About the players, soundcards and other Goodies...

Эндрю

Post by Эндрю » Fri May 22, 2009 11:46

1. ONLY 'authentic' (secure) mode with no cache!
2. ONLY Microsoft PCM 44,100 kHz /16 bit Stereo. And it is better just to press F5 after selecting the tracks.

Post by Guest » Fri May 22, 2009 12:37

Andrew, 1. ONLY 'authentic' (secure) mode with no cache!
2. ONLY Microsoft PCM 44,100 kHz /16 bit Stereo. And it is better just to press F5 after selecting the tracks.
Thank you for your help, thank you. So 'authentic' (secure) mode with no cache, and Microsoft PCM 44,100 kHz /16 bit Stereo. But that is not correct would, thanks again.

Ермак

Post by Ермак » Sun May 31, 2009 11:03

Джедай wrote:Worth to mention about the Rockbox project:

If you are using a sound card from Creative, it should be borne in mind that it is always an internal resampling (re-sampling) from 44100 to 48000 Hz, and with not the best algorithm.
The result of this retailinga significantly iscariots high frequency (for example, - AudioStrobe). Somewhere in the Internet was given two files with a high sound of the same frequency - only one file at 44100, the other in 48000 (you can make this file yourself). The difference when listening - are huge.

Also, on some models, the front of the DAC - worse than the rear. You can recommend:

1) to use an alternative driver http://kxproject.com/ - better algorithms, exchange the front and rear
2) player Foobar2000 http://www.foobar2000.org/
3) enable DSP for foobar - resampler - 48000ultra mode
- high-quality resampling algorithm
4) the output of the sound through Kernel Streaming
- bypass post-processor sound Windows

Most built in sound cards behave the same way as cards from Creative, so apply the recommendations 2-4.
But, it is best to use a sound card, able to output 44100 without resampling...
why put 48000, if there is a sort of support even in a typical setting of fire wood (Creative Audigy) 44100, maybe I ask a stupid question, but still it would be interesting to hear the answer, because it is recommended to listen to 44100.

not logged in under his name when I wrote the message (what is below), please forgive me and if you can administrators(moderators), correct). And if it is useful. - math. fee P5LD2SE and audio embedded in it - Realtek is ALC882 8-ch High-Definition Audio CODEC<
Last edited by Ермак on Sun May 31, 2009 13:56, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Guest » Sun May 31, 2009 13:45

Dear friends and in particular the Jedi, the KX project drivers I have are not supported (Creative Audigy Value is in the settings official. wood is 44100), and so would like to have a question, what better to listen to CDs Andrei Patrushev, a Creative Audigy Value and put in the settings of 44100 Output Audio using the built-in SoundMAX Integrated Digital HD Audio), yuzaya 2-3, and paragraph 4 your recommendations, please respond, maybe someone else here understands that.

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Wed Jun 17, 2009 17:09

Listen until the disks of the "free-downloaded from the net".
Basically "healing" and sometimes Explorer on here such device - Creative ZEN 8Gb.
http://www.cifroteka.ru/foto/full/2472.jpg
Buy only due to the fact that when like as a normal sound 20 Hz ~ 20 KHz
(MP3/ WMA/WMA-DRM/JPEG/MPEG4/WMV/DivX/XviD)
there it is possible to available 8GB in addition to put 16 gigs SDHS card, which is very convenient!!! :ay :ay :ay
On the computer, fill on the card SDHS in forma Wav all that is necessary to put a card to the player. 16 gigs is enough for everything.
The ears or ATH-900 (5 ~ 40000 Hz) in either ear AKG K324P (12 ~ 23500 Hz)
Technical parameters of this set should at all about all it seems to be enough? :oops:

Tried on the computer (MacBookPro) it seems like the same as on the player. However I have not tried the CD player (there is no such in the household).

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2009 17:26

Ермак wrote:why put 48000, if there is a sort of support even in a typical setting of fire wood (Creative Audigy) 44100, maybe I ask a stupid question, but still it would be interesting to hear the answer, because it is recommended to listen to 44100.

not logged in under his name when I wrote the message (what is below), please forgive me and if you can administrators(moderators), correct). And if it is useful. - math. fee P5LD2SE and audio embedded in it - Realtek is ALC882 8-ch High-Definition Audio CODEC
Damn!!! Audio si-di have *read* in format windows PCM WAV 44100 Hz!
To read 2 times, not hoping nor nakaku super-app, to bit-flip match 2-results!
Indeed, most (if not all) computer sound cards are BAD WAV's. This, incidentally, does not apply to proteinates flash players.
Ie if you want the computer playing in full growth - it will have presumptively 48 KHz. This should be done in a good audio editor, and do need to be able (a model conversion scheme is to convert 32 bits of the resampling implementation (with the correct parameters :) ) - convert to 16-bit m dizerega (dithering).
Loss will anyway, but many less than when play. 44.1.
In General, the computer is not the best player. In all respects.

Марк Лучин

Post by Марк Лучин » Wed Jun 17, 2009 18:26

Андрей Патрушев wrote:
I have another item included: "Listening to CDs, even a simple "balalaika" is often much more effective than listening on the computer"... :)[/quote]
And do not tell me to "MacBookPro" this, too, is unique? bc

Post by Guest » Wed Jun 17, 2009 21:02

Марк Лучин wrote:And do not tell me to "MacBookPro" this, too, is unique?
I personally don't like Apple products, therefore can not be objective...
Obsea recommendation of "ghosts don't exist". No. 2 - it is unlikely that Makovsky guys doing something special - experience shows that chips are much smaller than systems based on them...
However, all this proverbele - if you have basic radio engineering education. If not, do not ready to write a course of lectures.
The main thing - the computer - a good thing (I have 5 pieces). But the CD I listen to on the CD player, watch DVDs on the DVD player, but when I read Audio CD on the computer, for the sole purpose of the migration of content into Flash Player.

Костик

Post by Костик » Tue Oct 20, 2009 19:36

Can I listen on a regular dvd player, but under no headphone socket?
Or a computer to listen, my parents decided to buy discs but the current dvd has?

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Wed Oct 21, 2009 16:17

Костик wrote:Can I listen on a regular dvd player, but under no headphone socket?
Probably can... If you want to buy.

Костик

Post by Костик » Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:07

I konano read the thread and do not understand what recommendations for listening, a farce. Well, there must be guidelines for listening and not divination.
What do you mean special headphones. Honestly annoying, parents were persuaded to buy all ur ready, then BAM, it is possible to listen to but the effect is not clear, it is necessary that something or other, the apartment may need to change to cleaner the sound was, why is everything so complicated? If it is all done so they don't steal Your product, you have to think how to protect it in some other way, not with all sorts of bells and whistles. And if I bought the disc I have every right to copy it without loss of quality, for their needs, what is warned about copyright, but here it is bought but also cannot be copied because ......impossible. Although the price is quite small, I was told for Ukraine 98 g+18 UAH delivery. Despite the fact that licensed a DVD movie costs about 60-80 UAH, and thus I can copy and razdovat who want to.
Sorry for my lines, but much is not clear.
s\s In the course then another question, as is the case with certification of Your disks, and if Your drives will not help if I can to return them within 14 days by law, the rights of the consumer?

оуаакун

Post by оуаакун » Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:13

Костик wrote:What does the special headphones.
Well, you yourself said that in the DVD player there is no headphone output. How are you then going to listen to? Through the TV or sound system?
You can buy special. headphones for the DVD player. They work on batteries. Inserted into the audio output of the DVD player.
I considered, but then abandoned it... and bought for the money of a regular CD player.

Костик

Post by Костик » Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:40

awaken
I'm not one for headphones, and due to the fact that need to pry to ask, and so on)))
Should be a memo or even a detonation in large letters.
Dear buyers of my CDs, You to obtain effect it should be exactly this set of audio equipment, nothing else will produce the desired result and point. Then a cook or engineer will understand that it is only necessary and not otherwise. And here, nowhere is there clear guidance, I have not found(((
No offense...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Thu Oct 22, 2009 13:08

Костик wrote:awaken
I'm not one for headphones, and due to the fact that need to pry to ask, and so on)))
Should be a memo or even a detonation in large letters.
Dear buyers of my CDs, You to obtain effect it should be exactly this set of audio equipment, nothing else will produce the desired result and point. Then a cook or engineer will understand that it is only necessary and not otherwise. And here, nowhere is there clear guidance, I have not found(((
No offense...
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2181
No offense... :?

Ламер

Post by Ламер » Wed Jan 20, 2010 20:40

Going to take MP3 player to listen to CDs, because it is not convenient from a computer to listen, and buy Cd player is not very desirable. Recode them in Waw from the disc, like audiostrobe signal is preserved and to my untutored ear the recording quality has not changed.
Stopped the choice on Sony NWZ-S638F
http://market.yandex.ru/model.xml?model ... &hid=90560but he's nowhere in the documentation does not specify which frequency it gives the output(as I understand it it is necessary from 20Hz - 20kHz). Can anyone used this model and maybe what to say or advise where to find a detailed description of this player

Саулюс

Post by Саулюс » Sat Jan 30, 2010 22:56

well :( I wanted to ask is it enough for effectiveness will be columns with a range of 80 Hz - 20 kHz, but after reading:
http://www.mindmachine.ru/viewtopic.php?t=2181 it turns out that 20Hz lower limit is not enough, and what to say and my 80Hz? as in 2тором paragraph mentioned links says:
"2. The principle of operation of drives based on the synchronization of bioelectrical brain activity with audio material on disk: Endorphins - beta(13-18hz); drives series Theta meditation, respectively, theta (4-8 Hz); track Integration on the disk Ultramesh - Delta-theta (0.5-8 Hz), the alpha (8-13Гц). "
I can something not so understood? it is necessary to look for the column with the range certainly for all 0.5 Hz - 20kHz? but with this range I'm even headphones on the shelves is not met, where really there column to find :?
and human hearing how many remember the lessons of biology below 20Hz newspronet like..

Экко

Post by Экко » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:28

20Hz lower limit is not enough
Yes, the ear can't hear below 30 Hz, but it is not necessary, the impacts is on other frequencies. RTFM

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:51

Экко wrote:
20Hz lower limit is not enough
Yes, the ear can't hear below 30 Hz, but it is not necessary, the impacts is on other frequencies. RTFM
Rather, on a different principle...
But still, my hard drives only need headphones to listen. :? 20Hz-20kHz is more then enough. 8) :)

Саулюс

Post by Саулюс » Sun Jan 31, 2010 20:54

sales headphones with a range from 5 Hz to 30 kHz, but the price is ringing :shock: and one Hz has not yet found ustroystv :?
so think whether or not spent at all on the extra Hz? you say that the 20-20 range enough 8) or all the same would be appreciable greater effect and standing of such a purchase? I personally important effect of the disks are designed for stimulation speeds up learning and memorizing

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Jan 31, 2010 20:59

Саулюс wrote:found on sale headphones with a range from 5 Hz to 30 kHz, but the price is ringing :shock: and one Hz has not yet found ustroystv :?
so think whether or not spent at all on the extra Hz? you say that the 20-20 range enough 8) or all the same would be appreciable greater effect and standing of such a purchase? I personally important effect of the disks are designed for stimulation speeds up learning and memorizing
In my opinion, enough headphones in the range of 300-500 rubles with the specified frequency range. :?

Саулюс

Post by Саулюс » Mon Feb 01, 2010 17:59

well, we have headphones with a range from 5 Hz rates start from$ 100 :?
whether correctly I understood You that there is simply no such evidence that the headphones 5Hz javalib greater effect than those that 20Hz?
and yet, maybe the discs themselves are written with the expectation headphones with a range of 20Hz, and so it makes no sense to use those that are from 5Hz? as in the forum thread about headphones, I found this:
the PLANE wrote(a):
And if you listen to Your CDs on the above mentioned headphones and audio devices which reproduce a wider frequency range 20-20000hz...in this case, increase the effectiveness?
Audiodisc reproduces frequencies from 20Hz to 20kHz. Some improvement will be through improved linear characteristics at high frequencies.
then it turns out that there is no practical sense in buying headphones with a range of below 20?

and if you believe the following link:
http://slovari.yandex.ru/dict/psychlex6 ... 6-0414.htm
it turns out that the range below 20Hz even harmful and dangerous! :shock:
and then, if I understand correctly, the real effectiveness of special music is to take a person to the brink of meditative range, with most of this face is not crossing, and thus creating just as close to meditative States, which have characteristic ranges below 20 Hz?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Feb 01, 2010 18:15

Саулюс wrote:then it turns out that there is no practical sense in buying headphones with a range of below 20?

Yes, in addition to improving the linear characteristics - no.

and if you believe the following link:
http://slovari.yandex.ru/dict/psychlex6 ... 6-0414.htm
it turns out that the range below 20Hz even harmful and dangerous!

do not Link about it... :? There is no danger.

and then, if I understand correctly, the real effectiveness of special music is to take a person to the brink of meditative range, with most of this face is not crossing, and thus creating just as close to meditative States, which have characteristic ranges below 20 Hz?
finally Read the articles on this website than on a coffee thick to guess... :)http://www.mindmachine.ru/articles/

Баджер

Post by Баджер » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:48

Who can say how much the quality of the flash player affects the effect of discs of Andrey Patrushev when playing WAV files?

I have a simple player Texet T-240 with 4 GB of 800 rubles (http://www.texet.ru/mp3/t240.htm) declared frequency range 20 Hz - 20 KHz. I understand that the sound quality is worse than COWON for 9000 rubles, but how different the impact discs? If it is, for example, 20% weaker, and the price of my player up to 10 times lower than the COWON, I'd be fine...

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Oct 18, 2010 20:16

Badger
In my opinion, the difference in performance is negligible. :?
But you can easily check. Make a short track with white noise in any audio editor in WAV format. Load the track into the player, connect it to the sound card and record the track in the same format output from the player. If the spectrum analyzer frequency response of the second track without shifts in high frequency region, it's all right. However, it is necessary to do it on a good sound card. :?

Баджер

Post by Баджер » Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:35

Andrew, thank You very much for Your wonderful CDs, and the response encouraging. I have no time now to figure all this out (I don't even know what are the audio editors...), so I just believe.