Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: self HYPNOSIS AND PROPER goal SETTING

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 16, 2017 13:14

1. As you wish.
2. The closest to "right".
3. Yes, health.
4. viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2181
Счастливая Елена wrote:And another such moment: I take a sedative (antianxiety), it is OK?
It is certainly not OK. Well, at least two hours before and two after medication.

Счастливая Елена

Post by Счастливая Елена » Fri May 19, 2017 23:06

Andrei Patrushevthanks for the reply!
I read the FAQ on drives, but the exact instructions for self-hypnosis saw. This means that I can connect after you complete the courses you mentioned are the first two?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat May 20, 2017 1:09

Счастливая Елена wrote:does This mean I can connect after you complete the courses you mentioned are the first two?
Health. :)

ЯестьЯ

Re:

Post by ЯестьЯ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 15:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
SDen wrote:I'm way too head scratching as to formulate a goal to quit Smoking :roll:
Have a little thought about "I'm healthy, I Want to be healthy" and get rid of Smoking how the particular course is assumed :?:
Please be careful with the wording: "I want to be healthy" first, does not correspond to "correctly formulated result" - You want to want or to be? Secondly, this expression has another meaning - to be big, large. So it is possible to problems with obesity to agree... Although the idea is in fact correct!
Can offer the following formulation: "I am full of health, energy and tranquility" (here captured some of the needs that call smokers as a reason that they smoke). Some guidelines for self-hypnosis suggest wording "I'm a nonsmoker", citing the fact that non-smokers are easy to imagine, but as a former smoker with a 20-year experience I can say that until You work out all positive side effects that you get from Smoking (relaxation, time for reflection, participation in community life...), then this wording doesn't work because no normal target.
By the way, all praising the book "Easy way to quit Smoking" (the author does not remember), we have in Cuba (http://www.koob.ru). Try.
Yes ,a good book by Allen Carr "Easy way to stop Smoking"..Quit Smoking in 2010 before that I smoked for 15 years ,the last time 2 packs a day.Read it and smoked while reading the book ,I read for a long time,although it is not volumetric - delayed the withdrawal period from cigarettes :) as he finished reading the last Chapter left.To books all the attempts were nonsense(acupuncture,**Tabex**,**Nicorette** and reduction of number of cigarettes)

Карен

Post by Карен » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:08

Good time of day.Andrew,correctly formulated goal (I live in Kurgan,in their own big and comfortable in all respects the apartment,together with his family.)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:23

Karen
Hello.
Well, in General Yes.... Just do not understand - why there is a mound exactly specified? That is the center of the universe, where all the buns? :)

Карен

Post by Карен » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:47

Andrew,good morning.Mound is an example,just like in formulirovke to be more accurate,because if you just build without specifying a city,it may happen that I buy an apartment not in the city where I would like.

Карен

Post by Карен » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:01

I would also like you to clarify goals.Tried the method by A. Sviyash, trouble breathing,where he gave examples of the objectives.One example (by January 1, 2016 I increase your earnings up to 250 Tr per month),and you have on the forum I read that the money can't be the goal,it's only money.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:54

Карен wrote:to be that I buy an apartment not in the city where I would like.
So it's better. :wink:
Карен wrote:I would also like you to clarify goals.Tried the method by A. Sviyash, trouble breathing,where he gave examples of the objectives.One example (by January 1, 2016 I increase your earnings up to 250 Tr per month),and you have on the forum I read that the money can't be the goal,it's only money.
And...?

Карен

Post by Карен » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:50

I just can't understand this formula targets as formulated sviâša you can use?(from 1 January 2016,I increase your income to $ 100.per month).And the second example(starting from 1 January 2016,I monthly earn 100 rubles a month).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 14, 2017 13:36

Karen
Yeah, who's stopping You? Try it and then tell us. :wink:

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 15:17

The wording of the approval connected with all the issues of the criteria of a well-formed outcome, i.e., whether the statement to specify that either of the answers to these questions?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jul 22, 2017 16:11

Игнат. wrote:do I need approval to indicate that either of the answers to these questions?
Not even necessarily, unless You think it necessary.

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Wed Jul 26, 2017 21:29

The first series of questions aims to translate its purpose in the affirmative form, and not to decide which goal to move? Understand correctly?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 26, 2017 23:57

Ignat.
In fact, both. :)

Вячеслав.

Post by Вячеслав. » Mon Jul 31, 2017 19:38

It seems the user manual is useful even just to read... :) acceleration

Мариночка

Post by Мариночка » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:28

Dear Andrey Vadimovich!
Please take a look at this opus...
1. Our internal living space is protected by Our Subconscious, and We absolutely trust Our Subconscious;
2. Our Subconscious mind looks after Us and shows Us the most favourable option to achieve any of Our goals.
With respect :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:21

Marinochka
1. It is a truism. :)
2. The beginning is also a truism, and
Мариночка wrote:and tells Us the most favourable option to achieve any of Our goals.
not true. The subconscious selects this option (in accordance with your conscious ideas), and then acts without warning and guidance.

Мариночка

Post by Мариночка » Sun Aug 06, 2017 22:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Marinochka
1. It is a truism. :)
2. The beginning is also a truism, and
Мариночка wrote:and tells Us the most favourable option to achieve any of Our goals.
not true. The subconscious selects this option (in accordance with your conscious ideas), and then acts without warning and guidance.
Yes....This is my shy and very stupid flirting with the God(((....Even somehow ashamed...
Sincerely,M.

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:06

If the answer to the questions a well-formulated result, you get clear program achievements where updated all the important details. Why, then, rules for formulation of claims, if the approval of the attached "instructions"? The subconscious mind does not understand, for example, that the word healthy is to suppose health, and an increase in the body? Or what the word earn means that you need to complete the action?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:54

Ignat.
The subconscious mind takes in all the meanings of the words at once.
About "earn" your question is not clear. Well earn, health. :) What's wrong?

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Ignat.
The subconscious mind takes in all the meanings of the words at once.
About "earn" your question is not clear. Well earn, health. :) What's wrong?
1.Verbs in the perfect form have only the past and the future, it turns out that approval from the verbs don't fit?
2.Why can happen that increase the size of the body, instead of health with the use of the word healthy, if the answers to the questions a well-formulated result, it was clarified what exactly is needed?
3.In the Silva method is the technique with the formula: "Now I'm going to count from 1 to 5, the score 5 I open my eyes, I will feel good and cheerful, the mood is great, feeling better than before." Enter the alpha level, recite this formula, but what happens next is what is stated in this formula. Why it works, because there all the time in the future?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:46

Игнат. wrote:1.Verbs in the perfect form have only the past and the future, it turns out that approval from the verbs don't fit?
Well, let's say a fish (in rare cases) when it is necessary to indicate a continued time action. For example, "I earn so much (or so I was missing... etc.)", "I can easily get girls" etc.. This is really an example of a limited purpose - it is not necessary to tell God how he should take care of You. It is not about verbs, but about a certain desired condition.
Игнат. wrote:2.Why can happen that increase the size of the body, instead of health with the use of the word healthy, if the answers to the questions a well-formulated result, it was clarified what exactly is needed?
Because all of these questions are intended solely to consciousness.
Игнат. wrote:3.In the Silva method is the technique with the formula: "Now I'm going to count from 1 to 5, the score 5 I open my eyes, I will feel good and cheerful, the mood is great, feeling better than before." Enter the alpha level, recite this formula, but what happens next is what is stated in this formula. Why it works, because there all the time in the future?
Because there is a condition. It is working perfectly. For example - "Whenever I see a red car my eyesight will improve," "Every time I flip the switch my hearing will improve," etc., etc.
http://patrushev.pro/all-in-your-hands

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Mon Aug 14, 2017 19:01

The visualization is made up of answers to questions 3 points?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 14, 2017 20:41

Ignat.
Visualization is the "thing" is not easy... :? I would advise to learn the book Andreas "Change your thinking and use the results."