Disk Explorer

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:27

budka wrote:And maybe even the load to try a small and inexpensive domestic(if any) freezer defrosting to podtorgovyvat in the Moscow office :D

Since the restoration of the brain is engaged, then the full program!
Yeah,and then clean air :P
budka?You are too "bent" :roll: !

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:43

>You are too "bent" Rolling Eyes !

He's just impressed by Patrushev disk - probably the first days of listening to nothing, will soon begin to decline. :lol:

About the water and "Explorer":
As "Conductor" lasts a very long time, as much as 70 minutes after drinking a glass of water sometimes somewhere half listening, the bladder begins to send a persistent signal to urinate - you have to respond to this urge and the whole trance and relaxation to end the session go down the drain. :?

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:55

Pavel wrote:>You are too "bent" Rolling Eyes !

He's just impressed by Patrushev disk - probably the first days of listening to nothing, will soon begin to decline. :lol:

About the water and "Explorer":
As "Conductor" lasts a very long time, as much as 70 minutes after drinking a glass of water sometimes somewhere half listening, the bladder begins to send a persistent signal to urinate - you have to respond to this urge and the whole trance and relaxation to end the session go down the drain. :?
What are the first few days??? :P :oops: Especially that crazy euphoria is not so evident...Yes,the second day of "Massage" after the break,Yes,very good to me now - and what :D ?I responded poorly to post? :roll:
And about mochevogo bubble - then get used to it,even notice will cease...And in order to avoid confusion in the early stages of working with the "Conductor" (with moch. puram),you can tie a knot... :lol: :wink:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:15

>He's just under the impression from disk Patrushev

it's about budka and melt water

>I responded poorly to post

Yes, he considered himself budkoj :)

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:23

Sometimes... :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Pavel

Post by Pavel » Tue Jan 30, 2007 15:58

>In fact, Endorphins can give this effect by increasing energy.

And here and there:
"Endorphins" only the first couple of days increased my energy. But in reality was just the opposite - wanted to sleep or had a state of wanting to sleep. It is clearly to be seen on weekends: getting up in the morning, listening to the record and then fell to sleep for 3-4 hours. The third week is somehow balanced. :!:

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:29

Well, according to Castaneda, is just everything as it should be. :D
And really, most likely, You have a large collection sleep. In this case, all stimulating audio technologies are paradoxically.

champ0

Post by champ0 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:25

Dimas: Andrew, why at a certain stage of listening ( somewhere in the middle, in my opinion the main part of the) sound is divided, I don't know how to say, that is in his left ear "You say one thing," and "right more" I, for example, can simultaneously monitor two meanings , you have to listen to any one channel, Or all of it as it was intended????
I see you people are happy,do you have some vision.
Half the sound is in the left then the right channel.
I listened to the guide,the truth for the night.
Yes there is a place there begins Andrew to say something in his left ear in right but not so as written Dimas.
I have said in the left then goes through the middle and says in the right and so on ,but that would be simultaneously in the left and right ear to listen to I don't hear.
Just work as if the speaker speaks first in the left ear in the middle and then approaches and speaks in the right ear.
Time not pinpointing where it happens but somewhere in the middle or towards the end.
Again, listen to exactly say.
Or I have some sort of abnormality.
I got 11 years ago was 1 stroke in 2 years the second,thank God without any consequences except that the left side arm and leg work.
Sorry if that is not so written.

Dimas

Post by Dimas » Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:47

champ0 wrote:
Dimas: Andrew, why at a certain stage of listening ( somewhere in the middle, in my opinion the main part of the) sound is divided, I don't know how to say, that is in his left ear "You say one thing," and "right more" I, for example, can simultaneously monitor two meanings , you have to listen to any one channel, Or all of it as it was intended????
I see you people are happy,do you have some vision.
Half the sound is in the left then the right channel.
I listened to the guide,the truth for the night.
Yes there is a place there begins Andrew to say something in his left ear in right but not so as written Dimas.
I have said in the left then goes through the middle and says in the right and so on ,but that would be simultaneously in the left and right ear to listen to I don't hear.
Just work as if the speaker speaks first in the left ear in the middle and then approaches and speaks in the right ear.
Time not pinpointing where it happens but somewhere in the middle or towards the end.
Again, listen to exactly say.
Or I have some sort of abnormality.
I got 11 years ago was 1 stroke in 2 years the second,thank God without any consequences except that the left side arm and leg work.
Sorry if that is not so written.
You would do well to work with "Massage brain",it's designed,according to Patrushev,for people who have had a stroke...I think we have to ask Andrei Patrushev to comment on Your post..I'm VERY curious why all perceive heard differently!

B&S

Post by B&S » Fri Feb 02, 2007 13:09

listening to the disc I've heard both variations, when there is a shift of balance from one channel to another, and there are times when different channels are different text...

but I usually sleep, because listening to the night, or rather long after midnight...
but usually the words "at this session ends" (or something similar) Wake up, what surprised me in General :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Feb 02, 2007 13:12

What is there to comment? Just when the text begins to divide, the person is already in a trance. :)

champ0

Post by champ0 » Fri Feb 02, 2007 13:28

You would do well to work with "Massage brain",it's designed,according to Patrushev,for people who have had a stroke...I think we have to ask Andrei Patrushev to comment on Your post..I'm VERY curious why all perceive heard differently!
So I have you all misled.
I do not at the outset put on the headphones, and had not heard the first 3 minutes.And there do I say once in 2 ears and different.
Been listening in on.
Starting at 27 minutes there is a transfer in the ears in turn, and so on to 46 minutes and then starts again in 2 ears at the same time and different.
If I was at that time disconnected felts another.
So sorry for the wrong first letter.
Your comments about a Massage of the brain will take into account.
I just haven't all tried.
People in kvaritiru much constantly in the way.
When listened to with Inera seciu r01 first for me, so began to shake hands I couldn't even lower the volume.
Then again, decided to repeat the same seciu but this effect was not.
How very strange.
Probably the first time it happened with a loud sound in the headphones.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Feb 20, 2007 18:06

I'm not from the outset, put on the headphones, and had not heard the first 3 minutes.And there do I say once in 2 ears and different.
:lol:
Last edited by Андрей Патрушев on Tue Mar 27, 2007 18:58, edited 1 time in total.

Лёва

Post by Лёва » Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:08

Put the guide for playing at night (3:00), the sound from the speakers. Interesting effect from the promptings of the will?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:30

Night, IMHO, need to sleep and not listen to the suggestion. By the way, the guide suggestion no.

Лёва

Post by Лёва » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:26

:oops:

Влад Н.

Post by Влад Н. » Tue Mar 13, 2007 15:48

Andrew please tell me, now I am engaged with Guide, 7 day is already gone, and began to notice that when I have something to read, for example any information I have, unwittingly, begin to perceive it as a guide.. How to apply intonatio conductor on the meaning of reading. ie the tone of Your voice sounding in the conductor. It's actually okay? And interestingly this condition arises when I am in a good mood..
And I began to notice, to think was also in the intonation guide ... :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 13, 2007 19:35

Влад Н. wrote:Andrew please tell me, now I am engaged with Guide, 7 day is already gone, and began to notice that when I have something to read, for example any information I have, unwittingly, begin to perceive it as a guide.. How to apply intonatio conductor on the meaning of reading. ie the tone of Your voice sounding in the conductor. It's actually okay? And interestingly this condition arises when I am in a good mood..
And I began to notice, to think was also in the intonation guide ... :)
In my opinion, how many people, and "normal". If it doesn't bother You, then "all righty then"... If you mind, stop listening and soon everything will return "to normal".
In this reading, the information will be assimilated better.
In such high spirits beware of scams and Gypsy will get taken to the cleaners.
Soon it will pass and Your subconscious mind will develop a more efficient way of behavior.

Галина

Post by Галина » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:31

Turn the disc a third time, trying to listen to it, as stated in the instructions, from beginning to end to see. Relaxation is a quality that I fall asleep about 10 -15 minutes.
Wake up when the countdown begins.
Well... what do I do? And continue to sleep, "not acquainted"? :D :D :D
And...yeah, I didn't find in the instructions how many times a day to listen and for how long? Write, please, what is the procedure, who is not a beginner :)

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Mar 22, 2007 17:51

Галина wrote:turn the disc a third time, trying to listen to it, as stated in the instructions, from beginning to end to see. Relaxation is a quality that I fall asleep about 10 -15 minutes.
Wake up when the countdown begins.
Well... what do I do? And continue to sleep, "not acquainted"? :D :D :D
And...yeah, I didn't find in the instructions how many times a day to listen and for how long? Write, please, what is the procedure, who is not a beginner :)
Well, first of all, you can listen to the disc, for example, standing, or even sitting.
Secondly, you can also try standing up to read manual. :wink:
Third, the hearing person is retained, even in deep coma, so unable to sleep - whatever works...

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Mon Mar 26, 2007 11:00

Twice over the weekend listened to the Conductor in connection with which questions to Andrew:
- do I need Nova to translate in a mode AuS?
- why does the Conductor need to listen to 2-3 hours before bedtime? In the first audition after graduating had a headache and wanted to sleep a little, but I overcame that desire. On the second day immediately after the end of the session and tidying wires slept for 40 minutes after waking up and felt great.
- where can I get music disk (Kolokola + water + music)? Loved it. Can be Own on DVD is?
- why, after rasslablenno lying in 70 minutes so I want to stretch all muscle groups?
- how to set the minimum volume when that worked Audiostrobe? For me the volume level at which audiostrobe perestaet to work pretty large.
- I am a lover of tea and milky mushroom (taught grandma when I was a kid, then was sober for several years now using again with great difficulty finding a culture). Can they somehow influence the process? On the body is affected for sure.

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 26, 2007 17:01

И-Ван wrote:twice over the weekend listened to the Conductor in connection with which questions to Andrew:
- do I need Nova to translate in a mode AuS?
Yes, the Conductor goes with audiostrobe
- why does the Conductor need to listen to 2-3 hours before bedtime? In the first audition after graduating had a headache and wanted to sleep a little, but I overcame that desire. On the second day immediately after the end of the session and tidying wires slept for 40 minutes after waking up and felt great.
You can listen when you want. Optimally - from 16.00 to 20.00, but you can just before bedtime. "2-3 hours prior to sleep" - I such anywhere did not write.
- where you can take music disk (Kolokola + water + music)? Loved it. Can be Own on DVD is?
This disc of Music for Hypnosis and self-Hypnosis.
why, after rasslablenno lying in 70 minutes so I want to stretch all muscle groups?
In order to cheer up.
- how to set the minimum volume when that worked Audiostrobe? For me the volume level at which audiostrobe perestaet to work pretty large.
The player set is acceptable for playback audiostrobe volume, and the car is comfortable for You.
- I am a lover of tea and milky mushroom (taught grandma when I was a kid, then was sober for several years now using again with great difficulty finding a culture). Can they somehow influence the process? On the body is affected for sure.
And God knows... "Impossible to grasp" (K. Prutkov)

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:06

Andrew, thank you very much for the answers.

Problem opisannymi 5 question (about the volume) of its decision not found. The situation is the following: If I immediately after turning on the machine two times press "down Arrow" (on the screen lights up in AuS), then turning the knob headphone volume to nothing and set the volume in naushnikah possible only with iPod, but the level at which begin to work glasses me high.

At the same time, if the machine is not set to an AuS, then everything works (installation volume) as You have written. Also separately regulated by the volume and level of audiostrobe, if you choose any session on the machine without an external source of signal, including Yours.

Maybe the volume control in the headphones stops working when the machine in regular mode AuS?

Or when cars mode AuS still need some buttons to press?

And if you do not put the machine in a mode AuS and put the Conductor, what will happen?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Tue Mar 27, 2007 14:43

Audiostrobe works without translation in AUS, but to sense from it a little (at least on my machine).
My advice, frankly, was based on familiarity with Proteasome. And the Nova Pro I have problems with the volume wasn't - so I decided that everything is so well done. "Live and learn".:oops:
I found a compromise. If you originally put on the glasses the maximum brightness, it is possible to do less volume on the player. By the way, and then the detail of the ripple is higher, and, consequently, the clarity of the images.
The only problem - no translation in AuS in 15 minutes will trigger auto-stop on the car and everything shuts down. However, the response time of auto-stop can be adjusted in the settings.

и-Ван

Post by и-Ван » Wed Mar 28, 2007 10:06

Andrew wrote:
"I found a compromise. If you originally put on the glasses the maximum brightness, it is possible to do less volume on the player."

That's what I did. Choice was not simple.

Andrew wrote:
"The only problem - no translation in AuS in 15 minutes will trigger auto-stop on the car and everything shuts down. However, the response time of auto-stop can be adjusted in preferences."

How to cancel Hitchhiking or increase its time and how much it can increase?
Last night looked at all of the IFA on the description of the machine and control the auto stop function is not found.
Where can I get a FULL description of the functions About Nova?
It turns out that not knowing what a beast, I hitchhiked twice across. The feeling is not weak. Bazzite and all think what you want.

About the Solar wind. Your interpretation of the chakras and their colors seemed interesting. Where you can read about it more?