The impact of technology on the subconscious

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
The impact of technology on the subconscious

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 18:17

Article of Andrey Patrushev.

The impact of technology on the subconscious, bypassing the critical thinking (25-th frame subliminal programming, etc.) have long been circulated on the Internet.

Not spared these technologies and the market. For example, Alexander Sviyash, there are a series of discs "the Easy way to positive changes. Audionastroi for internal improvement." Here's a quote from the site: "the Uniqueness of the offered products is that it produces the desired changes directly affecting your brain, bypassing the protective filter of consciousness, such as evaluation, comparison, criticism, doubt, etc." (http://www.mindmachine.ru/sviyash.htm).

The essence of this audio technology is that a message for the subconscious, often expressed in the form of affirmations (positive affirmations in the first person) is written on a very quiet volume and masked by music or noise (waterfall, waves, wind noise, birds singing, etc.) — hence the name: "subliminal (below the threshold of conscious perception) communication" — "subliminal communication".

It operates as follows: after repeated listening, the subconscious gradually starts to produce and analyze this masked signal and to respond to him as your "inner voice".

Like everything else, about subliminal communications online you can find completely opposite opinions.

For example, Richard Bandler (Creator of NLP and master all sorts of practical jokes) writes that once they with a friend (the owner of the clinic of neurosis) made a subliminal recording with a single phrase: "Every thing in this life annoys you more and more", put them on the sound of the surf and distributed to the regular customers of the clinic, leaving the rest, claiming that they recorded a series of selected affirmations, calming nerves. On arrival clients back all of them a voice, claimed it was the most restful vacation of their lives.

On the other hand, known in the West, an expert on subliminal communication Eldon Taylor (http://www.eldontaylor.com) proved the effectiveness of their program using the test double-blind (although this procedure is applicable only for medicines). He did, in the course of the experiment, reduced recidivism among released inmates from one of the prisons of the United States.

That is, we again are faced with the ancient truth that we told grandfather Krylov: "the Trouble if pies begin furnaces the shoemaker, and to stitch boots the pastry...".

In our country, similar technology was engaged by the doctor, the doctor of medical Sciences, Professor Igor Smirnov. Only recording technology "therapeutic plot" it was significantly different from the usual subliminal. With the help of Fourier-transformed the recorded voice into a special form, then the voice adds a certain high-frequency constant and was performed by the inverse transform. As a result, the vote was postponed in the high frequency region (approximately 15 kHz).

The volume of the transformed voice is normal for the perception (although the voice as well as subliminale is not recognized by consciousness) and, as studies have shown that the efficiency of this technology is much higher than the normal subliminal. Although Smirnov then, to implement this technology, it was necessary to order the production of special equipment on one of the secret at that time enterprises, it is now easy (for a professional) to implement the same Adobe autdition 3 (in older versions not), just with the push of two buttons.

Whether technology I. V.Smirnov somehow "leaked" to the West, whether they are smart enough, but now the commercial broadcast different content, under the General title Supraliminal (about threshold) are widely represented on foreign sites.

In Russia, these technologies are implemented in the programs of agriculture (SOMVI) (http://www.mindmachine.ru/somvi/), and I. V. Smirnova continues his widow — Elena G. Rusalkina.

LITERATURE:
1. L. A. bliznichenko Input and consolidation of information in human memory during natural sleep. Naukova Dumka, 1966
2. Vostrikov, A. A., Litvinov V. G., Pietrusinski V. V. Effect of gupermnesia due to informational stimulation in ossp: proc. Republican seminar "Actual problems of use of suggestology and suggestive of pedagogy in University practice". Odessa, 1980.
3. Diament E., Kiselev S. V., Litvinov V. G., Pietrusinski V. V., Pronin V. M. Experience of intensification multi-disciplinary training on the basis of suggestedseating method // Problems of intensification of the forms and methods of teaching foreign languages. Yaroslavl, 1981.
4. Kaloshina I. P., Kuzmina G,N. New functions of computers in pedagogy // Modern methods and means of teaching. M., 1981.
5. Kiselev S. V. study of the possibilities of intensification of activities suggestive memory techniques // Psychological-pedagogical study of the personality of the student / MOPI im. N. To. Krupskaya. M., 1977.
6. Kiselev S. V. Subliminal suggestion as a factor in the intensification of mnemonic activity // Unconscious. Nature. Function. Research methods. Tbilisi, 1978. Vol.3.
7. Kiselev S. V. Suggestive methods of intensification of MNEMIC activity]. dis. for a candidate. of psychological Sciences. M., 1979.
8. Choker 3. The question of intensification of teaching with impact on the subconscious mechanisms of the brain // Problems of suggestology. Sofia, 1973.
9. Kostandov E. A. About studying subconscious reactions, Vestn. USSR ACADEMY OF SCIENCES 1970. No. 1.
10. Litvinov V. G. Some questions of automation heterosuggestion state management: proc. reports of the Republican scientific-methodical conference of teachers and graduate students of universities of culture and art. Odessa, 1978.
11. G. K. Lozanov Suggestology. Sofia, 1971.
12. Pietrusinski V. Automated system of intensive training. M.: higher school, 1987. 192 from: Il.
13. Pietrusinski V. V. information subsensory stimulation during intense training // Unconscious components of mental activity during learning. Perm, 1983.
14. Pietrusinski V. V. Basic principles suggestedseating approach to the intensification of teaching theoretical disciplines in ways of intensification and automation of training and advanced training. Kazan, 1983.
15. Pietrusinski Suggestibility V. V. integral method of accelerated learning //Methods of intensive foreign languages teaching / megpie of them. Maurice Thorez. M., 1977. vol. 3.
16. Platonov, K. the Word as a physiological and therapeutic factor. M., 1957.
17. Problems of management intellectual work. Psihodelicheskoy programming /ed. by V. V. Chavchanidze. Tbilisi, 1974.
18. Raider E. G. S. S. Liebig Memorization of linguistic material in terms of muscle relaxation and autogenic training // Problems. psychology. 1967. No. 1.
19. Sirovsky E. M. Intensification of the learning process at a higher scale using the complex-hypnotic method: abstract. dis. Cand. L., 1970.
20. Talyzina N. F. Managing the process of learning. M., 1975.
21. Talyzina N. F., Gabay T. V. Ways and means of automation of the educational process. M., 1977.
22. Uznadze D. N. Experimental foundations of psychology installation. Tbilisi, 1961.
23. Khachapuridze B. N. Activity experimentally formed susceptivity influences the subconscious sphere and its application to study // 1st international Symposium on problems of suggestology. Sofia, 1971.<

Валерич

Re: the impact of Technology on the subconscious

Post by Валерич » Tue Jun 10, 2014 20:39

Владимир Никонов wrote:Richard Bandler (Creator of NLP and master all sorts of practical jokes) writes that once they are with each other
Bandler, according to his translated into Russian books, a little on the other specialized. Personally, I successfully have used it technology, but also worked with the family. Effect, you can say, deafening. Or at least above expectations. Quite a long time before campaigns in high cabinets or in places where you least expect or don't like, I practiced his exercises. You know, if it helps.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jun 12, 2014 19:01

Валерич wrote:Bandler, according to his books translated into Russian, a little on the other specialized.
About what and speech. :wink:
Валерич wrote:Personally, I not only have successfully applied it technology, but also worked with the family.
Similarly. :ay
Валерич wrote:Effect you can say, deafening. Or at least above expectations.
No doubt. az

Алега

Post by Алега » Thu Jun 12, 2014 21:00

And from sviâša there is an interesting program-a Matrix of success.What type of Rainbow,but it works in the background,which is VERY convenient(unless it works).

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:04

Quite recently (in may of this year), working with a group of friends on aspects of the awakening of certain abilities of a cocoon person, I decided to apply in addition to the usual mental practices, the method mentioned by Andrew in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=5325&view=unread#unread

(in fact, it is referred to in the article, as I understand it)
True, I somewhat modified it:
1) in addition to the pink noise used a special modulation of the noise (caused by itself, the noise without the imposition caused by reviews trying easy ISS)
2) to put the voice wrote to the man himself, for whom it was intended (the idea of self-trust inside more if it triggered some filters at least partially)
3) used version compressed and stretched in time in certain, quite strict proportions to each other ( as a result of the work went with 5 speed versions of the initial recording)
4) used a reverse channel in a state of "Backwards"
all of this was mounted clock "noisy" (in less time does not fit, for it stretched in time, important for the "retarded" time sectors of the subconscious, the initial version of the wording in average got 7 minutes of a penny the majority of participating).

I am very grateful to Andrew for the original tip(the material contained in the article and the link mentioned above) - the effects are very good, and I want to put on the note that the reverse channel is appropriate because the reverse were only on one channel (especially since it was conceived at present I have information on the specifics otdelnyh areas of the subconscious), was issued a recommendation to the listener to work changing the headphones at a time once right and once left to right and Vice versa.

Observed pronounced effects until physiological (influence on sleep, on some parameters of the organism, etc.)
Observed activation mechanisms described in the wording.
There was a strong difference between the correct and reverse the position of the earphones.

the overall efficiency of the modified method were very good, a simple version is not checked, all modifications came like a checkout, although maybe without them it would be fine.

In General, because of the article I take this opportunity to thank Andrew on behalf of all big thanks for the valuable information.<

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jun 13, 2014 5:06

I the details of the modification method later publish apparently... it's not a secret, just without explanation will not be interested and do not understand ( and will not cause acceptance so why and most importantly the result) and explanation of significant time, at the same time, it is obvious that the use of "head" will result.

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jun 13, 2014 15:05

If Andrei V. or K-13 will do for the MM website any "broadcast", i.e. the direction of signal 'behind the wall', i.e. the distance - please, if I can financially afford /if I understand correctly, the physical distance - a little or almost not interfere in the work of the etih pieces/ - I will be a regular user of such technologies to its authorship.. Much trust.
---
PS I, for the last time, are strongly interested in the influence of the reading of some short texts, which impact strongly on some aspects of my essence. Ie, if competently made, even just some 'papers' - they will still work. - can't share, they are not Russian.

Валерич

Post by Валерич » Fri Jun 13, 2014 16:07

bofara wrote: any "broadcast", i.e. the direction of signal 'behind the wall', i.e. the distance
With Radionics it is possible any personal broadcast to arrange. I'm now trying themselves well-read moods (as his own composition, and sytinskiy) through radionic to translate some things, for example the appetite and preferences in food, is a very quick expression get.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Fri Jun 13, 2014 21:24

WAN, throw in Bulgarian, will understand)))

Аиша

Post by Аиша » Sat Jun 14, 2014 19:25

Question to Andrey Patrushev:
"How often do your development supraliminal-entry "Connecting to Universal Higher Knowledge""? Mean intervals between classes and preferred time of day. Thank you for your answer!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jun 15, 2014 19:54

Aisha
Times a day. At least not later than two hours before bedtime (preferably four).

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Sun Jun 15, 2014 23:43

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Aisha
Times a day. At least not later than two hours before bedtime (preferably four).
And to do the same. It is clear from General considerations that the more you listen, the better. You need to constantly drip on the brain itself. :) But the question arises from private :wink: of opinions that may still need to give some kind of respite that most "eating" resources in the body a "piece" of meat. Well, after those 3 weeks, and with Your drives. And then?..

Next. Vladimir Nikonov, who gave the advertisement of the audio in your ezine, promised that its properties can be read "encrypted" text. Although it is, as it turned out, there is no trace. And where still it is possible to get acquainted with him?

From the same distribution, we find that the information in the subconscious we heard all the same "vocoder," or voice of the robot, :( is a speech synthesizer that "guide" that tells and educates voice. And that raises the same question about the annoyance. :) Why not a nice normal voice and even processed some - and any - program, which makes it even nicer. :wink:

Another pretty General question about all the same annoyance. Although it is not very on the subject, but only in passing. I don't like some of the verbal passages of a Conductor (well, for example, about the brain, the mind (the conscious part) and the subconscious mind), so I think to write his own, based on "Music for hypnosis". So hearing mode 2/2 weeks can be diluted with other text option, on the basis of the same "Music for Hypnosis" or they'll have to punctuate the "sipalay" "Hypnotic trance". Addictive due to the music and/or text too.

And the last question. Won in the next topic "Voice of God", the link on which threw Michael, Lily talked about the votes, "staggering" consciousness in the subway. So for these public areas whether the actual use of the pronouns "we" and not "you" or "I". Well, all I can say is, you can not just about this train of thought, and then there are some authors in books like "I" to promote, as some (and to think deliberately and responsibly) say from the pronouns "we"? If You wait a couple of my posts in those two topics, you'll see that I'm not just asking this question.<

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 0:26

Анатолий Т. wrote:the Following. Vladimir Nikonov, who gave the advertisement of the audio in your ezine, promised that its properties can be read "encrypted" text. Although it is, as it turned out, there is no trace. And where still it is possible to get acquainted with him?
It is there. You need to look the properties of the mp3 file.

Make text:
Thank God that I have access to Universal Higher Knowledge. / Thank God that I have access to Universal Higher Knowledge. / Thank God that I have access to Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I deserve to interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I am worthy to work with Universal Higher Knowledge. / I am worthy to work with Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I can afford to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. I can afford to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. I can afford to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I got rid of the obstacles to successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. I got rid of the obstacles to successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. I got rid of the obstacles to successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I changed the belief to successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I changed the belief to successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I changed the belief to successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I set up your body to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I set up your body to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I set up your body to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I have improved in their ability to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. I have improved in their ability to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. I have improved in their ability to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I at all levels learn from others to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I at all levels learn from others to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I at all levels learn from others to interact successfully with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I have safely and successfully interact with a Universal Higher Knowledge. I safely and successfully interact with a Universal Higher Knowledge. I safely and successfully interact with a Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I really appreciate to safely and successfully interact with a Universal Higher Knowledge. I really appreciate to safely and successfully interact with a Universal Higher Knowledge. I really appreciate to safely and successfully interact with a Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I'll always be safely and successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I'll always be safely and successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / I'll always be safely and successfully interact with the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I better understand the language of a Universal Higher Knowledge. / I better understand the language of a Universal Higher Knowledge. / I better understand the language of a Universal Higher Knowledge. / / I got better and better perceive and understand information derived from a Universal Higher Knowledge. / I got better and better perceive and understand information derived from a Universal Higher Knowledge. / I got better and better perceive and understand information derived from a Universal Higher Knowledge. / / My ability to interact successfully with the Universal Supreme Knowledge to become better and better in all respects. / My ability to interact successfully with the Universal Supreme Knowledge to become better and better in all respects. / My ability to interact successfully with the Universal Supreme Knowledge to become better and better in all respects. / / Better be my ability of finding useful information in a Universal Higher Knowledge. / All the better my ability of finding useful information in a Universal Higher Knowledge. / All the better my ability of finding useful information in a Universal Higher Knowledge. / / Better be my ability to sort by the importance of the information found in the Universal Higher Knowledge. / All the better my abilities to sort by the importance of the information found in the Universal Higher Knowledge. / All the better my abilities to sort by the importance of the information found in the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / Better be my ability to weed out unnecessary and useless information found in the Universal Higher Knowledge. / Better be my skills of weeding out unnecessary and useless information found in the Universal Higher Knowledge. / Better my skills become redundant and useless information of the information found in the Universal Higher Knowledge. / / Need information comes to me automatically. / Need information comes to me automatically. / Need information comes to me automatically. / / I feel so good true information. I feel very good true information. I feel very good true information. / / False information and deception make me unpleasant feelings. / False information and deception make me unpleasant feelings. / False information and deception make me unpleasant feelings. / / My intuition every day is getting better and better in all respects. / My intuition every day is getting better and better in all respects. / My intuition every day is getting better and better in all respects.<

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:59

Владимир Никонов wrote:It is there. You need to look the properties of the mp3 file.
Needs. In what is called "comments", but it's not in there. I'm not too lazy on the second and third time, right-click shellnut (for file property) and see everything that is there. Maybe my XP is not all shows, but it and the extension does not give ...

Well, for what posted text, and thank you, the question is, as they say, exhausted.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:48

Anatoly T.
In the properties you can't see it (or something in settings of Windows to change it). The text can be found in tags: "lyrics", in the same AIMPE.

Акела

Post by Акела » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:47

What kind of exercises "is activated special information"? For earlier thanks!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:54

Akela
See above.

Акела

Post by Акела » Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:22

When listening to audible "tweet", localized source in the left side of his head near the neck, sometimes in the cervical pozvanka. It happens that on and off for a few minutes and surprisingly, my "massage brain" is not cut down. There are still some experiences, but they will not describe. Yes, today, as it is easy to find the answer which was previously swirling in his head.

bofara

Post by bofara » Wed Jun 18, 2014 0:21

Really would advise forum users, in combination with the mask of Palantir /I have no mask/ use sujok, in particular injections with scarifier /or at least spot massaging/+magnets the projection of the eyes /or third eye/ at the left thumb. It turns out that when by means of a scarifier made 'holes' in the finger on the spot of projection of the third eye /I use a point for the third eye/, and then it vozdeistvuya through the magnet /and of course you can moksu, and only a finger; in fact anything and comfortable/ - it's like trepanation in a much milder form.
In combination with the track of supraliminal-entry "Connecting to Universal Higher Knowledge" - so, what can I say.... If something stronger than just listening and subsequent activation.
PS about the 'terrible' word trepanation is a partial quote from Wikipedia:
Ritual trepanation

Craniotomy was not always used with curative intent.

In Tibet it has long been noticed that the gift people often gain after brain injury. And set a goal to open the third eye artificially. Selected by special principles of the monk doing the surgery, often associated with a fatal outcome. In the middle of the forehead hole is drilled for a few days close it with a wooden wedge with healing ointments and overgrown.

Vsevolod Ovchinnikov[1]
I, personally, for this small 'holes' put for a while Svetlitsa Super.<

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Fri Jun 20, 2014 21:48

bofara wrote:In combination with the track of supraliminal-entry "Connecting to Universal Higher Knowledge" - so, what can I say.... If something stronger than just listening and subsequent activation.
Are You sure that the record is aimed at opening the third eye? There is another chakra called "Tysyacheletiy Lotus". Is this not better called "plays" with the title "Connecting to General Knowledge"? By the way, what place on the big toe corresponds to this chakra?

Although, I must understand the "third" eye there is no obstacle ... :wink:

bofara

Post by bofara » Fri Jun 20, 2014 21:54

Анатолий Т. wrote:are You sure that the record is aimed at opening the third eye?
Above the topic indicated exactly what "sent" record. :?
---
Анатолий Т. wrote:by the Way, what place on the big toe corresponds to this chakra?
Search help..

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Fri Jun 20, 2014 22:06

Владимир Никонов wrote:In Russia, these technologies are implemented in the programs of agriculture (SOMVI) (http://www.mindmachine.ru/somvi/),
Strange thing. Drives the overall direction (Relaxation, Mood, Confidence, Health) together are the "problem" discs. However, the producers clearly think more about money than about people. :? After all, as I imagine that if there is a ready working "mask" for creating these disks, the more work that will need to invest in these most drives are approximately equal. Let alone forgive, but the fact remains. Very funny here is the cost of the discs Narkonet on a couple of "Alkonet".
Last edited by Анатолий Т. on Sat Jun 21, 2014 0:10, edited 1 time in total.

Анатолий Т.

Post by Анатолий Т. » Fri Jun 20, 2014 23:51

bofara wrote:
Анатолий Т. wrote:are You sure that the record is aimed at opening the third eye?
Above the topic indicated exactly what "sent" record. :?
Huh?!! Where? In the text, which led Vladimir? But let me ask You something. And what is "intuitive insight" is different and like with the "revelation"? I think that when answering this question on the level of intelligence and experience, then it is really going to be "EXACTLY". Although what we are? Yes a few times (well, 21 times is already enough in my head) audition recording will indicate the direction of impact her. But there is a small problem - our commitment to a particular experience. :? Send for my "Wisdom"!!! :lol: You like my swagger? :wink:
---
bofara wrote:
Анатолий Т. wrote:by the Way, what place on the big toe corresponds to this chakra?
Search help..
I'm confused - and who then thanks me to make? :) But in General I'm not very interesting, so if there are talking about iridodiagnostika the "third" eye, that's when I have I was very impressed and interested. :lol:

bofara

Post by bofara » Sat Jun 21, 2014 14:21

Анатолий Т. wrote:In the text, which led Vladimir?
Yes.

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Mon Jun 23, 2014 15:55

Михаил_ wrote:I details the modification of the method later will publish apparently... it's not a secret, just without explanation will not be interested and do not understand ( and will not cause acceptance so why and most importantly the result) and explanation of significant time, at the same time, it is obvious that the use of "head" will result.
Very interesting! When can we expect publication?