Автор сайта
Re: self HYPNOSIS AND PROPER goal SETTING

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Dec 30, 2016 15:22

Ignat.
Including.

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:08

The essence of the very first post is to formulate a statement, to formulate the visualization. The answers to the questions needed to fill in the unconscious everything you need: times, places, feelings, consequences, motivation, etc. etc. and all of this will be invested in articulated visualization and approval? Some total awareness is obtained :)
And for statements like: "I am healthy" "I enjoy the job that suited me in all respects" need the most filling?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:03

Ignat.
Just imagine that You leaf through your personal photo album... That's on the same page, your picture, where You still do not know how to ride a bike (swim, skate, or anything else), but on another page of your picture where You are already older and already know how to do something. How do they differ? Only your knowledge about You (well, there is still the posture, head turning, confidence in her eyes and the other neverbala, which, by and large, is a figment of your imagination).
And visualization: imagine yourself, a loved one, who has all "this" (whatever you want) holds. To check can down there (in the image) to get a feel for what else is "this soup is not enough", and add the missing in the image.
When rendering there is one important caveat. If You need any specific skills that you can mentally rehearse (ideomotor training), then render in the first person (as You do in your own body). If it is something rather vague, in terms of physiology, as, for example, your affirmation: "I am healthy" "I enjoy the job that suited me in all respects", you must be yourself, a loved one, side as if You are watching the video (in order not to catch "cognitive dissonance").

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 15:56

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Ignat.
Just imagine that You leaf through your personal photo album... That's on the same page, your picture, where You still do not know how to ride a bike (swim, skate, or anything else), but on another page of your picture where You are already older and already know how to do something. How do they differ? Only your knowledge about You (well, there is still the posture, head turning, confidence in her eyes and the other neverbala, which, by and large, is a figment of your imagination).
And visualization: imagine yourself, a loved one, who has all "this" (whatever you want) holds. To check can down there (in the image) to get a feel for what else is "this soup is not enough", and add the missing in the image.
When rendering there is one important caveat. If You need any specific skills that you can mentally rehearse (ideomotor training), then render in the first person (as You do in your own body). If it is something rather vague, in terms of physiology, as, for example, your affirmation: "I am healthy" "I enjoy the job that suited me in all respects", you must be yourself, a loved one, side as if You are watching the video (in order not to catch "cognitive dissonance").
Hike somehow incorrectly formulated a question :) If you have enough brains to formulate your question properly, I ask on new :)

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 20:30

The answers to the questions in the first post give the purpose of a structure:
1.Indications: - how do I know if have reached your goal? - I will let you know about it? - what will I see, hear and feel when you reach your goal? - gives me the pleasure? then what can see, hear and feel people around me?
2.Specification and conditions: - what can cause me the intended result? - the circumstances in which achieving this result will do me? - in what circumstances do I use this result?...
3.The result: what I want? (which personally I need this?) - that I want to change right now? (which personally I need this?) - what result I want to achieve? (for what I personally need it?)...
4.Means: - what I will do to achieve this goal? - did I before yourself to achieve anything similar?
- if I want to do, or want to have that done? (i.e. do You have motivation?)...
5.Consequences:- what happens when I reach my goal? (what will I find?)- what will happen when I achieve my goal? (what can I lose?)- what will happen if I reach my goal? (why do I think this result is important?)- what happens if I reach my goal? (what side effect can subconsciously disturb me achieve this?)
So, when you have answered all these questions, got a clear target structure. Then made a statement and visualization of the end result.Will there be the subconscious to understand what is behind this statement and wizualizacje is this whole structure (composed earlier) and take it into account. Or will need to divide the goal into parts and to make affirmations and visualizations so that they included all of this structure completely(not all of course, but all you need to do and need)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 01, 2017 22:23

Ignat.
Part there is only a corpse. :wink: - You somehow magically separates himself from his own subconscious.

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 23:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Ignat.
Part there is only a corpse. :wink: - You somehow magically separates himself from his own subconscious.
There is a trend :) Just the way I see it, the psyche is one, but the unconscious part (share conditional :)) is different from the conscious, opportunities, abilities, etc., in General, and not consciousness. It turns out that, like all painted, thought out, did everything necessary, and as the subconscious at all this will react to the XS, and how it works, what he does and what he can't know fully. Decided while to score those goals, I know from experience that to put in any statements, goals are not very eco-friendly thing (for me) if you don't know how to do it correctly. Will engage in your programs and to develop visualization, maybe in the future it will ripen and for the purposes, and yet what all of these goals, even universal.
And are there any unconscious aspirations and whether they worked with a guide? Or goals are set exclusively by consciousness?
Are there any protect for the purpose of, for example, with the conductor working on some sort of goal and if it doesn't quite fit, then you realize something was missed, left out or that there is something inside that does not nedadut you reach it?
Or some way to test fit the purpose, approval to download into the subconscious? Ie find out environmentally friendly inspired specifically for yourself?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:30

Игнат. wrote:And are there any unconscious aspirations and whether they worked with a guide? Or goals are set exclusively by consciousness?
Not "or" and "and".
Игнат. wrote:Are there any protect for the purpose of, for example, with the conductor working on some sort of goal and if she doesn't quite fit, then you realize something is missed, not taken into account or that there is something inside that does not nedadut you reach it?
Yeah, that's usually what happens.
Игнат. wrote:Or some way to test fit the purpose, approval to download into the subconscious? Ie find out environmentally friendly inspired specifically for yourself?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Mon Jan 02, 2017 13:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Игнат. wrote:And are there any unconscious aspirations and whether they worked with a guide? Or goals are set exclusively by consciousness?
Not "or" and "and".
Игнат. wrote:Are there any protect for the purpose of, for example, with the conductor working on some sort of goal and if she doesn't quite fit, then you realize something is missed, not taken into account or that there is something inside that does not nedadut you reach it?
Yeah, that's usually what happens.
Игнат. wrote:Or some way to test fit the purpose, approval to download into the subconscious? Ie find out environmentally friendly inspired specifically for yourself?
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577
Thank you :wink:

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Mon Jan 02, 2017 14:27

Phew... I Read the whole thread :roll:
Thanks to Andrei Patrushev for answers. Were only practice! :)

ЮрийК

Post by ЮрийК » Tue Jan 24, 2017 15:53

Hello, Andrey Vadimovich! Thank you for your interesting addition concerning visualization - the types of the first person or from the side, it turns out that I know how I drive a car, own it, I can see it from the outside, but if I imagine squeezing the bar off the chest, I can see it from their eyes - in the first person?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 24, 2017 17:21

Uric
It all depends on your goals in these "exercises". It may be exactly the opposite. :?

ЮрийК

Post by ЮрийК » Tue Jan 24, 2017 17:49

For example, if the machine is purpose - I have such a car, and do not improve driving skills, it is good looking from the outside, and if the sport - the goal is to squeeze a certain weight a certain number of repetitions and approaches, then look in first person? Andrey Vadimovich, thank you for Your answers, reading the forum, learn a lot.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 24, 2017 18:22

Uric
No, both cases from the second person. If You practiced a specific skill (with specific bodily sensation) from the first.

ЮрийК

Post by ЮрийК » Tue Jan 24, 2017 18:32

thank you, Andrey Vadimovich!

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 2:34

Andrew,good time of day.
When working with the Explorer the right to be a variant formulation of the problem- "approve the installation.I quickly and easily found his true calling,doing what I love,receive a good payment for it and happy"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:23

Aastha
About the installation clearly unnecessary. :)

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:03

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Aastha
About the installation clearly unnecessary. :)
I agree,got excited a bit. :)
if replaced by Say intention and hereafter.so version working or something is correct?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 07, 2017 13:13

ЯестьЯ wrote:if replaced by Saying the intention hereinafter
And why do you need it???
ЯестьЯ wrote:so version working or something is correct?
Will go for third grade in the dark. :?

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 13:34

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЯестьЯ wrote:if replaced by Say intention and hereafter
And why do you need it???
ЯестьЯ wrote:so version working or something is correct?
Will go for third grade in the dark. :?
we need to decide what will really bring satisfaction from work and brought benefit to others "find themselves and their true place" in life.
and what better statement to raise the grade to 1сорта? :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 07, 2017 13:51

ЯестьЯ wrote:and what better statement to raise the grade to 1сорта?
First: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=577
Secondly: this is not an affirmation, and the magic formula...
Thirdly: "don't tell God how he needs to take care of You"...

ЯестьЯ

Post by ЯестьЯ » Fri Apr 07, 2017 14:20

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
ЯестьЯ wrote:and what better statement to raise the grade to 1сорта?
It is not necessary to tell God how he needs to take care of You...
Thank You,Andrew.

Счастливая Елена

Post by Счастливая Елена » Fri May 12, 2017 18:07

Good afternoon, Andrew and the rest of the participants!
The question in the right affirmations for my case. The issue concerns health.
On the background of stress anxiety and digestive problems (reflux and bad taste in the mouth), here is a sample of affirmatsii that I could think of
1) I am completely healthy and feel great (how to insert here the phrase "without taking any medicines? Need it, maybe I can (my mind) the first sentence can be interpreted as everything is the same but at the farm.support)
2) my nervous system and mind are perfectly functioning
3) outside of the meal I feel healthy neutral taste in my mouth (I do not know as more correctly to formulate)
In my case, which ROM is better to listen to? Hypnosis, perhaps?
Help, please!
Thank you

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun May 14, 2017 16:19

Happy Elena
Счастливая Елена wrote:1) I am completely healthy and feel great (how to insert here the phrase "without taking any medicines? Need it, maybe I can (my mind) the first sentence can be interpreted as everything is the same but at the farm.support)
When you farm. support this is not consistent with the assertion "absolutely healthy".
Счастливая Елена wrote:2) my nervous system and psyche is function
And what the idea the basis for?
Счастливая Елена wrote:3) outside of the meal I feel healthy neutral taste in my mouth (I do not know as more correctly to formulate)
If we take first the basis, then it is superfluous.
Счастливая Елена wrote:In my case, which ROM is better to listen to? Hypnosis, perhaps?
A guide and a Healing.

Счастливая Елена

Post by Счастливая Елена » Tue May 16, 2017 0:10

Andrei Patrushevthank you for the answer!
Do I understand correctly that
1) you can leave
2) "Perfect" from this word, I will not go? Maybe then, absolutely right/well? What do you think?
3) about the taste you can leave? Internally there is a desire to specify. This wording will fit?
4)conductor, healing is OK; self-hypnosis when you can connect?
And another such moment: I take a sedative (antianxiety), it is OK?