Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 04, 2007 16:28

лилия wrote:And what if I don't know what I want??? :?:
You can put the goal - "to learn how to set worthy goals."
Or think about something in this vein
Good Luck Running!

Псих

Post by Псих » Fri May 04, 2007 17:02

Or ask yourself before you self-hypnosis the question - What am I missing? and the second is another time That I can change (for the sake of interest, use etc. it is also better to find out: just do what I need to change myself)?

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Fri May 04, 2007 17:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Lily wrote(a):and what if I don't know what I want???

You can put the goal - "to learn how to set worthy goals."

as it turns the oil oil... :shock:

here for five days listening Conductor...

most interesting is that I do not know in which direction to move, as though they "see" different options, but to decide well, just can't... there is no clear assurance that "it is there"
or the feeling that I'm not us where they SHOULD BE
although it is sometimes as if fully included intuition...

in General, while it's terribly unclear :?

Псих

Post by Псих » Fri May 04, 2007 18:02

So maybe no need to move anywhere since there is no desire, and the more opportunities that we choose) get the pleasure of traveling with the device, why nothing on your mind so what is not) and will appear as a need to fix something or clean up a complex - enable Explorer and work on yourself) and you as a woman for 15 plastic surgery - I don't know what the direct and correct)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 04, 2007 18:11

Well, if Lily is working with the disc,hence the desire for some still is...it All comes with time...First you need,as they say in NA "Just do it!".Just listen...it applies to all!!!Changes in any will happen,even worries will start :) !And the goals will come, etc., it is important not to leave all this and go to the end,otherwise it makes no sense.You still have already purchased a drive...

Лилка

Post by Лилка » Fri May 04, 2007 18:16

Crazy

about the goals - it's not about the device, and - in principle.... that is to say, in a global sense...

Andrei Patrushev

but before listening to the Conductor to put not one but two targets (of course clearly defined)...?

Thanks in advance for the answer!!!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri May 04, 2007 18:18

Try :P

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Sat Jun 02, 2007 19:18

Andrew, please tell us more how to work out all the positive effects that we get from Smoking?

вероника

Post by вероника » Sat Jun 02, 2007 22:19

And tell me, please, if the phrase "I am always calm, collected, focused" add "Mature", would it be too much?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:48

Развивающийся wrote:Andrew, please tell us more how to work out all the positive effects that we get from Smoking?
Well, the rules are different... :P
In my experience I can recommend Chistiakova reframing (NLP).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:49

вероника wrote:But tell me, please, if the phrase "I am always calm, collected, focused" add "Mature", would it be too much?
Yes, try it and You will understand... :)

Развивающийся

Post by Развивающийся » Tue Jun 05, 2007 20:44

Andrew, thank you.
Ordered the video course...will be me happiness :D

Александр Вакуров

Post by Александр Вакуров » Fri Jun 15, 2007 17:00

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Развивающийся wrote:Andrew, please tell us more how to work out all the positive effects that we get from Smoking?
Andrew, Hello!
I wonder how often You have worked Chistiakova, and what specific problems did You use? What were the results - do not share?
Or is Your experience working with other people's problems?

Thanks in advance for the answer.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Jun 16, 2007 21:47

Александр Вакуров wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Andrew, Hello!
I wonder how often You have worked Chistiakova, and what specific problems did You use? What were the results - do not share?
Or is Your experience working with other people's problems?

Thanks in advance for the answer.
As far as I remember (since 1992 apply in Novosibirsk samizdat), Chistiakova me and my players it worked (I always very carefully work with the "environmental audit"). Have hemorrhoids not diabetes, chronic pain of unknown origin; Smoking, reaction and behavior in extreme situations. Now I transferred this process to sleep (once in three months, repeat standard Protocol). The charges too many positive results as somatike and psychological problems...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jun 18, 2007 0:24

I wonder how to correctly formulate the installation of get rid of snoring? :)
Yesterday while listening to "Explorer" entered the meditating to the extent that the flickering light from the points was not seeing.. feeling a very pleasant warmth.. and snoring :). I not only hear but also feel like and what it does. :) Very interesting.. as the body is sleeping, snoring itself.. and I realize that, I feel, reflect :)
In General, I will tell you - if someone snores, it affects not only okruschayuschih, but the body.. the Breath shot down, because the muscles are trying to portray something when you exhale and meet a barrier of relaxed muscle heaven.. then after some time when they get bored with the effort to exhale, the body tries to make convulsive deep breath, which leads to the exit from the state of relaxation.. then re-dip.. well now it is clear that the snoring person is not really resting.. and the jump amplitude-syudy..
Now I think, how to Express about putting away the snoring..
To do this 8 times has set itself the goal "I why health, strength and energy," if you think globally then this setup removes all the loose ends including snoring.. however, there is uncertainty about the correctness of understanding. Please help me .. especially because the topic (removing the snoring)- interesting :)

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:11

Eugene, reshpekt! IMHO, You entered deliberately into a phase preceding the phase of REM(rapid eye, dreams). Andrew will correct me if wrong, but this period is characteristic for the activity of Delta waves. I have such tricks only in the morning are, in a dream, because the slow phase eye movements or sleep without dreams, there is a very short, if at all. I would with such success, the snoring didn't bother, I'd try to keep the awareness up all night. :o

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 18, 2007 11:31

turn on the flank (weak to save the state? :wink: ) and don't snore...Or begin to do lying on the side...

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Mon Jun 18, 2007 13:42

Влад wrote:Eugene, reshpekt! IMHO, You entered deliberately into a phase preceding the phase of REM(rapid eye, dreams). Andrew will correct me if wrong, but this period is characteristic for the activity of Delta waves. I have such tricks only in the morning are, in a dream, because the slow phase eye movements or sleep without dreams, there is a very short, if at all. I would with such success, the snoring didn't bother, I'd try to keep the awareness up all night. :o
Thanks for the explanation :)
But snoring is severely hampered .. because you start to try to clean up as it is... then carefully bend the sky.. then try such as breathing lightly to adjust.. in General not to think about. :)
The hearing remains.. can hear everything that happens around you.. BUT! sometimes something else in the right ear heard clearly uttered the word "cold".. voice is not heard... then I heard some strange sound .. never realized it.. But the light from points - no .. is not seen.
However. in a period of stay in this state I felt a sense of fear (for some time after hearing "cold" in one ear).. Began to mentally say "well, if something is scary I want to show I'm ready.. show".. a sense of fear gradually passed quite fast.. (feels like) .. but it showed nothing :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 18, 2007 23:02

Влад wrote:Eugene, reshpekt! IMHO, You entered deliberately into a phase preceding the phase of REM(rapid eye, dreams). Andrew will correct me if wrong, but this period is characteristic for the activity of Delta waves. I have such tricks only in the morning are, in a dream, because the slow phase eye movements or sleep without dreams, there is a very short, if at all. I would with such success, the snoring didn't bother, I'd try to keep the awareness up all night. :o
We left something out, but on the other hand. It is dominated by alpha-theta frequencies. This is a special condition, it is possible to go out (to train) to lucid dreams.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 18, 2007 23:17

Евгений Кош wrote:
Thanks for the explanation :)
But snoring is severely hampered .. because you start to try to clean up as it is... then carefully bend the sky.. then try such as breathing lightly to adjust.. in General not to think about. :)
The hearing remains.. can hear everything that happens around you.. BUT! sometimes something else in the right ear heard clearly uttered the word "cold".. voice is not heard... then I heard some strange sound .. never realized it.. But the light from points - no .. is not seen.
However. in a period of stay in this state I felt a sense of fear (for some time after hearing "cold" in one ear).. Began to mentally say "well, if something is scary I want to show I'm ready.. show".. a sense of fear gradually passed quite fast.. (feels like) .. but it showed nothing :)
"The only thing to be afraid of in life is your own" :P
Snoring - guide vocals or yoga, for example, the pose of the lion, as it is known, helps with this problem (and colds too).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 18, 2007 23:20

Евгений Кош wrote:I Wonder how to correctly formulate the installation of get rid of snoring? :)
Yesterday while listening to "Explorer" entered the meditating to the extent that the flickering light from the points was not seeing.. feeling a very pleasant warmth.. and snoring :). I not only hear but also feel like and what it does. :) Very interesting.. as the body is sleeping, snoring itself.. and I realize that, I feel, reflect :)
In General, I will tell you - if someone snores, it affects not only okruschayuschih, but the body.. the Breath shot down, because the muscles are trying to portray something when you exhale and meet a barrier of relaxed muscle heaven.. then after some time when they get bored with the effort to exhale, the body tries to make convulsive deep breath, which leads to the exit from the state of relaxation.. then re-dip.. well now it is clear that the snoring person is not really resting.. and the jump amplitude-syudy..
To do this 8 times has set itself the goal "I why health, strength and energy," if you think globally then this setup removes all the loose ends including snoring.. however, there is uncertainty about the correctness of understanding. Please help me .. especially because the topic (removing the snoring)- interesting :)
Well, for example - "In my dreams I breathe easily and freely."

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:50

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:I Wonder how to correctly formulate the installation of get rid of snoring? :)
And would not it is an intermediate target? Because in my dreams I want to breathe freely and easily, in order to be "filled with health, strength and energy" :) Because the one who snores are not fully resting...

That's what me and introduces (promezhutochnoi target) uncertainty. However .. I feel that this perfectionism - you can raise the bar to a higher purpose, the achievement of which will be beyond life.. so I think it is possible to set intermediate goals, it will raise the morale of all my "I" :)
I do not know.. - no thoughts.
To be full health.. and breathe in your sleep freely and easily = is it not one another out?

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:"the Only thing to be afraid of in life is your own" :P
Snoring - guide vocals or yoga, for example, the pose of the lion, as it is known, helps with this problem (and colds too).
Andrew, thank you.

Yes..it seems the body subconsciously gives solutions..
the second day my wife surprised (when we go in the car to and from work) - "surprisingly, you began to sing almost all the songs sounding on the radio"... :)

About yoga - understand.. I'll look for a pose of a lion.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 19, 2007 13:55

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
And would not it is an intermediate target? Because in my dreams I want to breathe freely and easily, in order to be "filled with health, strength and energy" :) Because the one who snores are not fully resting...

That's what me and introduces (promezhutochnoi target) uncertainty. However .. I feel that this perfectionism - you can raise the bar to a higher purpose, the achievement of which will be beyond life.. so I think it is possible to set intermediate goals, it will raise the morale of all my "I" :)
I do not know.. - no thoughts.
To be full health.. and breathe in your sleep freely and easily = is it not one another out?
The body and physiology is rather limited in terms of creativity (and rightly so :P ), so with the body need to be more specific in the wording. Even this phrase about the lightweight, free breathing may be too General for a problem with snoring, but I couldn't think of anything better. :wink:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 19, 2007 14:04

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:"the Only thing to be afraid of in life is your own" :P
Andrew, thank you.

Yes..it seems the body subconsciously gives solutions..
the second day my wife surprised (when we go in the car to and from work) - "surprisingly, you began to sing almost all the songs sounding on the radio"... :)

About yoga - understand.. I'll look for a pose of a lion.
Do not pretend to accuracy in terms of yoga, but I do so (helps a lot with the flu): get on all fours, and weighed a maximum loosing belly; lifting your head and looking forward, to stick to failure and down tongue and stared struggling eyes (about five seconds). Repeat (protruding and watersewage :D ) five times.