Disk Explorer

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта
Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 04, 2019 21:59

АлексП wrote:
Fri Jan 04, 2019 21:27
I'm not that knowledgeable. Don't know what a lateral is meditation. I amazing on this forum found nothing, and Google is not explained. Please explain
https://www.b17.ru/courses/bilateral_meditation/

Илья_Р

Disk Explorer

Post by Илья_Р » Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:48

All kind time of day. Duplicate your opinion in this thread because "Star traveler" alternated with the "Guide".
Working with autism (boy 6 years).

A good result has given "Star wanderer". Within +/- the first week there was a clear fixing of the gaze on the one who speaks to the child. Then less began to close my hands over my ears at loud sounds. Including stopped doing it during a trip underground.
During the first cycle 15/15/15 moved from speech to syllables to whole words. Better to fix the attention. Against the background of previous hyperactivity was amazing when he was able to listen to 30-45 minutes of ZS sitting at the table. To LC wasn't wearing headphones at all.
More significant changes in the emotional sphere occurred at the beginning of work with the "Guide". Has become much calmer. Instead of tantrums in the rejection of its requirements, or banning something has the opportunity to negotiate. At night, as a request, Sam took the phone and inserted the headphones. The cycle of "Conductor" combined with the second CS cycle, that is, 15 days Explorer 15-day break is working with ZS. Overall points related to the change in the quality of communication are more visible in periods of work with the "Guide".

Эксперт

Disk Explorer

Post by Эксперт » Thu Feb 21, 2019 21:49

Good evening!
Why a conductor causes the flu and common cold? Last year she attended the course also got the flu and the common cold, but a little. Now recently started to listen to the conductor and also gave her a disease, now do not listen to and immediately disappeared, a feeling of weakness.
He decided that the conductor is the most balanced program, you can listen anytime. I'm listening, do not put any goals, just go at night and fall asleep under it all. Plus programs that Wake up in the morning easily and freely. And finally a lot of advantages, confidence and adds a bunch more.
In a conductor inside that is changed after all, texts, words or something else?
My version is old, about 7 years ago, I downloaded the network in the wav format. :)
01 - provodnik 2 AS10.WAV
Here so-called)))
Perhaps in newer versions of the program side effect colds and flu?
Or is it a feature of every human being??

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Feb 21, 2019 22:31

Эксперт wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 21:49
Why a conductor causes the flu and common cold?
Well, You ate something... :?

Лорелей

Disk Explorer

Post by Лорелей » Fri Jun 14, 2019 23:56

Dear Andrey Vadimovich! Tell me, what affirmation can you come up with when working with a Guide, if you work with the problem of "asynchronous" body and soul i.e. there is protracted conflict between body and soul due to the mismatch of the inner and outer realization in the world. Hence a lot of glitches in life and chronic disease that is hardly curable. I want elementary to be a whole person to achieve internal harmony. :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jun 17, 2019 13:46

Loreleihow can I know - is entirely your job.... :?

Лорелей

Disk Explorer

Post by Лорелей » Mon Jun 17, 2019 14:37

Andrei Patrushevthanks for the reply!

Рекс

Disk Explorer

Post by Рекс » Thu Jul 18, 2019 14:08

Hello!
Decided to share experience 1 course Conductor (21 days).
Finished July 2
Goal: just to try it out :)
Just note that it is not strong in the written statement, so I'll just list the facts and immediately will group on the pros and cons.
Start with the pros:

1) Improved and changed handwriting. Became permanent and more understandable, as I would often change. There are fewer errors.
2) Significantly decreased internal dialogue, almost stopped
3) Decreased temper
4) Slightly improved intuition
5) Easier to focus on something specific
6) To the listening period decreased need for sleep (although insomnia is sometimes prevented :) )
7) is Much less fear about the future (like standby)
8) Became less touchy
9) Faster to go after something negative
10) No more oppressive feelings in the chest after the conflict, swearing, etc.! This for me is generally just the bomb! Before that happens, then inside sat a long time the feeling of something rusty and sticky.
11) is Sharply cut off communication with a couple of people (just happy), as a scalpel cut. And I do anything to not do that, just a series of coincidences. Direct mystic :)
12) Became more resistant
13) has Become more open in their opinions
14) is Now not so grumpy )

And now the cons:

1) Closer to the 3 week listening opened just wild "verbal diarrhea", I wanted to say no matter what, or even to utter any set of sounds. It scared quite but then for 6-7 days.
2) Dramatically got a strange cold, the temperature was not, but the snot was just the sea. Was sick for a week, did not understand what it was. Just some snot and all :roll:
3) a Series of bizarre minor damage in the apartment. Nothing major like, but scared seriously. The fact that one day similar failure was before my admission to the hospital, in intensive care. But it ended a couple of weeks.
4) I felt a kind of unemotional. Here like and plus, the bad not so react. But on a pleasant no reaction. For example, the smells of nature, or a delicious meal, games.
5) Out of inner emptiness. Except that it was hard with a hint of bitterness. Now I'm just empty, do not want to do. Just lying in the ceiling to watch.
6) got Out a small leather sores (just showered only), papilloma.
7) Sometimes remember unpleasant situations from the past (as I understand it, is as it should be)
8) After the first week of bugging his arms stretched themselves to disrupt the headphones at the middle and at the end of the session. I had to slap his hands :) Then released
9) at the end of the course ceased to fall asleep under Explorer
10) Had a strange vision-a dream, towards the end of the course, while listening. I'm just standing somewhere and out of me wildly poured some resin, a live stream from every pore. Don't know, something black, shiny and sticky. Don't know what the hell, but remember for some reason.

Perhaps, the biggest concern is the lack of affect, absence of any desires and respond to something pleasant. For example, the smell of the forest or a beautiful sunset, the sound of rain.

Now I want to patch up this business began the "day-after-day":
Healing 1
Solar wind + Song of Chakramov

Why is this? I don't know why you want exactly, intuition or what, I do not know. It may be wrong.
In the future I want to try the 2 Endorphins and Massage of the brain 2 in the same chart.

That's about as :D

This is my first such experience and it is just gorgeous stuff! Thank you :ay<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 18, 2019 14:22

Rexwhat is the cons? This "so-called "phenomenon of liberation." Nothing is over... :wink:

Рекс

Disk Explorer

Post by Рекс » Fri Jul 19, 2019 11:45

Andrewwow , that's not all? I honestly don't know how much more I can change. A little scary that the old Hobbies are not encouraging( But hope to replace the void comes light and pleasant :D

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Thu Jul 25, 2019 16:48

Hello! Prompt please,it is possible to combine "explore" with the audio program "abundance"? If you can ,how do they alternate?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jul 25, 2019 17:29

KarenHello.
Through the day.

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Thu Jul 25, 2019 20:07

Thank you!

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:52

Hello ! I have a friend interested in the "conductor", but he's a prof athlete and takes steroids , is it possible to listen to during your course of steroids? And one more question, can I give a listen to "conductor" son of 10 years?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:13

KarenHello.
With steroids it is better not to combine, although not deadly. :)
Карен wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:52
And one more question, can I give a listen to "conductor" son of 10 years?
It is possible, but it's always the main question - why?

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:45

My son was psycho-speech delay,spent his treatment. Now all is well,but he absent-minded,not attentive,touchy,emotional. Because of this, in school with classmates of the problem. So I think maybe the Explorer will help . Thank you for the previous questions!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:22

Карен wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:45
Now all is well,but he absent-minded,not attentive,touchy,emotional.
Then start with the Star of the Wanderer (the 2nd track in the morning, as you Wake up), then you can connect Conductor (when all the "physics" is normalized).

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:43

Thank you so much!

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:22

Hello! Working with the "Guide" ,set the goal ( I am willing to run my own new car that perfectly meets my desires).Prompt please,whether composed goal? And one more question, this goal it is necessary to prescribe every before every audition?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:37

KarenHello.
The word "is" replace with something more practical, well, at least "in all respects".
"Desire", IMHO, also better to replace "needs".
Not necessary to register, but remember (and even better to provide a "picture") is useful.

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:02

I'm happy to run my own new car,which in all respects satisfies my needs. So right?

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:44

Andrew, Hello! I asked you a question on the balancing disc "Explorer" and "abundance",you wrote in a day,and "healing-3" and "abundance" can be combined?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:28

Карен wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:44
" healing-3" and "abundance" can be combined?
Completely.

Карен

Disk Explorer

Post by Карен » Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:30

Thank you!

Николай Тимченко

Disk Explorer

Post by Николай Тимченко » Fri Aug 09, 2019 14:02

Good day! Andrew, tell me, from your point of view, my goal is written is true?!:

I accept the world and people the way they are = Noble! I like to become better for the benefit of my family and all the Gods! Luck is my companion, I live in the present!

---
And here is still interested, as should be the goal for the open roads, love, health, luck and at the moment the development of my business = I opened a shop and I would want that turnover of goods = clothing increased what would the resulting profit could I useful to spend on yourself, family and future family for good!