SELF-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER GOAL SETTING

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: self HYPNOSIS AND PROPER goal SETTING

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:16

Night fisherman
You could, but for the first cycle of goal do you think is trusting your Subconscious to change what needs to change in the first place.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 11, 2015 10:17

Алексей Чипак wrote:hi All. Who can tell me an example about goals which are in the instructions to the conductor to spell "a small, very specific (the result)".
For example, to learn to deeply relax.

Алексей Чипак

Post by Алексей Чипак » Wed Apr 15, 2015 23:20

Hi All. Please check my goals for adequacy and correctness.
1. I freely Express aggression.(I want to lift the ban on the expression of aggression).
2. I can feel my body getting better and better every day.(Don't feel the clips, this can not be what they are not present.).
3. I believe, are proud of and admire myself. ( For elaboration of pity, or maybe she worked out in the course of the meditation.)
4. I feel confident and calm in stressful situations. (For elaboration of the underlying anxiety.)
5. I have a problem, the person is often strained(clips) with photos,when you look at the girl. What is the goal you can try ? Maybe I'm just not like yourself ?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:52

Alex Chipak
Алексей Чипак wrote:5. I have a problem, the person is often strained(clips) with photos,when you look at the girl. What is the goal you can try ? Maybe I'm just not like yourself ?
I love and completely accept myself.

АнНна

Post by АнНна » Tue Apr 28, 2015 21:06

Hi all! question to Andrew asking pokorrektnee
the intention to BRM Amethyst?

АнНна

Post by АнНна » Tue Apr 28, 2015 21:12

I hope that Yes. Here it is: I'm mentally, physically and financially free from obligations to creditors. My material wealth is stable and exceeds all my needs to four times. This contributes to my new interesting high-paying job. all this against the backdrop of job loss, moral pressure credit mass and a simple lack of money for food.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 28, 2015 22:54

Anna
I love and completely accept myself. I attract into my life the Joy, Love and Abundance. With all my being, I radiate Abundance, Love and Joy. :wink:

АнНна

Post by АнНна » Wed Apr 29, 2015 9:27

Andrew, Thanks a lot for the answer, going to think :)

ЮрийК

Post by ЮрийК » Wed Jun 03, 2015 15:16

Andrey Makarevich, for Your judgment I stand their thinking about the proper wording:
"I was interested and happy doing things you love, which gives me a monthly income N money" (where N is the amount in the local currency).
Whether such a statement in connection with the desire to do what I love and what is interesting (assuming that I do not know that it is), and to have this income that provides the needs and desires of my and my family? Bearing in mind Your adage about "proletarians and privatization", decided to specify, as seen in the forum post where You like this wording I wrote for someone. The fact that after the "Conductor" I dreamed a very vivid dream in which someone literally screaming that I need to do what you love)
In Your opinion, will help this affirmation - "I have reached its goals the most favorable way to me"?
Thank You.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jun 03, 2015 15:52

Uric
In principle, the affirmation: "I with interest and joy love my job which gives me a monthly income N money", IMHO, is quite good, if a little change emphasis on something like "I was interested and happy doing things you love, which gives me a monthly income that ensures the needs and desires of mine and my family." You want all life to live?
The world is now changing very quickly... I mean that "N money in local currency" can shortly turn into zilch.
On the other hand, we cannot tell God how he needs to take care of You (and he, God forbid, will do so :wink: )
So I've given an example above, the "perfect" wording: "I love and accept myself. I attract into my life the Joy, Love and Abundance. With all my being, I radiate Abundance, Love and Joy of Life".

Man, too, is changing rapidly, and with it change his purpose. Sometimes comes the understanding that some "own goals" it would be better not to reach...

ЮрийК

Post by ЮрийК » Fri Jun 05, 2015 21:06

Andrey Vadimovich, thank you very much for the answer, adjusted the phrase I like even more than the original)

Светочек

Post by Светочек » Mon Aug 03, 2015 22:08

Andrew,

and how can you replace the word "healthy" when setting goals, affirmations?

And how correct the phrase "Health is my natural state"?

Thank you!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 03, 2015 22:16

Svetochek
And so, or "I am full of health", for example, or "I am healthy".

Тимур И

Post by Тимур И » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:42

Hi Andrew! I have a question for You, is it possible to fall asleep to tell the installation to the player mode repeat - "In my dream, I realize that sleep" and with that sleep? Does it do any good or harm? Thanks in advance for Your response.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:27

Timur And
Hello.
The effect is the same if You're just falling asleep to speak (deliberately slow with a sleepy tone) this phrase. :?

Тимур И

Post by Тимур И » Mon Oct 26, 2015 10:34

All sorts of thoughts distract from the conversation and just been too lazy to say this sentence and then I just can't sleep))) technologists as always save )) lay down put my ear buds in and listen to what the subconscious you will) So this method is also effective?

Эксперт

Post by Эксперт » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:32

Drive music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis how to apply? To listen and to chant affirmations?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 27, 2015 10:58

Тимур И wrote:So this method is also effective?
Yes, of course. If you tell a deliberately slow with a sleepy tone. :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:04

Expert
The secret to effective self hypnosis - relaxation maximum. So I write on the worksheet your affirmations, read them before a session of self-hypnosis, then include the audio. The playing time of the CD nothing really to do. Detachment is necessary to keep track of your thoughts, images and feelings, noting their beginning and end, nothing matter, nothing is pushing. When the audio ends, once you read your affirmations with a sense of a job well done.

ЕваРу

Post by ЕваРу » Wed Feb 10, 2016 18:12

Andrei Patrushev
Good time of day)

Tell please, whether normally States the purpose to listen to the conductor

To develop spatial thinking for more productive and successful work in the field of design business

The fact that you need to quickly master this skill almost from scratch, and I thought maybe a guide would help me in this)
:oops: :oops: :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Feb 10, 2016 19:02

Evaro
Come... :)

ЕваРу

Post by ЕваРу » Thu Feb 11, 2016 12:09

Thank you for the feedback :o

ЮрийК

Post by ЮрийК » Fri Feb 26, 2016 18:40

Good afternoon, Andrey Vadimovich! In the description for "disk Explorer" provided that one of the expected effects of listening may be the increase of productivity in business. If to put such purpose, it is effective to formulate, with emphasis on my qualities and abilities - for example, "I am successful, talented, outstanding entrepreneur", or with a focus on the characteristics of my current business, for example, if my business gives me the X income, the wording could sound like "my business gives me a monthly income of Y," or "I have a monthly income Y money from my business"? Thank You for your CDs, Healing - a favorite drive of my mom, takes them to fatigue, stress, much better feeling after the auditions, both physically and emotionally)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 26, 2016 19:21

Uric
Actually, there are several approaches, two of which You are here presented. Both approaches work and even compatible.
The question is not which one is better and what is best for You.

ЮрийК

Post by ЮрийК » Mon Feb 29, 2016 13:54

Andrey Vadimovich, thank you for Your response. And what approaches do exist, in addition to those mentioned - if there are more than 2?