Disk Explorer

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Thu Mar 29, 2007 13:27

Last night I tried to change the time Hitchhiking in Nova Pro 100 from L&S D, but there is no such option as regulation/disable Hitchhiking through COM port.

Andrew, how do You know about Hitchhiking? Maybe I missed the description of this feature in the manual or is it there by different name?

I fell twice on Hitchhiking when first using the machine. The effect is like a sledgehammer to the head.

Strange that such a thing as Hitchhiking or where not registered. The first thing I thought, the machine is broken or the batteries are dead put.

Andrew, in my opinion, it is necessary to prescribe in the manual moment with Hitchhiking and how to regulate his time. I would be turned off or set to 90 minutes.

Should not be the first experience interaction with the device and audiostrobe drive negative.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 29, 2007 14:01

И-Ван wrote:last night I tried to change the time Hitchhiking in Nova Pro 100 from L&S D, but there is no such option as regulation/disable Hitchhiking through COM port.
Andrew, how do You know about Hitchhiking? Maybe I missed the description of this feature in the manual or is it there by different name?
I fell twice on Hitchhiking when first using the machine. The effect is like a sledgehammer to the head.
Strange that such a thing as Hitchhiking or where not registered. The first thing I thought, the machine is broken or the batteries are dead put.
Andrew, in my opinion, it is necessary to prescribe in the manual moment with Hitchhiking and how to regulate his time. I would be turned off or set to 90 minutes.
Should not be the first experience interaction with the device and audiostrobe drive negative.
About "hitchhiking" is written on the 10th page of the Russian leadership and on the 22nd the English. In the previous model you can adjust the time of hitchhiking. in this, it turns out, it can only be disabled.
It is necessary for the machine to select PPP, then ORS, and there are go (G - O as unfinished)

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Thu Mar 29, 2007 23:42

Andrew, that "(G - O as a work in progress)" I got it, next time will be modest.
But "go", Your "Hitchhiking" on Instructions "manual operation of pitaniem" does not have any relationship to the volume control in the headphones when listening Conductor mode AuS as it does not solves the problem - the volume cannot be adjusted.
For me nereguliruemyi the volume level is high, even when high on the glasses, and I'd need to somehow reduce. I'm in the pauses begin to "fly" and loud enough for me, the beginning of the next word brutally pulls me back.

Maybe I'm not understanding the problem arising from ignorance of the material of the device, incorrectly formulated a question. I'll try again.

Andrew, can I drive, listening to the Conductor, through the Nova Pro 100 mode AuS decrease the volume in the headphones without turning down the volume on the external device to the signal on the glasses provided them the normal blink?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:05

И-Ван wrote:Andrew, that "(G - O as a work in progress)" I got it, next time will be modest.
But "go", Your "Hitchhiking" on Instructions "manual operation of pitaniem" does not have any relationship to the volume control in the headphones when listening Conductor mode AuS as it does not solves the problem - the volume cannot be adjusted.
For me nereguliruemyi the volume level is high, even when high on the glasses, and I'd need to somehow reduce. I'm in the pauses begin to "fly" and loud enough for me, the beginning of the next word brutally pulls me back.

Maybe I'm not understanding the problem arising from ignorance of the material of the device, incorrectly formulated a question. I'll try again.
Andrew, can I drive, listening to the Conductor, through the Nova Pro 100 mode AuS decrease the volume in the headphones without turning down the volume on the external device to the signal on the glasses provided them the normal blink?
Manual power management is off hitchhiking.
Can be done quite simply - to include relevant sesiju on the machine and put the volume to a comfortable level.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Fri Mar 30, 2007 11:49

Andrew wrote:
"Manual power management is off hitchhiking."
I realized that this is so.

Andrew wrote:
"It can be done quite simply - to include relevant sesiju on the machine and put the volume to a comfortable level."
With the sessions out of the car no problem. It is governed independently (volume Nausicaa and the signal level of audiostrobe).
The problem in Explorer and all of Your other discs audiostream played from an external source and the volume which is not adjustable with the wheel on the machine. I would like to hear them at a comfortable volume level reducing it.
Andrew, with Your drives, the solution to this problem is? Of course in addition to the disconnection points.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Mar 30, 2007 14:37

И-Ван wrote:Andrew wrote:
"Manual power management is off hitchhiking."
I realized that this is so.

Andrew wrote:
"It can be done quite simply - to include relevant sesiju on the machine and put the volume to a comfortable level."
With the sessions out of the car no problem. It is governed independently (volume Nausicaa and the signal level of audiostrobe).
The problem in Explorer and all of Your other discs audiostream played from an external source and the volume which is not adjustable with the wheel on the machine. I would like to hear them at a comfortable volume level reducing it.
Andrew, with Your drives, the solution to this problem is? Of course in addition to the disconnection points.
Well, if you have EQ you can raise the relevant band 19200Гц.
Or use headphones with their own volume control (as also seen in the market such adapters).
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:35, edited 1 time in total.

Шум

Post by Шум » Fri Mar 30, 2007 23:19

The disk Explorer is audiostrobe-signals ? At first, the glasses do not blink (and then I don't know)?

Галина

Post by Галина » Sat Mar 31, 2007 19:00

Want with the machine to try to listen 8)

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Sat Mar 31, 2007 20:21

Andrew wrote:
"Well, if you have EQ you can raise the relevant band 19200Гц."

Good idea. I will try with Audition to do. Audiostrobe signals distributed by the frequency band or severely 19 200 Hz?

ильнур

Post by ильнур » Mon Apr 02, 2007 0:03

Can't deal with the disk. The glasses did not react. The volume set to maximum on all devices. The intensity of the points is also at a maximum.
Maybe the fact that the Conductor is composed with other programs (disk Training intelligence). The other disc Healing with the same drive is perfect.
Tell me what to do?
And then immediately the second question: just listening through headphones much it reduces the effect?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:08

И-Ван wrote:Andrew wrote:
"Well, if you have EQ you can raise the relevant band 19200Гц."

Good idea. I will try with Audition to do. Audiostrobe signals distributed by the frequency band or severely 19 200 Hz?
Band strictly 19200Гц, but, you know, that never happens, so there is some "blur".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:11

Ильнур wrote:can not deal with the disk. The glasses did not react. The volume set to maximum on all devices. The intensity of the points is also at a maximum.
Maybe the fact that the Conductor is composed with other programs (disk Training intelligence). The other disc Healing with the same drive is perfect.
Tell me what to do?
And then immediately the second question: just listening through headphones much it reduces the effect?
On disk Training Intelligence Explorer could be without audiostrobe (which I recently completed), but it does not affect the efficiency. If you want You can put the Conductor in combination with a session designed to support audio programs for behavior modification of Learning section - L03.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:11

"On the drive Training of the Intellect Conductor could be without audiostrobe"
I also have this DVD drive

"If you want You can put the Conductor in combination with a session designed to support audio programs for behavior modification of Learning section."

The meaning is?

"LEARNING (LEARNING)

3. Increased susceptibility to suggestion

This session gives a hypnagogic state in the alpha/theta range, on the verge of sleep, the state of relaxed receptivity. Of suggestion will be most effective after the first 12 minutes. Use in conjunction with your favorite positive affirmations (on tapes, for example, or self-hypnosis)."

What about alpha/theta overlays Guide and this session?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Apr 02, 2007 14:41

Pavel wrote:"disk Training Intelligence Explorer could be without audiostrobe"
I also have this DVD drive

"If you want You can put the Conductor in combination with a session designed to support audio programs for behavior modification of Learning section."

The meaning is?

"LEARNING (LEARNING)

3. Increased susceptibility to suggestion

This session gives a hypnagogic state in the alpha/theta range, on the verge of sleep, the state of relaxed receptivity. Of suggestion will be most effective after the first 12 minutes. Use in conjunction with your favorite positive affirmations (on tapes, for example, or self-hypnosis)."

What about alpha/theta overlays Guide and this session?
Yes, it is.
About overlays here everything is fine. In addition, when in doubt, it is possible the volume of the binaural beat with the machine to remove up to scratch, or even headphones in the car are not inserted.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Wed Apr 04, 2007 14:56

Can't listen to conductor:(((Like pain in the same place...pulls to tear off the headphones...Andrew,it's OK with me okay?I'm taking two courses and have listened to it a third time...????

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 06, 2007 8:26

Dimas wrote:can't listen to conductor:(((Like pain in the same place...pulls to tear off the headphones...Andrew,it's OK with me okay?I'm taking two courses and have listened to it a third time...????
This is absolutely normal. Because You have inside your Guide. It activated and does not need more crutches. At some point in the future (about a year) You may feel that You need more to listen to.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:41

And aharonim is excellent!!!!! :P

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 06, 2007 12:57

For the brain unit of information there is a difference... 8)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 06, 2007 13:00

Well, You Andrew straight talking in riddles...Long words only upset me... :lol: Here..what you mean in the above??? :D :roll:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Apr 06, 2007 13:02

It's all about the same time frame: 21 day, 3 month, 1 year... 8)

ильнур

Post by ильнур » Fri Apr 13, 2007 18:36

Hello.
Recently started to engage with the Conductor. Today the 10-th session will. I must say the changes are felt. Felt better, both physically and mentally. The work is such that a very large load of operational information, it is necessary to be aware of many things. Over the last five days all as it became easier to be given. So, description.
The question arose: Now the session on the 21st day, then I understand you need a break. Nowhere in the forum did not find - what a break should be until the next course? How long should be the next course?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 14, 2007 0:05

Ильнур wrote:Hello.
Recently started to engage with the Conductor. Today the 10-th session will. I must say the changes are felt. Felt better, both physically and mentally. The work is such that a very large load of operational information, it is necessary to be aware of many things. Over the last five days all as it became easier to be given. So, description.
The question arose: Now the session on the 21st day, then I understand you need a break. Nowhere in the forum did not find - what a break should be until the next course? How long should be the next course?
Break must be two or three weeks. The next cycle is also 21 days.

ильнур

Post by ильнур » Sat Apr 14, 2007 13:38

Well. Then it turns out the second course. Then I take a break. How much?
In General for me now clear the following schema: course (21 days) - a break for 2-3 weeks (maybe disk Endorphins) course (21 days).
There is a minimum of two questions - what is the break must be before the 3rd course, and how to determine the break time, still two or three weeks? For my feelings? And for what? Perhaps you can tell me examples of what kind of subjective evaluation?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Apr 14, 2007 22:23

Ильнур wrote:Good. Then it turns out the second course. Then I take a break. How much?
In General for me now clear the following schema: course (21 days) - a break for 2-3 weeks (maybe disk Endorphins) course (21 days).
There is a minimum of two questions - what is the break must be before the 3rd course, and how to determine the break time, still two or three weeks? For my feelings? And for what? Perhaps you can tell me examples of what kind of subjective evaluation?
Yes, the third course may not be (as, indeed, the second). And if you need, you will feel. Well it's not the pills... :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:29

I listen for 4 year...the Irritation is completely gone...there was mad creativity..ideas climb,talkoot problem - don't know how to implement it...Constantly alternate "Explorer","Andolini" and session impruv2 and alpha A. Patrushev...Strange sostoianiia before bedtime,and everyone is different...close your eyes,let go of the control,and before the eyes of a multicolored pattern,and not something specific,and flashes,geometric shapes,nets,very similar to the plexus of neurons is white with purple flares on the ends...Very nice!