"Buddy"

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
"Buddy"

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 16:21

Developed program to test your psychic abilities — http://druzok.mindmachine.ru.

рыжая

Re: "Friend"

Post by рыжая » Sun Dec 14, 2014 23:49

Nice program - I like it! Well, actually, I'm still on training mode for the third time this evening. The brain obviously goes into another mode, I have my own game is, there have 15 closed check boxes to open. After the second time went awesome, and then I, as always, common sense included, tormoznuli, in short beginning for the health - finished for the repose. But the third time, has been well, very interesting. Sit, are images, thoughts spinning all sorts, including that a friend arrives tomorrow I think. Just finished, I thought: Well what do we have now? (and there is in having to do with me event). In the same second (I swear!) calls Pelephone. Watch the room of my friend's mother. I "Hello" and nobody answered. In General, I have realized that the mother has nothing to call. Call back - the way it is. Well explain to me how all of the rooms of her notebook, her "cell decided" to call me!!! In short, Andrew, I'm sorry, clairvoyance this case is certainly not sideways. Well, I went out, I have. :oops: Side effect :oops: I like it!

рыжая

Post by рыжая » Mon Dec 15, 2014 0:01

Oh, and to explain logically this can not like it without the letters and numbers (maybe they are too "boring")

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:45

if possible - could you please clarify the use of features together with EEG..
and then I have narosky, but how to apply it here...the graphics later study don't see the point..

Иррина

Post by Иррина » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:50

All good time :)
Volodya, thanks for the newsletter! And the developers for the program, itself, is very interesting to test. Doing when free time will, good points currently on March 8 "hapnuli")) And on the tablet, the program will work?

Азм Есмь Я

Post by Азм Есмь Я » Wed Dec 17, 2014 16:03

Hello! I have not been on this website and conferences. Thanks for the new, very useful and interesting program "Buddy" and said Patrushev. Will improve your level and "rise above themselves". I wish you all the implementation of their plans and health. With respect.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 17, 2014 20:37

dimych
Honestly, the program for this combination a little thought... :? The point is to see a picture and a map of the distribution of EEG frequencies during correct responses. It was assumed that it would be making a statement. But can this thing be avoided if instead of headphones to use speakers and an additional recorder. Then it will be easy to synchronize EEG and responses.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Dec 17, 2014 20:39

Иррина wrote:And your program will work?
With the appropriate browser.

In General, the program is fully works only in gullkrona. On other browsers is always some small shoals climbs. :?

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Mon May 18, 2015 1:31

Reviews need or a branch is necessary to nobody? Today waste a little bit, was surprised...

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon May 18, 2015 18:41

is of course necessary, and then silence for six months, my hands do not reach to do, but I'm not the first time then notice the undervaluation of different technologies

ИгорьЯ

Post by ИгорьЯ » Mon May 18, 2015 20:40

димыч wrote:of course necessary, and then silence for six months, my hands do not reach to do, but I'm not the first time then notice the undervaluation of different technologies
I do not know whether my review helpful, but still.
Impressions.
The palantir I have not, practitioners do not do, just started listening to "Explorer" Patrushev.
Worked only with numbers.
For the sake of interest launched, looked at the numbers and decided to try it.
The result of the next 3-4 numbers in a row guess, then 7-13 not guess at all. So it was three times.
Noticed that if you pause and relax, then something begins to happen.
Tried it a little differently - not to close my eyes and guess what is on the screen, and guess what number is on the screen, since there can be a pause to increase. Tried only once, the result is approximately the same.
In order to guess, just went through all the numbers before my eyes, and what the figure became more or something.
Sometimes it was two figures, one of them was correct.
Did not understand that I guess, or what is drawn on the screen, whether what you hear in the headphones.
Actually it's funny.Struck by the fact that you guess in a row and exactly know what you will hear this figure.

What's not to like
1. Distracting the phrase "attention". If there was a thread a PIP or melodic tinkles, I think it would be comfortable. And then just relax - you - tense and half the time trying to get back to its previous state.
2. Not sure what the white figure on a black background conveniently. I don't know why.