Purpose:
— for deep meditation with open eyes in the dark;
— for rest and sleep in the presence of interfering external light sources;
— to improve vision;
— to work with psychoactive audio programs;
— for the development of alternative visions, clairvoyance, psychometry;
for autopsychological;
— for programming the desired reality.

Specially for the masks "the Palantir" made supraliminally audio program"Connecting to the Universal Higher Knowledge" (read - Morphogenetic fields, akasha Chronicles, etc.). The ultimate goal is the strengthening of intuition. No special restrictions, but at night is better not to listen, as supraliminal slightly increases anxiety. Of sensations while listening to perhaps some semblance of pressure on the head (is too loud for You). Everything else is very individual.
Good Luck Running!

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Mask for meditation and ESP "Palantir"

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 16:06

The mask is designed based on the ideas of Andrey Patrushev.

The initial experimental batch — 50 masks "the Palantir". There are only 46 of the masks (the rest of the developer and the authors of this website).

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/palantir/

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Mask for meditation and ESP "Palantir"

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 13:45

As a gift to the mask you will receive 2 CD's of Andrey Patrushev:

Image Image

СтАвР

Re: Mask for meditation and ESP "Palantir"

Post by СтАвР » Sat Oct 05, 2013 16:30

you can hear the feedback from applying the mask?
what was applied and what has resulted, what effect the result?

how many items Eureka and obviously is in it?
they are centrally located?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:51

СтАвР wrote:you can hear the feedback from applying the mask?
what was applied and what has resulted, what effect the result?
My wife started to see the aura. I have more ideas began to appear.

On the arrangement of elements is best answered Andrey Patrushev. At home I have a scheme-the prototype mask. Return 12 Oct home lay.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Oct 06, 2013 13:06

Stavr
Basically, all the feedback is concentrated in the description.
4 elements OBVIOUS in the corners of eyes and under the eyes, 1 element Eureka in the center of the forehead.
I'm in the early "saw" behind the mask of the surroundings, however, as through a thick veil. Then the vision went somewhere, :? and only now (after 8 months of regular exercise) gradually began to emerge again, but it is much worse than in the beginning. :?
My wife was able to quickly (1-2 times) to solve the psychological problem associated with the relationship with his son (with whom she suffered almost a year).

всен

Post by всен » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:00

1) the question about the frequency of the classes with a mask ... how often and for how long (in day, week, month) can it do? whether these classes are usually 2 cups of water ? are there any contraindications?
ie, should adhere to is contained in the subject "FAQ on disks - what, where, when, why and how..." ?

2) is the mask an individual device or may be used alternately by several people - family members or a group of different people? get lost from this are the properties (question, about the elements from Michael)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:58

всен wrote:1) the question about the frequency of the classes with a mask ... how often and for how long (in day, week, month) can it do? whether these classes are usually 2 cups of water ? are there any contraindications? ie, should adhere to is contained in the subject "FAQ on disks - what, where, when, why and how..." ?
I do 1 to 3 times a day for 10-15 minutes when resting from work on the computer. Can 1 time - 45 minutes, but to get away from it, probably for a long time have... :) At the very least. behind the wheel just will not sit.
Rule 2-cups versatile.
Contraindications standard of mental disorders.
всен wrote:2) is the mask an individual device or may be used alternately by several people - family members or a group of different people? get lost from this are the properties (question, about the elements from Michael)?
The mask can be used by all members of the family, properties are not lost.

Ашатан

Post by Ашатан » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:14

Good afternoon, I have for some reason, the use of the mask really stings the eyes. Why? Will this phenomenon?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:17

Ashatan
There producer "tried to" cover the reflecting surface of the temporary protective film. Here is the glue on this tape is slightly stinks of butyl acetate. I also had a day to aerate, before pinching stopped.

димыч

Post by димыч » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:53

From the description it can be concluded that the Palantir is Obviously headband+ Eureka+ an energy source. I have a bandage obviously already use. All it does for me - relieves tension in the eyes...of the effects of vision does not see. If I buy another Eureka - will almost Palantir, wearing these headbands together? And organom come up with something...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:55

dimych
In the General case, but for the vision still plays the role of reflecting surface and the ability to open eyes in the dark...

Юрий И

Mask "Palantir"

Post by Юрий И » Mon Oct 07, 2013 22:19

Purchased today..Tried it on..got into "forum"..But still this topic is something not found..So not decided where to "drive" on this very Subject..
So Palantir..the Mask is comfortable.About "full of darkness" - no does not work..even the monitor is still making its way into the eyes..So further investigation in a completely dark room( fortunately there is such a possibility) - that's if the middle of the bottom of the mask a bit to bend to the mask on the nose lightly seated, then a much tighter clamp..turns Well in the future maybe I will write../ maybe a topic somewhere in another place will take/..good luck!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:31

Yuri And
All noses are different :? I also had to PEEN the bottom, so that the light did not break.
Sewed two pockets of tight knit. Where the blue arrows indicate where wool.
And then all I had under the nose to cut the notch. 8)

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Wed Oct 09, 2013 20:59

Today there(bottom) masks where a little "punch" light put a bit of cotton( from both sides of the nose), and okay.fast,convenient,complete darkness..During the second lesson in the mask of Palantir it's a solution to the problem, which emerged about 10 years ago..but it didn't bother her..And after 10 years, as clicking, "and he so was!!!"..Solution - just perfect ( contacted on the ICQ in one brow, who participated in the Project -2003, I briefly described to him, he got very excited and wrote that " you could not come up with!!!"..I unsubscribed that "little help"..That's what was decided by the team a couple of months to no avail....,- is the solution in 10 minutes..I Wonder what will be next..open at all - almost immediately posiadania mask - a half-two minutes, starts to go a deep blue color in the center, and then begin five minutes all sorts of geometric shapes "drawn"..While such observations..

аквамен

Post by аквамен » Wed Oct 09, 2013 21:17

Юрий И wrote:today there(bottom) masks where a little "punch" light put a bit of cotton( from both sides of the nose), and okay.fast,convenient,complete darkness..During the second lesson in the mask of Palantir it's a solution to the problem, which emerged about 10 years ago..but it didn't bother her..And after 10 years, as clicking, "and he so was!!!"..Solution - just perfect ( contacted on the ICQ in one brow, who participated in the Project -2003, I briefly described to him, he got very excited and wrote that " you could not come up with!!!"..I unsubscribed that "little help"..That's what was decided by the team a couple of months to no avail....,- is the solution in 10 minutes..I Wonder what will be next..open at all - almost immediately posiadania mask - a half-two minutes, starts to go a deep blue color in the center, and then begin five minutes all sorts of geometric shapes "drawn"..While such observations..
And what kind of session did you have? Disks?

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Wed Oct 09, 2013 21:24

The first "session" - the CONDUCTOR ((Wore MASCO PALANTIR and included through headphones drives Patrushev( who gave "the gift" ) ..the Second "Healing" / Patrushev/. The only thing that I want to add that about a week before the acquisition of the Palantir "mastered" "Lusid DREAMS" at night...
I want to add that 10-15 minutes is a while for me high, when there is still control what visual images is done..YEAH ... and as you begin to draw geometric figures - the first sensation that the eyes are several times more then it increases as it goes..

Люся

Post by Люся » Fri Oct 18, 2013 15:10

It's not too late to buy a Mask for 5700 rubles.? And how to pay? In Price it is not.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Fri Oct 18, 2013 17:33

Stayed a few reserved masks if they are not redeemed in the coming days,it will be possible to buy.
Write on mindmachine@bk.ru we'll let you know.

Гуга

Post by Гуга » Sat Oct 19, 2013 0:16

"The mask is designed based on the ideas of Andrey Patrushev."
Could you be more specific?
Thank you

намоР

Post by намоР » Mon Oct 21, 2013 13:05

experience: the First day when I came with a mask,dressed fell on the bed relaxed and spent 20 minutes no effects are felt. On the second day put the mask on ......and then it started..I began to see the room through the mask all the details. Tried to mentally walk around the apartment and realized that I see everything that happens in the apartment. Then for the experiment, called the wife and asked her to show me unclenched fingers. And then I called the number of fingers which showed me the wife is not making mistakes with wearing a mask. I will continue experiments.But the effect of the mask I already liked.

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Mon Oct 21, 2013 23:08

The apartment in the full details have not yet succeeded..but a clear sense of borders ( borders apartments )/ live in 12-etazhke/ - quite specifically and consistently. And relaxes very quickly after any nerve straining(society)..the Music is not always "lie" in the subject..sometimes I want to "watch" the mask without the music..

димыч

Post by димыч » Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:16

maybe even release a batch at the old price? :)

Галкина

Post by Галкина » Tue Oct 22, 2013 10:46

Юрий И wrote:, in full detail, it is not possible..but a clear sense of borders ( borders apartments )/ live in 12-etazhke/ - quite specifically and consistently. And relaxes very quickly after any nerve straining(society)..the Music is not always "lie" in the subject..sometimes I want to "watch" the mask without the music..
The music in the mask to hear I've only tried it a couple of times, I have no "lies" and wants to lie in silence. Any bright effects associated with the vision, I have not seen, but often there are glimpses of asnosyme (although there is apparently complex with the translation of some UI goes). Immediately after beginning to use the mask changed internal emotional state, calmness, without being involved in the process. However, more than 10 - 15 minutes in the mask can not stand, I start to cut down into sleep. One night spent sleeping mask, so this morning I could barely stand up.

Юрий И

Post by Юрий И » Tue Oct 22, 2013 16:47

10-15 minutes ,probably a special INTERVAL ... to work with the Palantir...( I have the same thing - the main action,- 10-15 min..) then "control lost over the course of the "work" of the mask..