Audionastroi from Alexander Sviyash

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта
Audionastroi from Alexander Sviyash

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 18:37

On sale audio CDs Alexander Sviyash

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... o/sviyash/

On the audio CDs using a special technology for the scientific background of nature sounds recorded affirmations on a given subject.

Through the use of programs of binaural beat effect translates the brain in the theta state, which is characteristic for the brilliant insights. In this state, fully functioning once the two hemispheres of the brain and information is recorded in the subconscious, bypassing the filters of consciousness.
Last edited by Владимир Никонов 2 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 16:34, edited 6 times in total.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 24, 2010 18:43

Никонов Владимир wrote:on sale audio CDs

https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... o/sviyash/
Something these geometric patterns on the covers is very much like. :oops:
Now it's probably called codes Janosh-Sviyash ;-)

I pralno understand that this is just the audio? Ie, not an audio gate?

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 19:03

Yes, you understand correctly.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 24, 2010 19:28

Yes,prokolchik left with pictures.

The copyright for the images cannot be in any way changed by modifying the image editors, or any other computer programs

Source "Janosh Art" http://www.the-arcturians.com/rus/copyrights.htm

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Wed Mar 24, 2010 19:32

Hmm...
As the saying goes "when geometrii sacrale" :)

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 24, 2010 19:49

Well you, a pancake, give! I was better opinion of you. At the time, I wrote in the forum brand online store Sviyash, and now I have to write here, to my deepest regret. In the annotation to the CDs said that the brain while listening to these discs translates the brain in the theta state, and listen to them everywhere, even behind the wheel... :shock:
About the effectiveness of discs, Andrei Patrushev, wrote last year that the phrase "sound reproduction below the barrier, which hears man" key word is "below" :wink:
At the time, I did something stupid: in October 2007 I bought a CD from the series "Superordinary" honestly drove it for 1 hour a day for 30 days (scheme 1Х40 now, as I understand it), the result is 0 :(
By the way, my post about the theta on the forum jammed the next day :)
Last edited by Ванька-встанька on Thu Mar 25, 2010 17:03, edited 1 time in total.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 24, 2010 19:57

Here you will not get some rubbing.Alexander sviyash promised to support their products on our forum.
Wait...

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 24, 2010 20:11

Yes, I'd like to hear what is the difference between its current development of a similar, but 3-4 years ago- it seems to me that this is the same CA..., only in profile:)

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 24, 2010 21:16

Recently, Andrei Patrushev wrote that his audionastroi can be hazardous to health. :?

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Wed Mar 24, 2010 21:22

We have put up for sale these discs with the condition of the author's support.Well,when the manufacturer can communicate directly with the consumer and answer all the questions.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Wed Mar 24, 2010 21:36

OK! Will wait for the author:)

Владимир Никонов 2
Автор сайта

Post by Владимир Никонов 2 » Thu Mar 25, 2010 0:18

For the descriptions of disks in https://mindmachine.ru/catalog/shop/cat ... o/sviyash/
added affirmations. You can use them independently.

Свияш

Post by Свияш » Thu Mar 25, 2010 0:42

Hello! I used to refer to the interlocutors, but on the forums not found a generally accepted form. I will try to answer the questions.

Regarding the patterns on the cover - I do not think that these universal images belong to someone. If you find and show me, I'll take wow. They were developed not by us but our American partners, and where he took them, I don't know. But the last set we are doing in a different design - you can see the mood Live easy."

Regarding a new and old set - do not change, we only add new moods. It's American technology, which is very widely used, and it is ridiculous to say that it doesn't work. We have on sale and other CDs, Russian medical firms and doctors of Sciences. Only there the price is 4 times higher.

About the fact that roly-poly there is no effect after 30 hours - there are two issues here. Manufacturers recommended duration of listening to 40 hours is the average. For a very open and trusting people can be quite, like, 20 hours to explicit the change. For people critical and questioning may not be enough and 100 hours because they preset the internal barrier to change. It's very important to be right, that is, to prove to myself that nothing works.

And second - how appreciated that there were no changes? What was going to happen to roly-poly said that the drive works? Changes occur imperceptibly. I have a girl friend listened to a couple of weeks the mood "I love myself". And then went and dyed her hair in orange color. Before she could only dream about this and now made. This is the result?

I can say that my experience shows that the effect of moods is. I always listen to on the computer attitude of "Live easy" (through the speakers, efficiency is reduced), and in the end my internal struggle with unpleasant situations, simply walks away. I am in the inner calm, despite the objective difficulties. Before I could react very nervously. now respond, but quite calm. Sorry, I can't seem to gain strength and listen to spirit one hundred consecutive hours. And without this effect after some time decreases.

If you listen to the tone "I am the master of persuasion", then comes the smooth excitation, and when speaking of rushing such power that people cannot even be distracted. Listen before public speaking turns abruptly all the chemical adrenaline drinks.

When a few nights listened to "I am a magnet for money", immediately saw a couple of places, where nothing was given the money, and then it stopped. There are new ideas which it is now engaged.

So everything is working. People come and tell us what great changes they undergo, but nobody writes reviews, unfortunately.<

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:11

http://www.the-arcturians.com/rus/codes/gallery1c.htm
For example the bottom picture Arcturian Healing code.

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:44

Dear Alexander! I think like an idiot, which becomes a disc for 900 rubles just to prove to yourself that the technology is not working, and then another 2.5 years to wait when You appear on the forum? :)
For the duration of the listening: in the annotation to the disk, that I purchased in branded online store in black and white was written "positive changes occur in 30 or more hours of listening of audionastroi", isn't it? Now is already 40 hours. And in two years will be 50, I think? I specifically compared the annotations present and 2.5 -year-old: the changes are obvious, as they say. And technology with over 20 years of positive history such variability looks at least strange, agree.
Technical highlights:
1)is it possible to still listen to them while driving?
2)if synchronized theta waves across the periphery, specifically through the ears?
3)affirmations are spoken with loudness below the threshold of hearing, am I right? Is the hearing threshold is not the minimum frequency at which the eardrum starts to vibrate, and thus transmit sound? Or the sound in Your case bypasses the eardrum?
I will be glad to hear Your answers!
Last edited by Ванька-встанька on Sun Mar 28, 2010 19:30, edited 1 time in total.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:34

Свияш wrote:It's American technology, which is very widely used, and it is ridiculous to say that it doesn't work.
That's a cool statement and proof!Image

Ванька-встанька

Post by Ванька-встанька » Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:44

By the way, about funny:
Свияш wrote:When a couple of nights listened to "I am a magnet for money", immediately saw a couple of places, where nothing was given the money, and then it stopped
And I'm from this CD and began touring Supradiaphragmatic...and stopped :)

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:40

Свияш wrote:Hello! I used to refer to the interlocutors, but on the forums not found a generally accepted form. I will try to answer the questions.
Hello Alexander.
It is very kind of you that You find the time to personally respond to emerging issues.
Свияш wrote:Regarding the old and new set - do not change, we only add new moods. It's American technology, which is very widely used, and it is ridiculous to say that it doesn't work. We have on sale and other CDs, Russian medical firms and doctors of Sciences. Only there the price is 4 times higher.
If you do not read more about technology?
Do I understand correctly that the basis is "binaural beats". This is for all drives, or are there other technologies, such as Monaurally the beats? (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monaural_beats)
He wondered whether some other kind of technology?
These technologies are not new in the market, so I would like, if possible, additional comments.

Further: "the brain translates into the theta-state" - you need to understand that the drives ONLY used theta beats (no alpha, Delta for example), or is it just a phrase for a common understanding?

Of course it would be interesting to see a more detailed layout of the spectrum, what frequency and what is it used for, and why them and not others. But if You think that this reveals the "secret" technology, of course you can not answer.

Thank you.

Логик

Post by Логик » Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:59

Шалтай Балтай wrote:do I understand correctly that the basis is "binaural beats"
Listened to a few CDs. There is no beating no.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:Further: "the brain translates into the theta-state" - you need to understand that the drives ONLY used theta beats (no alpha, Delta for example), or is it just a phrase for a common understanding?
In my opinion, this is just a PR phrase, designed to increase sales.
Шалтай Балтай wrote:of Course it would be interesting to see a more detailed layout of the spectrum, what frequency and what is it used for, and why them and not others.
Use the audio editor.

Шалтай Балтай
Разработчик

Post by Шалтай Балтай » Thu Mar 25, 2010 13:40

Логик wrote:Use the audio editor.
spectrum analyzer, more :-)

Алексей Чернышев

Post by Алексей Чернышев » Sun Mar 28, 2010 13:28

sviâša
Alexander, tell me, please, why on spectrogram, "I - magnet for money" is not observed at frequencies above 11000? This is as it should be? Thanks in advance!

Владвлад

Post by Владвлад » Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:42

Alexander sviyash, what You done. It would seem to "dissolve" Pinocchio on the fact that they buried in the ground 3 gold coins it's already yesterday, but no it turns out that there are other customers.

Well, demand creates supply. You have drives on all occasions. But there is no disk with which to drink tea. So I offer You the idea to release the CD several times pronounced the word "Paste" and using the technologies described in the mouth of those who listen to him will become sweet.

Андрей Кабанков
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Кабанков » Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:52

That does not meet Alexander sviyash...Why would it :)

ЛИЛИЯ-Р

Post by ЛИЛИЯ-Р » Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:07

Свияш wrote:I can say that my experience shows that the effect of moods is. I always listen to on the computer attitude of "Live easy" (through the speakers, efficiency is reduced), and in the end my internal struggle with unpleasant situations, simply walks away. I am in the inner calm, despite the objective difficulties. Before I could react very nervously. now respond, but quite calm. Sorry, I can't seem to gain strength and listen to spirit one hundred consecutive hours. And without this effect after some time decreases.

My experience has shown that from the disk Patrushev Explorer, the effect persistent. Even after six months. And I think others also agree. Although there are no suggestions. There is a conversation I would have said heart-to-heart. And you yourself think himself otvechaesh. Myself naturally doing the conclusions. This work seems to me better than just a suggestion especially strangers. Your affirmations and affirmatsii they are even so family. And they are closer.Although those who can not correct their issue it is likely that these disks good help.Not yet tried but will try if something will write. Although I am not a supporter of the alien "navorotov".

Андрей Патрушев
Автор сайта

Post by Андрей Патрушев » Mon Mar 29, 2010 13:37

Here on Gzone we have long discussed these issues, who are interested:
http://www.yugzone.ru/forum/viewtopic.p ... %80#p15606