That suits me?

ЭлементИкс
That suits me?

Post by ЭлементИкс » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:43

Hello!
Describe your problem. Almost all my life I suffer from insomnia, it is very difficult to sleep (although then sleep very soundly at nights not waking up), sometimes can't sleep for two days. No ways of dealing with insomnia special effect does not give.
The second problem is distraction. Becomes catastrophic proportions. It's hard for something to focus on, but basically, if you try - it can be done. But in everyday life - it's terrible, can't hear what I say, can think about so that, for example, recently I almost salted the eggs with Drano ( :) ), constantly forgetting what you were going to do, for example, to buy something in the store. Close terribly offended by my inattention. This definitely need to do something)
Even I am prone to depression though and have learned from them to fight, but still there is some apathy, and it is connected more likely not with a depressed mood and lack of energy. Just don't want to do anything, and not because of laziness, as if exhausted.
Prompt, please, what CDs I should listen to and in what sequence.
Thanks in advance for the answer.

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Wed Jul 14, 2010 13:26

How to get rid of laziness and to reach the Goal
How to succeed in life? Set a goal, outline a sequence of steps to achieve it, complete these steps. Everything seems to be simple. The problem is that anyone on the path to the Goal from time to time faced with such an unpleasant obstacle, like laziness.

I'm lazy (and before even more were), so I can confidently speak on the topic. I propose to look into the phenomenon of laziness and how to fight it.

Where does laziness?
I think no one will argue that one major cause of laziness is lack of motivation, both positive and negative. And motivation is apparent at the moment is present. Not every person is ready to otopathy walk forty kilometers to buy a bottle of beer. It follows that positive motivation (desire to achieve the Goal) must be greater than the negative costs (labor in particular) to achieve this Goal.

Another factor is fear. Because really, sometimes unknown, I will reach the Goal or not. Require assurance that after work (at work I understand the actions to achieve the Goal) is guaranteed to be achieved this Goal, and its achievement will be received the pleasure. Maybe I'll ttopco his feet, while the 40 km long walk and the store is closed. Sanitary day. And dragged me empty-handed, another 40 km back, tormented with thirst and his own stupidity. And the smaller the gap between the "+" motivation and "-" the cost, the important role played by the guarantee. A guarantee, as is well known, gives only the insurance policy.

Finally, the reason for laziness can be a vague idea of Purpose. We'll talk about that separately.

The Image Of The Target
That Goal created a strong motivation to achieve it, the image of the Target must be formed in the mind as clearly as possible, touch. By mnemonic rule WAC. That is Visually, Auditory and Kinesthetically. All this indicates that you have a very good understanding of how this Goal looks like she is heard, as felt. Visually, the picture should be clear, bright, detail, dynamic. Auditory you should hear what kind of sounds. If there are images of people, imagine their voice. In the kinesthetic system, you can, as if you run your hand over surfaces. To feel the texture. Feel the softness/hardness, smoothness/coarseness, etc.

Second. You need to understand where, when and with whom you want to feel the achievement of this Goal.

Both steps are necessary to your subconscious mind which is responsible for laziness, believed that this Goal he really needed.

Finally, it is useful to imagine how bad and unbearable, if I will not do anything.

For example:

"I'm sitting here and I am suffering from heat and thirst. And I will continue to sit, as all the horror. Mouth dry, thirsty, disgusting all around. And there... In the store... There's a bottle of cold beer. Avoid sweating all. Droplets from her drain. That took her a chill down my hand went. I open the bottle... the Stopper with a slight zilch opens, I raise the bottle, his lips to her cold ones pull... and... divine on a hot day cool moisture refreshes me, biting the bubbles language."

And I don't care about that until the store is 40 km ground stomp, if I'll remember how bad here and there as well.

You need to get rid of laziness and to achieve the Goal?
1. Clearly state the Purpose.

Not just "I want to be well" and "I want to be on the beach, on an island in a sun lounger by the blue sea. The temperature in the range from +25 to +35, not more. Next to it was a cool Bungalow. With a fridge, where the beer.

And in the nearby sun loungers – a couple of tanned leggy photomodeler who dream to RUB my back with suntan oil. And I want it all no later than 20 July of this year. And the sooner the better. 20th – deadline".

2. To formulate the possible costs and difficulties to achieve the Goal.

Money in that quantity. Finding a good travel Agency. Search of fotomodele. Release time "here" that during your absence, all remained within the normal range. Note that this all becomes your sub-goals that must be achieved to reach the Goal.

Continuing this process, you will achieve the desired degree of nesting. When all arising Under...of the Sub, you will answer: "Oh, I know how to do. And it is also. And this." Note that by adding all Sub-objectives and building a scenario of achieving the Goal, we eliminate the unknown.

And now knowing how to achieve the Subgoals, we automatically understand how to achieve the Goal. Now we don't need guarantees. Naturally, not all and not always can be predicted. But it is possible to predict the risks. If that is impossible, sit down (or go) to collect information about the difficult for you while Sub-goal. For example, find out where the nearest modeling Agency. Or how to make money.

3. Weigh the pros and cons. And to make a decision.

"Y-y-y! Yes, in order to, in the recliner... with two models that on the island... Yes I am, Yes it is!.. And to do almost nothing! Is – Yes! But for a beer 40 miles round trip to stomp, so it's no..."

4. As clearly as possible (in VAK e) in the appropriate context (where, when, with whom you want) imagine:

— You reached the Goal;

— What you have achieved, continuing to be lazy (I'm afraid).

How did everything will be cool and nice when you reach your Goal!

Lying in the soft deck chair, under a warm sun, looking at the blue endless sea. Listen to the sound of waves and the gentle breath of her girlfriends. And know that all you have tip-top! And how bad and disgusting, especially in comparison with the first submission, will remain lying on the old sofa in that dusty apartment and still consider themselves thus a complete failure. And present stars, successful people. And watch TV just to relax and not think about all this. (Both images should be submitted in the future. For right-handers is the right half of the "inner screen". "Inner screen" is what you see behind closed eyes. On it there are images. In principle, they can be seen and with open eyes. It's called "dreaming").

And because I know how to operate – out plan is already written. And if you continue to lie, so, something else I'm afraid. So it's not all worked out. It means that somewhere there is still the unknown. Think of what it could be? You may not know how to impress the employer? Or do not know how to do your business? Or are you afraid that fotomodelki you send, even if you have a lot of cabbage in your pocket? Or something else?

Find these points and work through. If ignorance gather additional information.

5. Paint time in at least the first steps. And best of all the steps.

What to do and when. This is very important when. When a few steps will do, don't stop – sorry for wasted effort. As machine – to disperse efforts are required, and when dispersed, then stop hard. Inertia is not only in physics, but also in our minds.

Even, sometimes, a couple of steps made for a second longer than planned, spent, and the plan was off. To avoid this, create a temporary buffer between steps (here you can read books on time management and/or materials on the website, the Organization of time). Think about how you can respond to unusual or unplanned situation. And failures?

Failure? Yay! The reason for growth!
Plans are plans, but life always makes its own adjustments. If it fails always remember that any failure is invaluable experience, which also leads you to the Goal, if you later figured out how next time you need to react to the situation. When I think of it, fantasize (i.e. as clearly as possible in VAK e imagine) that in the future this situation occurs and you now react to it in new ways, and it all works out. But dream as close to reality. That is not "Superman flew in and saved me" and "I have scattered a company of Riot police", and presenting your real abilities and capabilities.

Of course, you must be associated with the image that you represent. "Associated" means you need to see, hear and feel all invented events from the first person (as in the game DOOM, Flashpoint, CounterStrike, etc.). I see, not myself, who sees what is happening around him (this is called "dissociation"), and not the small picture on the "internal screen", and it is the very happening. Sink into it. As in a dream. Controlled sleep.

Play it in several contexts (3-4 pieces). The brighter and more realistic you will imagine, the more you feel, the better your subconscious mind this course of action will remember. At the right moment "recognizes" what is happening now – the same thing and then it immediately throws you a turnkey solution. It does not know that you only imagined. To the subconscious everything is always really. If a person is under hypnosis to poke with a pencil, and to say that a lit cigarette, he / she will burn.

Why in multiple contexts? That it doesn't matter what it is. Because our subconscious mind remembers everything as a whole. You don't want to give you an idea imagine this in a subway car, and when everything will happen on the bus or on the street, the subconscious you would have said, "No, my friend! (Or mother.) The last time the sound of wheels was rocked, and flyers hung on the walls, and now there is this. No. It's a very different situation." Or rather, nothing, it does not say, but all of it will decide for you. But if in a few situations, then the subconscious will sum up your "experience" itself and say: "So. There's a subway. The bus here. Here is a street. And here at the pool. Yeah. So the place does not play value". And eliminate the context. And will tell you it is the right solution regardless of where you are.

Finally
And again. Remember – each task always has multiple solutions. Did not work one way, think like we had to do, and come up with another way to achieve the same.

You bright things, loud applause and a resounding success!<

!Энди

Post by !Энди » Wed Jul 14, 2010 13:28

The above answer by apathy, and on the scattering - it is necessary to raise awareness and fight the tunneling of consciousness.

ЭлементИкс

Post by ЭлементИкс » Thu Jul 15, 2010 22:40

No, you do not understand. All this I know it's not laziness. It the lack of energy of some sort.

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:58

Yes, same problem..

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Re: What for me?

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:34

Dmitry Petukhov claims that may help in this case...

Муза

Post by Муза » Sun Aug 26, 2012 19:42

Andrew, could you advise the father drinks heavily for a very long time coming out of it, a normal person, but the last time (he уже62) became irritable and grouchy. What better father to start listening to the Healing Endorphins or best buy APK "Alkonet"?

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Sun Aug 26, 2012 23:15

Muse
In 62 years it is very difficult to answer the main in this case the question: "What's he going to do when you stop drinking?". Try Alkonet...

Муза

Post by Муза » Sun Aug 26, 2012 23:21

I do not quite understand, You mean then, because the disks require further development? Can Healing still listen to how to restore after "illness", I'd be like him and MM advised, as constantly absent-minded, on the wave, and driving often drives past the destination, thinks. Or Endorphins, What do I do with it??

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Aug 27, 2012 7:53

Муза wrote:I do Not quite understand, You mean then, because the disks require further development?
I mean, you have it something he will occupy the vacated time.
Of course, Healing is useful to work three weeks, then you Endorphins to connect, but at this age, usually, otbrykivatsya from all unusual...