Question - right left

крошкин
Question - right left

Post by крошкин » Mon Jan 13, 2014 16:58

The Lord does not know that any thread asking a question I hope that is correct. The question is, I recently learned that in early childhood I was left-handed parents I was "retrained" though sometimes now at some points are left. So when listening, for example, discs or sessions Patrushev MM do I need to swap the audio channels on the headset instead of those of the left-right instead of right to left ?

Лавренев

Re: Question - right left

Post by Лавренев » Mon Jan 13, 2014 17:37

крошкин wrote:gentlemen don't know that any thread asking a question I hope that is correct. The question is, I recently learned that in early childhood I was left-handed parents I was "retrained" though sometimes now at some points are left. So when listening, for example, discs or sessions Patrushev MM do I need to swap the audio channels on the headset instead of those of the left-right instead of right to left ?
No.
Everything in the head is on the left controlled by the left hemisphere. Right - right.
In the torso - on the contrary.
The left hemisphere of the brain - the right half of the body.

крошкин

Post by крошкин » Mon Jan 13, 2014 17:48

It's for the right or for all?

лехандро

Post by лехандро » Mon Jan 27, 2014 19:02

You start to learn the causes of left-handedness, the mechanisms and stuff... then questions will be less )
Good luck