Disk Explorer

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Fri Apr 27, 2007 13:14

Pavel wrote:1. If you have a file Explorer with a DVD drive, then it has no audiostrobe :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: The fact that there is flashing is part of the entry "Explorer".
2. For example, not even including SD disc, but only if you enable audiostrobe on innerpulse - on glasses already blinking diodes: the left, the right.
1. Hi, Yes we spent six months talking about how discs record :shock: Like best DVDs to a disc to throw :roll:

2. I don't know I have until the disk will include points not merhaut :?: :!:

ильнур

Post by ильнур » Fri Apr 27, 2007 13:58

Some sort of interesting relationship. Listened to the conductor 20 days. today is the last. So I noticed that in the last three days was to sleep more. That is used to get up at six, by itself, woke up, and haven't felt any problems with lack of sleep. In the last three days at six not Wake up. Only in seven. When
this time sleep did not change.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 27, 2007 15:13

ШДен wrote:
ШДен wrote:There are many of this "disease" I Have, too - I used to just make the volume on the player a little more when the difference in brightness between the right and the left eye is not strongly felt, OK! :roll:
Fucking called it...
...yesterday turned on the guide, and blinking only the left eye and the right even at maximum volume just flashes :cry:
What could it be, who-NT knows? Can a disk re-recording or DVD-drive is clogged?
...well I had to listen without glasses :(
by the way, I understand that if without glasses it is possible the machine, to DVD not connected, only headphones and all? I correctly think?
Absolutely right!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Apr 27, 2007 15:15

Ильнур wrote:some sort of interesting relationship. Listened to the conductor 20 days. today is the last. So I noticed that in the last three days was to sleep more. That is used to get up at six, by itself, woke up, and haven't felt any problems with lack of sleep. In the last three days at six not Wake up. Only in seven. When
Then there are arrears of sleep. If available,record some time have a paradoxical effect (that is, I want to sleep,drowsiness)..then it all goes in the weekend..Try to sleep as it should...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: Dreams during and after the Conductor

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 29, 2007 14:44

Василий wrote:Andrew, and I have a question long overdue. Once while listening to the Conductor I saw a very clear and vivid dream, feels almost reality. Although the contents surprised me - it can't be real, but the intensity was forced to think about.
Tonight, after the evening listening to the Conductor, he saw a vivid and clear dream, the content is rather unpleasant, I hope that I have not happened and will not happen.
What could it be? Pop some forgotten moments of life? Possible options for the future? Or, as in anectode about Freud - there are just dreams :) ?
Thanks in advance!
The most likely option is Your hidden fears, and in the symbolic interpretation of something. That is the very specific situation does not matter and the meaning of it is, what problems it describes. Usually such dreams, I believe, open a new layer of problems, which starts subconscious work. That is, there is like checking - how these problems are unacceptable to consciousness (what is emotional intensity).

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 29, 2007 14:58

Pavel wrote:as my "Explorer" with a DVD drive, you are faced with this problem, which has already been described on the forum.
The disc was parallel with the third session of the L03 innerpulse. The third session is 51 minutes. "Explorer" - 70 minutes. And about 5 minutes before the end of the "conductor" of innerpulse disconnected, and disabling the flow of sound with CD player. For me it was very annoying. The real way of course to increase the duration of the third session. This is a note.
Andrew said that "Conductor" it is better to listen in the glasses with the blue color, but in parallel, the imposition of a third session of L03 innerpulse. And how about this?
So, either audiostrobe or L03. Why mix?
"Like this before?
From anticipation!!!
Yeah - it's a good point - balooo Taco seen! "

It's real - how does the process that I don't know, but 3-4 days before listening on the physical level of the event in relation to a person becoming either a bright sign "minus" or "plus"
Well, something like this before and I watched. There were people who, after listening to 5 minutes to start, then put disk (I used tape) on the shelf, and then said: "This is your stuff doesn't work..." :wink:
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Sun Apr 29, 2007 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 29, 2007 15:14

Михаил wrote:When listening to "Explorer", a player we get the following situation: when doing a normal volume on the player and acceptable brightness of points on Enerpulse, the flashing occurs only in the left eye to blink and right need to make the light brighter. Or louder sound on the player, but then flashing glasses merge into a simple glow. Question: not married to this disk? How to tune in this case, if I do not want a very bright light, and thus there is impact only on the left eye?
The marriage disc with such a manifestation of the impossible. Most likely, You have not balanced the channels on the player. On Innerpulse, by the way, there are settings allowing you to fix it.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 29, 2007 15:17

ШДен wrote:
ШДен wrote:How to count the days, if breaks between listening to the Guide was made more than 3 days (well does not work to enable :cry: )?
I mean the first 7 times I listened to "raspisanie", and then gone... a break of more than 3, a couple of times I listened - even a little break, and so on....
and another question that has been raised but the solution is not found:
tried to cross in digital mode for listening sessions Improv. Acted according to instructions
the SELECT Button to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus).
At the same time you can make a fun session i2 (and all others improve). To do this, you can not press the PLAY button after the previous settings, and the SELECT button to choose the submenu icS, where the DOWN button to select the value "15". If You decided to do it with "0" then goto oPL as described above.

I have Innerpulse buttons UP, DOWN to choose the PPr, click PLAY; click SELECT to choose oPL, click PLAY;click SELECT to choose oFc, buttons UP, DOWN to choose the odC; press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)
By the way, every time you log on to oPL, the program proceeds to standard oFc. And the "press three times the PLAY (to exit from all menus)" sets the function of PPr in the category of favorite (with the inclusion of Innerpulse always starts with it)

Yes: press UP, DOWN, and SELECT not to choose the PPr, click on PLAY - so accurate.
It is possible to go in PPr and put there your favorite session and click twice PLAY. It is possible to exit from oPL, press PLAY once, then turn off and turn on the machine.
namely, the UP and DOWN buttons to choose the mode PPr, then was written the SELECT button to choose the mode of oPL (or something similar), but alas, the SELECT button like when you turn on the machine, flips through the categories of the sessions, i.e., RELAXATION, MEDITATE, etc.
Most likely, You did not press the PLAY button after selecting the PPr.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Apr 29, 2007 15:25

Ильнур wrote:some sort of interesting relationship. Listened to the conductor 20 days. today is the last. So I noticed that in the last three days was to sleep more. That is used to get up at six, by itself, woke up, and haven't felt any problems with lack of sleep. In the last three days at six not Wake up. Only in seven. When
We should not all be blamed On the Conductor, just the spring came... :P

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue May 01, 2007 1:04

I'm listening to "Explorer" in parallel with the L03 innerpulse - according to the experience of the first listen, and this second time, dreams and events in my life have to go uphill or to have at least a little positive, at least the condition and the sensation should be pleasant.
But as time goes with a minus sign - or rather all my Affairs ever raised rib and that I had been saving in a drawer and avoided, I begin to overtake and it seems to carry a negative charge, but in the end everything goes neutral, even the simplest cases drag on; the dream - like nightmares, but the nightmares that I pass with firmness and a little cursing (I have to smile).
Maybe I something doing wrong with the "Guide"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 02, 2007 10:20

Pavel wrote:I'm listening to "Explorer" in parallel with the L03 innerpulse - according to the experience of the first listen, and this second time, dreams and events in my life have to go uphill or to have at least a little positive, at least the condition and the sensation should be pleasant.
But as time goes with a minus sign - or rather all my Affairs ever raised rib and that I had been saving in a drawer and avoided, I begin to overtake and it seems to carry a negative charge, but in the end everything goes neutral, even the simplest cases drag on; the dream - like nightmares, but the nightmares that I pass with firmness and a little cursing (I have to smile).
Maybe I something doing wrong with the "Guide"?
As for cases, the Conductor nothing to do with it. You already, probably, has happened in the life of "UPS" and "downs"... And as for the States, it's likely the fault of the session L03, since there the theta frequencies, which impact on many in this way. The guide has everything you need to work with it in yourself, so just go to the audition with a regular player.

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Wed May 02, 2007 12:22

Andrew, welcome back :lol:
And my question about how to count the days when listening to the conductor, if there were breaks for more than three days - answer?
Thanks in advance!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed May 02, 2007 13:45

ШДен wrote:Andrew, welcome back :lol:
And my question about how to count the days when listening to the conductor, if there were breaks for more than three days - answer?
Thanks in advance!
Yes, actually, no... Look, until you get bored.
Fitness (see physiological adaptation)is stored in the break between classes no more than 3 days.

ШДен

Post by ШДен » Thu May 03, 2007 8:36

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, actually, no... Look, until you get bored.
Fitness (see physiological adaptation)is stored in the break between classes no more than 3 days.
I mean, you can start a course of 21 days from the start?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu May 03, 2007 9:36

ШДен wrote:
Андрей Патрушев wrote:Yes, actually, no... Look, until you get bored.
I mean, you can start a course of 21 days from the start?
Yeah, not necessarily. Just, if it is not possible to practice regularly, focus on personal feelings, and will know when enough is enough and when it's time to recharge again. All these terms are only General guidelines.

орк

Post by орк » Sun May 06, 2007 21:12

Hello,I started to listen to the disc Explorer, but first a bit of prehistory. Inmay last year I got stress and as a consequence started PA autumn came the mega crisis, tachycardia, fears , pressure , attacks and sea of all kinds of related Goodies.At this time, I was taken to the doctors, which surveys only shook his head and shrugged. the diagnosis of HEALTHY.....but kolbasilo nepodetski.Even so got to the neurologist, who prescribed a HELL of a psychologist.As the psychologist to drive almost 100km, we had to cope on their own.....well, it was procarbazine me all winter, from the house of absenteeism, and scored without which can not live .... machine.The spring was easier, affected work with a psychologist and at that he gave me, went to work ,tried to fixed but it was honestly so bad....so tired to suffer....like already and nepokazival but good enough, I was rocked, quality of life nebylo no....ass full.In General got to this site, bought the machine and the drives, starting with the conductor and rivers of healing. Generally listening to a week. Most importantly, we back the quality of life....the quality perception of the surrounding space, and the shaking stopped and began to forget about the fact that sausage was once me :D
Glory will Gospadu that He encouraged Andrew to this kind of work!!!
Andrew, I have one question, does collaborative consumption drives the car and HELL (cipralex)
Thanks...for me this CD is exactly what I've been looking for six months, before that I tried many different method...THANKS

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue May 08, 2007 22:28

орк wrote: Andrew, I have one question, does collaborative consumption drives the car and HELL (cipralex)
"Joint" - a loose concept.
I'm not a doctor and not very versed in drugs. In General, as with the disc, and mindmachine medications at the same time it is better not to eat at least 2 hours before class (just after can).

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri May 11, 2007 13:23

Here I began to notice that when listening to this disc, there is such effect: I wanted the feeling and attention on the body to drive 5 times with hands on the hand was cyclonal and the body itself began to sway in a wave - like on a mattress on the sea of lie. By the way, I read somewhere that this phenomenon is called body wave. Hey, guys who were doped up?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri May 11, 2007 13:26

Ay-ay!!Me too,me too noticed it!!!But I never thought it was possible to trigger and control!!!!Exactly the same Association with the sea and the mattress!!!!!!!!wow!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri May 11, 2007 14:07

"Ah-Ah!!Me too,me too noticed it!!!But I never thought it was possible to trigger and control!!!!Exactly the same Association with the sea and the mattress!!!!!!!!wow!"

But if you have to remove all the muscle and blocks and to speed up body wave - you can go to the mode of vibration.

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 11, 2007 15:23

The waves have not yet felt...

What is mode of vibration?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri May 11, 2007 16:13

"And what is mode of vibration?"

Since the body itself varies, then the mode of vibration then is amplified, controlled and directed oscillation of the body with a certain frequency.
Instead of one movement of one hand in one second of time in one direction, the person in one second of time manages to do 10 hand movements in different directions - so this mode is also called vibrating boy.

Most likely in this mode and relaxation it is possible to leave the body.
The conclusion is that when listening to alpha drives actually WTO and obtaining the natural skills of self-defense.

In short, I WANT!!!!

Карил

Post by Карил » Fri May 11, 2007 18:23

Where are the details?

WTO stands for?

What prevented listen to improv-2 on the background of something relaxing, as a replacement for the alpha drives? By the way you about any specific disks you say?

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri May 11, 2007 19:43

Карил wrote:Where are the details?
the Internet has found information about the fight and the body wave about six months ago, I thought then - complete bullshit. There has been described that corporal wave is similar to the sensation of the sea on the mattress.
But when mindmachine and drives Patrushev was to happen, the view has changed.
Карил wrote:WTO stands for?
Out-Of-Body Sensations
Карил wrote:by the Way you about any specific disks you say?
Any disk that contains only the alpha frequency. Example: drives Patrushev - all except meditation and "Endorphins". Another audiostrobe "Elements" - like fully alpha.
You can of course alpha session innerpulse use - birds of a feather. Just now I have a place, "Conductor" take 2 and minmachine don't use (much nicer without the glasses).

Раду Швец

Post by Раду Швец » Fri May 11, 2007 23:33

Pavel wrote:as the body itself varies, then the mode of vibration then is amplified, controlled and directed oscillation of the body with a certain frequency.
Instead of one movement of one hand in one second of time in one direction, the person in one second of time manages to do 10 hand movements in different directions - so this mode is also called vibrating boy.

Guys, isn't Kundalini, as described in his book, Anne Vize (page 278)?