Out the ganzfeld phenomenon

к-13
Re: out the ganzfeld phenomenon

Post by к-13 » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:26

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And, Yes, the question is removed... That is puny green men with large heads and compound eyes are prettier...

Райдер

Post by Райдер » Sun Feb 24, 2013 14:30

8)

Райдер

Post by Райдер » Sat Mar 23, 2013 17:28

By the way, if during the experience not to sit and stand, the muscles should not disable or experience fail?

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Mar 23, 2013 19:59

who wants to make MindFold (an absolutely black patch) just need to cut out the BLACK foam rubber points, not really points but a mask with holes for eyes and the front surface of the optionally, you can seal anything material type from old floppy disks...

XUPOH

Post by XUPOH » Sat Mar 23, 2013 22:03

к-13 wrote:for Nothing, agent Scully better than aliens)))
"Let's argue on taste of oysters with those who ate them."
M. Zhvanetsky

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 14:31

к-13 wrote:the Mind-machines lucky for them, the ganzfeld effect is the tool for the job - enough to accommodate half ball under the glasses, and you can use them with open eyes to receive a whole bunch of States - a much faster and more efficient than other ways. On the Navigator, perhaps better than should be
Detail as possible about the MM, particularly for a Navigator? In particular, the reproduction of the ganzfeld effect. What color scheme, sound, what mode, etc. nuances.

Райдер

Post by Райдер » Sun Mar 24, 2013 21:12

I would like to learn about the inner work on yourself during the observation of the effect, go into trance after all :) (including about the possibility of working with a conductor on its effectiveness in this case).

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sun Mar 24, 2013 21:54

K-13
1Андрей1 wrote:K-13 wrote(a):
The Mind-machines lucky for them, the ganzfeld effect is the tool for the job - enough to accommodate half ball under the glasses, and you can use them with open eyes to receive a whole bunch of States - a much faster and more efficient than other ways. On the Navigator, perhaps better than should be

Detail as possible about the MM, particularly for a Navigator? In particular, the reproduction of the ganzfeld effect. What color scheme, sound, what mode, etc. nuances.
yeah, I also wonder how Ansfelden to work through the Navigator...

in the classic version I understand you can also unsubscribe from fluorescent lights and replace it with ultra-bright diodes, they do not bask, face sweat will not

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 22:29

Райдер wrote:I would like to learn about the inner work on yourself during the observation of the effect, go into trance after all :) (including about the possibility of working with a conductor on its effectiveness in this case).
To start pure introspection - interpretation of images, associations, logical connections...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 22:32

1Андрей1 wrote:detail As possible about the MM, particularly for a Navigator? In particular, the reproduction of the ganzfeld effect. What color scheme, sound, what mode, etc. nuances.
To experiment, experiment and again experiment))) I Advise you to start with red color and alpha up to the boundary with the theta.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 22:33

ЗОМБИ wrote:K-13yeah, I also wonder how Ansfelden to work through the Navigator...
For Pathfinder specifically, do not bother, while others are well suited several layers of tracing paper, taped at regular intervals on the entire inner surface points - light is much less, but it is distributed on almost the entire surface of the fuzzy spots and that is enough for bright images.
in the classical way I understand it is also possible to withdraw from the fluorescent lights and replace it with ultra-bright diodes, they do not bask, face sweat will not
Incandescent bulbs in the chandelier on the ceiling are quite suitable.

Райдер

Post by Райдер » Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:13

OK, I followed Freud (the interpretation of dreams) :)

1Андрей1

Post by 1Андрей1 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 20:12

к-13 wrote:
1Андрей1 wrote:detail As possible about the MM, particularly for a Navigator? In particular, the reproduction of the ganzfeld effect. What color scheme, sound, what mode, etc. nuances.
To experiment, experiment and again experiment))) I Advise you to start with red color and alpha up to the boundary with the theta.
No, it is better to try the old fashioned way with balls. By the way, there are led flashlights from 200 lumens. Taken in a Chinese shop so 270 lumens , blind let God (scary to think about 1000). they are not expensive.

ZOMBIE seen on Amazon MindFold at 12-15.e. worth taking? Just me in the dark pass out quietly in sleep. Write in detail how and what to do with this thing.

Райдер

Post by Райдер » Sat Apr 13, 2013 16:47

This phenomenon can be used as training for entry into the state of "body asleep, mind awake" or it's not quite the processes in the brain will work? I have quite a long train and autotreninga and all the way, max only sleep for 30-60 minutes work.

ЗОМБИ

Post by ЗОМБИ » Sat Apr 13, 2013 18:09

1Андрей1 wrote:ZOMBIE seen on Amazon MindFold at 12-15.e. worth taking? Just me in the dark pass out quietly in sleep. Write in detail how and what to do with this thing.
do foreign authors of any inventions (floattank, mindfold) usually guzzle LSD-25 and only then enlightened with their units :)

I have not tried it... nor LSD, nor mind a fold... only parts for Assembly mindfold lying around for several years already
Райдер wrote:, This phenomenon can be used as a training
I understand that Yes, is similar to training with MM reflex to develop...

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 19:54

Райдер wrote:, This phenomenon can be used as training for entry into the state of "body asleep, mind awake" or it's not quite the processes in the brain will work?
In principle, Yes. Status similar, and if loosening, can be easily obtained from the first second. But better still techno Monroe to use - it's still his patrimony...
I have quite a long train and autotreninga and all the way, max only sleep for 30-60 minutes work.
In principle, we need only to ramp up state (lower frequency) and to maintain wakefulness. Session with SMR (sensory-metronymic rhythms - 13-15 Hz) this is also the purpose - I understand that some frequencies are stimulated, but in the end occur 2 times below 7 Hertz (the border of alpha and theta) is the frequency which is often out-of-body experiences occur, if you believe the reviews, although there is also not so simple.

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 20:05

ЗОМБИ wrote:
1Андрей1 wrote:ZOMBIE seen on Amazon MindFold at 12-15.e. worth taking? Just me in the dark pass out quietly in sleep. Write in detail how and what to do with this thing.
do foreign authors of any inventions (floattank, mindfold) usually guzzle LSD-25 and only then enlightened with their units :)

I have not tried it... nor LSD, nor mind a fold... only parts for Assembly mindfold lying around for several years already
I'm about 3 years ago a little easier at Bronnikov on the website took only my and nose closed until his upper lip is also absolutely not transparent, only the purpose of her somewhat different (looking at my hands through it, for example, or to walk at home) - a very interesting thing. And so, I can use regular goggles (they are very comfortable and they fit snugly to the face usually still every trip to the mountains forget them at home and have to buy new ones) and from the inside in several layers of food foil is pasted.

Райдер

Post by Райдер » Sat Apr 13, 2013 22:43

I've already no less than Robert Monroe trust :)

к-13

Post by к-13 » Sat Apr 13, 2013 23:24

How can you trust someone with that avatar? :lol:
Look closely in a profound expression of this Fox Icarus - that's exactly the attitude I have to life - just caught up with this bird, I often don't even know why she gave me and why I was sweating so much, chasing her, is disgusted, and let go of pity, and there's only that much more beautiful flying. The process for me much more interesting result...

It is not necessary to put on me the importance, I'm not worth it - let's together chase after any bird, and then think about what we want to do with it)))

Райдер

Post by Райдер » Sun Apr 14, 2013 0:15

Can cook a bird? az

ААААА

Post by ААААА » Sun Apr 14, 2013 2:51

just caught up with this bird, I often don't even know why she gave me and why I was sweating so much, chasing her, is disgusted, and let go of pity, and there's only that much more beautiful flying.

So I'm not the only one chased after them .....)))))