SELF-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER GOAL SETTING

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Tue Jun 19, 2007 14:32

Андрей Патрушев wrote: The body and physiology is rather limited in terms of creativity (and rightly so :P ), so with the body need to be more specific in the wording. Even this phrase about the lightweight, free breathing may be too General for a problem with snoring, but I couldn't think of anything better. :wink:
1. Thanks for the detailed description of the posture of the lion. :) will start today.. the main thing that my dog didn't faint/tantrum... if you see me :)
2. about the limitation - I understand.. and here I thought the creativity of it just from the subconscious that the body and controls..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Jun 19, 2007 15:50

Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote: The body and physiology is rather limited in terms of creativity (and rightly so :P ), so with the body need to be more specific in the wording. Even this phrase about the lightweight, free breathing may be too General for a problem with snoring, but I couldn't think of anything better. :wink:
1. Thanks for the detailed description of the posture of the lion. :) will start today.. the main thing that my dog didn't faint/tantrum... if you see me :)
2. about the limitation - I understand.. and here I thought the creativity of it just from the subconscious that the body and controls..
Well, according to the classics, there is:
1. Unconscious (head of physiology);
2. The subconscious mind (emotions, learning);
3. Consciousness (thinking, language);
4. The superconscious mind (creativity, intuition, sense)

Димон

Post by Димон » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:54

Hello ! First time on the forum , almost a full kettle ! Tell me where to start ? Autogenic training and self hypnosis are the same thing ? :?:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:08

Димон wrote:Hello ! First time on the forum , almost a full kettle ! Tell me where to start ? Autogenic training and self hypnosis are the same thing ? :?:
Hello Dimon!
In fact - the same...
I would even say that autogenic training is necessary the basis for self-hypnosis (basic skill).
Actually our forum is dedicated to mindmachine and psychoacoustic technology. This is a side branch, as mindmachine etc. can cause the trance state, which can be effectively work on yourself.
I will spread slowly the article on the website with the most effective techniques for self hypnosis.
The rest all depends on Your Goals...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri Jun 22, 2007 15:57, edited 1 time in total.

Александр_

Post by Александр_ » Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:47

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:"the Only thing to be afraid of in life is your own" :P
Snoring - guide vocals or yoga, for example, the pose of the lion, as it is known, helps with this problem (and colds too).
Andrew, thank you.

Yes..it seems the body subconsciously gives solutions..
the second day my wife surprised (when we go in the car to and from work) - "surprisingly, you began to sing almost all the songs sounding on the radio"... :)

About yoga - understand.. I'll look for a pose of a lion.
Do not pretend to accuracy in terms of yoga, but I do so (helps a lot with the flu): get on all fours, and weighed a maximum loosing belly; lifting your head and looking forward, to stick to failure and down tongue and stared struggling eyes (about five seconds). Repeat (protruding and watersewage :D ) five times.
Andrew, do you get the lion's cow.
Except for slipping language, you describe the pose of the cow. . This position for getting rid of bad thoughts.

Lion pose - kneel and sit with the buttocks on the heels. hands on kneecaps, spread his fingers like claws. open your mouth, exhale to strengthen the language, to try to touch the chin. try to hold your breath. (very treat).
then inhale - remove the language, and then again exhale , the tongue out and hold my breath.
If you are performing exercises a bit to tilt the head forward, the effect is more.
The point is that tense throat muscles, improves blood circulation, plus carbon dioxide in the blood enhances the therapeutic effect.
I do 5-7 approaches in the course of the day. at one time 5-7 times.
no problem.

Димон

Post by Димон » Fri Jun 22, 2007 14:37

Hi Andrew ! And your drives have to buy lidmasinu or they can be stand-alone player ? And what about goals ? At least to start to learn how to quickly dive into the dream state , I think ? Or to start date a reference to the site for beginners on self hypnosis ?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jun 22, 2007 14:38

Dimon,carefully read the forum.It's all there!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 22, 2007 15:45

Александр12345 wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Евгений Кош wrote: Andrew, thank you.

Yes..it seems the body subconsciously gives solutions..
the second day my wife surprised (when we go in the car to and from work) - "surprisingly, you began to sing almost all the songs sounding on the radio"... :)

About yoga - understand.. I'll look for a pose of a lion.
Do not pretend to accuracy in terms of yoga, but I do so (helps a lot with the flu): get on all fours, and weighed a maximum loosing belly; lifting your head and looking forward, to stick to failure and down tongue and stared struggling eyes (about five seconds). Repeat (protruding and watersewage :D ) five times.
Andrew, do you get the lion's cow.
Except for slipping language, you describe the pose of the cow. . This position for getting rid of bad thoughts.

Lion pose - kneel and sit with the buttocks on the heels. hands on kneecaps, spread his fingers like claws. open your mouth, exhale to strengthen the language, to try to touch the chin. try to hold your breath. (very treat).
then inhale - remove the language, and then again exhale , the tongue out and hold my breath.
If you are performing exercises a bit to tilt the head forward, the effect is more.
The point is that tense throat muscles, improves blood circulation, plus carbon dioxide in the blood enhances the therapeutic effect.
I do 5-7 approaches in the course of the day. at one time 5-7 times.
no problem.
Well, thank you!
That is something I want after these exercises, and even someone to butt... :P Again, all of the disease, IMHO, from bad thoughts... :wink:
The next time you need a new try...
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Fri Jun 22, 2007 16:04, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jun 22, 2007 15:51

Димон wrote:Hello Andrey ! And your drives have to buy lidmasinu or they can be stand-alone player ? And what about goals ? At least to start to learn how to quickly dive into the dream state , I think ? Or to start date a reference to the site for beginners on self hypnosis ?
Hello Dimon! For my discs mindmachine not needed. About references - search the Internet (maybe that new has appeared). If you do not find, stay tuned :P - this topic is slowly going to roll out...

Сударыня

Post by Сударыня » Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:11

Андрей Патрушев wrote:I'll spread slowly article on the website with the most effective techniques for self hypnosis.
Andrei Patrushev and do, please, annos on the forum - to be able to read :)

Димон

Post by Димон » Sun Jun 24, 2007 17:58

How about the new guy , so I like the old kettle at least ! Thumbing through the pages of the forum seems to be caught in research Institut . Is it all so difficult - I beta and gamma waves , which is the REM phase ! Really simple kettle no chance just to enter a phase of deep sleep ? With my work it is necessary quickly and deeply to sleep to begin with , like Napoleon for 15-20 min . Do not think that I have a complex "Napoleon" . Which of your CDs would you recommend to start and how it will look with delivery to Ukraine ? Dimasik thanks for the advice !!!!!!! :lol:

Влад

Post by Влад » Sun Jun 24, 2007 19:38

Do you have a simple kettle no chance just to enter a phase of deep sleep ?
:twisted:
Awareness in deep sleep without dreams(MDH, slow eye movement) is aerobatics. I had hundreds of cases of lucidity in the REM, but in a deep sleep ever. :)
That's the Delta activity is under control you need to take.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 24, 2007 20:14

Димон wrote:How about the new guy , so I like the old kettle at least ! Thumbing through the pages of the forum seems to be caught in research Institut . Is it all so difficult - I beta and gamma waves , which is the REM phase ! Really simple kettle no chance just to enter a phase of deep sleep ? With my work it is necessary quickly and deeply to sleep to begin with , like Napoleon for 15-20 min . Do not think that I have a complex "Napoleon" . Which of your CDs would you recommend to start and how it will look with delivery to Ukraine ? Dimasik thanks for the advice !!!!!!! :lol:
Dimon, about deep sleep is just Your body can itself. Delta waves by any external sources other than electric current, to cause as of yet. But, if the person is regularly engaged in the alpha-relaxation, he and the Delta-normal sleep and need for sleep is reduced by 1-3 hours (depending on organism). All my disks except series Theta meditation and Endorphins are aimed at training alpha rhythms. Track the solar Wind (the last disk of the Star wanderer) helps to deeply relax for 15 minutes.
Delivery - make a request in the "Contacts" section on the website and get an exhaustive answer.

Влад

Post by Влад » Mon Jun 25, 2007 0:32

Interestingly, in some schools of yoga these States have long known: wakefulness (jagrat), dream sleep (svapna), deep sleep in which there is no division into subject-object (sushupti) is relevant to the practice of maintaining a continuous awareness in these States. By the way, we are constantly distracted and busy thoughts, even in the waking state, what can we say about others, especially about sushupti, where actually is missing and he practices. :D Anyway the practice of reaching a state of sushupti use the visualization of certain symbols in heart or throat center when falling asleep. This is done at the highest levels Nidra-yoga in the practice of Yoga of sleep(or the practice of the Clear Light) the Tibetan Buddhists. I do not know the Delta there or not, but awareness is maintained continuously regardless of phase of sleep.
So expect after after the development of the alpha tightly to have sessions associated with visualization.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:01

Димон wrote:How about the new guy , so I like the old kettle at least ! Thumbing through the pages of the forum seems to be caught in research Institut . Is it all so difficult - I beta and gamma waves , which is the REM phase ! Really simple kettle no chance just to enter a phase of deep sleep ? With my work it is necessary quickly and deeply to sleep to begin with , like Napoleon for 15-20 min . Do not think that I have a complex "Napoleon" . Which of your CDs would you recommend to start and how it will look with delivery to Ukraine ? Dimasik thanks for the advice !!!!!!! :lol:
Zavsegda pazhalusta!!! :wink: :lol: Don't get me wrong Dimon...I just ugh... :roll: :oops:

Влад

Post by Влад » Wed Jun 27, 2007 0:02

Евгений Кош wrote:Very interesting.. as the body is sleeping, snoring itself.. and I realize that, I feel, reflect :)
Just wondered recently a similar effect, like himself, practicing with a Guide, and have experienced the same. Actually I lie, waiting for hypnagogic images to enter the dream and feel as body so cheerfully snoring. Conductor killed in the same thing. :D :shock:
Andrew does not have plans to create something similar but more sharpened for the OS and the WTO, Ala Monroe? I think will be in demand. :)

Юрчек

Post by Юрчек » Tue Jul 24, 2007 17:06

I read the whole topic. I agree that the Explorer thing is killer. listen to 9 times. Notice the changes. about goal setting. The first time had a goal to understand their purpose =) there was some sense of purpose, more collected less distracted and stupid. Now try to find a neutral formulation aimed at improving the quality of life. (in both bent! =) ) Invented the "My problems are solved. My health is better" are There any hiccups in the word solved? won't be resolved for years, someone something like that wrote on the forum about the purchase of an apartment.

Евгений Кош

Post by Евгений Кош » Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:55

I was wondering if the "Explorer" and "Healing" session imposed which are in mindmachine.. the ...
Andrew, and have the opportunity to get your "Explorer" and "Healing" without audiostrobe? I want to hear pure sound, without the "rustling" of audiostrobe.. and then especially on "Explorer" the main sound is interference from audiostrobe..

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:57

Andrew is on vacation until August 11.So sudarushki answers the inevitable.

Юрчек

Post by Юрчек » Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:03

Oh. Waiting, sir. :D By the way recently had a dream while listening to the conductor.I dream I walk around the apartment doing something, it is clearly in my ears I can hear the voice of Andrew. I wonder, removed the headphones from his ears(while you sleep) but the voice does not stop after a few seconds, Wake up, continue to listen to the consciousness. I still have 13 once again the conductor did not hear it, consciousness is somewhere fails, as if flickers, that is not. Every time any phrases you hear for the first time =)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jul 27, 2007 12:02

Jurcek
You are not alone in their experiences...I Have the same thing repeated in almost every subsequent year of listening "Provodnik".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 13, 2007 23:42

Юрчек wrote:Read the whole topic. I agree that the Explorer thing is killer. listen to 9 times. Notice the changes. about goal setting. The first time had a goal to understand their purpose =) there was some sense of purpose, more collected less distracted and stupid. Now try to find a neutral formulation aimed at improving the quality of life. (in both bent! =) ) Invented the "My problems are solved. My health is better" are There any hiccups in the word solved? won't be resolved for years, someone something like that wrote on the forum about the purchase of an apartment.
Yes, the wording is not the best. And, preferably, is more specific.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 13, 2007 23:44

Евгений Кош wrote:I was wondering if the "Explorer" and "Healing" session imposed which are in mindmachine.. the ...
Andrew, and have the opportunity to get your "Explorer" and "Healing" without audiostrobe? I want to hear pure sound, without the "rustling" of audiostrobe.. and then especially on "Explorer" the main sound is interference from audiostrobe..
I'll be posting a Guide soon on the website.
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Aug 14, 2007 14:11, edited 1 time in total.

Оранжевое Сон-Це

Post by Оранжевое Сон-Це » Tue Aug 14, 2007 14:06

Good day to all!

Andrew, I have here a question arose about setting short-term goals: whether, for example, the goal associated with obtaining work (no finding, namely obtaining the specific place has already been found), to specify to the companies/positions? For example, use this wording: "I enjoy high-paying job in such a company"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 14, 2007 14:15

Оранжевое Сон-Це wrote:Good day all!

Andrew, I have here a question arose about setting short-term goals: whether, for example, the goal associated with obtaining work (no finding, namely obtaining the specific place has already been found), to specify to the companies/positions? For example, use this wording: "I enjoy high-paying job in such a company"?
In fact, there is such opinion (and I agree with him) that it is impossible to tell God exactly how he needs to take care of You.
So I would say: "I enjoy the job that suited me in all respects". :)