Phys. change

Виктор Лебедев
Phys. change

Post by Виктор Лебедев » Sat Nov 24, 2012 17:53

Hello! Sorry for the trouble. Please help! Is it possible using self hypnosis to achieve the desired I the external physical changes? For example, changing the color of hair. For example, I have light brown hair and want dark hair without the reddish tint. What discs is better to use and how the "right to decide the goal"? Or is it impossible? Thank you!

к-13

Re: Def. change

Post by к-13 » Sat Nov 24, 2012 20:10

It is easier to work with-esteem - and then the natural color of hair is the topic. For starters, the Explorer will be just right. And you know how it is - pay a kind of insecure individual piles attendants for a plastic surgery but nose, ears, chin or PPP, appearance changes, but everything remains the same. Because the reason is not about looks - every person is unique and the only reason he is already beautiful... Adjusting to someone unlikely to get better - much easier just to stop looking for the flaws and start is proud of the virtues...

Moon

Post by Moon » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:25

Виктор Лебедев wrote:Hello! Sorry for the trouble. Please help! Is it possible using self hypnosis to achieve the desired I the external physical changes? For example, changing the color of hair. For example, I have light brown hair and want dark hair without the reddish tint. What discs is better to use and how the "right to decide the goal"? Or is it impossible? Thank you!
I have physical changes began after the socks Standard
I already wrote about this in the corresponding branch of the
I like my hair color:)
Now using the Standard I'll change the color of your eyes of gray-green (and socks were just Standard grey) to bright green:)
And when you change the physical face and body for the better(in the reference:)-still you will not feel,I feel much more confident!

Виктор Лебедев

Post by Виктор Лебедев » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:09

I Have physical changes began after the socks Standard
Do not understand this. :oops:

Макте

Post by Макте » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:18

Виктор Лебедев wrote:
I Have physical changes began after the socks Standard
Do not understand this. :oops:
This is the theme about the Bracelets Life. If it is not clear, it is easy to read this section of the forum - in a few words to explain. About the standard there is a separate branch.
And for those who are "in the know" :oops: , Mooncould you please tell us more, like eye color change?

Воффка

Post by Воффка » Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:52

Eye color, as well as other body parameters can be changed by creating the appropriate intention, the standard just takes away, what's stopping you to work with the body(in fact, not only with body but with anything) that way. One of the States for such work is 3.0, Makte You have correctly given a link to a separate branch with a description of the standard, also you can read a thread with a description of the 3.0.