Автор сайта
Re: Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 11, 2018 21:38

Loew
The Guide, Healing. Through the day.

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:23

Good morning, everybody. I noticed that recently when listening to the conductor, at some point, do not arbitrarily sharply flinches hand (I'm like her would wave dramatically) , it's funny. I want to give the CD to his friend, and wanted to ask if he's aware of listen without installations, as if he wanted to correct his life, but I don't know what to tell him, because everyone has their own problems and "cockroaches in the head" is it possible he's got some changes without making the installation before the hearing.

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:40

ДенЛаден wrote:I want to give the CD to his friend, and wanted to ask if he's aware of listen without installations, as if he wanted to correct his life, but I don't know what to tell him, because everyone has their own problems and "cockroaches in the head" is it possible he's got some changes without making the installation before the hearing.
The Conductor has all and without plants, Andrei V. laid there so many aspects to study ...that surprised still. It has been 10 years since the first acquaintance with the Conductor, and when from time to time repeat the course once a year or just need to work with a specific subject, then find new and new aspects)). As it turns out , while the subconscious and the conscious works with one issue that is hooked into the text , the other is not audible)). Consciousness is completely immersed in the study of what is more important at the moment. Set a goal is possible, but it is better to let listen, subconscious self will find to arrange with the mind, something to work with in the first place. Sometimes we think that the problem in one situation, and the subconscious mind finds the root of the problem :? we're in a completely unexpected place .

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 18, 2018 13:30

Benladen
Андрей Патрушев wrote:"to Select some part of me that most in the moment needs to change (yet is not effective, is limited in the election, gives me pain and suffering) and to help her change the best way for me".
Or this:
"I trust your profound wisdom to change what is outdated, does not function effectively and brings pain and suffering me and my family".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jul 18, 2018 13:31

ЛИЛИЯ-Р wrote:Sometimes we think that the problem in one situation, and the subconscious mind finds the root of the problem :? we're in a completely unexpected place .
az

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:18

Does the Conductor on the event background? Why I ask: I listened the Explorer 4 times and went fishing. And there in the very first half-hour drowned, and one spinning, 15 minutes later, broke the second. I have over 30 years of fishing never broke nothing and did not lose :shock:

Just a question on the Navigator: during the second listening of the Conductor went out glasses (about when the voice starts on different sides to navigate. He took off his glasses checked everything, restarted the session and everything went fine. What was it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:38

Александр А wrote:does the Conductor on the event background? Why I ask: I listened the Explorer 4 times and went fishing. And there in the very first half-hour drowned, and one spinning, 15 minutes later, broke the second. I have over 30 years of fishing never broke nothing and did not lose :shock:
Affected. So - small things start to disappear in big trouble.
Александр А wrote:same question for Navigator: during the second listening of the Conductor went out glasses (about when the voice starts on different sides to navigate. He took off his glasses checked everything, restarted the session and everything went fine. What was it?
Yeah, who knows.... While there is no repetition to talk about.

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:17

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
Александр А wrote:same question for Navigator: during the second listening of the Conductor went out glasses (about when the voice starts on different sides to navigate. He took off his glasses checked everything, restarted the session and everything went fine. What was it?
Yeah, who knows.... While there is no repetition to talk about.
Appeared repeatability. Yesterday, once before the first starting off points. Restarted, after a while went out again and still the sound is gone. Third time to run, but to hear was not able to. Listen to the combined session. This morning started simple audio the gate. Everything went fine, but again could not hear. I have restless legs syndrome intensified, perhaps because of this, I can not hear: I want to move, itching in the legs. But the question about the disappearance of the outbreaks and now the sound remains open.
PS Yesterday was the eighth time listening.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:40

Александр А wrote:Appeared repeatability.
Please here.

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sun Sep 16, 2018 16:44

batteries tried on the new change?

Александр А

Post by Александр А » Sat Sep 22, 2018 22:37

Ростислав wrote:batteries have tried to the new change?
You talking to me? I bought it a couple of weeks ago, there is a battery. But the problem Yes, it is. Drove all week from network failures. Will is so, although led's charging there is just a spotlight even through the blanket Shine, it would be necessary something to numb.

Andrew, you mentioned somewhere that at the beginning of the treated Conductor from SARS. I guess it's time to try :cry: . Can text installation?

Ростислав

Post by Ростислав » Sat Sep 22, 2018 23:01

Александр А wrote:from SARS
helps colloidal silver - try a great thing :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Sep 22, 2018 23:13

Александр А wrote:Can text installation?
Probably no installation I did (well, I do not remember). :?

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Thu Sep 27, 2018 19:56

Andrei Patrushev
The handler gives the following result:
1.Produces work with parts of the personality (the transformation of parts, integration of conflicting parts )
2.Helps to achieve the goal
3.Gives a healing effect
4.Recycles negative past
5.Removes harmful and limiting beliefs
All right? Update or fix, if something goes wrong. Thank you.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Sep 27, 2018 20:27

Ignat.
You are absolutely right.

Игнат.

Post by Игнат. » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:58

Андрей Патрушев wrote:Ignat.
You are absolutely right.
Wow!!! Yes, you are a genius :) bi :ay

ДенЛаден

Post by ДенЛаден » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:56

All kind time of day. Andrey Vadimovich required to develop a program of "magic kick" that will motivate people to action and to implement its plans, not just think about them, is that possible? :) I tried to come up with a setting for Windows Explorer but broke his head :( For example "I actively participate and act in the external world carried out their plans(conceived)" - this is like an end in itself?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:02

Benladen
It is difficult...
"The goal nasladyatsya on a grid of values" (GP)
"Who have multiplied those who have not - taken last" (ISHR)
:?

митек

Disk Explorer

Post by митек » Tue Nov 27, 2018 2:53

Finished the 3rd series of the conductor. The feeling is similar to the previous 2 times. But this time my feelings I can describe. Whether they are not as intense, whether I'm with them already fairly well met. And they don't scare me.

So.

The feeling that the thoughts scatter. It's hard to focus. The thought begins and ends. When you concentrate on any question, the feeling that consciousness is trying to use the tried and tested paths and nothing. Thoughts are cut off, the paths go nowhere. It is difficult to reach the end of a logical chain. The feeling that the ability to think logically and consistently that bothers.

There is also a feeling that as if you're in the confined space are. The world is seen through the glass. Not perceived in real time. The feeling that I'm alone, and the world itself. Hence the delayed reaction. The attention is turned more inward than outward. The feeling that even hearing loss.

I feel like all that was important is not important. Some attitudes on the important, or rather erased or overwritten. since then. The state of the loss of a landmark. How strange. Not familiar. As if disconnected from his thoughts, or what lived (thoughts) and from the outside world. If a thought arises, then crumbles into pieces. It is even possible to observe.

This condition prevents to concentrate and work. There is some concern that the professional knowledge, skills and experience is also erased... :shock: Since the usual method is not called (for the solution of usual problems).

On the other hand, some of life's problems and issues come unexpected answers.

As was previously intense emotional UPS and downs in the past events and States. Intrusive thoughts have become more Intrusive.

But this time I was dealing with the conditions quickly using EFT, meditation, sessions of Pathfinder MHLg and OPN (with open eyes). Some fears are gone. Some resentment has subsided.

Even I am fed endorphins (15 minutes) it was enough for me not to fall into depression (as happened in the PREV. auditions).

I pause and watch the transformation.

Andrew, for you! az<

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:35

MiTekabsolutely nothing is erased (it is in principle impossible). Old emotional chords are translated into experience. Here is some "contamination" of consciousness. A small adjustment period will end and life "will be on new track". :)

митек

Disk Explorer

Post by митек » Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:12

My reaction to that Explorer (and healing too) slow. After finishing the series, I find either panic attacks, or bouts of barely restrained fury in a few weeks. I have now adapted to be removed and those and others with the Sedona, EFT and sessions OPN01 and MndHlg.
Bouts are held over a few days and the feeling of euphoria. The attacks are very intense. The fact that they arise out of the blue, helps us to understand that they need to work and they do not break or hang on them. Study with sessions is really fast. Strong emotions go away and their intensity decreases.
I don't quite yet understand the mechanism. As I understand it to date, not lived strong emotions (Gestalt) get stuck at the bodily level. I read about the elaboration of such gestalts, with heavy breathing. Then I got the idea. Energy increases and as it stress relieves. Then as a work session? Sort of tension does not disappear, at least not significantly. If not physically, then the study is not complete? Or session did work at a bodily level too? Or all about bodily Gestalt it's not quite as I understand it?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:23

MiTekexplanations are many, but what they sense. Most importantly, it works.

АлексП

Disk Explorer

Post by АлексП » Thu Jan 03, 2019 21:18

Andrei Patrushev, please advise how to work better with the wheels in situation of losing a loved one (death)?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Disk Explorer

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:30

Alexplateral meditation.

АлексП

Disk Explorer

Post by АлексП » Fri Jan 04, 2019 21:27

Andrei PatrushevI'm not as well versed. Don't know what a lateral is meditation. I amazing on this forum found nothing, and Google is not explained. Please explain

Of resources for a Navigator and set your drives