relationship to a new healthier level. Best one way or another to eliminate unhealthy relationships from your life.

4. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch with their friends.
Often these people do not even realize all of the benefits of maintaining contact with their old friends until their deaths remained a few weeks, and have not always been able to find them. Many were so caught up in their own lives that allowed their friendship for many years to pass by them. There were many deep regrets about the fact that their friendship was not given much time and effort, which this friendship deserved. Everyone misses their friends when they die. Any person that leads an active lifestyle, tend to underestimate the value of friendships. But when you stand on the threshold of death, the material side of life lose their meaning. Of course, people want their financial Affairs were in the greatest possible order. But no money and no status to maintain ultimately its value. They want to bring some benefit to someone you love. But usually they are already too sick and tired to cope with this problem.

5. I'm sorry that I'm not allowed(a) to be more happy.
This kind of regret was surprisingly common. Many do not fully understand that their happiness is a matter of choice. They were subordinated to the habits and established ideas. They were in captivity ‘comfort’ traditional way of life. Because of fear of change they pretend to others and to ourselves that were satisfied with their lives.

According to the materials of the Internet
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Feb 01, 2010 13:48, edited 4 times in total.

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:59

Hi Andrew!
And whether it is impossible more in detail about the Smoking? :) :) :)
Approximate installation purposes, and then I have BAAALSHOY problem with this HOW to QUIT SMOKING. :( :( :(
Most of that does not work properly formulate

SDen

Post by SDen » Mon Jan 29, 2007 13:05

I'm way too head scratching as to formulate a goal to quit Smoking :roll:
Have a little thought about "I'm healthy, I Want to be healthy" and get rid of Smoking how the particular course is assumed :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 29, 2007 14:50

Something like "My lungs caressing the clean,fresh air.I love to breathe,feeling as freshness, strength and energy penetrate pure light into my body.The head is transparent,thought thin and sharp as the first snowflakes...I feel so good and easy...every day I become healthier,stronger and more beautiful.I am calm and urovnoveshenny"
To your health!!!

SDen

Post by SDen » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:02

Dimas wrote:Approximately so :P "My lungs caressing the clean,fresh air.I love to breathe,feeling as freshness, strength and energy penetrate pure light into my body.The head is transparent,thought thin and sharp as the first snowflakes...I feel so good and easy...every day I become healthier,stronger and more beautiful.I am calm and urovnoveshenny"
To your health!!! :D :D :D
Thank you! By the way question: Dima, what You have now is the case with Smoking? I'm just confused in chronology, a couple of times seen Your posts on this subject

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:31

Yes, in General, normally :P Can smoke or may not smoke,but that "sausage" like before (the withdrawal syndrome) is not...Ronise't slept in 3 nights,sweating,angry, etc. Now 2-3 days without cigarettes-normul :).The only problem is to finally accept the idea that cigarettes I don't need,and without them well.The head is still stuck in the idea that a cigarette will relax,save,take, etc. If it prorabotat,then the need will disappear itself.That is necessary,in my opinion,to accept the idea that I have just enough,no nicotine...But the disks Patrushev very interesting effect on the traction (or rather lack thereof) to produce...After them not want to smoke,I have the feeling that nicotine is something completely alien to me...Perhaps this is due to the fact that the brain has enough endorfinov and serotonin,the lack of which entails such a phenomenon as "traction" (whether to tobacco,alcohol or sex there or still what-thread).Here... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:43

SDen wrote:I'm way too head scratching as to formulate a goal to quit Smoking :roll:
Have a little thought about "I'm healthy, I Want to be healthy" and get rid of Smoking how the particular course is assumed :?:
Please be careful with the wording: "I want to be healthy" first, does not correspond to "correctly formulated result" - You want to want or to be? Secondly, this expression has another meaning - to be big, large. So it is possible to problems with obesity to agree... Although the idea is in fact correct!
Can offer the following formulation: "I am full of health, energy and tranquility" (here captured some of the needs that call smokers as a reason that they smoke). Some guidelines for self-hypnosis suggest wording "I'm a nonsmoker", citing the fact that non-smokers are easy to imagine, but as a former smoker with a 20-year experience I can say that until You work out all positive side effects that you get from Smoking (relaxation, time for reflection, participation in community life...), then this wording doesn't work because no normal target.
By the way, all praising the book "Easy way to quit Smoking" (the author does not remember), we have in Cuba (www.koob.ru). Try.

SDen

Post by SDen » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:45

Dimas wrote: entails such a phenomenon as "traction" (whether to tobacco,alcohol or sex there,or still what-thread).Here... :)
Uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh! I hope about craving for sex is a joke :oops: :roll: :idea: :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:53

Allen Carr "Easy way to stop Smoking".I don't know,I 3 times read,first there is a very strong impetus and motive to quit,but then the effect is mitigated (in my experience)... :cry:
And craving for sex-no joke! :!: There is for example a society of anonymous sex addicts,these people suffer,if you do not "finish" 5-7 times a day,it begins to "comarit"as drug addicts... :idea: But if sex is merely a tool for stress relief,promoting pride or fill your own failure and not an act of true love,the "pull" to it also goes...

SDen

Post by SDen » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:57

Андрей Патрушев wrote: but as a former smoker with a 20-year experience I can say that until You work out all positive side effects that you get from Smoking (relaxation, time for reflection, participation in community life...), then this wording doesn't work because no normal target.
That is, when the testing of each individual effect, gradually, Smoking is to want less and less :?:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 29, 2007 16:02

SDen wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: but as a former smoker with a 20-year experience I can say that until You work out all positive side effects that you get from Smoking (relaxation, time for reflection, participation in community life...), then this wording doesn't work because no normal target.
That is, when the testing of each individual effect, gradually, Smoking is to want less and less :?:
Yes, at least I was this way (for 12 years I do not smoke).

evgeniya_

Post by evgeniya_ » Mon Jan 29, 2007 21:31

Many thanks to all who responded!!!!
I can already see myself Smoking :D :D :D
Really need to work with disks, in the sense of relaxation, recharging, etc., but I have CONFIDENCE THAT EVERYTHING will WORK out :!:

Dimas

Re: self HYPNOSIS AND PROPER goal SETTING

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:17

evgeniya_ wrote:Big thanks to all the answers!!!!
I can already see myself Smoking :D :D :D
Really need to work with disks, in the sense of relaxation, recharging, etc., but I have CONFIDENCE THAT EVERYTHING will WORK out :!:
Well, it's the MOST IMPORTANT thing :D :D :D

SDen

Post by SDen » Mon Mar 12, 2007 17:03

Hello!
some reason could not leave a message in the forum
I have a question now working with disk Explorer, there is a desire to develop your intuition - if this is the statement:
"My subconscious is my partner in achieving success"
This expression I read in the article (or even book) "Power of consciousness"
don't know who the author is :oops:
Here is the statement that you should try:
"My subconscious is my partner in achieving success".
Dividing this statement into parts, you will notice that it consists of three key elements:
1. "My subconscious..." saying this, you acknowledge the existence of the subconscious. You acknowledge and accept your "unseen partner" as real. You once again remind myself about its existence, do Not be afraid, with such reminders can't be too careful.
2. "...my partner..." Partner is someone who works with you hand in hand to achieve a common goal, the one who shares with you all the burdens of this work, each of you decides your range of problems. Why not allow your subconscious to do what he is best able to provide you with accurate information, ideas and answers? In any situation you are not alone and not abandoned to their fate, because you can always count on your subconscious. It supplies you with ideas and a source of positive activity.
3. "...in achieving success". The word "success" is a powerful statement, expressing all you would like to achieve in work, relationships and life in General. Mere repetition of this statement causes fluctuations of energy, which will help you to achieve your goals.
My available and popularly explained :roll:
wanted to upload the file but don't know how to do it :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2007 18:05

Here, IMHO, is more a working version of: "I know how to trust your intuition," or "I just notice the signals of intuition and trust them".

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Tue Mar 13, 2007 15:37

Andrew, please tell me....
1. Is it possible to ask yourself at the same time 2 goal.
For example: Be confident (in their actions, movements, situations) and have a confident speech (loud, clear, confident)
2. Tell me.... if I do when you speak? “You're a confident person and you become more confident and more confident” at the same time create an image – create a sense of confidence and that feeling is amplified every time I take action, I'm visualizing it.
3. How much time should take the process of goal setting? in minutes or seconds.
4. Will it be better if while listening to the Conductor again crazii to present their goals and objectives?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2007 16:08

Well, first, it is one goal. Have confident person and a confident voice and Vice versa.
Secondly the goal should be visualized simultaneously with the pronunciation in front of listening.
Thirdly, do not be limited only to "YOU" :) optimally: YOU-WE-YOU-Me. :)
While listening you must let one watch the thoughts and images appear before the mind's eye to anything without being attached.
You need to work out Your purpose in specific sensory modalities: what will You see, hear, feel, how you would look and say, when you reach your goal (etc - see above instructions).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:26, edited 1 time in total.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Mar 19, 2007 22:40

can such a "wild" question: how to set a goal "I Want to find a mate" or "Looking for a beautiful girl"? If everything is in the present, then "I want to have a girlfriend"? But then there a hidden agenda?! :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:09

Pavel wrote:can such a "wild" question: how to set a goal "I Want to find a mate" or "Looking for a beautiful girl"? If everything is in the present, then "I want to have a girlfriend"? But then there a hidden agenda?! :oops:
And You ask yourself several questions: "And why do I need this?". I mean, getting the answer to one, ask that question to the answer, and so forth to the bottom. It is not excluded that will need this procedure to return multiple times as, so to speak, personal growth...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 23, 2007 17:43

I now urgently need to buy an apartment. I include a disk with this installation "I buy a large beautiful apartment" - is this statement something to change?
In Your statement contains several fundamental errors.
Firstly, the action is unfinished (unless You have a goal - to spend my life in the process of buying an apartment?).
Second, the activity cannot be a goal (your goal is to buy an apartment, or live in it?).
Third, the adjective "beautiful" is too vague and not really adequate for an apartment, and more suitable for e.g. painting.
So it will be correct approximately so: "I (we) live(live) in a big and comfortable in all respects the apartment."

Good Luck Running!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Sat Mar 24, 2007 0:22

Pavel wrote:can such a "wild" question: how to set a goal "I Want to find a mate" or "Looking for a beautiful girl"? If everything is in the present, then "I want to have a girlfriend"? But then there a hidden agenda?! :oops:
"I MEGASEKSUALNO MUSCINA HAVING EVERY DAY A NEW GIRLFRIEND!!!"

Sorry...could not resist :oops: :oops:
In the end (IMHO)...everyone wants to be happy...what if you try - "I am happy!","With each passing day I become happier,more joyful,freer"...

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu May 03, 2007 16:52

I would like to give an example of the importance of PROPER goal setting:
somewhere in the month of October was looking for a flat to buy. constantly worked with the statement "I buy a beautiful apartment"
And actually - came across a great option - i.e. a huge area for nesopostovimye by local standards the prices, but anyway, the purchase fell, this was repeated several times (4-5). And that, in my opinion at the beginning of April, I asked a question to Andrey Patrushev about the correctness of the statements and get the answer, which was immediately obvious to me: "You don't want your whole life to do this purchase (a phrase I buy)" (approximate quote).
Well, actually, He proposed another variant of approval.
AND, LO AND BEHOLD, :lol: it takes three days - I find a great option, runs for three weeks - I'm starting the renovation of MY APARTMENT! :D :D :D
For some reason I thought that this must share:
Firstly, I want to share the joy of buying;
Secondly, I think this story is very well seen how to pick up approval!
Thanks again to Andrew P.

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Thu May 03, 2007 18:00

And what if I don't know what I want??? :?:

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu May 03, 2007 18:01

This is a series about an African American (to be politically correct :lol: ) which made being in a desert and dying of thirst- "I Want to be white,where a lot of water and beautiful women.."...and the toilet in the ladies room.. 8) ...Sden,sincerely happy for You..all my goal is...Ah-Ah-Ah-Ah,I will not say which-Yu-Yu-Yu!! :D :D

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Fri May 04, 2007 12:38

Yesterday did not have time to finish, very hurried, the last words were filled with one hand...
In General, used these statements with the Conductor, and for this period (3 weeks) managed to hear it only 4-5 times. And during the day uttered this statement when he thought the time was. :wink: