Disk Explorer

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:33

A couple of notes I made about "Explorer".

1. The effect of this disc is so potent that is evident even before listening for about 3-4 days. The first time the events had a clearly positive trend. Turned out to be negative in the life stream.

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:53

the Effect of this disc is so potent that is evident even before listening
Like this before?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:09

Никонов Владимир wrote:
the Effect of this disc is so potent that is evident even before listening
Like this before?
From anticipation!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:41

Dimas wrote: From anticipation!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:
Yeah - it's a good point - balooo Taco seen! :shock:

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:46

By the way, in the course of the play, appeared :?: :
How to count the days, if breaks between listening to the Guide was made more than 3 days (well does not work to enable :cry: )?
I mean the first 7 times I listened to "raspisanie", and then gone... a break of more than 3, a couple of times I listened - even a little break, and so on....

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Apr 24, 2007 14:01

Since my Explorer with a DVD drive, you are faced with this problem, which has already been described on the forum.
The disc was parallel with the third session of the L03 innerpulse. The third session is 51 minutes. "Explorer" - 70 minutes. And about 5 minutes before the end of the "conductor" of innerpulse disconnected, and disabling the flow of sound with CD player. For me it was very annoying. The real way of course to increase the duration of the third session. This is a note.
Andrew said that "Conductor" it is better to listen in the glasses with the blue color, but in parallel, the imposition of a third session of L03 innerpulse. And how about this?

"How to start?
From anticipation!!!
Yeah - it's a good point - balooo Taco seen! "

It's real - how does the process that I don't know, but 3-4 days before listening on the physical level of the event in relation to a person becoming either a bright sign "minus" or "plus"

Василий

The dreams during and after the Conductor

Post by Василий » Wed Apr 25, 2007 17:25

Andrew and I have a question long overdue. Once while listening to the Conductor I saw a very clear and vivid dream, feels almost reality. Although the contents surprised me - it can't be real, but the intensity was forced to think about.
Tonight, after the evening listening to the Conductor, he saw a vivid and clear dream, the content is rather unpleasant, I hope that I have not happened and will not happen.
What could it be? Pop some forgotten moments of life? Possible options for the future? Or, as in anectode about Freud - there are just dreams :) ?
Thanks in advance!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 25, 2007 17:54

And how much time (days,courses) You are doing with the Explorer,if not a secret?

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Apr 25, 2007 17:56

Doing regularly since December. At first every day, then several times a week. I had a break for 3 weeks. The last few days doing every night

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 25, 2007 17:57

And this is the first time such a dream he saw?

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Apr 25, 2007 18:19

For the first time during the class dream was probably a month or two ago. But at night, after class dreams might have been, but this is clear as it is today until it was.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 25, 2007 18:58

It's only the beginning I guess...And feel...In my life something is changing,has changed the worldview,world perception???

Василий

Post by Василий » Wed Apr 25, 2007 19:09

You know, about how life has changed, it is possible to write the treatise. Everything in the coupe - and a seminar on Lermontov Big Utrish, classes and with different drives. Hard to describe briefly - became a different person. Calmer, know what they want, has opened many new perspectives in life, manage their condition... Heaven and earth!

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Wed Apr 25, 2007 20:31

I think dream is not Freud and Jung :) . I understand that dreams are a way of communicating with us in our subconscious, a language not entirely familiar.

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Wed Apr 25, 2007 20:31

When listening to "Explorer", a player we get the following situation: when doing a normal volume on the player and acceptable brightness of points on Enerpulse, the flashing occurs only in the left eye to blink and right need to make the light brighter. Or louder sound on the player, but then flashing glasses merge into a simple glow. Question: not married to this disk? How to tune in this case, if I do not want a very bright light, and thus there is impact only on the left eye?

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Apr 26, 2007 9:46

ШДен wrote:How to count the days, if breaks between listening to the Guide was made more than 3 days (well does not work to enable :cry: )?
I mean the first 7 times I listened to "raspisanie", and then gone... a break of more than 3, a couple of times I listened - even a little break, and so on....
and another question that has been raised but the solution is not found:
tried to cross in digital mode for listening sessions Improv. Acted according to instructions
the SELECT Button to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus).
At the same time you can make a fun session i2 (and all others improve). To do this, you can not press the PLAY button after the previous settings, and the SELECT button to choose the submenu icS, where the DOWN button to select the value "15". If You decided to do it with "0" then goto oPL as described above.

I have Innerpulse buttons UP, DOWN to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY;click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)
By the way, every time you log on to oPL, the program proceeds to standard oFc. And the "press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)" sets the function of PPr in the category of favorite (with the inclusion of Innerpulse always starts with it)

Yes: press UP, DOWN, and SELECT not to choose the PPr, click on PLAY - so accurate.
It is possible to go in PPr and put there your favorite session and click twice PLAY. It is possible to exit from oPL, press PLAY once, then turn off and turn on the machine.
namely, the UP and DOWN buttons to choose the mode PPr, then was written the SELECT button to choose the mode of oPL (or something similar), but alas, the SELECT button like when you turn on the machine, flips through the categories of the sessions, i.e., RELAXATION, MEDITATE, etc.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:17

Василий wrote:Well, about how life has changed, it is possible to write the treatise. Everything in the coupe - and a seminar on Lermontov Big Utrish, classes and with different drives. Hard to describe briefly - became a different person. Calmer, know what they want, has opened many new perspectives in life, manage their condition... Heaven and earth!
Blood subscribe under Your words!!! :D Envy about Utrera!!!Many of Lermontov takes money for such trips?Calm and knowing what you want-priceless!!!I also clearly mark a!Disappeared that is to say the fragmentation of consciousness...it All became clear..I for myself noted this.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:18

Михаил wrote:I think the dreams are not to Freud and Jung :) . I understand that dreams are a way of communicating with us in our subconscious, a language not entirely familiar.
Yeah!!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:24

Михаил wrote:When listening to "Explorer", a player we get the following situation: when doing a normal volume on the player and acceptable brightness of points on Enerpulse, the flashing occurs only in the left eye to blink and right need to make the light brighter. Or louder sound on the player, but then flashing glasses merge into a simple glow. Question: not married to this disk? How to tune in this case, if I do not want a very bright light, and thus there is impact only on the left eye?
No, not a marriage.Make the most of the light on the machine,adjusting the volume on the player...Maybe the CD is of low quality,such devices are unable to REPRODUCE high frequency sounds,and audiostrobe signal recorded on a 19200 HZ...Try to listen to the disc on a stationary stereo system...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:32

ШДен wrote:
ШДен wrote:How to count the days, if breaks between listening to the Guide was made more than 3 days (well does not work to enable :cry: )?
and another question that has been raised but the solution is not found:
tried to cross in digital mode for listening sessions Improv. Acted according to instructions
the SELECT Button to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus).
At the same time you can make a fun session i2 (and all others improve). To do this, you can not press the PLAY button after the previous settings, and the SELECT button to choose the submenu icS, where the DOWN button to select the value "15". If You decided to do it with "0" then goto oPL as described above.

I have Innerpulse buttons UP, DOWN to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY;click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)
By the way, every time you log on to oPL, the program proceeds to standard oFc. And the "press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)" sets the function of PPr in the category of favorite (with the inclusion of Innerpulse always starts with it)

Yes: press UP, DOWN, and SELECT not to choose the PPr, click on PLAY - so accurate.
It is possible to go in PPr and put there your favorite session and click twice PLAY. It is possible to exit from oPL, press PLAY once, then turn off and turn on the machine.
namely, the UP and DOWN buttons to choose the mode PPr, then was written the SELECT button to choose the mode of oPL (or something similar), but alas, the SELECT button like when you turn on the machine, flips through the categories of the sessions, i.e., RELAXATION, MEDITATE, etc.
Start the session improv.As soon as the 10-second OSCE and began directly session,press several times the button to SELECT the appearance of OPL,knop DOWN press several times until the ODC points begin to blink differently.If you want a quick change of stimulation modes-press several times the SELECT button until the icS,then knop down hit I think 3 times until the numeral 15 and enjoy.I have this operation takes 7 seconds...

Михаил

Post by Михаил » Thu Apr 26, 2007 13:33

No, not a marriage.Make the most of the light on the machine,adjusting the volume on the player...Maybe the CD is of low quality,such devices are unable to REPRODUCE high frequency sounds,and audiostrobe signal recorded on a 19200 HZ...Try to listen to the disc on a stationary stereo system...
Dimas: not the marriage - ie You do the same thing?
Media - Sony D-NE 330 was good. I'll try at the center.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 26, 2007 13:40

Yes!Still such a thing happens when copying CD's...I listen to native-it's all right,as soon as you make a copy (of high quality),stuff like that and appears (on the copy)!Need professional equipment (plant),what would you write these high...

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu Apr 26, 2007 14:53

Dimas wrote:Yes!Still such a thing happens when copying CD's...I listen to native-it's all right,as soon as you make a copy (of high quality),stuff like that and appears (on the copy)!Need professional equipment (plant),what would you write these high...
There are many of this "disease" I Have, too - I used to just make the volume on the player a little more when the difference in brightness between the right and the left eye is not strongly felt, OK! :roll:

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Fri Apr 27, 2007 9:26

ШДен wrote:There are many of this "disease" I Have, too - I used to just make the volume on the player a little more when the difference in brightness between the right and the left eye is not strongly felt, OK! :roll:
Fucking called it...
...yesterday turned on the guide, and blinking only the left eye and the right even at maximum volume just flashes :cry:
What could it be, who-NT knows? Can a disk re-recording or DVD-drive is clogged?
...well I had to listen without glasses :(
by the way, I understand that if without glasses it is possible the machine, to DVD not connected, only headphones and all? I correctly think?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:46

>Damn nakarkat...

You do as I described here.

If you have a file Explorer with a DVD drive, then it has no audiostrobe :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The fact that there is flashing is part of the entry "Explorer".
Plug L03 of innerpulse in parallel with the "Guide" effect is very strong. If your SAUCE is in the increased state, in a trance in 5 minutes - and out of his trance at the end "Explorer" - and no sleep :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
For example, not even including SD disc, but only if you enable audiostrobe on innerpulse - on glasses already blinking diodes: the left, the right.