Drives A. Patrushev with Celeronm

Малыш
Drives A. Patrushev with Celeronm

Post by Малыш » Thu Jul 15, 2010 23:13

The listening takes a pretty long time to allocate is not always possible to systematically listen to, as well on the forum described such a device as Psyleron , which is the sensor state of consciousness. And one more: our s online Michael made some interesting audio tracks using this device, which inform the consciousness of some of the settings in a particular state (discussed on the forum in the thread about psyleron).
Interested in this: you cross a hedgehog with a snake, that is possible with the use of psyleron to make their audio tracks with effects save disk A. Patrushev using multiple overlay to reduce the time required to spend on listening. The technique is this: put on the record psyleron, start listening, at the end of the disk, respectively, turn off psyleron:
) processed received data psyleron the audio editor to get from zeros and units in a text file a certain audio file, then share the resulting file in half, put the halves on top of each other and get audio track with the settings of the States of consciousness corresponding to the disk (I think) but shorter in duration in 2 times.

Please comment on the above question so I would like to know the opinion on this question A. Patrushev as the author and developer of the disks and the opinion of Michael-as the man most familiar with celeronm (the number of active visitors to the forum) and the probable author of the idea of using psyleron for recording and playback state of consciousness
Last edited by Малыш on Thu Jul 15, 2010 23:33, edited 1 time in total.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 16, 2010 0:14

1. I'm not the author of the idea... until I wrote on different instruments and for a very long time and it's so common.... just psyleron relatively compact and convenient (small, light, interface standard) sensor for this purpose, and sensitive enough, in addition there somehow but in General more or less is not bad resolved the issue of filtering the noise.
And so it is possible even to the MIC input of the audio card, influence, hanging on her shunt for noise generation.

2. You specified can be done, but the effects will be different due to different algorithm impact. I.e. they will be similar, but not identical. Example - have the same cartridge "endorphins" to the modulator and drive Patrushev. As far as I remember Lily was compared in reviews to the effect.
I use both methods for yourself. Having a ton of other features and listen to CDs and mindmachine use. I will not say that very often, Yes...
3. So the recording quality will very much depend on the capacity of the operator. Ie, there You can record along with the status from the disk a lot of excess that will then be reproduced. We create records using a number of measures to avoid it.Not quite trivial. (record these in the hundreds we have).
I recommended this technique to take ownership of user psyleron bearing in mind that for myself people training in the recording and subsequent use and setup on status, train yourself and improve the parameter quality and purity of the recording.

In other words, a short summary.
If You feel the effect of the disks, do the same, such record and compare the effects. Understand where the similarities and where the difference and the questions will disappear.

By the way save time will not work. From the fact that the entry on psyleron short and does not exceed the direct gain in time, because practising will need to listen to it anyway to increase before the time the same-sounding disc (as is normally done).

Well, it's like trying not to go to practice sports, replacing it with self-hypnosis. The effect can be obtained, sometimes even more vivid, but always the other one can not be replaced. To Supplement easy.
Used in the case mindmachine, frequency drives and similar technology setup consciousness alone, but when listening to the recording psyleron a few others. Both are effective but work in different ways, through different gate.<

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:41

in the General reduction of the necessary time to listen, preserving the original effect will not work.

Michael , thanks for the reply.

Михаил_
Разработчик

Post by Михаил_ » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:04

Please.
Any training takes time.
Sometimes this can be combined with other useful work, sometimes not (sometimes downright dangerous). Drives Patrushev - a powerful simulator for consciousness, it is possible to work with other technology OR with other technologies, but it does not click "on" below is not wasted time. The time spent pays off 10кратно, including at the expense of released time.

Малыш

Post by Малыш » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:13

I fully support

Г0сть

Post by Г0сть » Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09

DO IT YOURSELF!
The devices and software tools.
Help but not replace.
Don't forget...

Маг.нет

Post by Маг.нет » Wed Jul 21, 2010 13:46

Г0сть wrote:DO it YOURSELF!