Disk Explorer

Арнелла
Re: Disk Explorer

Post by Арнелла » Mon Mar 12, 2018 19:36

Benladen how's it going? long time no report back)
time should have already mastered a couple of courses and have noticeable results!
Your example of striving for full-fledged life and self-revealing to those who, without therapists, trying to find a solution and a way out in extreme situations.
Many have similar problems (without them!), MB not so running.
You still all be in life, just don't stop working on him!
Regarding the setting of goals for such cases... I would recommend to begin to formulate a more achievable and visible in the time goal that would stimulate further interest in life! For example, going to the gym/pool, meetings with interesting people (that's MB friends, concerts, exhibitions, Church), helps to rethink life help and work with children in children's homes or with difficult kids... whatever brings you back to childhood/youth, where most of our psychobable...and realize this part of his life differently, forgiving the offenders, or seeing your child's naivete, immaturity, desires, unfulfilled dreams. It is necessary to make yourself something to really do for yourself or others! This nyuansik - force yourself!!! and practice to see the result of your spiritual soiskanie and effort - is a stumbling block to the progress of many! And, of course, if you have a job, the targets for further progress will draw on their :lol:
And practices, and drives A. Patrushev -- an excellent guide for those who samosovershenstvovaniya!
PS do not get carried away by several authors, or practices...it takes time(until you find her!) and usually achieve little

ольгак

Post by ольгак » Tue Mar 27, 2018 22:24

Hello,Andrey! When listening to a "guide" in the first few minutes fall asleep and then for about 30 minutes before the end Wake up and can't calm down!!!! All I twists-twirls,ie can't find the right pose,you want to side lie down,the leg to the side,something something.....the horror of some! Just wait until the end of the session!Take the headphones off after and everything goes to sleep. Before such was not! What is this phenomenon?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 27, 2018 23:16

olgac
Hello.
Body and mind are unified "cybernetic" system, so do not interfere with the body to participate and do as he wants.

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sat Mar 31, 2018 22:20

Arnella Good time of day. Thank you for Your interest. 2nd session I have never had, but I think it's time, only now I have the problem with the production installation before the audition. During past sessions I have direct show
установка
I have gained knowledge, sense, insight, and inner power (stem), so I act and achieve big successes in different spheres of life.
and now I just overpowers the doubt. After the session Explorer, I began to delve into the different knowledge, meditation etc., neyronastroi, 've just read and watched. Although the original installation, I put "and live an active, eventful, colorful life". And right now, so it turns out that all the people and events of life, as if they are invisible behind the glass are from me and I kind of observer, not participant. The conductor helped me to understand some things(thanks a lot for this A. Patrushev), but to join in the life/track "invisible glass" where everything is rushing somewhere, running, travel, raise families, do something has not yet happened, and maybe I think so because from the very there is no place in society. I wanted to ask Andrei Vadimovich. What do You think about DNA activation Kryon?here what the hell is this?

Maybe someone will advise the installation for the next session with a Guide or should I work out with the one that hatched during the previous session (see above under the spoiler) :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 31, 2018 23:33

ДенЛаден wrote:What do You think about DNA activation Kryon?then what the hell is this?
In my opinion, crap, but as they say, - "blessed are those who believe"....

Карен

Post by Карен » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:17

Andrew,good morning.Tell me that it is better to listen to if you want to forgive the person,but not as impossible and to get rid of guilt?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:18

Karen
Hello.
Explorer.:? Well, perhaps "Abundance"

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:31

ДенЛаден wrote:Can someone advise the installation for the next session with the Conductor
"Choose some part of me that most in the moment needs to change (yet is not effective, is limited in the election, gives me pain and suffering) and to help her change the best way for me".
Or this:
"I trust your profound wisdom to change what is outdated, does not function effectively and brings pain and suffering me and my family".

Карен

Post by Карен » Sun Apr 01, 2018 13:01

Thank you!

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sun Apr 01, 2018 16:53

Andrei Patrushev Thank you for your answer Andrew, I listen and read moods Sytina, and here is another thing at different frequencies here they will not interfere with a conductor?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 01, 2018 17:46

Well, well.... :)

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Sun Apr 01, 2018 23:17

Andrei Patrushev in smysle nuuuu)))))?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 01, 2018 23:36

Benladen
On the fence there too ..... written, sunet, and there is a nail. :wink:

ДмитрийДН

Post by ДмитрийДН » Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:28

Andrei Patrushev
Beautiful figure, happy 8) :D

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:52

:)

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Wed Apr 11, 2018 13:11

Good time of day .
Andrey Vadimovich, but "Select some part of me that most in the moment needs to change (this feature does not work effectively, are limited in the elections, gives me pain and suffering) and to help her change the best way for me". what is highlighted is in brackets it is also to speak or these words as if to imply, Yes, there is still a part of "not" used?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 11, 2018 13:33

Benladen
Yes, as you wish.
ДенЛаден wrote:Yes, there is still a part of "no" is used
And th?

Прекрасная Яблонька

Post by Прекрасная Яблонька » Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:22

Good day!
I have the disc Explorer, even two (apparently very needed), if I copy the recording to your smartphone, it will be effective? Just once I bought to listen to with the player and now it doesn't work(

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:38

Beautiful Apple tree
Hello.
Yes, please.

Прекрасная Яблонька

Post by Прекрасная Яблонька » Sun Apr 15, 2018 1:57

While listening to the Conductor suddenly there is a picture and then the voice pronounces exactly what it seemed) funny :ay Listened to the end, and when I got up, opened his eyes, and one eye "fell out" is not something that tear, and a hefty drop on the floor...hmm, during the session did not seem to have the desire to cry... Very unusual feeling) and dreamed of the kind of rubbish :?

Карен

Post by Карен » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:32

Andrew,good morning.I nachinayutsya with a girl over 30,she has no intimacy with men.It was the experience of a relationship without sex,where she had been deceived,have changed.Was experiences the betrayal of native people.We have the beginning of a relationship.She's prone to mood swings,in every word looking for the catch.I advised her to work with the "conductor".Andrew,I would like to hear your opinion.Will answer any question if needed.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:26

Anecdote:
A man complains to a friend:
Has left me wife. Anything you can recommend?
Friend:
- It is urgent to change the number and place of residence! - And then suddenly change your mind.

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:08

Andrei Patrushev well as negative words (this feature does not work effectively, are limited in the elections, gives me pain and suffering) but I do it with this setup. Andrey Vadimovich , what if anything to do with meditation without any installations?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:17

Лева

Post by Лева » Wed Jul 11, 2018 20:21

Andrew, please tell me, for the primary cleaning of the accumulated issues and practices of alpha rhythms is better to start with sessions on the Navigator or from Your disks recorded on the Navigator?