SELF-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER GOAL SETTING

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Re: self HYPNOSIS AND PROPER goal SETTING

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Oct 04, 2017 0:05

Uric
The Americans recently conducted a study: they Took three groups of students. One group asked to imagine ourselves - as they go to the polls. The other asked the first person, as they participate in the elections. The third control (and it not represented and did not even know what they are involved). So, in the first group, the turnout was 70%, second 3%, in the control and 20%.
From the point of view of elementary logic, all is absolutely natural. Those who imagine the first person that do something, actually do it (according to the same Sechenov, for the brain, between the real event and imaginary makes no difference). Therefore, if this action does not deliver the real pleasure, what sense to repeat?
From the point of view of skills all, just the opposite. Again, a classic experiment with basketball players: one group for a month really threw the ball into the ring, a second imagined (first person) that were thrown, third test. Now, in the second group the results of getting into the ring, when checked, was only slightly worse than the first, and considerably better than in the controls.
So really, it all depends on goals. :?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jan 17, 2018 16:37

Hello, Andrey Vadimovich! I started to get into the question of suggestion and I wonder how effective a surround setup? With a pair of three sentences all obvious, but if it's a decent text, 12 font on A4 paper with two sides, for example... ? In General, quite detailed and behavior in specific situations and certain installations for the operation of the internal systems of the body.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 17, 2018 16:57

Martin
Hello.
There are also variants - BSFF, for example. :) Only it will be called meditation.

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Wed Jan 17, 2018 19:50

Interesting. Drive music for self-hypnosis is also suitable for this purpose? Install after work and on the conscious level. This is not necessarily all the blame in the subconscious? Maybe You have tools to work with these things?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 17, 2018 20:48

Мартин wrote:Disk music for self-hypnosis is also suitable for this purpose?
For these purposes.
Мартин wrote:Install after work and on the conscious level. This is not necessarily all the blame in the subconscious?
Yes, of course. For example there is the technique of "Think Right", where the affirmations are recorded at a normal audible level and are served at a certain pace to the music of the Baroque.
Мартин wrote:Can You have the tools to work with these things?
???

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Jan 19, 2018 13:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote: ???
Thanks for the detailed responses.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 19, 2018 14:15

Martin
What questions, such and answers. :?

Мартин

Post by Мартин » Fri Jan 19, 2018 14:39

I'm really satisfied. All thoroughly and to the point.

P/S that is, this is not sarcasm or irony, I really found what I was looking for.

Лева

Post by Лева » Mon Jan 29, 2018 17:37

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Martin
What questions, such and answers. :?
Dear Andrew, I have a few:

1. As I understand it for self-hypnosis is best suited Your disk with the same name, or is there something else suitable?
2. Disk hypnosis\self-hypnosis in addition to music there are whispers help get in the right state of mind if I impose on this track its affirmatsii will they interfere with each other?
3. In this thread You wrote that well ispolzovatj treatment I, YOU, WE in the preparation of the text of apharmacy.
For example, the challenge to give up bad habits and lead a healthy lifestyle. It is possible to construct tacos by the way: I lead a healthy lifestyle, You lead a healthy life, We lead a healthy lifestyle, I,You,We are indifferent to "bad habit" etc (where I mentioned I record my voice, where you use text to speech, where we don't even know how best and whether to use we prepaga that I was sitting a my company I)
and is that Why I lead a healthy lifestyle (with His voice) and then immediately Levs Because You like to lead a healthy lifestyle (strange voice) here it is present and I and You reference by name and Why (Which kind of also has an additional positive effect).
What design is on your to be effective?

Амрит

Post by Амрит » Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:31

Лева wrote:can so Why I lead a healthy lifestyle (with His voice) and then immediately Levs Because You like to lead a healthy lifestyle (strange voice) here it is present and I and You reference by name and Why (Which kind of also has an additional positive effect).
This is a good technique, here it is:
1. Question (interrogative form to work just as effectively)
2. Approval (affirmative form in the first person)
3. Explanation (explanation of the causes of action with words such as "because" - according to Western research effectively unconscious influences positive human behavior)

Here is an example of such a building technique of affirmations, there's enough good to hear the dialogue "question-answer" M-W center (right and left channels - monologues in the form of statements)

[youtube][/youtube]

Quote:
the Third magic word — "because" (BECAUSE)

With the third magic word is associated a curious psychological phenomenon: every person is crazy even be a rock star or a born anarchist unconsciously wants to give his life some meaning.

The meaning is manifested through the establishment of causal relationships: what and why followed one or another case (this is a simplified but correct explanation). For the expression of causal relationships in the Indo-European use of the word "because". They appeal to the deep layers of the human psyche. This is confirmed by the experiment conducted by American psychologist Ellen Langer (Ellen Langer) in the library of Harvard University.

Ellen asked permission to use a photocopier: "Excuse me, I need to copy five pages. May I use the photocopier because I'm in a hurry?" (the number of consents received — 94%).

The second variant of the request: "Excuse me, I need to copy five pages. May I use the photocopier?" (the number of received acceptances is 60%).

Dr. Langer says that in the first case, triggered a chain of logic "cause — effect", which reacts to every person.
<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:11

Лева wrote:1. As I understand it for self-hypnosis is best suited Your disk with the same name, or is there something else suitable?
Yes - in a series theta meditation is the appropriate drive.
Лева wrote:2. Disk hypnosis\self-hypnosis in addition to music there are whispers help get in the right state of mind if I impose on this track its affirmatsii will they interfere with each other?
No, if you do not make the same suggestions.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:20

Лева wrote:3. In this thread You wrote that well ispolzovatj treatment I, YOU, WE in the preparation of the text of apharmacy.
For example, the challenge to give up bad habits and lead a healthy lifestyle. It is possible to construct tacos by the way: I lead a healthy lifestyle, You lead a healthy life, We lead a healthy lifestyle, I,You,We are indifferent to "bad habit" etc (where I mentioned I record my voice, where you use text to speech, where we don't even know how best and whether to use we prepaga that I was sitting a my company I)
and is that Why I lead a healthy lifestyle (with His voice) and then immediately Levs Because You like to lead a healthy lifestyle (strange voice) here it is present and I and You reference by name and Why (Which kind of also has an additional positive effect).
Make your voice, You, We, You, J. the Rest as you want. But we must remember that everything You think - is multiplied. Therefore, bad habits need to say as little as possible - like, "I let my bad habits" (you can add - "because they prevent me to reach ...") and all. The rest have to devote meaningful to You goals.

Лева

Post by Лева » Tue Jan 30, 2018 20:07

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Лева wrote:1. As I understand it for self-hypnosis is best suited Your disk with the same name, or is there something else suitable?
Yes - in a series theta meditation is the appropriate drive.

Is the drive a Hypnotic trance? And to work better with him or Music for hypnosis and self-hypnosis?
MM and audio programs have started to use quite a while, but never long, only Healing a couple of years ago full course has been taken and Sviyash else.
Лева wrote:2. Disk hypnosis\self-hypnosis in addition to music there are whispers help get in the right state of mind if I impose on this track its affirmatsii will they interfere with each other?
No, if you do not make the same suggestions.
And whether, then, effectively to the whispers + 2 layers to impose ... such a Good audible text unchanged and the same text but at an accelerated rate and at low volume?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 30, 2018 20:10

Лева wrote:will there be, then, effectively to the whispers + 2 layers to impose ... such a Good audible text unchanged and the same text but at an accelerated rate and at low volume?
What's the point?

Амрит

Post by Амрит » Tue Jan 30, 2018 20:31

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Лева wrote:will there be, then, effectively to the whispers + 2 layers to impose ... such a Good audible text unchanged and the same text but at an accelerated rate and at low volume?
What's the point?
A greater number of repetitions.

There sviyash said he had as many as a million repetitions.

Амрит

Post by Амрит » Tue Jan 30, 2018 20:34

Лева wrote: And whether, then, effectively to the whispers + 2 layers to impose ... such a Good audible text unchanged and the same text but at an accelerated rate and at low volume?
Do this : 1st layer in the left speaker, the 2nd in the right dynamics, the center of the main abormot (all this is easily done in the same Audacity)
These two layers of naborot better that would be a little different in content from the main, there would be other formulations, but that would be the subject of affirmations (the main goal) was preserved.
Also all can be done in different voices.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jan 30, 2018 20:47

Амрит wrote:a Greater number of repetitions.
And, well, there you go.

Лева

Post by Лева » Tue Jan 30, 2018 20:49

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
What's the point?
And smysl that in some of your articles you wrote that Elona Davidova polucilosi to achieve deterioration in angliski studying the language of her method, there was a DVD on "disease" which first in terms of the volume of the spoken phrase and then the translation followed the same phrase multiple times at subliminal volume and 4-fold acceleration. So I think that if it worked then why don't I try, disease and negativity naturally.

I would certainly have tried to record Supraliminal but is not yet clear technique how to do it correctly.
You manual somewhere in the Internet on this subject are not met?

Лева

Post by Лева » Tue Jan 30, 2018 20:57

Амрит wrote:
Лева wrote: And whether, then, effectively to the whispers + 2 layers to impose ... such a Good audible text unchanged and the same text but at an accelerated rate and at low volume?
Do this : 1st layer in the left speaker, the 2nd in the right dynamics, the center of the main abormot (all this is easily done in the same Audacity)
These two layers of naborot better that would be a little different in content from the main, there would be other formulations, but that would be the subject of affirmations (the main goal) was preserved.
Also all can be done in different voices.
I have yet to overlay affirmati use Neuroprogrammer3 , standardly session there, of course not ... A. Patrushev much more interesting in my opinion. There is the auto dual induction the entire set of affirmati served in different dynamics.

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 20:48

Setting Cue "Me with each passing day it becomes in all respects better and better" in addition to recovery involves improving other aspects of life?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2018 20:51

Ignat.
Well, it entirely depends on You. "Each will be rewarded according to his faith". :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 12, 2018 20:53

Лева wrote:I would certainly have tried to record Supraliminal but is not yet clear technique how to do it correctly.
You manual somewhere in the Internet on this subject are not met?
So on the forum (the impact of technology on the subconscious) I long ago painted in detail and even made mineralovodskie with pictures (link ibid). :?

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Mon Mar 12, 2018 21:20

Игнат. wrote:Setting Cue "Me with each passing day it becomes in all respects better and better" in addition to recovery involves improving other aspects of life?
Can't understand the phrase, what does it mean?

Арнелла

Post by Арнелла » Mon Mar 12, 2018 21:33

Ignat.delve into the sacred meaning of foreign phrases and feelings - a thankless task

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Mon Jun 04, 2018 20:43

What is the point to add the phrase "in every respect."in the affirmations, for example if the phrase "My health every day is getting better and better"or "My life is getting better and better"and so that carry meaning - in General, everything, completely?