Disk Explorer

Evgeniy
Disk Explorer

Post by Evgeniy » Thu Jan 11, 2007 16:57

Проводник (+ аудиостроб)

Listened to the disc Explore. Set a goal, to create the optimal training program. Dancing (hobby). The CD was listened to to determine there are no hidden suggestions. Since there is a fear that will program something. Suggestions saw. Although I would like somewhere to read the text the fact that "Explorer" is. Maybe I missed something. When listening to previously, the voice didn't like. In my understanding, the voice needs to be more hypnotic breast.

As a result, the drive had me a month before I first used them.

Lay down, relax, turned on the headphones, put the volume to minimum. Tried to keep in mind your goal, but occasionally forgot about it. Somewhere on 3/4 of the record felt a strong tension in the hands, chest and face. Legs, abdomen, then relaxed. Felt, the feelings that goes up the right hand, though I guess that was not raised. I was scared, but decided not to Wake up. As hands squeezed his chest and stomach - no, and relax I could not, decided that I was in a trance. (This was about a year ago when I first tried the meditation technique. Then the sensations moved up 30 cm above the bed and flew 50 feet. Woke up to find out how this is possible. More didn't do it and the TRANS was not even tried.)

After the end of the drive condition deteriorated. No vitality, desire to act, feel overwhelmed. It scares me.

Please tell me whether it is possible somewhere in the Internet (You) to find the text "Explorer"? I want to read his eyes.

How would you comment on the deterioration of the General condition? Is this normal or do I need to change the method. Honestly do not understand why this is happening. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.

FAQ on disks

Pay and download the ROM

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 15, 2007 16:04

Listened to the disc Explore. Set a goal to develop an optimal plan of training. Dancing (hobby).
Activity cannot be a goal. The forum is theme about how to work with goals.
the CD was listened to to determine there are no hidden suggestions. Since there is a fear that will program something. Suggestions saw.
Hidden compulsion, by definition, can not be seen. If you want, there is almost in every sentence there is a hidden suggestion. If you are afraid, make a disk yourself.
Although I would like somewhere to read the text the fact that "Explorer" is. Maybe I missed something.
Teks Guide – Know-How. Believe me, from what You read, You sense that there will be no.
When listening to the pre-voice is not liked. In my understanding, the voice needs to be more hypnotic breast.
Good make your drive and share it with others, but remember - you can not please everyone.
as a result, the drive had me a month before I first used them.
Lay down, relax, turned on the headphones, put the volume to minimum. Tried to keep in mind your goal, but occasionally forgot about it.
The goal should be put directly before the audition. When will the program do nothing, even can not listen.
somewhere on 3/4 of the record felt a strong tension in the hands, chest and face. Legs, abdomen, then relaxed. Feel the feelings that goes up the right hand, though I guess that was not raised. I was scared, but decided not to Wake up. As hands squeezed his chest and stomach - no, and relax I could not, decided that I was in a trance. (This was about a year ago when I first tried the meditation technique. Then the sensations moved up 30 cm above the bed and flew 50 feet. Woke up to find out how this is possible. More didn't do it and the TRANS was not even tried.)
Sensations in trance we all have different – "who had studied".
After the end of the drive condition deteriorated. No vitality, desire to act, feel overwhelmed. It scares me.
"Fear is the only thing we have to fear..."
please Tell me whether it is possible somewhere in the Internet (You) to find the text "Explorer"? I want to read his eyes.
So far, fortunately, this is not possible and, frankly, this text is not a long time, as such, since the text is constantly improving and changing.
How would you comment on the deterioration of the General condition? Is this normal or do I need to change the method. Honestly do not understand why this is happening. If I'm doing something wrong, please tell me.
What about the "worse" is Your label. Others will call this state of "tranquillity and peace". For starters that's pretty normal, then (if you allow yourself) will be easier.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Wed Jan 17, 2007 20:52

Question to Andrew:

The instructions say that when listening to the disc "Explorer" may worsen the human condition. Have you had the experience that on the physical level showed the deterioration in the form of illnesses or ailments?

And second:
Skinte please link to the topic how to set goals, and then read the forum and did not see this topic :cry:

budka

Post by budka » Wed Jan 17, 2007 23:33

I join the request :)
Somewhere I saw this topic, but nothing memorable...

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Thu Jan 18, 2007 11:25

I have for example,after five days of listening to "Explorer" I started to ache the bone,twist the body uncomfortable...it feels as though coming down with a flu,through minutes everything went as abruptly as apcalis...After listened to 21 times immediately ill OCR (rarely get sick easily,but this time the disease took place in a strange way-it is very bad,then some kind of euphoria...)I had a strong FEELING,I something out or processed (maybe it's myself I'm inspired it,because I know that natural healing occurs through the "vysalivanie",but nevertheless...)I now Have a two week break from listening and sometimes there is such a thing;it starts with the type of the common cold blow your nose,after an hour, all sharply terminated,or is manifested sharp pain in some part of the body,but disappears just as suddenly...there it was.

Evgeniy

Post by Evgeniy » Thu Jan 18, 2007 14:30

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Listened to the disc Explore. Set a goal to develop an optimal plan of training. Dancing (hobby).
Activity cannot be a goal. On the forum there is a post about how to work with goals.
Why the action plan cannot be a goal? We probably words in different meanings. My goal was to have a clear training schedule built around me and what I want to.
the CD was listened to to determine there are no hidden suggestions. Since there is a fear that will program something. Suggestions saw.
Hidden compulsion, by definition, can not be seen. If you want, there is almost in every sentence there is a hidden suggestion. If you are afraid, make a disk yourself.
Serial analysis of triple helix, for example, I will see.
I'm a professional in another area and drive can do, but hardly quickly and with good quality. Discs you sell, i.e. there is commercial benefit. About You I know nothing except the name. My fear was the fact that the drive has programming to buy the next disk, or executing any commands to the detriment of me, for the benefit of You or others. I find it strange that such a fear should surprise You. The text I wanted to see just that. And text, Know - How, it is still there and if someone wants, for example, steal Your idea and exploit it, or to criticize, then I seriously doubt that the lack of text will create a strong hindrance.
When listening to the pre-voice is not liked. In my understanding, the voice needs to be more hypnotic breast.
Good make your drive and share it with others, but remember - you can not please everyone.
I understand that this is Your brainchild, and did not want to criticize. It's just my opinion. Will consider good. No, no.

PS I listened to disc four on the night. Lie down in the evening, put on the headphones, repeat the breathing for a while (3+3+6) the Positive changes I see. In particular, I received some good ideas on the task that I set. These ideas gave quick and good effect. I want to tell You thanks for the drive - well helped me.

P. p. S. At the moment the TRANS, I have not managed. Ie I am aware of the short intervals and lose focus on the goal.

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Thu Jan 18, 2007 18:33

>After listened to 21 times immediately ill OCR

This is very interesting, because on the 11th day of listening to "Explorer" I have a very sore throat, after 2 days, but began all the symptoms of cold. By the way, I have all winter (and winter we have this year no clean frozen autumn) go to the sports club and every time after that take a cold shower, so I was surprised why I called for "gruppovoe" state.
Thank you for the explanation.

PS a link is not necessary, and so I shoveled the whole forum and with the world on a string collected.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Jan 18, 2007 22:54

Pavel wrote:the Question to Andrew:
The instructions say that when listening to the disc "Explorer" may worsen the human condition. Have you had the experience that on the physical level showed the deterioration in the form of illnesses or ailments?
And second:
Skinte please link to the topic how to set goals, and then read the forum and did not see this topic :cry:
Yeah exacerbation occur, but not fatal. The text specifically on the security devoted much attention.

Made a separate topic, self HYPNOSIS, AND PROPER goal SETTING. http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=577

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 19, 2007 0:51

Why the activity plan cannot be a goal? We probably words in different meanings. My goal was to have a clear training schedule built around me and what I want to.
The purpose and integrity of cognates. Goals provide us the achievement of integrity with our Values and Beliefs. Consistently by asking questions, exploring the so-called "purposes": "And why do I need this?", you can gradually reach the goal real. Then it becomes clear that the original goal but only an intermediate task to achieve the Goal. Sometimes, after conducting such analysis, you begin to realize that the previous "goals" are poorly suited to our present Purposes. The activity itself is, as You probably know, can be any value. Value is the result of this activity. Therefore, the activity cannot be a goal.
a Serial analysis of triple helix, for example, I will see.
And what is it?
I'm a professional in another area and drive can do, but hardly quickly and with good quality. Discs you sell, i.e. there is commercial benefit. About You I know nothing except the name. My fear was the fact that the drive has programming to buy the next disk, or executing any commands to the detriment of me, for the benefit of You or others. I find it strange that such a fear should surprise You. The text I wanted to see just that.
You see, these suggestions can be done absolutely not audible ( http://www.yugzone.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=553 ), but they will still affect You. And since these suggestions are not heard, then You no one and will not send (what for?), and in the audible text, You'll never find and will be satisfied... Read somewhere on the forum we already discussed this topic.
So either have to do yourself, or find a way to trust someone, or not to listen to anything (and TV, by the way, not to look)...
And that text, Know - How, it is still there and if someone wants, for example, steal Your idea and exploit it, or to criticize, then I seriously doubt that the lack of text will create a strong hindrance.
First, efforts to do this in hard copy and audio INCOMMENSURABLE and it is necessary to have a powerful motivation and a lot of free time to do it. Usually scammers neither the one nor the other do not have.
Second, if someone wants to learn something on my record, the verbatim audio recordings will give again a disproportionately greater effect than the mere study of the text.
I understand that this is Your brainchild, and did not want to criticize. It's just my opinion. Will consider good. No, no.
See, the thing is no offense, but that is the only real advice I can give You in this case. During the existence of a Conductor such opposite opinions (believe me, I treat everyone with respect) I have heard and read a huge amount (and already used). While it comes to such things, I blame the fact that I was there something specific they say, then there is no trace, or Vice versa, not saying something important, that there is a whole theme. And those and others assure me that the TRANS does not fall and listened to everything very carefully.
Trance work is very thin "fabric" for Your wise subconscious mind, so by reading the text and realizing all that is written there, You just might spoil your entire future successful work.
p. P. S. At the moment the TRANS, I have not managed. Ie I am aware of the short intervals and lose focus on the goal.
To start is fine. I repeat that the goal of enough to focus only directly before the session.
PS I listened to disc four on the night. Lie down in the evening, put on the headphones, repeat the breathing for a while (3+3+6) the Positive changes I see. In particular, I received some good ideas on the task that I set. These ideas gave quick and good effect. I want to tell You thanks for the drive - well helped me.
Thanks for the feedback! I hope my topic is self-HYPNOSIS AND PROPER goal SETTING will help everyone in the success of the work.

Good Luck Running!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:34

As I'm listening to "Explorer" on CD-player, faced with the phenomenon:
the player runs on batteries that can be recharged and therefore have to wait until they are fully discharged and it sometimes happens during the listening session, until it happens to disconnect my mind and I change the batteries and I listen further.
But that became more and more disconnect and ask yourself, what happens if you go into a trance and at this time, the battery will die???

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 19, 2007 14:20

At some point You Wake up. :P

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:22

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:26

Explorer I was designed as a "reprogramming". I am very impressed by the thought Ron Hubbard (which for some reason, all accused of hard coding) that "...man is inherently good. There is in principle no useful suggestion (imposed program). Since every such suggestion is available concerning closed-loop neural network, which selects a huge amount of physical, emotional and mental energy. When a person gets rid of such a program, then it releases all that energy, and the neural network is restructured. As a result, the speed and efficiency of his thinking increases significantly, and improved physical health. This person always(!) becoming kinder, more socially adapted, more successful in life..."

Thus, the Guide helps one to get rid of a variety of hard programs, and there are specially built fuses from too sharp (catastrophicly) changes. So, in principle, and not to put any goals - gradually things will change by itself (and the best way for You) as a result of reconfiguring Your nervous system. Easy if the target set, the changes are much more noticeable that spurs a person for future employment. But in this case the responsibility for the consequences of a more rigid because the goals You set from your present rigidly limited built-in programs. In order to reduce the negative consequences in NLP, a scheme (or rather had been developed a few schemes) "well defined result".

I, for example, when working with Explorer (I do this regularly every three months, and in between my goal for the night) that appeal to your subconscious and ask choose some part of me that is most in the moment needs to change (yet is not effective, is limited in the election, gives me pain and suffering) and to help her change the best way to me. I recognize that it has a deep divine wisdom, of which I give the right to behave in life.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:25

I apologize for not writing in the forum about the promised me before the New year effects and changes in my psyche and physiology with auditions the following disks: "Explorer", "Massage brain" is," "Healing: down the magic river", "Star wanderer". Just haven't had time to more or less detail to record. I will not go into tedious details of all the sensations I feel during this period of time, try to present everything in the most concise form. So... Now I can't remember specific numbers, but the scheme plays were as follows: First 21 days I listened to "Massage brain", then , starting from December 11 to December 22 I listened 21 times Explorer, 3 days I listened 1 time, others 2 times – once after waking up and evening around 18.30 hours. On the 23 December, I listened to a combination of morning "Star wanderer" and evening "Healing down the magic river". At this point in time, on the recommendation of A. Patrushev I'm doing a 2-week break as listening to the above discs, and in working with the mind-machine. Incidentally, the effectiveness of machines in comparison with the period when I just purchased has increased significantly!!! Now, to get the desired condition, I use it every 5 days and without glasses – is enough. If you wear glasses, I have to turn down the brightness to almost the minimum level, as if this is not done, after a session of anxiety and restlessness, with minimum brightness, all is well. So here's what began to watch a recently (link these changes with JUST listening and Mende machine, as previously nothing like me has NEVER happened before!).
1. Became more calm and "thorough", there was no nervousness, impulsivity, compulsive behavior. In this regard, reaction to symptoms was rather neutral – this is the ability to adequately respond to them (people, situations, problems, thoughts about the future etc.). Apparently here is discussed on the forum "accusations" of loved ones in "cold" and "callousness".
2. Getting the skills of self-regulation (that is, at any point in time there is an opportunity to feel and think exactly what, for me, in my opinion it is useful at this point in time).
3. A CHANGED ATTITUDE, sometimes I think that I'm 15 years old, I feel what you felt then, courage, confidence in the future, all I can handle, everything will work out and everything will be fine, a lot of energy and LACK of FEAR (very important to me since in the last few years I lived under constant pressure and could not get rid of it). Changed sense of smell, the external forms – there's some kind of depth and purity of perception. Now, almost every day experience (not constantly,but several times a day) feeling of "here and now", almost disappear thoughts, anxiety and guilt from the past and before the future.
4. Increasingly, I want to create, make, invent something of their own, and do not consume previous. That is slowly beginning to appear creative thinking, come new ideas, etc.
5. Just became much more confident in their abilities and capabilities, a clear sense that the complexes established before, were simply to disappear...
6. Very much has changed the dreams (I will not describe them, but stopped COMPLETELY "koshmariki").
7. Began to love to listen to and understand classical music ! (this is for me truly amazing! Before I hated her...).
8. Really, learned to set and achieve certain ( not yet global, but all the same) purposes.
9. Something strange is going on with my body, a clear sense that it goes from something not mine, there was a lightness...in the initial stage of the contest, there is a strong short-term localized pain, two times recently caught a cold, the day flowed from his nose, from the lungs and spat it out microtu. At the moment, the break you do not care, but sometimes the evening begins to "jump" the liver. The impression as if the cramping, regular contractions, but don't know what it could be. After listening to the CDs very often "run pee", and I bring out so much more than was previously consumed ...
10. At the beginning of the work machine and the disks have observed strong emotional swings. The euphoria, the bad mood and irritability...all gone Now, as promised, Andrey Vadimovich, the mood was stable, but much higher than the previous bar.
My fiancée currently, after much persuasion also began to work with discs. Listening to "Massage brain" of 14 days. She went somewhere depression, anxiety, calmly handed over session. The first time (2 -3 days listening) laughing for any reason and was, so to speak, in euphoric state, then she too went down, but nothing, nothing happened... Began to talk about the dissatisfaction with his life what she wants it was different, want change...by the Way, I'm a little upset, although I understand in what here business, but all the same, began to celebrate its "hardness" and "coldness";);). But it still is a short periods, I very much hope that we'll be fine either way...as it has changed the dreams she's still not used to it, all the time with surprise says that they were VERY strange.
I want to work more with the "Solar" wind, but something inside tells me that it is not necessary yet – a little early, where ��sales this feeling is also a mystery to me...
Andrei V., again thank You very much for Your work, though you modestly repudiate its merits, but because You did it in Russia and most importantly brought a wide range! Huge thanks to Andrew Kabankova! Only because it happened (at least for me)!
Continue self-observation and work with psychotronics...If you have questions, I will be glad to answer to the best of my competence!
NOW I WANT TO LIVE!!!

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:36

And what of YOU,my friends,is going on???
Last edited by Dimas on Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:40, edited 1 time in total.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:38

Friends,please,SHARE YOUR IMPRESSIONS and results (miles lack thereof) from listening to CDs Patrushev (in osnovonom) with others on the forum :D !!!I would be extremely grateful!!!

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jan 26, 2007 14:22

"SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE"

Listened to the "disk Explorer" and "Endorphins" for 21 days. "Endorphins" and "Explorer" - in the evening before bedtime. Sometimes chased "Star wanderer" after training at a sports club and a couple of times probyval "Deconcentration". Vozdeystvie physically felt the first couple of days of listening.
As mentioned by all, began to see interesting and strange dreams, with the goal to "Conductor" partially visible in dreams. Began to sleep less, that is, the time for sleep I use to listen to CDs. The same goes for my mom. She also listened to a "Guide" for 21 days.
On a physical level, on the 11th day of listening took ARI, even now, the throat hurts sometimes. Mom in the morning began to appear headaches, which was filmed in the morning, "Endorphins", but after 5-6 days of listening to her fully "punched" headache and she is in bed for the whole day in bed.
And just noticed Dimas: I (mom too) there was a "callousness" and "indifference", "aggression" to people around me (my mom to me) and if not for me, the "send to all Hu..". If there is a strong negative (anger, anger and swearing) at me, you take everything so calmly, with the "late" response. Became more open about their desires, about which they say "covert dreams".
Started to "Massage brain" and "Healing" about the results will be reported after in another topic.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Jan 26, 2007 20:28

You know Pavel,the most interesting is that this "callousness" and a little aggression is then "converted" into a tolerance for people,although sometimes Very accurate...puts You noticed about desire...This in my view suggests that we are leaving the IMPORTANCE of other people's opinions...(I so understood).That is, I for example,talking with his superiors,as they say,Vasya, Vasya :P completely lost the fear to say what I think (but I always think that talking :) ) and I absolutely parallel to that of me will think,that's fucking FREEDOM!!!Monday again start to listen to the course "Massage brain", followed by "Windows Explorer"-very interesting.what will bring these sessions...That's 12 days don't hear anything,the changes I notice every day...we'll see...

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Fri Jan 26, 2007 20:40

The Question To Andrey Patrushev:
had there been measurements of the biofield before and after listening to the disc Explorer, and if so, what were the results?
In fact, besides the consistency of the hemispheres of the brain there are other subtle changes?!

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 29, 2007 14:51

Pavel wrote:the Question to Andrey Patrushev:
had there been measurements of the biofield before and after listening to the disc Explorer, and if so, what were the results?
In fact, besides the consistency of the hemispheres of the brain there are other subtle changes?!
I "estestvennonauchnik", and until I get the physical correlates this bio, I can't discuss this topic. On the other hand, I did not deny "this" and he very successfully engaged in his youth many interesting "things".
In General, a couple of my friends of the psychics told me that they see only good changes in my patients after listening. But as far as it can "snap to it" I don't know. :oops:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:02

As for the callousness and aggression. Honestly, never noticed anything like that on the Conductor (and reviews of such was not). Equanimity and a certain "apathy" - Yes, a better understanding of what you want from life, Yes. But aggressiveness is not. Only once the woman severely beat her husband with his mistress, which were found directly under the Windows, rolling pin (by the way, very helpful...), but I can't be attributed to the Conductor (although it will take - this is more than a year suffered).
In fact, Endorphins can give this effect by increasing energy. But in this case, comes out only your hidden aggressiveness that you used crushed, because I felt that the energy implementation is not enough.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:12

As for the headaches, then most likely, this is due to the dehydration (I have written many times about it). As for the Guide, there is a very specific feeling in the region of the third eye (between the eyebrows, just above) usually occur. And not all call it pain, but about the pleasure of these feelings too, no one spoke. :wink:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Mon Jan 29, 2007 15:36

>As for the Explorer, there is a very specific feeling in the region of the third eye (between the eyebrows, just above) usually occur.

Often at the beginning of the session, the "conductor" of the felt on the forehead swirl of cold air, however blamed it all on sloznosti Windows and cracks in the doors (because it is winter)

>my friends of the psychics told me
I mean simple measurements of the biofield with the help of two aluminum wires :) or else are the measurements of a scientific type effect Kirlian?!

>As for the callousness and aggression.
So told me relatives. :? He describe it as a state of peace. :)

>by increasing energy
it may well be, but nothing on the physical level is not felt.

budka

Post by budka » Mon Jan 29, 2007 18:58

Andrew, here is a good link was given, about melt water.

Times with water so strictly, you can provide buyers with little guidance for the preparation of melt water - the elixir of health for the brain and nervous system.

budka

Post by budka » Mon Jan 29, 2007 21:00

And maybe even loading to try a small and inexpensive domestic(if any) freezer defrosting to podtorgovyvat in the Moscow office :D

Since the restoration of the brain is engaged, then the full program!